Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121498 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:19:57 PM

State Police: Officer Among 3 People Shot in Southwestern Louisiana Town of Sunset

Breaking news, so not much info: "State police: Officer among 3 people shot in southwestern Louisiana town of Sunset."
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:32:32 AM

State Police: Officer Among 3 People Shot in Southwestern Louisiana Town of Sunset

Breaking news, so not much info: "State police: Officer among 3 people shot in southwestern Louisiana town of Sunset."
you are an EWOK i see science

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEFc-k9hjg4
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:46:34 AM

Yeah, shooting people is just a matter of science working. But the fact that there are sooooooo many gun shootings popping up, certainly points to the US banning guns, as the UN is working up to also. I see it as a matter of time. There's no reason to ban guns, it's silly. (people who want to murder will still get illegal guns or use a knife, etc) And a lot of people understand that, which is why guns haven't been banned yet.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:50:04 AM

Yeah, shooting people is just a matter of science working. But the fact that there are sooooooo many gun shootings popping up, certainly points to the US banning guns, as the UN is working up to also. I see it as a matter of time. There's no reason to ban guns, it's silly. (people who want to murder will still get illegal guns or use a knife, etc) And a lot of people understand that, which is why guns haven't been banned yet.
so you think its ok to have a gun and you believe in the bible..NOW this is why religion is a load of pooo ;)people who own guns more people die in the USA by accident or domestic violence than by someone you don.t know
So ban them plus were is god in all this and jesus no help from those 2 guys ..you said jesus saves us all well he not doing a very good job..
plus would you shoot someone not very god like
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:16:25 AM

so you think its ok to have a gun and you believe in the bible..NOW this is why religion is a load of pooo ;)people who own guns more people die in the USA by accident or domestic violence than by someone you don.t know
So ban them plus were is god in all this and jesus no help from those 2 guys ..you said jesus saves us all well he not doing a very good job..

I personally wouldn't own a gun and no I don't think I would ever shoot someone. I can't say 100% if someone pointed a gun at me, that I wouldn't defend myself if I got a  hold of it, but I don't think so. I am ok with dying. I don't think we should kill people. But it's hard to argue against the freedom of others (of every religion) when the statistics say that crime goes up when guns get banned.

Banning guns won't stop violence, as I explained, it won't even stop gun violence, because the criminals will still have their guns. So it's a silly thing to argue about. I don't understand people like that. Guns don't kill people, people do.

Where is God in this? Well I hope anyone who died today believed in Jesus as their Lord and savior. But He doesn't save us from dying, everyone dies here on earth. What happens when Jesus comes back is that everyone is revived, and then judged. So if they believed in Him, they should live forever and never be sad again. Smiley

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:30:20 AM

This is from 2009 but don't doubt for a minute the UN has changed their minds on it:

U.N. Report Advocates Teaching Masturbation to 5-Year-Olds

"The United Nations is recommending that children as young as five receive mandatory sexual education that would teach even pre-kindergarteners about masturbation and topics like gender violence.

The U.N.'s Economic, Social and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) released a 98-page report in June offering a universal lesson plan for kids ranging in age from 5-18, an
"informed approach to effective sex, relationships" and HIV education that they say is essential for "all young people."

The U.N. insists the program is "age appropriate," but critics say it's exposing kids to sex far too early, and offers up abstract ideas — like "transphobia" — they might not even understand....."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:49:34 PM

Video: The Government's Plum Island Lyme Disease Coincidence Theory

Conspiracy Theorists' Favorite Lab Is Moving to Kansas

""Many members of the Kansas Congressional delegation have worked tirelessly on this for many years," Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback said in a release.

But not everyone is smiling.

For those who oppose the relocation, news of the funding represented the inevitability that one of the world's largest "germ labs," as they describe it, will be located in their community, in the heart of cattle and agricultural land.

Bill Dorsett, of the group No NBAF in Kansas, said Monday that the funding was not necessarily a surprise, but it was a "disappointment." He said he and other opponents still contend research on deadly animal pathogens should remain in isolation, preferably on an island off the mainland—like the one the lab sat upon for roughly 60 years.

Another activist, Thomas Manney, a professor emeritus from KSU's department of physics and division of biology, raised concerns that the location of the lab will put it inside "tornado alley.""

As planned sale of Plum Island generates interest, livestock disease research continues

"...Groundbreaking for the Kansas facility took place earlier this year, and construction is expected to be completed within five years. The labs, which currently employ 400 scientists and other workers, would complete the move to the new facility by 2023, said Larry Barrett, center director. About half of those employed at the Plum Island Animal Disease Center live in Connecticut, commuting there on a ferry that leaves from Old Saybrook, and the other half live in New York State.

Barrett said the pending move has not altered the pace of the work going on at Plum Island.

“We haven’t slowed down on our research at all,” he said.

Nor has the pending shutdown stopped investment in the current facility. Construction of a $30 million thermal wastewater treatment plant is underway to replace an existing facility. The plant is used to treat about 60,000 to 80,000 gallons of wastewater used in the labs daily with a specialized process using heat to kill any infectious viruses.

Research at the lab focuses on foot-and-mouth disease, a highly contagious livestock illness, as well as classical swine fever and African swine fever...."

Secret sanctions revealed against university hosting $1.25 billion biolab

"...Kansas State University — where a controversial $1.25 billion biosecurity lab facility is under construction — secretly faced federal sanctions last year after repeatedly violating safety regulations during its research with bioterror pathogens, records obtained by USA TODAY show...."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:01:58 PM

North Dakota to use police drones with non-lethal weapons – report

"North Dakota police have been authorized to equip drones with Tasers, tear gas, and other non-lethal weapons after interference from a police lobby group led to an amendment to a bill, which was initially intended to limit police powers to deploy drones.

The adopted amendment to House Bill 1328 enables police drones to use “less than lethal” weapons, such as Tasers, bean bags, pepper spray, sound cannons and rubber bullets. The amendment was pushed through by Bruce Burkett of North Dakota’s Peace Officer’s Association, a police lobby group, the Daily Beast reports.

The bill was passed earlier this year and initially prohibited “any lethal or nonlethal weapons” on the drones, but that was eventually amended to permit the deployment of “less than lethal weapons.”

“This is one I’m not in full agreement with. I wish it was any weapon,” Rick Becker, the Republican sponsor of the original bill, said at a March hearing as cited by the Daily Beast. “In my opinion there should be a nice, red line: Drones should not be weaponized. Period,” he added.

The term “less than lethal weapons” seems to be disputable. At least 39 people have been killed by Tasers this year, according to The Guardian estimate...."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:15:02 PM

I believe the recent sinkholes had happened without people being affected, but there's a new one...

Video: Sinkhole Swallows 5 People In China" Whaaaaaaaaat?

Dramatic footage shows sinkhole swallowing people at Chinese bus stop (VIDEO)

"...CCTV footage has emerged from China showing the shocking moment when four people fell into a sinkhole as the pavement suddenly gave away beneath them.

The surveillance footage shows several commuters waiting for a bus in Harbin, in northeast Heilongjiang Province on Saturday, when a sinkhole opens up in the pavement, swallowing them...."

"Four people fell directly into the hole, suffering minor injuries, according to local reports. The video also shows a woman trapped on a steel beam just below the pavement.

A group of bystanders can be seen helping to rescue the victims.

Local media reported the sinkhole was two meters deep.The cause of the incident is under investigation."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:38:38 PM

Video: =https://youtu.be/UxGBvlFzJRA"Israeli Told Not To Travel 40 Counties" Turkish Calls Invasion Of Jerusalem

Article:Israelis told not to travel to 40 countries in case Daesh attacks

Article:Turkish Leaders Call On All Muslims To Invade Jerusalem, Create A One World Islamic Empire

Article:US to deploy F-22 Raptor jets in Europe

Video: "Monster High" Return Of The Giants Nephilims

Article: Monster High: A Doll Line Introducing Children to the Illuminati Agenda
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:41:29 PM

Pesticides in paradise: Hawaii's spike in birth defects puts focus on GM crops

"Local doctors are in the eye of a storm swirling for the past three years over whether corn that’s been genetically modified to resist pesticides is a source of prosperity, as companies claim, or of birth defects and illnesses....."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:01:40 PM

Though the continued MK Ultra program is debatable. It certainly was a thing that happened in the past. And there certainly are a lot of movies based on it.

Video: American MK-Ultra Satanic Illuminati EXPOSED - talks about the new "American Ultra" movie.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:28:38 PM

From the Huge Explosion In Tianjin, China thread....a new explosion in China at another chemical storage warehouse.

Smoke rises from a fire at a chemical storage warehouse in Wuhan, central China's Hubei province, Aug. 26, 2015. Credit: Local residents

Chemical factory blast in Wuhan

The arrests were announced as residents of the central city of Wuhan told RFA their neighborhood was hit by another blast at a chemical factory on Wednesday.

"A fire started in a building behind our company, and then something blew up," an employee surnamed Zhang who works at an electronics factory in the Canglongdao Industrial Development Park in Wuhan's Jiangxia district told RFA. "All of the glass in our building was shattered."

"Nobody has gone to work in the two buildings next door today," Zhang added.

A Jiangxia resident surnamed Zheng called on the authorities to investigate following reports that four people died and one person was left critically injured.

"I think this is up to the government, and that oversight is definitely needed," Zheng said. "It should be within the government's power to sort out problems like this."

An official who answered the phone at the Jiangxia district government offices didn't deny the incident had taken place.

"I'm not at the scene, so I don't know what is happening there," the official said. "You should go to the scene and find out; we don't give interviews on the phone."

An employee who answered the phone at the Shenzhen Eagle Industrial Co., which owns the building where the fire broke out, declined to comment.

"Sorry, we don't know about that here," the employee said.

Reported by Yang Fan for RFA's Mandarin Service, and by Wong Lok-to and Wen Yuqing for the Cantonese Service. Translated and written in English by Luisetta Mudie.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:42:09 PM

Was the news reporter shooting a hoax?

Here's a couple videos to check out:

Virginia Shooting Hoax Agenda 'We’ve Got to Do Something About Crazy People Getting Guns’

Virginia WDBJ Shooting Hoax FULLY Exposed! Complete Breakdown Of The Event - 100% Busted

You may not belief everything you hear, but there's some good discussion about tweets and video.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:07:48 PM

Many baby seals dying of leukemia-linked disorder along California coast — Blamed for over 1/3 of recent deaths at San Francisco Bay rescue center (CHART)

"Of the 46 recently weaned northern elephant seals deaths reported by the San Francisco Bay Area’s Marine Mammal Center between April 20 and August 1 of this year, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation was listed as a cause of death in 16 — over 1/3 of the total....."

Revelation 8:9 and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:43:20 PM

I personally wouldn't own a gun and no I don't think I would ever shoot someone. I can't say 100% if someone pointed a gun at me, that I wouldn't defend myself if I got a  hold of it, but I don't think so. I am ok with dying. I don't think we should kill people. But it's hard to argue against the freedom of others (of every religion) when the statistics say that crime goes up when guns get banned.

Banning guns won't stop violence, as I explained, it won't even stop gun violence, because the criminals will still have their guns. So it's a silly thing to argue about. I don't understand people like that. Guns don't kill people, people do.

Where is God in this? Well I hope anyone who died today believed in Jesus as their Lord and savior. But He doesn't save us from dying, everyone dies here on earth. What happens when Jesus comes back is that everyone is revived, and then judged. So if they believed in Him, they should live forever and never be sad again. Smiley

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
if i run in a shop with guns and shoot people at random i can kill loads without getting stopped but try the same with a knife..
25 years in prison for carrying guns
you should never get out of jail if you  shoot someone..

not owning a gun makes no difference to your life..
why not let people own stun guns only let people have a stun gun at home in case of a home invasion..
just shock them then phone the police..best of both worlds then you own a gun but it cannot kill..some times.
just an idea good one i think

your right about crime it will go up alot
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:59:58 PM

I personally wouldn't own a gun and no I don't think I would ever shoot someone. I can't say 100% if someone pointed a gun at me, that I wouldn't defend myself if I got a  hold of it, but I don't think so. I am ok with dying. I don't think we should kill people. But it's hard to argue against the freedom of others (of every religion) when the statistics say that crime goes up when guns get banned.

if i run in a shop with guns and shoot people at random i can kill loads without getting stopped but try the same with a knife..
25 years in prison for carrying guns
you should never get out of jail if you  shoot someone..

not owning a gun makes no difference to your life..
why not let people own stun guns only let people have a stun gun at home in case of a home invasion..
just shock them then phone the police..best of both worlds then you own a gun but it cannot kill..some times.
just an idea good one i think

your right about crime it will go up alot

I don't want to get into the off-topic subject of gun control here. I've already posted why I think it's a stupid thing to ban guns to stop gun violence (because it won't) and I wouldn't own one personally. There's already a thread for that if you want to discuss it further.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:14:12 PM

A 3.9 14km south of a Hawaii Volcano, and Oklahoma continues it's every day an earthquake streak....

Earthquake Map

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:46:35 PM

ok so why have you posted about 3 people getting shot then this is off topic but its ok for you to talk off topic but no one else..
typical bible basher likes his own voice Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
plus you don.t believe in god because you take snippets out of the bible and make your own rules up what god said..
this action is typical of all religious freaks..HAPPY CLAPPY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:51:20 PM

A 3.9 14km south of a Hawaii Volcano, and Oklahoma continues it's every day an earthquake streak....

Earthquake Map

many worse Volcano erupting years ago so what this got to do with god or bible GOD SAID WHAT Cheesy Cheesy
oh the bible end of days Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
no its just nature Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: