Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121491 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:34:38 AM

State Police: Officer Among 3 People Shot in Southwestern Louisiana Town of Sunset

Breaking news, so not much info: "State police: Officer among 3 people shot in southwestern Louisiana town of Sunset."
ok so why have you posted about 3 people getting shot then this is off topic but its ok for you to talk off topic but no one else..
typical bible basher likes his own voice Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

plus you don.t believe in god because you take snippets out of the bible and make your own rules up what god said..
this action is typical of all religious freaks..HAPPY CLAPPY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

People killing each other is on topic. Mark 13:8, Matthew 24:10

Whether or not there should be gun control is not. That's a political issue, not a revelation one.

I read the bible and that is better than posting snippets, but I won't post the whole bible verse, because that would clutter the thread, and people can easily go look up the verse online for more information. You're free to do that. If you think I've taken a verse out of context, feel free to speak up and discuss it with me.

many worse Volcano erupting years ago so what this got to do with god or bible GOD SAID WHAT Cheesy Cheesy
oh the bible end of days Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
no its just nature Wink Wink

Everything in the end will look like nature or the results of humans. Many people won't realize what's really going on until it's too late. But I think this thread points out many stories in these days that can relate.

When you see the things that are done today, it makes me wonder how some people can't believe in the bible.

1) There are many who don't believe in God at all. Atheism is probably just growing and growing these days.

2) People worship their idols, American Idol or X Factor stars, reality tv stars, themselves (people who put their self worth in how many likes a post of theirs got or how many friends or followers they have) or worship their money. If someone trusts in their money to save them from disaster, they are placing their trust in an idol, instead of God. Addictions can be an idol too, you're getting something out of it that you should be getting from God.

3) Many people swear taking the Lord's name in vain. It's a little weird that they don't take pagan god's names in vain. The papacy claims it can turn your communion into the literal body of Jesus Christ and the wine into the literal blood of Jesus Christ, which is like them claiming to be Holy like God, when they aren't, which is another form of taking God's name in vain.

4) Many people work on the weekends, and most Christians worship on Sunday if they take a day off. But the Sabbath is Saturday. Most work on it anyway.

5) Most children grow up seeing snarky kids on tv who have no respect for their parents, and grow up to not respect their own parents. They just mimic what they see. Most adults feel like dealing with their parents when they're older is an obligation and just stick them in a home.

6) Murdering happens daily. Even legal murder when the president (or king, etc) of any country orders an attack on another country.

7) People break their marriage vows, and have sex before marriage, but adultery can also mean prostitution (which is big), and turning your back on God in general and participating in any pagan rituals, etc.

Cool Stealing is legal, the government can take people's land if they want. Some people think if you need it, it's not stealing. People used Napster, which was stealing the artist's work, and lowered CD sales. People download bootlegs of movies online.

9) People lie under oath. People slander each other. People don't care about what it might harm the other person, they'll lie about them until the cows come home.

10) You shouldn't lust after what someone else has. Who hasn't gone about their day and wished they had that car, or that laptop, or that skill, or that popularity. Wanting what someone else has is everywhere, all day long if you watch tv.

That's the 10 commandments. You would think people would want to stick to them, they sound nice, don't they? Now I understand some won't care about the God worship and idols, because they don't believe in Him. But they should like the ideals of not lying, stealing, murdering etc.

Jesus said to love God with all your heart and soul, and treat others as you would want to be treated. Most people don't treat each other as they would want to be treated themselves. People will get hypocritical and get angry that someone lied to them, when they lie all the time.

If a picture of Jesus Christ was on the Empire State building, people would be up in arms and have someone arrested for it, probably. But they put up green light for the Muslim holiday and the image of Kali for the Hindu religion and no one but Christians seemed to care.

CERN has the statue of Shiva, another Hindu god, and when Shiva and Kali get together it brings the destruction of the world. The bible predicts destruction of this world, when Jesus comes to judge the world.

If you look up the Denver airport pictures, they clearly show what is predicted in the bible, except the twist is, they end with peace on earth (but all Christians dead). Why Christians? Why does it end with peace? Because it was set up by those who think they're going to have peace.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. 4But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief

The statue of baphomet was set up in Detroit recently. Satanists have their own church, with their rule of "do whatever you want to"...which of course is against God's 10 commandments.

The Catholic church is essentialy sun god worship, and they brought up so many things like hell, and purgatory, and paying to get people out of purgatory, so much so that when you realize this, you cannot believe they didn't do it on purpose. If they did it on purpose, then they did it to deceive people. Why would they do that? Because they are not following God, but following their own desires for riches on Earth instead of riches in Heaven.

There are many many many predictions in the bible, and they have come true, or are coming true.

I could go on and on, and on, and it all points to the bible being right.

I grew up believing in God. I don't know why. But I have never doubted He existed, even when I asked what if there wasn't a God? Since renewing my faith by testing it, I've had my own proof in my own life, and other people who have felt the Holy Spirit have had their proof, in their lives.

But even without that truth, I would think the attacks on Christianity in specific, would lead any logical person to believe in it. It's not just religion in general that's being attacked, it's Christianity specifically. I personally don't understand how people can see that, and not believe there's a reason for why that is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:17:06 AM

There are many many many predictions in the bible, and they have come true, or are coming true.
your words above Grin

SO AM I JESUS AND GOD because i could tell you loads of predictions that will come true
i know there will be floods
i know there will be famine
i know there will be war
i know there will be Diseases
i know there will be drought
right here is my prediction

the tall one who stand solid shall rain fire and vengeance .
the earth shall crumble with fear famine disease shall bring the great war of man..
children will pick up laser beam guns and shoot there foe
the tall one falls to the revolution
 a poor child shall turn into a leader of great things spreading love and peace
 man as never been so happy a new power source will be invented where man discovers the stars
he shall travel great distances where new beings shall be discovered
opening up a whole new law to the universe  Grin Grin

popcorn chapter 5 verse 7 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I bet you any money you want this will come true Grin Grin how long have i got hmmmm 2000 years for this to happen..
something will relate to what i said SO AM I GOD i feel like i am after predicting that Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and this what the bible does so easy to do ITS A BOOK OF STORIES Wink

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:08:12 AM

your words above Grin

SO AM I JESUS AND GOD because i could tell you loads of predictions that will come true
i know there will be floods
i know there will be famine
i know there will be war
i know there will be Diseases
i know there will be drought
right here is my prediction

the tall one who stand solid shall rain fire and vengeance .
the earth shall crumble with fear famine disease shall bring the great war of man..
children will pick up laser beam guns and shoot there foe
the tall one falls to the revolution
 a poor child shall turn into a leader of great things spreading love and peace
 man as never been so happy a new power source will be invented where man discovers the stars
he shall travel great distances where new beings shall be discovered
opening up a whole new law to the universe  Grin Grin

popcorn chapter 5 verse 7 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I bet you any money you want this will come true Grin Grin how long have i got hmmmm 2000 years for this to happen..
something will relate to what i said SO AM I GOD i feel like i am after predicting that Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In this, your thinking, you are wrong.

Without an understanding of God and the devil, scientifically you ABSOLUTELY ARE UNABLE to make predictions.

Everything that you have and are operates by cause and effect. Science has virtually proven this. The sun and the rain cause plants to grow. You eat the plants, or you eat meat of animals that have eaten the plants. The food turns into bio-chemical and bio-electric activity in your body and brain. The way it turns into such activity is what causes you to think that you are making predictions.

Cause and effect, action and reaction, are scientific laws expressed by Newton, and understood by all the scientists and others. You make no predictions. Everything you say and do has been set in stone by cause and effect operating in the whole universe... if you don't have God.

Wake up. God will let you if you only take the little step towards understanding this.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:10:06 PM

Taken from the Austrian police fear as many as 50 migrants dead inside lorry thread. In the bible it's clear that morals will be out the window so to speak, since the coming of Jesus will happen when the Earth is in a state as it was in the time of Noah and the flood.

Remains of people who are thought to have suffocated discovered in lorry abandoned on hard shoulder of motorway in east of country

The bodies of at least 20 migrants – and possibly as many as 40 or 50 – have been found inside a parked lorry in eastern Austria, police said on Thursday, in a grim indication of the growing human toll of Europe’s worst refugee emergency since 1945.

The badly decomposed remains were discovered on Thursday morning on Austria’s A4 motorway between Neusiedl and Parndorf. The truck had been abandoned on the hard shoulder of the road near Parndorf. It had apparently been there since Wednesday. The refugees, who appeared to have suffocated, died before they entered Austria, police said.

Hans Peter Doskozil, head of police in the district of Burgenland, said there were at least 20 dead but that the death toll could rise to 40 or 50. The state of the bodies made establishing an exact figure difficult. The identities were also not known, he said.

“The deaths already occurred some time ago,” he added. “We can make no concrete assumptions about the origin or cause [of death]. We can assume, however, that they are refugees.”

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/27/migrants-found-dead-inside-lorry-in-austria
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:13:16 PM

your words above Grin

SO AM I JESUS AND GOD because i could tell you loads of predictions that will come true...

But it's a book that told the truth, and predicted very specific events, not just natural disasters.

From 10+ prophecies predicted in the Bible & fulfilled in history

"God throughout the Bible spoke through his prophets to prove he was the only god.  He always foretold the future through them to verify who he was, to prove to the people that those who spoke were true prophets, and to draw mankind to worship him only.  The 100% accuracy of the hundreds (possibly thousands) of prophecies in the Bible that came true are proof Yahweh is the God of truth.  Not even Nostradamus can match this record!   Here are ten of those prophecies and the years they were fulfilled:

Predicted ca. 855 BC: The prophet Elijah predicts Jezebel would be eaten by dogs upon her death in Jezreel. (1 Kings 21:23)– Fulfilled ca. 841 BC: Jezebel is killed in Jezreel and dogs eat her body (2 Kings 9:36).

Predicted ca. 760 BC: Amos predicts Israel would be restored as a nation and would never be uprooted again (Amos 9:15)–Fulfilled in 1948.

Predicted ca 732 BC: Isaiah predicts the Medo-Persian empire will conquer Babylon [Isaiah 13:17-18] and Babylon would become a wasteland.–Fulfilled in 538 BC when the Medes took over Babylon  and 275 BC when the Seleucids forced all of the inhabitants to leave.

Predicted ca. 732 BC: Isaiah says Egypt and Ethiopia would be conquered by Assyria (Isaiah 20:3-5).–Fulfilled ca. 673-670 BC when Assyria conquers the northeast African nations.

Predicted ca. 701 BC:  Isaiah claims Israel will be taken captive by the Babylonian empire (Isaiah 39).–Fulfilled ca. 597 & 586 BC: Babylon takes captives and sacks Jerusalem the first time then totally destroys Jerusalem about 10 years later.

Predicted ca. 589 BC:  Ezekiel tells about the fall of the great city Tyre, claiming that the Lord “will cause many nations to come up against thee,” (Ezekiel 26, 27).–Fulfilled in 586-573 BC: Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon lays siege against the city. Fulfilled in 370s BC: a king of Cyprus conquers the city.  Fulfilled in 332 BC: Alexander the Great conquers the city.  Fulfilled in 315-316 BC: Antigonus, who served under Alexander, attacks and conquers the city.  Fulfilled in 1124: The city falls to the Crusaders. Fulfilled in 1291: The city falls to the Muslim armies of the Mameluks.

Predicted ca. 543 BC: Daniel tells of a great Grecian king who would conquer the Persian empire but would have his kingdom divided four ways after his death (Daniel Cool.–Fulfilled in 330 BC when Alexander the Great defeats Persia and 281 BC after the Greek generals who succeed Alexander reach an agreement after years of war to split the kingdom four ways.

Predicted ca. 536 BC:  Daniel prophesies that the Greek empire would not go to Alexander the Great’s heirs (Daniel 11).–Fulfilled ca. 323-281 BC after Alexander’s death when his generals fight over the kingdom while shutting out (and killing) his heirs.

Predicted ca. 430 BC: Malachi prophesies that Yahweh’s name would be honored by the Gentiles (pagans) (Malachi 1:11).–Fulfilled 1st century AD to the present:  Pagans worldwide have forsaken their paganism and have confessed that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Predicted ca. 30 AD:  Jesus tells his disciples that they will be persecuted and hated by the majority of the people on the earth because they follow him (Matthew 24:9).–Fulfilled 1st century AD to the present:  Ever since the gospel of Jesus Christ has been preached, millions of true Christians worldwide have been mistreated or killed for the faith.

“I am God, and there is none like me.  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” (Isaiah 46:10-11).

For various prophecies that Jesus Christ predicted that have been fulfilled see Events predicted by Christ that have really happened.....(more on the page)"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:04:29 PM

Video: Post Office “Secret Rooms”— What They’re For & Why You Need To Know About Them, Now!

Article: Post Office “Secret Rooms”— What They’re For & Why You Need To Know About Them, Now!!

It has been known that some post offices have a “secret room” in which the U.S. Post Inspection Service utilizes to conduct investigations into mail fraud. A few years ago, however, a document complete with floor plans surfaced from a military insider proving that these rooms are not only used for mail fraud but also could be used for other government agendas as well.

As with most things in our culture these rooms serve a dual purpose. It is believed that these facilities can also be used as black site detainment centers in the event of a national emergency or if a red alert were to be issued. 

Considering we are on the brink of economic collapse and Jade Helm drills are preparing the military for domestic riots, civil war and martial law. I do believe these rooms just might come into play a littler sooner than I’d like to imagine. Here is the breaking report…
Executive Order 11002:

“The Postmaster General shall assist in the development of a national emergency registration system. These plans and programs shall be designed to develop a state of readiness in this area with respect to all conditions of national emergency including attack upon the United States....”
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:28:07 PM

Video: Post Office “Secret Rooms”— What They’re For & Why You Need To Know About Them, Now!

Article: Post Office “Secret Rooms”— What They’re For & Why You Need To Know About Them, Now!!

It has been known that some post offices have a “secret room” in which the U.S. Post Inspection Service utilizes to conduct investigations into mail fraud. A few years ago, however, a document complete with floor plans surfaced from a military insider proving that these rooms are not only used for mail fraud but also could be used for other government agendas as well.

As with most things in our culture these rooms serve a dual purpose. It is believed that these facilities can also be used as black site detainment centers in the event of a national emergency or if a red alert were to be issued. 

Considering we are on the brink of economic collapse and Jade Helm drills are preparing the military for domestic riots, civil war and martial law. I do believe these rooms just might come into play a littler sooner than I’d like to imagine. Here is the breaking report…
Executive Order 11002:

“The Postmaster General shall assist in the development of a national emergency registration system. These plans and programs shall be designed to develop a state of readiness in this area with respect to all conditions of national emergency including attack upon the United States....”

Why is Switzerland a neutral country? Why, when there was war all around them, were the Swiss essentially held up as neutral? - even though the Allies bombed a couple of their cities in WWII. It's because Switzerland is the worldwide mail headquarters. That's why negotiations are held and treaties are signed in Switzerland (Geneva).

When the United States of America was formed, they didn't have any government buildings right away. Sure, there were many unofficial meetings done in taverns and family barns. But the initial official government meetings of the U.S. were held in the Post Office buildings. The International Post Office was set in place before the USA.

The post office is a worldwide government of its own. Look into international Postal Law. It exists this way, and people of the various governments leave it this way, so that everyone has a place to communicate about any of the existing and potential worldwide problems.

If you want to set yourself up as a sovereign, learn the International Postal Laws. Set yourself up as a "mailman" for the International Postal System. When you have your paperwork set properly in place, even the local police will leave you alone.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

Executive Order 11002:

Why is Switzerland a neutral country? Why, when there was war all around them, were the Swiss essentially held up as neutral? - even though the Allies bombed a couple of their cities in WWII. It's because Switzerland is the worldwide mail headquarters. That's why negotiations are held and treaties are signed in Switzerland (Geneva).

When the United States of America was formed, they didn't have any government buildings right away. Sure, there were many unofficial meetings done in taverns and family barns. But the initial official government meetings of the U.S. were held in the Post Office buildings. The International Post Office was set in place before the USA.

The post office is a worldwide government of its own. Look into international Postal Law. It exists this way, and people of the various governments leave it this way, so that everyone has a place to communicate about any of the existing and potential worldwide problems.

If you want to set yourself up as a sovereign, learn the International Postal Laws. Set yourself up as a "mailman" for the International Postal System. When you have your paperwork set properly in place, even the local police will leave you alone.

Smiley

Very interesting.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Video: "Erika" Lashes 20 Dead In Dominica

Article: Erika lashes Puerto Rico; At least 20 dead in Dominica

"SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Tropical Storm Erika lashed Puerto Rico early Friday with heavy rains and wind after causing deadly floods in the eastern Caribbean island of Dominica.

Ian Pinard, the Minister of Public Works and Ports in Dominica, told CBS News that there are at least 20 dead, and more are missing, due to the storm.

Erika was expected to dump up to 12 inches of rain across portions of the drought-stricken northern Caribbean as it carved a path toward the U.S. Florida Governor Rick Scott has declared a state of emergency in every county within the state in preparation for the storm.

The storm could hit the peninsula Monday. Scott made his declaration shortly after forecasters adjusted the trajectory of the storm to show that it's predicted to go through the middle of the state...."

Video: Tropical Storm Erika/Florida Warning.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:49:19 PM

Video: Knight Fight MMA Style EXPOSED! The Satanic Blood Thirst of The Last Days
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:24:38 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
more people have died in cheer leading football motor racing
no one as ever died in the octagon Wink Wink

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:34:05 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
more people have died in cheer leading football motor racing
no one as ever died in the octagon Wink Wink

It's about the blood lust becoming more popular, instead of peace. People are more likely to want to fight each other, than to calmly talk out their problems more than ever.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:34:12 PM

Indian sisters told they will be repeatedly gang-raped as punishment for their brother's crime launch appeal at Supreme Court

"Two sisters who have been told they will be repeatedly gang-raped as a “punishment” for the crimes committed by their brother have pleaded with the Supreme Court to be protected.
The two sisters fear for their lives, and have said they cannot return to their homes in the Baghpat district. Such unelected village councils, called khap panchyat, have been labelled "kangaroo courts" by the Supreme Court they are appealing to.

Yet their decisions continue to be carried out across India, as the country remains engulfed in a wave of international controversy over the treatment of women since the gang-rape and murder of a female student in 2012 and other murders, burnings and rapes since.

Under India's Supreme Court current rules, which were reviewed after 2012, rape within a marriage is still not recognised, and same-gender sex carries the same punishment as rape."
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:24:54 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 11:04:46 PM by popcorn1

Indian sisters told they will be repeatedly gang-raped as punishment for their brother's crime launch appeal at Supreme Court

"Two sisters who have been told they will be repeatedly gang-raped as a “punishment” for the crimes committed by their brother have pleaded with the Supreme Court to be protected.
The two sisters fear for their lives, and have said they cannot return to their homes in the Baghpat district. Such unelected village councils, called khap panchyat, have been labelled "kangaroo courts" by the Supreme Court they are appealing to.

Yet their decisions continue to be carried out across India, as the country remains engulfed in a wave of international controversy over the treatment of women since the gang-rape and murder of a female student in 2012 and other murders, burnings and rapes since.

Under India's Supreme Court current rules, which were reviewed after 2012, rape within a marriage is still not recognised, and same-gender sex carries the same punishment as rape."

and this what religion does..
you see in all religious books it teaches man a women is a slave she must obey the man

not so long ago western Christians did this she must obey the man..
so a women becomes worthless to a mans thinking..
I see what religion does people take there own law to religion ..
god said this and then make up there own interpretation what god meant..
i beg you never to teach your kids religion and if there is a god then when the kid is older god will touch his soul if there is a god..
you need to teach your kids love and compassion and respect for your fellow human not fear..
god said if you do this wrong you burn in hell what a stupid teaching to say to a baby
why waste time teaching religion when that time you could teach your kids to code science music art sport and it will help him or her to have a better life and do more good..

if he or she gets a good job they pay taxes and taxes do more good than the bible it helps more

plus why in every religious books is it ok for a man to have multiple wives but a women is not allowed..
jews muslims and christians Grin Grin so gods not a fair man
DON.T WASTE YOUR TIME
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:11:23 AM

you see in all religious books it teaches man a women is a slave she must obey the man

i beg you never to teach your kids religion and if there is a god then when the kid is older god will touch his soul if there is a god..
you need to teach your kids love and compassion and respect for your fellow human not fear..
god said if you do this wrong you burn in hell what a stupid teaching to say to a baby
why waste time teaching religion when that time you could teach your kids to code science music art sport and it will help him or her to have a better life and do more good..

if he or she gets a good job they pay taxes and taxes do more good than the bible it helps more

plus why in every religious books is it ok for a man to have multiple wives but a women is not allowed..
DON.T WASTE YOUR TIME

You must obey The Man. Just try doing something that you can't do. The Man gave you the ability to do only the things you can do. You can't do the things that you can't do because The Man didn't give you the ability to do them.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:21:13 AM

DON.T WASTE YOUR TIME

Women are supposed to submit to their husbands (who they have chosen to marry). Boys are supposed to submit to their mothers. As a women, this is inconsequential to me. If you know the right context the bible talks about.

I don't believe in burning in hell. When the bible talks about hell, it's translated from a word meaning roughly the grave. Without having a relationship with Jesus, your life will be spent in fear, anger, lust, greed, and it's not healthy. Working for money, is pointless, because money can become pointless, and when you die, you can't take it with you. If you die and have a relationship with Jesus Christ you get to live forever and never be sad. Sounds pretty great to me.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:27:04 AM

Below is the older post about CERN. There was a video linked up in this thread: Welcome Back To School! 50+ Girls Brawl At Memphis High School

The man who discusses what CERN is dealing with, the antimatter, being used as a weapon, says something like this will happen whenever they use these antimatter weapons. I would not be shocked if I found it was used in this school.

Video: Absolute Chaos at Least 50 Girls in All out Brawl at Memphis High School

Cern letting loose Demons?

If you have a container of antimatter in Pennsylvania, and someone else had it in California, and you lose it in PA, it will be lost in CA -- "you lose containment in one place, containment in another place is going to be lost."

Great video on Cern and antimatter - mentions that everyone is affected by antimatter, it seems to be the spiritual sense we all have. Around 22:40, it sounds like, the more antimatter you have in your body, the more likely you are going to be affected by demonic forces. The less anti-matter, is the less likely you will be affected.

I would suggest watching the whole video, or at least from the 22:40 mark.

From a Christian perspective, I would say the Holy Spirit helps you to combat this antimatter, and asking forgiveness for sin, washes you clean. Just sinning, and not asking for forgiveness over time, leaves you vulnerable to antimatter and allows demonic forces in. If something were to break at Cern (and they are actually pushing the limits and trying to do more than they have before), and it gets out, it could be like Ghostbusters where the Keymaster and Gatekeeper get together.............
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:33:18 AM

University of Tennessee tells staff and students to stop using 'he' and 'she' - and switch to 'xe', 'zir' and 'xyr' instead

Gay rights official at Knoxville campus wrote new language instructions
    Tells students and staff to use unusual, gender-neutral pronouns like 'xe'
    Donna Braquet said that the new regime would make campus 'inclusive'
    University clarified that guidelines are not compulsory after critics called them 'absurd'

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:29:41 AM

DON.T WASTE YOUR TIME

You must obey The Man. Just try doing something that you can't do. The Man gave you the ability to do only the things you can do. You can't do the things that you can't do because The Man didn't give you the ability to do them.

Smiley
So to you a women is a mans slave..plus can a women have more than 1 husband
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:52:57 AM

DON.T WASTE YOUR TIME

Women are supposed to submit to their husbands (who they have chosen to marry). Boys are supposed to submit to their mothers. As a women, this is inconsequential to me. If you know the right context the bible talks about.

I don't believe in burning in hell. When the bible talks about hell, it's translated from a word meaning roughly the grave. Without having a relationship with Jesus, your life will be spent in fear, anger, lust, greed, and it's not healthy. Working for money, is pointless, because money can become pointless, and when you die, you can't take it with you. If you die and have a relationship with Jesus Christ you get to live forever and never be sad. Sounds pretty great to me.
don.t want to take it with me i want my kids to have it so they can be happy..
my life is worthless if my kids are unhappy when my kids smile i smile no matter how bad i feel..
they are my gods
plus god made hell for sinners and your a sinner..you are trying to tell god you don.t believe in hell arrrr
god wont be to happy with you SINNER he created hell for wrongdoers ..
you cannot make the bible up how you feel fit arrrrr

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: