Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:06:33 PM

I rather advice to have both then just 1. Because bitcoin is good when you want to make day to day online payments. While cash is handy for your real life payments.
The moment bitcoin adoption will come i am certain that you can use bitcoin in fysical shops too.

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

I rather advice to have both then just 1. Because bitcoin is good when you want to make day to day online payments. While cash is handy for your real life payments.
The moment bitcoin adoption will come i am certain that you can use bitcoin in fysical shops too.

Agree. Indeed we need both actually and we can't deal online or offline just by Bitcoins. There is a lot of marketplaces online not supporting Bitcoin right now
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:44:45 PM

I prefer using Bitcoin instead of cash when i have the possibility to choose, but this possibility isn't always available, so i use cash and fiat as well
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:16:00 PM

I do not think you should  try having all in btcs and nothing  in fiat money. Because you can not buy  everything with bitcoin, you also need cash, of course..
you are definitely right about it, i think you would be a fool if you invested everything you have in only one thing because it is way too risky and you can lose everything all at once

i have bitcoins instead of cash because of a wide variety of reasons, first of all bitcoins are not regulated by anyone, also you can use bitcoins whenever you want and the inflation cannot be caused by making bitcoins endlessly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:28:47 PM

I think that btc certainly will be  the future money, there is potential  for it, and that is because the  world is also getting more digital,  this is perfect for the crypto  itself because it will become  more and more used...
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:20:28 AM

Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.
With Bitcoin you can make more money which can lead to more cash in the end but I think that currency wise cash at the moment is better.
There are still allot of stores that do not accept but every store expect for those online except Bitcoin.
Because bitcoin nowadays is only good for investment because there are less stores who are accepting bitcoin, we are just in the early phase and you cannot expect everybody to adopt, we need more time.
so what about buying gift cards and then use it to buy in the following stores? i think the result will be the same as you will receiving the stuffs that you just expected from the beginning and saying bitcoin only good for investment is definitely wrong,there's another feature that can make your life more easy with bitcoin

For me it's more complicated, if you using bitcoin buying that stuff, it's more simple because you don't need bring your wallet and i'm sure people want fast and instant payment in the future.
thats true, with bitcoins it would be way easier to pay for anything you buy because you would just need a phone

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:41:28 AM

I believe cash is not so  good as btc in security matter, but it is still better for using... It is so hard  to spend btcs well online,  because many shops  still don't accept it.
godin

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:02:15 AM

bitcoin , there are many ways to develop it although with low capital , and cash not so many
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:16:38 AM

With Bitcoin you can make more money which can lead to more cash in the end but I think that currency wise cash at the moment is better.
There are still allot of stores that do not accept but every store expect for those online except Bitcoin.
Because bitcoin nowadays is only good for investment because there are less stores who are accepting bitcoin, we are just in the early phase and you cannot expect everybody to adopt, we need more time.
so what about buying gift cards and then use it to buy in the following stores? i think the result will be the same as you will receiving the stuffs that you just expected from the beginning and saying bitcoin only good for investment is definitely wrong,there's another feature that can make your life more easy with bitcoin

For me it's more complicated, if you using bitcoin buying that stuff, it's more simple because you don't need bring your wallet and i'm sure people want fast and instant payment in the future.
thats true, with bitcoins it would be way easier to pay for anything you buy because you would just need a phone
LOL, it is not easier for the majority dude, bitcoin is good only for people who likes to transact online but more than half of the population in this world does not transact online, they are getting use of using the simple way to transact which is using their fiat.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 03:19:49 AM

LOL, it is not easier for the majority dude, bitcoin is good only for people who likes to transact online but more than half of the population in this world does not transact online, they are getting use of using the simple way to transact which is using their fiat.
I think they are using bitcoin to make a good profit they are buying bitcoins to use in trading gambling or to use in their business online..
Buying bitcoins is investment. not only for transaction.

Make crypto as your bank.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:01:22 AM

bitcoin , there are many ways to develop it although with low capital , and cash not so many

I disagree in cash there are a lot of developments that we can do even you are going to have low amount of capital only.

It is just going to depend on how you are going to manage and plan to use your money in profitable way. But I am liking the use of bitcoin.

Because I have experience that my cash was being robbed by someone so with bitcoin that is not going to happen anymore.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:04:29 AM

i think that it is a good idea to have btc instead of cash because you can convert them anywhere, even in the middle of the night.
So for example if you made 2000$ in US, and you converted them to btc before traveling to pakistan-  you can withdraw then in pakistan without holding cash with you.
Seems great right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:30:52 AM

i think that it is a good idea to have btc instead of cash because you can convert them anywhere, even in the middle of the night.
So for example if you made 2000$ in US, and you converted them to btc before traveling to pakistan-  you can withdraw then in pakistan without holding cash with you.
Seems great right?
Yes its correct and Bitcoin price is have a moment that can increase a huge amount of dollars compared into the cash that need you to wait until the time your money value is increase.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:32:07 AM

It is the contrary. If what you are saying is makig some bitcoin online rather than dollar then it is wrong. There are a lot of ways to make many online with USD, the only problem is they were taken. Those people that dp jobs like that dont want to waste the opportunity like that. So they cling to it for a long time.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:48:50 AM

Seems great right?
Yes its correct and Bitcoin price is have a moment that can increase a huge amount of dollars compared into the cash that need you to wait until the time your money value is increase.
yeah this is what i call as wonderful thing !
you can use bitcoin & convert it anywhere anydays to any kind cash! not like fiat
it was the most wanted advantage of bitcoin
and also in bitcoin you like hold an investment and a currency at same time
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:12:54 AM

So for example if you made 2000$ in US, and you converted them to btc before traveling to pakistan-  you can withdraw then in pakistan without holding cash with you.
Seems great right?

Sure it's a great way to sneak money out of the country but you should probably convert it back to dollars or the local currency as soon as you arrive. The flight from the US to Pakistan is like what? 13 hrs? Anything can happen in that time, imagine leaving the US with $2,000 and having only $1,100 when you land   Cheesy If you need to have access to the money immediately after you land, make sure you don't do it at a time when the price is fluctuating widely.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:43:45 AM

Seems great right?
yeah this is what i call as wonderful thing !
you can use bitcoin & convert it anywhere anydays to any kind cash! not like fiat
it was the most wanted advantage of bitcoin
and also in bitcoin you like hold an investment and a currency at same time

Exactly said. As mentioned bitcoin is the only currency that got access of usability similar to currency as well investment. Also no other currency value varies in accordance to time similar to other physical currencies. For this reason its better to have bitcoin than cash. At the same right now cash is needed for use as we haven't got big acceptance for bitcoin among stores.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:01:14 AM

There's no need of longest wait to have your money,no charges,no bank transactions , the fastest way of claiming money.Asking bitcoin or cash?Simply for me bitcoin..
of course cash is not worth using at the moment, in my opinion it would be better to have only bitcoins right now as it is easier to use
Your cash should be save or spend but your bitcoins is for investment, at the moment the best option is to invest our bitcoins as the price is pretty cheap now and we have a big chance to make money in the future so we need to be a wise investor rather than a spender.
Bitcoin value is appreciating but your cash is not, unless you have your own money exchanger though it's a good business. What I am talking about is Bitcoin value increases, we can't deny the fact that those who invested in Bitcoin, we call them early bird, I am pretty sure that they are in profit and earned a lot from Bitcoin. So, if the cash we have on our hand invested in Bitcoin I am sure that the value will appreciate, in just a matter of time.

That is the reason I convert most of my cash into bitcoin and other investments such as stocks to avoid depreciation.

That's a good choice tbh. I have bitcoin instead of cash because I find cash outdated and mind numbing.
Cash controls alot in the world but bitcoin would be alot more good for the world, although I don't think we will be THE global currency.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

Bitcoin is the most accessible money globally , wherever you are.
Despite the fact that it is not known like dollar $ ..

Indeed so if we make it known like dollars then imagine the potential and how big it could get.
It means more people would buy into it raising the value higher letting more shops accept it etc etc once the chain starts it doesn't stop.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:05:55 AM

Bitcoin is the most accessible money globally , wherever you are.
Despite the fact that it is not known like dollar $ ..

Indeed so if we make it known like dollars then imagine the potential and how big it could get.
It means more people would buy into it raising the value higher letting more shops accept it etc etc once the chain starts it doesn't stop.
just needed more exposures and support coming from us who already playing with it, bitcoin can do more in our everyday life. hope to see that btc can be just like cash in every side of the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: