Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:18:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRA] RateCoin | PoS | Unique Generous Rewards | Low Supply Inflation  (Read 75061 times)
Empinel

Activity: 149
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:16:46 PM

I am going to offer a bounty of 250,000 XRA to get a website thrown up. I will provide the hosting and domain name, but just need the full website design. Please let me know if you are interested in helping. Time is of the essence!

Sure, would like to help - add me on Skype: diginet.xls - no need of bounty
kushalgaudel

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:11:53 PM

we need to get this coin back to bittrex
sparksi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:59:07 PM

We should rather get this coin to Poloniex, which is more friendly environment for POS coins, plus it has huge volume compared to Bittrex.
sparksi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:58:52 AM

We should rather get this coin to Poloniex, which is more friendly environment for POS coins, plus it has huge volume compared to Bittrex.

Btw we need some volume on Yobit to get XRA to Poloniex or other exchange.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:26:19 PM

Just want to "name drop" a PoW (CPU only) coin called HODL

1. It pays interest on all balances. Similar to Ratecoin, but its PoW and you don't need to stake.

2. There are huge interest rewards for early adopters, (4000%+, hence why I bring it up)

So if you have a CPU to spare, mine a block or two and lock it up... might be worth. Smiley

If anyone is interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317918.0

Also a recent addition to Presstabs Block Explorer. - http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HODL/index.php

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:45:54 AM

Just want to "name drop" a PoW (CPU only) coin called HODL

1. It pays interest on all balances. Similar to Ratecoin, but its PoW and you don't need to stake.

2. There are huge interest rewards for early adopters, (4000%+, hence why I bring it up)

So if you have a CPU to spare, mine a block or two and lock it up... might be worth. Smiley

If anyone is interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317918.0

Also a recent addition to Presstabs Block Explorer. - http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HODL/index.php

Thanks for the heads up on HOdl coin. I was able to mine 3 blocks so far from my 4ghz amd. Thanks Kushed.
pro-tech

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:19:02 AM

No new News?

Price crashing??
Fishmaster42

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:16:03 PM

No new News?

Price crashing??
I don't see anything new around here. Yobit someone is selling for dirt cheap. We need to regroup and get back to some exchanges. It is my opinion that with everyone locking their coins we just dont seem to have enough trade volume to keep these exchanges happy. When we first got everything sorted out people were buying like crazy, now everyone's coins are locked up awaiting the 256 day interest payment. I think we need to find a way to encourage trading more, and also keep new interested party's coming in for profit. I watched us ride at 600 650 for a good long while, I watched as someone loaded with btc pushed the price lower and lower and lower until the floor fell out of the price. I sat here looking into the computer wondering if I should try to intervene. I was told not to, to let the free market take place. I dont think what I saw happen was free market. I also think the type of coin this is Long term hold goes against us when it comes to Volume and trading. I know most of you all know this I wanted to put it out there in hopes we could start to form a plan to overcome some of these obstacles. I would like to thank Presstab for being a great Developer. I challenge the rest of the community to come up with some ideas to fuel this fire. Fish
Hedgehog01

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:03:32 AM

No new News?

Price crashing??
I don't see anything new around here. Yobit someone is selling for dirt cheap. We need to regroup and get back to some exchanges. It is my opinion that with everyone locking their coins we just dont seem to have enough trade volume to keep these exchanges happy. When we first got everything sorted out people were buying like crazy, now everyone's coins are locked up awaiting the 256 day interest payment. I think we need to find a way to encourage trading more, and also keep new interested party's coming in for profit. I watched us ride at 600 650 for a good long while, I watched as someone loaded with btc pushed the price lower and lower and lower until the floor fell out of the price. I sat here looking into the computer wondering if I should try to intervene. I was told not to, to let the free market take place. I dont think what I saw happen was free market. I also think the type of coin this is Long term hold goes against us when it comes to Volume and trading. I know most of you all know this I wanted to put it out there in hopes we could start to form a plan to overcome some of these obstacles. I would like to thank Presstab for being a great Developer. I challenge the rest of the community to come up with some ideas to fuel this fire. Fish

I don't see how everyone locking away their coin is causing the price to go down, on the contrary, there are less coins on the market.
The way I see it is there is simply lack of demand for the coin.
So I think the main way to get back on track is to get more people interested in the coin.

I don't have any ideas really but maybe some smarter ppl here do?
Fishmaster42

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

No new News?

Price crashing??

I don't see how everyone locking away their coin is causing the price to go down, on the contrary, there are less coins on the market.
The way I see it is there is simply lack of demand for the coin.
So I think the main way to get back on track is to get more people interested in the coin.

I don't have any ideas really but maybe some smarter ppl here do?
  your probably right the thing I was thinking about was all the trade activity I used to see, now everything locked and less exchanges almost no trades which is terrible for exposure. The important thing is we start to have the conversation to fix it. I also look forward to some more smarter people coming up with some ideas.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 04:50:40 AM

What's the most optimized block size for this coin?

pro-tech

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:07:05 AM

What's the most optimized block size for this coin?

I use 1500 - 2500 coins block size
pro-tech

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:11:59 AM

Nice XRA on 122 sat on yobit

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XRA/BTC
Fishmaster42

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:16:28 AM

So I ve been all day reloading delete, reloading wallet before I totally kill off my whole computer, I guess i better check if everything is ok. wallet stays offline. doesn't sync up. I ve tried all the usual tricks such as delete the whole dir.. reload fresh still not connecting for me. anyone else having problems?
Fishmaster42

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:55:33 AM

So I ve been all day reloading delete, reloading wallet before I totally kill off my whole computer, I guess i better check if everything is ok. wallet stays offline. doesn't sync up. I ve tried all the usual tricks such as delete the whole dir.. reload fresh still not connecting for me. anyone else having problems?
Went to the GF laptop same thing. tried to delete reload Wallet stays offline no matter what. Could someone humor me and try to load a fresh wallet.  Thank you
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:13:15 AM

Went to the GF laptop same thing. tried to delete reload Wallet stays offline no matter what. Could someone humor me and try to load a fresh wallet.  Thank you

Did you try adding any nodes? http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/nodes.php

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Fishmaster42

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:43:39 AM

Im waiting for the bootstrap to unwind for now. I guess you want me to make a txt file with this in it and a put it .conf then add to directory. ok I be trying this next. Thanks Press. Ill post back
Fishmaster42

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:02:56 PM

Im waiting for the bootstrap to unwind for now. I guess you want me to make a txt file with this in it and a put it .conf then add to directory. ok I be trying this next. Thanks Press. Ill post back
No good on that. made the conf file with all the add nodes still nothing. The other computer I tried did the same thing, even with fresh wallet on a fresh install of windows. I may just quit on the wallet for a few days. But let it be known I think we got a problem. If a new customer comes and wants to run our wallet I do not think it will find its own block chain and download. If someone has a fresh computer and can load the wallet and see it work. I will feel much better. I will check back in a few hrs. Fish
incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:19:38 PM

No good on that. made the conf file with all the add nodes still nothing. The other computer I tried did the same thing, even with fresh wallet on a fresh install of windows. I may just quit on the wallet for a few days. But let it be known I think we got a problem. If a new customer comes and wants to run our wallet I do not think it will find its own block chain and download. If someone has a fresh computer and can load the wallet and see it work. I will feel much better. I will check back in a few hrs. Fish
Did you save your conf as a conf?
windows can be a tricky one and usually saves it as ratecoin.conf.txt unless you use "save as"

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:27:19 PM

I was able to start the syncing process without any problems using a fresh data directory and adding some addnode lines into a .conf. Double check the file extension as suggested by incognitoworker.

I have rerouted one of the seed addresses to go to a new server, but I believe it already has the maximum amount of peers connected to it. If anyone else has an address I can put on the seed list, please let me know.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: