Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

The truth is i want more money.
I will be waiting for the price to increase as many have said it might be going to the moon.
All of these are just happening because of some events. I might be in loss now but I dont care. It will happen in time.

That's what everyone us want to more bitcoin as much as possible. We already know that it's price are not stable, it may goes down and the good thing is that it may also continue to increase from time to time. Selling bitcoin or converting bitcoin into fiat currency give us money that we can used to buy the things that we want but there are people that sell it because of panic but they regret it at the end.

While taking advantage of its price being volatile, trading is the best way of getting a profit unlike holding it and not selling it. Once you get you profit in trading, it makes you wiser than the ones who are just holding it and not worrying about the price.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

To convert from BTC to fiat there will be a fee, whereas just buying whatever it is directly with bitcoin there will not.
You've got a point in terms of choosing  whether to deal with transaction , investment or even trading. In the point the we can't avoid  fees. So whether we want to earn more in the future or not we should always think about how we could earn and how bitcoin could possibly  help us in the future.
If you follow the advice never to sell Bitcoin, then the offer is pretty wild. Then why is Bitcoin needed if it is not sold and does not raise its financial state?
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:40:22 PM

I have read a lot of posts of people saying that they were going to dump their bitcoins because of this recently dump in the crypto market.. They were so scared about all the fud about china, and now bitcoin is recovering again.. You al know how bitcoin price works, first it makes a 30% - 40% retracement, and then go up again.. and we have seen that a lot of times.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.

According to my opinion I can't sell my bitcoin if I don't have. But I only sell my bitcoin when the price increase I can make profit with it. I know that not selling your bitcoin have some good things, but people love to make profit. And this will be good for us.

two parts and opinions. But better not sell
Yes I agree with you, the purpose of investment should be that when you realize that it is the time to sell because the price is too high you should sell them out and when the price is low you should buy them back. By this way you can earn more and more money. Also when you need for some need and you have no money in hand you can convert your bitcoin in your fiat currency to overcome your needs.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:02:03 PM

why not sell it when the price is high? You can actually buy again when the value is low.
That kind of mentality is good if you are a trader but for investors who like to get the best value of their money, I guess it's good to hold
it for a long period of time and of course sell when you are fully satisfied with the value of your investment.
I did not buy bitcoin to keep them in my blockchain wallet till my death. Why should I never sell my bitcoin? I will definitely sell some of my bitcoin when I need my fiat currency to meet my needs. All the investment purpose is to earn money and to live a free financial crises happy life and no other purpose. All the people should sell their bitcoin in the time of intense need otherwise it will be worthless.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:48:23 PM

Patience is a virtue. Every investments need time if we want a higher return. As the basic rule, we should sell at the higher price. Long term investments give higher return. I believe bitcoin will reach its higher value in due time. Its value is increasing especially in this digital world of economy. Waiting is believing.

janchegg1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:42:15 AM

This is why you should always hold a few bitcoins because you are interested in the technology.
it`s not that simple. No need to sell it . Because there won`t be new coins in the Future like that. There is a limit. you better count that.
Turiettly

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:26:13 AM

I am waiting for subsequent block halving and I hope that price will go greater soon after halving so would offer all my cash at that time, and yet again get when value drops down, as selling at a instant is not a fantastic thought I guess.
Agraoclya

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:53:16 AM

I think this is not such a good statement, because everyone buys bitcoin for the purpose to increase their money and i think for that he must have to sell their bitcoin. If you do that by selling you can make a lot of money.
Patrikson

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

No target, still buying what I can afford to lose. When the time comes, I won't need fiat, I'll just spend from my btc savings. Which btw,I consider my btc a form of savings account, not a standard investment so I don't really plan to be in and out at the markets whim. Just letting what happens happen. I figure if we ever hit $100k USD per BTC I might buy something nice, but I wouldn't use all my holdings.

Its difficult to expect that high price from bitcoin in future, I don't think bitcoin can go over $10k in future and that is also not sure whether it will achieve that price or not.
Of course it can go that big amount but the question is all about the right time because I do not see it will happen the soonest, we hardly even see the amount of $1,000 again.
yeah I think if you wait for the price of $ 1,000. maybe you will find that prices in some years to come. because I think it would be very difficult to reach that price. better to sell at the right price
it should come to us way faster in my opinion, i think that we should reach it in like a year or so, next year it will definitely be possible to happen
thats true, in my opinion bitcoins are going to grow huge a lot in the near future and i think that it will make me some good money

Bitcoin will be holding great price in future so its better to wait for that moment when we see all time high price of bitcoins and selling them to earn higher profits.

That is what I am doing now and I am confident that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and going to reach up to $800-$1,000 that is why I believe that holding is going to give us good profit if we are just going to be patient with it and going to wait for the price pump that is going to
happen in the next days.
Yeah, I also hope to see that price before the end of the year, maybe when that happens this would a progressive year for bitcoin and could be the year of bitcoin, we need a positive increase as we are in the last quarter of the year, and this increase will be a good start up for the following year. Every year should be progressive to see a good future.
Yes i agree with you on that but you should sell it at some point because you never know how much money you are going to need or when you are going to need it that is why i say don't sell it yet keep it when you need it the most.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

Looked at the weekly chart and I am afraid to hold. That's why I sold.

Bitcoin price has gone too high. If the traders on this market really follow TA indicators, I think they should have a look at weekly chart.

I know that many of you revive the past and predict the future. But, what if it's a black swan?
There is no need to attend weekly price chart because they do nothing good than creating chaos and panic among the investors. I only visit charts when the prices are going up and then cash out my bitcoins. Bitcoins are supposed to be treated like long term investments. You can’t make good money if you keep checking weekly charts.
I treated it as a long term investment and I won't be selling when people are panic.
The longer we hold the more we get excited because the price is rising in overall, I love the idea of optimistic people to sell only
when they make a fortune already, I guess time will come but I have to wait and hold.
Yes you are right the longer you hold the more you earn, but here the topic is never sell your bitcoin. Can you think of it ever? I don’t think so, because everyone in this world needs the money after some time and he use all the available resources he has.

It means that if need something for which I need the money and don’t have cash in my hand I will definitely sell my bitcoin for my need.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:16:49 AM

Looked at the weekly chart and I am afraid to hold. That's why I sold.

Bitcoin price has gone too high. If the traders on this market really follow TA indicators, I think they should have a look at weekly chart.

I know that many of you revive the past and predict the future. But, what if it's a black swan?
There is no need to attend weekly price chart because they do nothing good than creating chaos and panic among the investors. I only visit charts when the prices are going up and then cash out my bitcoins. Bitcoins are supposed to be treated like long term investments. You can’t make good money if you keep checking weekly charts.
This, if you look at the weekly charts you will see all kind of anomalies that will make you think that holding is a bad idea but since holding is a long term strategy then you need to look at the chart that has all the story of bitcoin and if you see that the pattern is very clear, a strong tendency to go up.

it might go to the moon and coast 100000 dollars and then even more, so there is no reason to sell it
100k is very far away while that price could be reached someday we mus not deceive ourselves I do not think we are going to see that price, maybe my children or future grandchildren will be able to see it but I think a more moderate price of 30k is something that I could be able to see in my lifetime.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:45:44 AM

BTC is the best in terms of investment so I suggest that spend your bitcoin when it is only needed.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:01:42 AM

The important thing is not to sell but to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. Of course those who think for a long time can hold Bitcoin in their hands. but there are people who get bitcoin from the $ 5,000 level. Unfortunately, everything is not going well. The important thing is to make the most efficient trade.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:31:38 AM

I guess the reason behind it is that we still need them fiat paper money. I mean, let's admit it, people and many establishments still use and accept paper money. No mother how the trend in their value is becoming, still the very thing that we need to buy goods or pay for services still requires paper money.
The situation that youbare presenting to us will be very viable if all establishments will accept bitcoin. Or government will mandate that only bitcoin will be used for all transactions.
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:22:40 AM

It depends on the situation ,
I only sell or convert my coins when I really needed a money.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

BTC is the best in terms of investment so I suggest that spend your bitcoin when it is only needed.
think of it that it is your investment for long term goal every time you past year by year the earnings will be much bigger, never think of a short term holds,
bitcoin will go upward and it will continue even some bad news showed up it will still continue to rise up.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:51:18 AM

For me I should never sell my bitcoin because in the near future it may increase its value. Because maybe in the future we used bitcoin for a big investments.so that we can earned a lot here.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:55:32 AM

Thats right bitcoin is the best investment because if you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet and when the price is increasing you can earn a lot of money for sure. Thats right only convert your bitcoin into real cash when you are really needed not to your wants. Cashouy your bitcoin for your needs not wants . But it depends to the person when they want to cashout their bitcoin but soon as possible its better to save it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:00:12 AM

well, it should be like that, we could see growth the price in 2009 until now, the movement is on the rise. so while it seems we have to do it and never sell bitcoin, if everyone thinks like that, bitcoin will continue to increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: