Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121491 times)
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:53:05 AM

Edit: It has come to my attention some people think these stories and articles are meant to create fear. That is not the case at all. With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19We love, because He first loved us

What is written in this thread is just a bunch of stories or thoughts about things that may point to bible revelation prophecies or passages or other signs of the times.

So I stumbled onto something yesterday on youtube. I thought it was very interesting, because in the past people have tried to predict when the rapture will be and when the end of days will be, and have said the end of the world will be in the year 2000! And then they get laughed at.

So knowing that people get laughed at when they predict it on a certain day (or week in this case) and it doesn't come true, I find it interesting that a lot of people are predicting it within about a week time frame, and that time frame is this year.

Feel free to rip the hell out of it. But it's an interesting read or watch.

UPDATED! Exhaustive List of Major Events That Have Happened Since Blood Moon/Shemitah Year!

12 Major Events That Have or Are Going To Happen By The End of September & Why You Need To Know - This sums up a few events that are really lining up, many of which I've already discussed.

Another Critical Event In September! One You’ve Not Heard Before That Will Impact You - This summarizes the first link, and is more recent and adds additional info.

Video: 27 THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2015

A quick run down of events that are happening in Sept-October. Some of the events that coincide with the Schmita year, happen between the middle of September to middle of October.

September 23rd, Dark Occultism, Numerology, Human Food And Spells (2015 Energy Information) (Part 3)

September 2015 End Time Warning All Coming Together (TVC & Puritan Pictures) - Why calling a date is bad.

The Blood Moon Theory DEBUNKED !!! False End-times Prophecy EXPOSED

Why there may be no rapture, and why Biblical Prophecy is unclear

The Rapture Puzzle Free e-book - putting the pieces together:

There's a free book on the prophesy here: http://jesusiscoming2016.webs.com/therapturepuzzle.htm
You can watch videos describing what the book says here: https://youtu.be/hjG7RQltv9w?list=PLq2qxAzE7_SRpsBvNhK-k_sBsJoVgJFXO

This is a recent book, and I remember on Ghostbusters 2, how they talked about the end of the world. Peter Venkman scoffs at one who says it will be soon, this year (I think), and Venkman says you should have put a later date, because you're not going to make any money of the book!

Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015
https://youtu.be/A4c0NS4jLNA

The Illuminati know what is coming September 22-28, 2015 (part 1 of 4)
https://youtu.be/jCoGDTi9RvI

Edit: Adding in from other posts to the OP:

As for this prediction/theory, the idea is that something will happen (whether it's a comet hitting, or coming close, and changing something like the "climate chaos") that will change the way people act. Though, the supposed prophecy is that people will be taken in rapture, still seems a bit early for me, to believe.

However, what I find interesting about this are the facts that pop up around this date:

1) Blood Moon shortly after Yom Kippur, somewhat rare since there was one during Passover this year too:

"Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times." (link)

2) Yom Kippur being a major point in time for religions, "the day of atonement for sins. It calls it the Sabbath of Sabbaths and a day upon which one must afflict one's soul. Leviticus 23:27 decrees that Yom Kippur is a strict day of rest" (link)

3) The pope will be in the US (this may mean nothing, but he doesn't come here that often)

4) The UN will be having a special meeting starting Yom Kippur.

The biblical prophesy book discussing why it should be these dates can be countered with the fact that we're not supposed to know the time and date. Though I read one person said but maybe we're supposed to know the month (since that's not listed). Yom Kippur is through 2 days, so you wouldn't know the day or time. I'm not saying I believe it, just that it was a counter argument.

The Illuminati 9/23 signs and comet predictions are all subjective or rumors.

Further clarifying the UN info:

"There has been a lot of talk about things that are going to happen in September (2015), but something that has been almost totally overlooked is the fact that the UN Security Council is likely to be voting on a UN resolution which will establish a Palestinian state at that time. Right now, France is working on a proposed resolution which would give formal UN Security Council recognition to the Palestinians, would declare that a divided Jerusalem is the capital of both Israel and a Palestinian state, and would set the 1967 borders as the baseline for future negotiations which would establish the final borders between the two nations.  It is being reported that France will submit this resolution for a vote after the 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on the 15th of September.  At this moment, 136 nations have already recognized a Palestinian state, but the United States has always blocked recognition by the UN Security Council.  This time may be different though, because there are quite a few indications that Barack Obama actually plans to back the French resolution in September.  If that happens, and the UN Security Council approves this resolution, it is going to have enormous implications for all of us." more info

mmmmm

quotes

check

**John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19We love, because He first loved us**

youtube

**So I stumbled onto something yesterday on youtube. **

XXX information XXX because jesus

**It has come to my attention some people think these stories and articles are meant to create fear. That is not the case at all. With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear. **

Im not against religion but why does it have to be so like....stereotyped, but thanks for sharing though.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:34:39 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 10:00:11 AM by notbatman

So the end of the world as we know it is coming this month eh? What could cause such a catastrophe you ask?

The answer may surprise you and it involves the giant toxic algae blob that's currently attacking the Pacific coastline. This monster however is not the cause but a side effect.

Let's go back a few years to when the ocean was boiling around the Fukushima "accident" site. You see when the reactors exploded they ejected their plutonium MOX cores into the ocean. The boiling has since stopped but the hot water has spread out into a warm patch that's incubated the algae blob.

What's this got to do with the end you ask? It's a stinking, toxic, radiation fueled monster but it's certainly not the end of the world.

The end my friend is a supervolcano, you see the boiling around the Fukushima plant has stopped because the cores have melted their way into the Earth. They're currently weeks if not days from reaching the depth where they trigger an eruption so large it will black out the sun for a decade.

The end.

The star opened the pit of the abyss, and smoke rose out of it like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke from the pit. -- Revelation 9:2
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:49:19 AM

Im not against religion but why does it have to be so like....stereotyped, but thanks for sharing though.

I had to put the stuff about this not being about fear, because talking about guns, killings, earthquakes, sinkholes, and more may lead people to think this is a thread to instill fear, when it's not at all.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:51:31 AM

So the end of the world as we know it is coming this month eh? What could cause such a catastrophe you ask?

The answer may surprise you and it involves the giant toxic algae blob that's currently attacking the Pacific coastline. This monster however is not the cause but a side effect.

Let's go back a few years to when the ocean was boiling around the Fukushima "accident" site. You see when the reactors exploded they ejected their plutonium MOX cores into the ocean. The boiling has since stopped but the hot water has spread out into a warm patch that's incubated the algae blob.

What's this got to do with the end you ask? It's a stinking, toxic, radiation fueled monster but it's certainly not the end of the world.

The end my friend is a supervolcano, you see the boiling around the Fukushima plant has stopped because the cores have melted their way into the Earth. They're currently weeks if not days from reaching the depth where they trigger an eruption so large it will black out the sun for a decade.

The end.

The star opened the pit of the abyss, and smoke rose out of it like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke from the pit. -- Revelation 9:2

You never know what it could be. I do think a volcano will probably blow at some point. But I really don't think the end of the world will be this month. I think a lot of people are going to be... disappointed? I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture, and those people will be disappointed I think, and also made fun of. But the bible clearly talks about Christians going through the tribulation.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:06:58 PM

One Direction Enlists Fan Support for 'Dear World Leaders' Plea

"With only approximately 200 days until One Direction's hiatus — which they promise is just a break but, like, we know how that goes — they are making the best of their time. They're sending a message to the leaders of the world: We are here, they are saying. This is what we want. #BuyDragMeDownOniTunes.

In the video called "Dear World Leaders," fans of One Direction worldwide speak the change they want to see in the world, including universal education, clean drinking water, energy conservation...."

Of course this is exactly what the United Nations (NWO) wants to do and is doing this month.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:08:41 PM

One Direction Enlists Fan Support for 'Dear World Leaders' Plea

"With only approximately 200 days until One Direction's hiatus — which they promise is just a break but, like, we know how that goes — they are making the best of their time. They're sending a message to the leaders of the world: We are here, they are saying. This is what we want. #BuyDragMeDownOniTunes.

In the video called "Dear World Leaders," fans of One Direction worldwide speak the change they want to see in the world, including universal education, clean drinking water, energy conservation...."

Of course this is exactly what the United Nations (NWO) wants to do and is doing this month.

Americans need to wake up NOW to the legal and political strength that they have.

Americans need to Google and Youtube search on "Karl Lentz" and "Bill Thornton" and "Richard Cornforth," and use everything that they research from these guys, to actively take back their rights in every way... before it really is too late.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:30:37 PM

The end.

You never know what it could be. I do think a volcano will probably blow at some point. But I really don't think the end of the world will be this month. I think a lot of people are going to be... disappointed? I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture, and those people will be disappointed I think, and also made fun of. But the bible clearly talks about Christians going through the tribulation.

You're not getting cold feet are you honey? You started this Revelations thread! Now that I bring the prophecy to light you put up a rapture strawman to deny the words written in the book of Revelations? Take a shot of that Kool-Aid you're passing around!

HAARP is the angel sounding his trumpet, The MOX core is the star blown sky high and fallen back to earth, the toxic algae blob is the bitter wormwood. The star has been falling for years now and is no doubt very close to the bottom of the pit. You see once the abyss is open and the sun is darkened, the moon no longer gives her light, and the stars have fallen from heaven the tribulation is over.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:55:03 PM

The end.

You're not getting cold feet are you honey? You started this Revelations thread! Now that I bring the prophecy to light you put up a rapture strawman to deny the words written in the book of Revelations? Take a shot of that Kool-Aid you're passing around!

HAARP is the angel sounding his trumpet, The MOX core is the star blown sky high and fallen back to earth, the toxic algae blob is the bitter wormwood. The star has been falling for years now and is no doubt very close to the bottom of the pit. You see once the abyss is open and the sun is darkened, the moon no longer gives her light, and the stars have fallen from heaven the tribulation is over.

I totally believe in Revelation. I just don't think the end is coming this month. I think things are happening this month that will spur things on (the Iran deal, the UN vote on splitting Israel, and the UN/Pope leading the way to the NWO with their agenda 21 revamp plan).

The tribulation covers the antichrist being here and marking people. I don't think that's happened yet. I know that's arguable when you take into account that the mark may not be a physical mark, and could even mean the dollar bill with the Illuminati pyramid on it, since in some way all currencies deal with the petrodollars. But I get the impression there's probably at least 3.5 years left. We still need to see the 2 witnesses also. When I clicked on that page, I see they could represent groups of people, if that's the case, maybe that has happened already too.

But, we never know. I just find it interesting to see news stories that line up with prophecies. And I'm still so weirded out on the McKinley being shot "accidentally" in September, just like President McKinley was in September, the day or so after his mountain got renamed back to the original name...
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:36:53 PM

Video: India: "Dead Goats Over 100 Mysterious Disease"

It's not just meat, they get their milk from the goats too....

Anthrax kills 300 buffaloes in Kenya and mysterious disease kills 100 goats in India

"As reported by Outbreak News Today, anthrax has killed over 300 buffaloes in Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya. The outbreak is ongoing and the number of animals affected is steadily growing. The mass die-off has about 10% of the 4500 buffaloes living in the reserve. Other animals like rhinos, Rothschild giraffes, elands, impalas, warthogs and Thomson gazelles have also been touched by the Anthrax outbreak.

n India, now, a mysterious disease is killing goats and panic farmers. Symptoms of cold and fever were diagnosed for all dead goats. As for the Anthrax outbreak in Africa, it seems that the Indian goats contracted the disease after grazing and only at night.

Guys I would not eat this meat!"

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

This was a few years ago...but I don't know how many people out there know the government can lie to people through propaganda.

How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans

"The US government has unbound the legal regulations against using propaganda against foreign audiences and American citizens. The intention is to sway public opinion by using television, radio, newspapers, and social media targeting the American and foreign people in controlled psy-ops.

The newest version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) has an amendment added that negates the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 (SMA) and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987.

These laws made propaganda used to influence foreigners and US citizens illegal. Without these laws, disinformation could run rampant throughout our information junkets.

This amendment added to the NDAA has passed into implementation as of this month.

SMA defines the prohibition of domestic access to influence information through a variety of means, from broadcast to publishing of books, media, and online sources by restricting the State Department.

The Broadcasting Board of Governors was created from SMA. This agency claims to “inform, engage, and connect people around the world in support of freedom and democracy”. They omit that their specialty is making sure propaganda is added to the informational flow we all depend on.

The amendment sanctions the US government, without restriction, the use of any mode of message to control how we perceive our world.

As of now, the level of propaganda in the mainstream media (MSM) is quite high, with all of our television, printed media and internet sites associated with MSM owned by only 5 corporations.

Without these laws, the lies purveyed as truth to foreigners would find their way to our doorsteps as a purposeful operation enacted by our government. And in the name of national security, the US government could, and probably would, disseminate misinformation to gain public support for otherwise decidedly deplorable actions.

Amendment 114 of the NDAA was approved by the House in May of 2012....."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:22:31 PM

Video on the recent shootings (including today's):

The Fox Lake Police Officer Shooting

Searching Google News for "shooting", note the dates/times. I just don't think the United States suddenly got any more violent in the last few months out of nowhere.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:41:50 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 12:24:19 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

I had previously talked about the laser pointing at airplanes (which was mostly in NYC) in connection with Project Blue Beam, or at the very least Jade Helm. It seemed like they were doing something in the skies, and I've seen glowing "stars" in the sky that aren't stars the last month. Feel free to try to look for yourself btw, I find them frequently. They flicker, like a strobe light in the sky, and are brighter than normal stars. Anyway... I found this interesting and it may fit in.

Video: September Begins/Military Aviation Alert

Website: TCAS, ADS-B Unreliable in Southeast U.S. Beginning Sept. 2

"Due to military activities, the TCAS and ADS-B surveillance may be unreliable in the airspace over Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida, and extending approximately 200 nautical miles offshore, from 1 a.m. EDT (0500z) Sept. 2 until midnight EDT (0459z) on Oct. 1.

Pilots are advised that the traffic alert and TCAS may fail to establish tracks on nearby aircraft and may fail to receive traffic alerts (TA) or resolution advisories (RA). Operators should be aware that tracks may first appear within close proximity to their aircraft, and may immediately go into TA/RA status.

Pilots are advised to maintain an increased visual awareness in this area. If operators believe that an aircraft should have triggered an alert, the incident should be reported to air traffic control as soon as possible.

This is due to a late notice Department of Defense exercise, and NBAA has voiced its concern to the FAA that these sort of significant impact tests need much more notice to operators in the NAS.

The NOTAM numbers are as follows:

5/2817 New York Center (ZNY)
    5/2818 Washington Center (ZDC)
    5/2819 Jacksonville Center (ZJX)
    5/2820 Miami Center (ZMA)
    5/2834 NY Oceanic (ZWY)....."

Video: Alert: Military Exercise to disrupt Airline Flight collision systems!
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:28:52 PM

Pope Francis says all priests can forgive women who've had abortions

Only the Lord can forgive our sins through grace. That's not the place of a man. This also will more than likely keep Catholic people having abortions, because they think they can just be forgiven like that from the priest. You can be forgiven but through the grace from Jesus not a priest, because of your relationship with Jesus. But that may not work out well if you're putting a person (such as a priest) over Jesus in your lives.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:32:36 AM

Chinese warships spotted off the coast of Alaska

"President Obama isn't the only one making a visit to Alaska this week, according to a new report from Pentagon officials. The U.S. military has spotted five Chinese navy ships off the coast of Alaska in the Bering Sea, heading in the direction of the Aleutian Islands. The presence of the Chinese ships, including three combat ships, a replenishment vessel, and an amphibious ship, marks the first time that the U.S. military has reported seeing "any such activity in the area," The Wall Street Journal reports.

Although China's defense ministry could not be reached by the Journal for comment, the presence of Chinese warships close to U.S. territory is likely connected to China's efforts to ramp up its military activity as its economic power expands. "I don't think we'd characterize anything they're doing as threatening," one defense official told The Wall Street Journal.

Other officials theorized that the ships' presence could be due to China's growing interest in using the Northern Sea Route to transport goods, since that route between Asia and the West can be up to several days faster than the Suez Canal route. "It's difficult to tell exactly, but it indicates some interest in the Arctic region," one Pentagon official said. "It's different." Becca Stanek"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:01:31 AM

Someone on this show mentioned that they were told by someone that people are looking for "crisis actors" for Boston for a drill in September 10th to the 23rd. If it turns into a shooting or explosion or something you'll know it's fake. Wink

Video: Virginia Hoax: Batman's everywhere plus - in this video Keli Kohlmeir is an actress too. Pretty much everyone involved with the Virginia shooting were actors.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:06:22 PM

I literally feel sick after watching this as I believe it's required for children (even men) in California.

Video: Shocking: Young Girls Convulse On The Floor After HPV Shot

Original Facebook Post with Video

"Afectadas mexico Vacuna Papiloma humano

Niñas de Carmen de Bolívar, corregimiento caracoli, con trastornos Pots vacunal que vienen escritos o advertidos en las fichas técnica. síncope con movimientos tónicos clonicos. . . En esta población se ocupa médicos voluntarios #NEUROLOGOS #CAARDIOLOGOS # está población esta en total abandono por parte del sistema de salud. la narración de la persona que grabó este video muestra la angustia que se vive en esta población
👀
ojos del mundo voltee a ver gobernantes que toman la decisión de seguir con la aplicación de esta vacuna ya sea #Gardasil o #cervarix. ¿Como es posible que esto siga sucediendo? . No comprendo como los interés que claramente no es la protección de las niñas menores se está vulnerando su derecho a tener vida sana, plena a su edad. DONDE QUEDA LOS DERECHOS HUMANOS INTERNACIONALES, UNICEF, VOLTEN Y MIREN LA REALIDAD DE MAS DE 40MIL VICTIMAS. A NIVEL MUNDIAL. NO ES CASUALIDAD TODAS NIÑAS SANAS Y VIDAS CON DISCAPACIDAD PARA PODER LLEVAR SUS DÍAS COTIDIANOS.DESPUES DE LA VACUNA. #VPH #MEXICO #NO #MAS #VACUNA #PARA #PAPILOMA #HUMANO. 3RA SEMANA DE VACUNACION DEL 6 AL 10 DE OCTUBTE EN TODO EL PAÍS. MIREN LO QUE ESTA PASANDO EN COLOMBIA Y EN MUCHOS PAÍSES ICLUIDO MÉXICO. SI FUERA SU HIJA....Huh NO MAS RULETA RUSA. Las imágenes son reales y hablan por sí solas. #NO # 🚫
💉
PAPILOMA HUMANO"

The last part is pull the plug on the Human Papillomavirus...
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:31:38 PM

Take a look at this, MakingMoneyHoney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxTQ3udsoEA
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:02:54 PM

Take a look at this, MakingMoneyHoney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxTQ3udsoEA

Excellent video! He's got a lot of great stuff, and I'm already subscribed to a few of his channels.

As I've said before and now have edited on the first post, there's absolutely no reason to fear. I agree that Renee M and the pre-tribulation rapture stuff if all wrong. Quite a while ago I even took the word September out of the title of this thread, as I switch gears to this just being news about revelation prophecies. Even though I don't agree that anything big (like comets or earthquakes) will happen in September, I still have the feeling after the 23rd people will say I acted like they would. I started this thread because I thought it was crazy that people were thinking it was the end times and we could talk about it...until I saw a bunch of news articles that actually fit the way prophecy talks about, so I switched gears. And Christians need to know about this stuff beforehand, because they will be persecuted, and some are around the world, but I mean persecuted in the way that they die for their beliefs here in the US, and that may take a while. 

According to Pre-Wrath Rapture (which I tend to agree with), the blood moon happens right before the rapture. But the antichrist needs to rule with the one world order, and this stuff will take a while, like years. But I do feel like the United Nations is working for that one world government, it's right in the name.

And, to add onto that, they are trying to get our guns. I'm about 99% sure of this.

Virginia Shooting Hoax: Witness another Actor Exposed
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:03:31 PM

Type "SEPTEMBER 23RD 2015" into Google Maps.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

Videos from Paul Begley:

UN Reveals "Agenda 2030" New World Order

Tampa Florida "Grey Swan Hurricane" Coming!!

Trump "Iran Nuke Deals Calls For US To Defend Iran
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: