Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246114 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:42:47 AM

great .its very good to hear that u have got u have pay local tacos with bitcoins .it would be  like dream come true if in india that we have to pay through bitcoins .but that not not gonnna happen in the next 50 years .but u can recharge ur phone through bitcoins through the zebpay .kudoos Smiley

Yeah, it is a easy way to recharge the iPhone with bitcoin, also paying the bills from bitcoin, But these all are short works and bitcoin is more useful for us, For example, i prefer bitcoin instead of cash, because bitcoin is investment and it is a new way on online to make money. Also i can use bitcoin in amount transfer easily with safely into an other account.     
You still need cash for your daily life and impossible to live without it . Everyday you need cash I bet it , so you must considering cash as your primary needs in first place . You can using bitcoin as your investment and side-income .
Only fool would say that he can live without cash, it is needed for us to survive in this world. Bitcoin is still new and there is no assurance that it will last longer than what cash has achieve. The fact that it is not backed by the government, there's a big chance that it will be ban and suddenly lose in the circulation. Let us just enjoy what bitcoin has offered to us now but still use cash for our daily operations.

This is hardly possible unless Bitcoin starts seriously competing with the local currency. There are quite a few currencies in the world today, and most governments don't ban them from at least possession by their citizens, making only one currency legal (i.e. their own). Bitcoin in this respect is basically just another foreign currency, so there is no particular reason to ban it specifically. Though things may change drastically if Bitcoin eventually starts to crowd out national currencies from circulation...

But that's not going to happen any time soon

AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:01:55 AM

great .its very good to hear that u have got u have pay local tacos with bitcoins .it would be  like dream come true if in india that we have to pay through bitcoins .but that not not gonnna happen in the next 50 years .but u can recharge ur phone through bitcoins through the zebpay .kudoos Smiley

Yeah, it is a easy way to recharge the iPhone with bitcoin, also paying the bills from bitcoin, But these all are short works and bitcoin is more useful for us, For example, i prefer bitcoin instead of cash, because bitcoin is investment and it is a new way on online to make money. Also i can use bitcoin in amount transfer easily with safely into an other account.     
You still need cash for your daily life and impossible to live without it . Everyday you need cash I bet it , so you must considering cash as your primary needs in first place . You can using bitcoin as your investment and side-income .
Only fool would say that he can live without cash, it is needed for us to survive in this world. Bitcoin is still new and there is no assurance that it will last longer than what cash has achieve. The fact that it is not backed by the government, there's a big chance that it will be ban and suddenly lose in the circulation. Let us just enjoy what bitcoin has offered to us now but still use cash for our daily operations.

This is hardly possible unless Bitcoin starts seriously competing with the local currency. There are quite a few currencies in the world today, and most governments don't ban them from at least possession by their citizens, making only one currency legal (i.e. their own). Bitcoin in this respect is basically just another foreign currency, so there is no particular reason to ban it specifically. Though things may change drastically if Bitcoin eventually starts to crowd out national currencies from circulation...

I do not think the bitcoin will be part of major daily usage for ordinary in the next few years. I just use it less than 1%.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:33:06 AM

Most governments wants us all learning to live without cash, most (at least the 5 eyes) will have it within 10 years i think. They want you using credit and debits cards so they can watch your every move, it up to us the people to say no and use a decentralised currency like bitcoin.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 12:01:52 PM

Most governments wants us all learning to live without cash, most (at least the 5 eyes) will have it within 10 years i think. They want you using credit and debits cards so they can watch your every move, it up to us the people to say no and use a decentralised currency like bitcoin.

Just like most governments want us to use payment cards to keep a keen eye on our transactions, most people don't give a fuck about that. They use what is easier to use for them personally. For me, it is payment cards and Internet banking as of now, but I'm still in minority, while the majority of people prefer using cash and spend time in queues to pay their utility bills every month. On the other hand, I don't think it is a good idea either to spend bitcoins where you can safely spend fiat...

And make government believe that you are a model law abiding citizen

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:59:31 AM

differences between the two.
for me bitcoin is increasing and decreasing but you could make more profit from it than cash. in cash if you buy some goods there's a tax . in bitcoin if you buy theres no tax. in cash if you send a money theres a payment ofcourse. in bitcoin if you send money theres no fee and also its so fast and reliable thats why im thinking maybe bitcoin is the future of digital currency.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:17:32 PM

differences between the two.
for me bitcoin is increasing and decreasing but you could make more profit from it than cash. in cash if you buy some goods there's a tax . in bitcoin if you buy theres no tax. in cash if you send a money theres a payment ofcourse. in bitcoin if you send money theres no fee and also its so fast and reliable thats why im thinking maybe bitcoin is the future of digital currency.
Another problem is I cannot gamble with cash while with bitcoins I can gable very easily and freely.
I think the biggest advantage using bitcoins instead of cash is that we are sure of the price rise or fall in bitcoins and hence a curiosity while with cash nothing new happens.

I mean if you are stubborn keep the cash and if you want to be a part of a new revolution and awesome features like gambling, etc then buy some bitcoins Smiley
Though I totally agree cash has its own value.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:29:38 AM

I do not think the bitcoin will be part of major daily usage for ordinary in the next few years. I just use it less than 1%.

Seems that you do not earn that much using bitcoin, so if you earn enough like I do, you can have bitcoin your source of income too. It depends on how much we earn and spend bitcoins
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:56:07 PM

Because having a bitcoin is much better than having a cash. Bitcoin has a great value. And there are many different ways to earn it. With bitcoin transactions are made more easier. You don't have to go to banks to deposit and withdraw money. Bitcoin also has no tax than cash.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:28:54 PM

You can argue all you want but at the end of the day, cash is going away within the next 10 to 20 years, so by then ask yourself, what's going to be the best alternative to cash if it doesn't even exist anymore? exactly. If by 10 to 20 years you are still not using bitcoin, you will be forced to use it because there will be no other viable alternative to cash.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:07:40 PM

Because having a bitcoin is much better than having a cash. Bitcoin has a great value. And there are many different ways to earn it. With bitcoin transactions are made more easier. You don't have to go to banks to deposit and withdraw money. Bitcoin also has no tax than cash.

The reason why i have bitcoins instead of cash is also because i can earn them while i cannot earn cash as i don't have any jobs in real world, i just earn bitcoins and i'm using them in my daily life by converting them to cash later on, cash is needed because bitcoin is not usable everywhere right now.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:08:28 PM

The reason why i have bitcoins instead of cash is also because i can earn them while i cannot earn cash as i don't have any jobs in real world, i just earn bitcoins and i'm using them in my daily life by converting them to cash later on, cash is needed because bitcoin is not usable everywhere right now.
Yeah there is maximum people are earning money in good amount through bitcoin trading that there is many jobless people they are making their income through bitcoin trading after get their income through trading then they convert their bitcoin in fiat for local expenditure.
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:17:01 PM

Because fiat is too old for all of as and bitcoin is new innovative product which will brings us great future and really nice income without any worries if we have momoney or not and really low fees.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:39:08 PM

Because fiat is too old for all of as and bitcoin is new innovative product which will brings us great future and really nice income without any worries if we have momoney or not and really low fees.

Yes I agree with you, paper money that we call it fiat is so old and do not have intrinsic value, paper money is do not have any strenght in economy. Government and market give it value so its strenght is depend on them. I really sure that fiat is being useless in the future. Bitcoin is so modern, it isn't need government or bank, no tax, more practicaly, as investment too and the most important thing is the price that always rise.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 11:46:47 PM

Yes I agree with you, paper money that we call it fiat is so old and do not have intrinsic value, paper money is do not have any strenght in economy. Government and market give it value so its strenght is depend on them. I really sure that fiat is being useless in the future. Bitcoin is so modern, it isn't need government or bank, no tax, more practicaly, as investment too and the most important thing is the price that always rise.

In fact, fiat is not too old

It has been sticking around only for two centuries, while gold has been used as money for a few millenia. And Bitcoin is very much like paper money since it doesn't have any intrinsic value either save for transactional utility only. But fiat money has it as well. Just like with any money out there, Bitcoin gets value through the trust of people in it, basically that it won't get dropped tomorrow. If people stop trusting the national currency, it will instantly turn into the Zimbabwean dollar

Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:14:08 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment. It is a good way to earn because its price is really pumping right now. It could double your money if you put your money on it. Like money, bitcoin also have flaws. Bitcoin needed internet to use it. But buying bitcoin is really worth it because it is a good investment.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:41:19 AM

old or not is not an issue the problem lies within the value, we use cash/fiat to purchase our daily things and fiat will never be worthless, it is the one that stabilize your country's economy, for investment it is better to hold gold or bitcoin the reason is because both of them will become more valuable in the future because the stock is limited, while fiat is produced and controlled by government, so if you are invest or holding fiat your wealth will keep on decreasing every year

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:51:06 AM

Cash money isn't going to deflate, it's gonna inflate.  It's gonna lose purchasing power while you're holding it under your mattress.  That's what we call a huge impetus to spend it.  Bitcoin OTOH has been deflating, gaining value.  Why would you want to spend something that's doing that?
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:58:43 AM

And one more point is that, since it is not that popular like the fiat so we cannot compare our major daily usage yet we can have it as our  support on our needs, especially when you have it big enough then you can get what I mean.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
jackydm168

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:15:30 AM

Currently, Bitcoin is free, there is no restriction of political terms.Bitcoin's potential is infinite, it has a great appreciation of space, the future will give me a huge profit.
I would like to use bitcoin shopping, but there is no shop in my country can use bitcoin as a payment method. So I hope bitcoin can be recognized by the world, in the international circulation.
Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:19:23 AM

Bitcoin where we can get cash instantly and we are using bitcoin instead of fiat money to do gambling and also from trading bitcoin is leading the currencies for trading from another currencies and also for alternative coins where you can get some good money too that's why i will choose bitcoin than cahs.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: