Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we limit the number of active loans per user?
No. As long as he is paying.
Yes, max 1 active loan per user.
Yes, max 2 active loans per user.
Yes, max 3 active loans per user.
Yes, max 5 active loans per user.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCJam - Peer to Peer Bitcoin Lending  (Read 204914 times)
AlephconZero

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

Do not subscribe to btcjam. If you remain inactive for a 365 days laps of time they will charge you up to 5$ depending on the btc you have on your account. Moreover lots of loans are scam and you will loose all your investment.
Moreover when sibscribed yyou cannot unsubscribe paying up to 60$ / yearly ...

Then do what you want!
Regards

Can you post a link to wherever you are being told about being charged anything in their TOS, so that I can yell at them in another email again for being fucking scammers? Thanks! Smiley

In the event that a User’s account is inactive for over 365 days with a positive Bitcoin balance, the Company will charge an account maintenance fee of the Bitcoin equivalent of up to $5.00 USD per month (“Monthly Fee”). Inactive is defined as an account where: 1) a User is not invested in any loans on the Site; or 2) the User has invested in a defaulted loan in which an arbitration award has been issued; or 3) has not performed another transaction such as purchasing a note.

Moreover I have 0.0005 on btcJAM: how much will be the fee?
Also: 0.00000 BTC is a positive balance?

I've never invested nor requested a loan, but they have parked my account so I cannot do anything: am I inactive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:02:37 PM

Do not subscribe to btcjam. If you remain inactive for a 365 days laps of time they will charge you up to 5$ depending on the btc you have on your account. Moreover lots of loans are scam and you will loose all your investment.

Then do what you want!
Regards

Can you post a link to wherever you are being told about being charged anything in their TOS, so that I can yell at them in another email again for being fucking scammers? Thanks! Smiley

In the event that a User’s account is inactive for over 365 days with a positive Bitcoin balance, the Company will charge an account maintenance fee of the Bitcoin equivalent of up to $5.00 USD per month (“Monthly Fee”). Inactive is defined as an account where: 1) a User is not invested in any loans on the Site; or 2) the User has invested in a defaulted loan in which an arbitration award has been issued; or 3) has not performed another transaction such as purchasing a note.

I've never invested nor requested a loan, but they have parked my account so I cannot do anything: am I inactive?

That's a quote, not a link, but whatever.  

I have 40 satoshi in my account almost 1 year now, so for all I care they can go right ahead and "Charge" me into a negative balance, it will never get paid by me. They don't have my ID or info, as I only loaned, not borrowed..

ANyhow, hey BTCJam Support , here is what I think of you and your bullshit TOS above, if true:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

Then do what you want!
Regards

I have 40 satoshi in my account almost 1 year now, so for all I care they can go right ahead and "Charge" me into a negative balance, it will never get paid by me. They don't have my ID or info, as I only loaned, not borrowed..

ANyhow, hey BTCJam Support , here is what I think of you and your bullshit TOS above, if true:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ab/ab126fe58b860b0104554a5c539eb894d438ba31a2ac77eb64617914b4d38069.jpg

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Completely agree!
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:51:56 PM

Invested .5BTC after using them for 1 year and in that time frame, i was able to profit around .08BTC. It is a wonderful experience for me because i only had to do was click here and there and to my excitement, i decided to loan some 2 people with good feedbacks and reputation both had A+ ratings.

After 1 month no payment received at the scheduled date and also for the next coming months.

wasted my hard earned money and profit which i had to wait for 1 fucking year.

I really recommend btc-jam if you want to throw away your money.

You don't pay enough.
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:56:55 PM

Invested .5BTC after using them for 1 year and in that time frame, i was able to profit around .08BTC. It is a wonderful experience for me because i only had to do was click here and there and to my excitement, i decided to loan some 2 people with good feedbacks and reputation both had A+ ratings.

After 1 month no payment received at the scheduled date and also for the next coming months.

wasted my hard earned money and profit which i had to wait for 1 fucking year.

I really recommend btc-jam if you want to throw away your money.

Are you still using it?
Do they charge for inactivity?
Thanks
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:13:42 PM

Then do what you want!
Regards

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ab/ab126fe58b860b0104554a5c539eb894d438ba31a2ac77eb64617914b4d38069.jpg

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

... But are you still investing or you do not access the site?
Because if you are investing you are an active user
Thanks
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:31:25 PM

Then do what you want!
Regards

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks

No, I got scammed, so the only "invests" I have left are defaults - do those count? Tongue

I don't use the site. They blacklisted me from doing anything, I can't even comment on a loan or anything. Then again, don't care. Just want my stolen coins back someday, but i'm not holding my breath.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:38:33 PM

Then do what you want!
Regards

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks

No, I got scammed, so the only "invests" I have left are defaults - do those count? Tongue

I don't use the site. They blacklisted me from doing anything, I can't even comment on a loan or anything. Then again, don't care. Just want my stolen coins back someday, but i'm not holding my breath.

Instead I'm worried about the clause #19, because i've never invested and I will never invest.
And the support says, and please explain me the bolded phtase
Thanks

Aleph ConZero
Subject: Terminare my account on btcjam
FEB 09, 2016  |  04:59PM PST
John replied:
Hello Aleph,
Yes, indeed, a parked account is not an active account. Thank you for contacting us!

Best,
John - BTCjam Support Team
FEB 06, 2016  |  01:10AM PST
Aleph replied:
Hello,
I have understood that you cannot terminate my account and you can just park it.
I do not want to invest bitcoins in btcjam and I do not want to be considered an inactive user (and pay a fee after the 365 days of inactivity) Parked user account is considered inactive? If so how can I deactivate my account myself?
Thank you
FEB 05, 2016  |  03:39PM PST
John replied:
Hi Aleph,

Thank you for contacting BTCjam! We are currently unable to deactivate BTCjam accounts or remove any associated data. We will however park your account so that no actions may be made through it. Rest assured that your information will remain safe, secure and confidential.

Best,
FEB 05, 2016  |  09:25AM PST
Aleph replied:
Hello,
Please terminate my accout on btcjam and give me feedback.
Thank you
FEB 05, 2016  |  11:59PM PST
Original message
Aleph wrote:

Hello all,,
I would like to terminate my account on your site.
Please terminate it or kindly explain me the procedure.
Thank you
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:45:00 PM

The Verification on btcjam is very difficult, should be more simple for new members is like me
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:48:46 PM

The Verification on btcjam is very difficult, should be more simple for new members is like me

No, it should be difficult. The easier it is, the easier it is to pull scams.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:46:30 PM

For the past week they keep rejecting my Identity Verification and Address Verification without any reason to do that. I keep upload the files 2 times a day and they keep rejecting.
I have send them this email and they didn't bother to answer.

"Hello ,

My name is ******** **********.
I don’t know why you keep reject my Identity Verification , this reason "The information provided does not match the document.” is insufficient in order to understand whats wrong with my id or your verification system.
I look at the document and is nothing wrong with my CNP ( Numeric Personal Code / SSN / National ID Number), the information provided its 100% matching the document and is 100% the CNP from my birth certificate.
I tried to verify both the National ID and Driving License and you give me the same reason for rejection.
Please double-check the information received and act in concordance.

PS: When i verified my investor account i used the same National ID and it was accepted.

Hope you will answer this email.

Thank you,"

Maybe they will answer on this forum, MAYBE.

Send me a PM with your alias, I'll check it out.

Do not send anything!!! BTCjam service is scum. Do not identify yourself!
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:53:06 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 06:12:56 PM by AlephconZero

For the past week they keep rejecting my Identity Verification and Address Verification without any reason to do that. I keep upload the files 2 times a day and they keep rejecting.
I have send them this email and they didn't bother to answer.

"Hello ,

My name is ******** **********.
I don’t know why you keep reject my Identity Verification , this reason "The information provided does not match the document.” is insufficient in order to understand whats wrong with my id or your verification system.
I look at the document and is nothing wrong with my CNP ( Numeric Personal Code / SSN / National ID Number), the information provided its 100% matching the document and is 100% the CNP from my birth certificate.
I tried to verify both the National ID and Driving License and you give me the same reason for rejection.
Please double-check the information received and act in concordance.

PS: When i verified my investor account i used the same National ID and it was accepted.

Hope you will answer this email.

Thank you,"

Maybe they will answer on this forum, MAYBE.

Send me a PM with your alias, I'll check it out.

Do not send anything!!! BTCjam service is scum. Do not identify yourself!

To BTCjamsupport ban/blacklist me from your site that's done to stole my btc.
My name is Aleph ConZero (absolutely fake name) on btcjam if you need my email to blacklist me tell me and I will send you in PM.
You're all scummer
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:41:32 PM

Yes you are right, although verification is difficult now but there are still many cases of fraud and not pay the loan without komfirmasi
At least I had 56 overdue investment and some without confirmation  Undecided . I actually agree BTCjam improve verification to prevent fraud and other bad things

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:14:11 AM

Are they trying ti get rid of me?

Aleph ConZero
Subject: Please terminare my account
FEB 11, 2016  |  05:00PM PST
John replied:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. There is no fee for an inactive account.

Best,
How satisfied were you with the assistance we provided today?
 Poor |  Fair |  Good |  Great
FEB 07, 2016  |  10:40AM PST
Original message
Aleph wrote:

Hello,

As in clause 18 of Term of use states

The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice, or suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site at any time, with or without cause, in the Company 's absolute discretion and without notice. All the provisions of this Agreement shall survive termination of your use or access to the Site.

I do not want to invest in bitcoins and I don't wat to request loans, hence I do not want to be considered an inactive user and have to pay the "monthy fee" for inactive user

So please terminate my account and access to the site.

Thank you
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:34:22 AM

what about https://www.enforcemyarbitrationaward.com/ ?
anybody used it? is it to be trusted? worth doing on small loans?

AlephconZero

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:42:27 PM

what about https://www.enforcemyarbitrationaward.com/ ?
anybody used it? is it to be trusted? worth doing on small loans?

Hello, are you subscribed to btcJAM? Are you active as investors?
I'm asking because of the rule 19 of the Term of Use.
I do not want to use BTC JAM anymore, and I cannot understand that rule!
Where do they charge the monthly fee? I have only 0,0005 BTC on my account and it's impossible to redeeem them due to transaction costs.

What I can do?

Thank you
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:42:23 AM

I hate to say that, but my net annualized return is negative and getting worse: it will reach two digits in some weeks.
People stay away from this site full of scammers.

AlephconZero

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:29:17 PM

Hello,
I want to abandone btcjam, and my account is parked (there is a lock on it) .
I have an account balance of 0.0005BTC, and this means that I have a positive balance account. As per rule 19 of the TOS, after 365 days of inactivity I will be charghed of up to 5$... How do they charge this? Do they send an invoice? Do they get wath's on your balance?
Thank you
BTCGolddigger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:35:31 PM

BTCJam.  What the hell.

I have sign up 3 months ago I did the Verified stuff. I am still waiting to get approved so I can get the loan that I need. I have been emailing them can get nothing at all.
I don't know what to do. 

I here all the time that BTCJam is the best way to get a loan. I am have a bad feeling about that.   

Is there anyone can help me with is. 
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:24:57 PM

BTCJam.  What the hell.

I have sign up 3 months ago I did the Verified stuff. I am still waiting to get approved so I can get the loan that I need. I have been emailing them can get nothing at all.
I don't know what to do. 

I here all the time that BTCJam is the best way to get a loan. I am have a bad feeling about that.   

Is there anyone can help me with is. 

No, I doubt it, maybe sometimes they stop by, but yes, they selectively reply to support tickets as they see fit.. 

BTCJam is also one of the easiest ways to scam, so personally, I'm glad they are lame on their support for future borrowers. Not saying you're a scammer, but there are just too many running confidence/reputation scams on that site. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: