Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246105 times)
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:00:45 PM

i believe the first thing that comes into mind of someone is because bitcoin has a value and can be used to pay things. the second is that it is more convenient than going out with cash.
Yes I agree with you, going out with bitcoin is better because it is more practicaly to use, also we can avoid the inflation. the number of bitcoin demand is always higher than the existing supply. especially in the local market.

Another thing is that bitcoin is a good investment and we can use it easily and conveniently. And instead of using cash we can use it for different things but the fact is that many countries are still not fully adopting bitcoin so we don't have choice but to keep on using cash and bitcoin at the same time.
because digital can be used for many things not only for currencies, but for a lot of things. in contrast to cash a very complicated and can only be used for transactions face to face
I do agree so. Cryptos is also considered as a type of investment and many investors have become rich because of putting money into Bitcoin. The more you Bitcoin, the more awesome it can be. However, there are still many dangers in the digital world since there is no law which protects people from scammers or hackers.

I know some people investing since 2013 and become quite rich.
to me i think still good time to invest. if a person will invest their assets in bitcoin he has still good opportunity to make a good profit, because the price of bitcoin has still good potential in the price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

i think bitcoin have very stronger and powerful security and there is no tax on bitcoin and bitcoin is very useful than cash its transaction is very faster than other currency .
The world today is in need of transactions quickly and can be used anywhere (flexible). while cash does not meet it, certainly if bitcoin released version cash, it would be a setback technology
The value of cash is not increasing even you hold it, while in bitcoin there is changing value happening for a couple of hours. Cash also can take away by someone, what I mean no assurance of security to your cash while bitcoin it can be steal by someone, you hold the private key and password.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

The value of cash is not increasing even you hold it, while in bitcoin there is changing value happening for a couple of hours. Cash also can take away by someone, what I mean no assurance of security to your cash while bitcoin it can be steal by someone, you hold the private key and password.
That is not entirely true. If you look at the Forex exchange you could see minor changes every day and you could not see a swift change like we see in the bitcoin world but there are changes in the value of currency.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

i believe the first thing that comes into mind of someone is because bitcoin has a value and can be used to pay things. the second is that it is more convenient than going out with cash.
Yes I agree with you, going out with bitcoin is better because it is more practicaly to use, also we can avoid the inflation. the number of bitcoin demand is always higher than the existing supply. especially in the local market.

Another thing is that bitcoin is a good investment and we can use it easily and conveniently. And instead of using cash we can use it for different things but the fact is that many countries are still not fully adopting bitcoin so we don't have choice but to keep on using cash and bitcoin at the same time.
because digital can be used for many things not only for currencies, but for a lot of things. in contrast to cash a very complicated and can only be used for transactions face to face
I do agree so. Cryptos is also considered as a type of investment and many investors have become rich because of putting money into Bitcoin. The more you Bitcoin, the more awesome it can be. However, there are still many dangers in the digital world since there is no law which protects people from scammers or hackers.

I know some people investing since 2013 and become quite rich.
to me i think still good time to invest. if a person will invest their assets in bitcoin he has still good opportunity to make a good profit, because the price of bitcoin has still good potential in the price of bitcoin.
I am agree that it's still possible to get rich with bitcoin, cause of it's price will surly rise higher. But I think bitcoin can suit not to every person. In some places 1100+$ is big money to buy at least one bitcoin and it is impossible to start investing with just one bitcoin. So for such people I would recommend to chose some other crypto currency, which shows good temps of grow now, but costs not so much.
PaymyBills

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

if we talk about the future so in future it will be more easy to use bitcoin instead of cash. it will be  more secure as compare to other cash. bitcoin will be use as single currency and having same value in all parts of the world so we will not feel the need to convert it in so some other currency. it will be easily access any where as compare to cash. it will no need for banks to keep it.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:50:21 PM

I am agree that it's still possible to get rich with bitcoin, cause of it's price will surly rise higher. But I think bitcoin can suit not to every person. In some places 1100+$ is big money to buy at least one bitcoin and it is impossible to start investing with just one bitcoin. So for such people I would recommend to chose some other crypto currency, which shows good temps of grow now, but costs not so much.
I don't think so, bitcoin isn't a fast or easy way to get rich unless you're an early adopters who have at least BTC10,000 from trade with someone to buy a pizza, lol just kidding. The point is, we need huge amount of bitcoin to become a rich man, but the question is : how much do we have? I am sure most of us here don't have more than BTC10, moreover BTC100 or BTC1000.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

I don't think so, bitcoin isn't a fast or easy way to get rich unless you're an early adopters who have at least BTC10,000 from trade with someone to buy a pizza, lol just kidding. The point is, we need huge amount of bitcoin to become a rich man, but the question is : how much do we have? I am sure most of us here don't have more than BTC10, moreover BTC100 or BTC1000.

I think if you have 100 bitcoins, you will be very rich in 10 years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

Bitcoin is worth than cash. It has a big possibility to increase its price after 10 years and maybe it will doubled. Unlike cash, it is a very stable currency and you didn't earn on it for how many years when you save it. Bitcoin also is a key to our economy to be succeed because we import the bitcoin into our country by converting it not by rolling. And bitcoin also is better investment because many investor use this currency and thats why we choose bitcoin instead cash.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

Bitcoin is worth than cash. It has a big possibility to increase its price after 10 years and maybe it will doubled. Unlike cash, it is a very stable currency and you didn't earn on it for how many years when you save it. Bitcoin also is a key to our economy to be succeed because we import the bitcoin into our country by converting it not by rolling. And bitcoin also is better investment because many investor use this currency and thats why we choose bitcoin instead cash.
Agree. Bitcoin is very volatile and that is why it is best to choose bitcoin over cash because of the possibility to earn a lot of money in just a short period of time because bitcoin price moves up really fast and that is why a lot of people are now into bitcoin.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

well, perhaps we can be rich with 100 Bitcoin in the next 10 years. However, you need to remember that the prices of Bitcoin can go down anytime. There are many potential altcoins and most of them are not recognized by the people. In the next 10 years, there is a high possibility that they will be utilized by bitcoiners and Bitcoin will be replaced. Therefore, you can not ensure whether you can be rich while holding Bitcoin or not

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:02:25 PM

well, perhaps we can be rich with 100 Bitcoin in the next 10 years. However, you need to remember that the prices of Bitcoin can go down anytime. There are many potential altcoins and most of them are not recognized by the people. In the next 10 years, there is a high possibility that they will be utilized by bitcoiners and Bitcoin will be replaced. Therefore, you can not ensure whether you can be rich while holding Bitcoin or not

With 100 bitcoins I would already today call you a rich person.
And the altcoins, there are many, yes. But non of them has the reputation bitcoin has.
Non of them has the community bitcoin has. None of them has the infrastructure of a payment system bitcoin has.
To me the altcoins are just useful for traders and developers, nobody else.
Bitcoin can be useful for everybody. So none of the existing altcoins can be a competition for bitcoin.
FrankGismo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:05:04 PM

1. You can't get robbed from your Bitcoin
2. You can lose money by dropping it accidentally
3. Bitcoin is safer
4. Bitcoin can't rip like paper money
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

3. Bitcoin is safer

If you are not careful, you computer can be hacked and lose you bitcoin.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Well, I am having bitcoin rather than fiat cash because its easy to have transactions like paying bills online and fast transactions is made through the blockchain process. The anonymous identity is a very good way to manage your account as well as digital currency is more advantage than fiat cash spending. However fiat cash is very often used by most people but if these people were actually well oriented with bitcoin, I am confident that they will be interested to use btc also, for their mode of payment in the future.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

Well, I am having bitcoin rather than fiat cash because its easy to have transactions like paying bills online and fast transactions is made through the blockchain process. The anonymous identity is a very good way to manage your account as well as digital currency is more advantage than fiat cash spending. However fiat cash is very often used by most people but if these people were actually well oriented with bitcoin, I am confident that they will be interested to use btc also, for their mode of payment in the future.
Yes people will love bitcoin for using it as another currency because it is fast and much cheaper than the currency that we are using now which is fiat. We just need some promotion and some explanation for people that didn't know what is bitcoin then after some orientation then they will understand how this thing works (BTC) and they get into bitcoin which can help our community to grow even bigger and help the price to pump more.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

3. Bitcoin is safer
a good point you have there , but the problem always on how traditional thinker hard to accept bitcoin, they hard to understand on how a lot of benefit when you use bitcoin , they are too afraid as it feel have a lot of risk inside when decide to store their value on bitcoin.

sometimes it is useless to explain every single benefit just like what you have said above.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

3. Bitcoin is safer

This might not be done to bitcoin but:

1.  Your Bitcoin can be hacked thru malware and backdoor trojan
2.  If your hardisk drive crashed and cant be recovered and  you failed to extract the private key of your BTC you lost your Bitcoin
3.  Scalability is unsolved
4.  Massive dump of Bitcoin because of the unsolved issue.

There is always risk on everything, it is quite biased to just get the weakness of one subject and not the other one.  Though I admit  I would still choose Bitcoin because it is easier to transfer than money .

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:54:39 PM

3. Bitcoin is safer

1. Yes, you can, in so many ways. Some say that making paper wallet or a desktop wallet is safe but your computer might be already infected far before you made a desktop wallet or a cold wallet. Some only use online wallet but online wallet sites are hot in the eyes of hacker since they know it holds a lot of money.

2. While that is true, you can't lose significant amount of cash by dropping it accidentally. You can only lose a penny or two but never thousands of dollars since you don't usually carry that much money. Most of our money are in the banks.

3. Read number 1.

4. This reason is not enough to switch from using cash to bitcoins. It is true but have you ever accidentally ripped a paper money? In my entire life, I haven't even made a slight cut on any paper money that came to me. Moreover, a ripped paper money can be replaced by a new one in the banks with no fees at all.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

3. Bitcoin is safer

1.  Your Bitcoin can be hacked thru malware and backdoor trojan
2.  If your hardisk drive crashed and cant be recovered and  you failed to extract the private key of your BTC you lost your Bitcoin
3.  Scalability is unsolved
4.  Massive dump of Bitcoin because of the unsolved issue.

There is always risk on everything, it is quite biased to just get the weakness of one subject and not the other one.  Though I admit  I would still choose Bitcoin because it is easier to transfer than money .

As long as you are careful, it is still OK to invest in bitcoin.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

3. Bitcoin is safer

1.  Your Bitcoin can be hacked thru malware and backdoor trojan
2.  If your hardisk drive crashed and cant be recovered and  you failed to extract the private key of your BTC you lost your Bitcoin
3.  Scalability is unsolved
4.  Massive dump of Bitcoin because of the unsolved issue.

There is always risk on everything, it is quite biased to just get the weakness of one subject and not the other one.  Though I admit  I would still choose Bitcoin because it is easier to transfer than money.

As long as you are careful, it is still OK to invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin and fiat there is huge difference b/w these currencies. Fiat you can use it anywhere in the world, But Bitcoin you can't, you need to sell and convert it into again fiat currency to use Bitcoin. And Fiat has one stable value but Bitcoin price is always fluctuate and we can not predict the Bitcoin price.

But still I use Bitcoin, why because the price is high and easy to convert it into fiat and easy to transfer money through Bitcoin no limit.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: