Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270078 times)
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:14:41 PM

it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.

I think if price goes higher then without thinking twice we should sell some part of our coins in order to secure profits as we can buy it later on price starts going down.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dagmon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:50:31 AM

it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.

I think if price goes higher then without thinking twice we should sell some part of our coins in order to secure profits as we can buy it later on price starts going down.

That could be a good advice. The bitcoin price is quite volatile. So if you sell high, you might be able to buy low and make some profits.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:10:50 PM

No target, still buying what I can afford to lose. When the time comes, I won't need fiat, I'll just spend from my btc savings. Which btw,I consider my btc a form of savings account, not a standard investment so I don't really plan to be in and out at the markets whim. Just letting what happens happen. I figure if we ever hit $100k USD per BTC I might buy something nice, but I wouldn't use all my holdings.

Its difficult to expect that high price from bitcoin in future, I don't think bitcoin can go over $10k in future and that is also not sure whether it will achieve that price or not.
Of course it can go that big amount but the question is all about the right time because I do not see it will happen the soonest, we hardly even see the amount of $1,000 again.
yeah I think if you wait for the price of $ 1,000. maybe you will find that prices in some years to come. because I think it would be very difficult to reach that price. better to sell at the right price
Well considering the results from the last halving, is quite a sure that bitcoin will reach 1000 dollars on the next halving, that is predicted to be reached at 2020, soo lets say bitcoin will get a small ammount all years till achieve those. The question is if you able to save bitcoin for the next years and close your eyes to the several opportunities to double and invest your bitcoins, you may get those value if nothing bad happens to bitcoin.
You do not need to put all your money for long term investment because there are opportunities anytime so you need to take that opportunity. To be effective in investing you have to divide your investment into short term and long term.
thats true though if you do that then you definitely can make some god money over time no matter what, i hope that im right about it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:58:49 PM

No target, still buying what I can afford to lose. When the time comes, I won't need fiat, I'll just spend from my btc savings. Which btw,I consider my btc a form of savings account, not a standard investment so I don't really plan to be in and out at the markets whim. Just letting what happens happen. I figure if we ever hit $100k USD per BTC I might buy something nice, but I wouldn't use all my holdings.

Its difficult to expect that high price from bitcoin in future, I don't think bitcoin can go over $10k in future and that is also not sure whether it will achieve that price or not.
Of course it can go that big amount but the question is all about the right time because I do not see it will happen the soonest, we hardly even see the amount of $1,000 again.
yeah I think if you wait for the price of $ 1,000. maybe you will find that prices in some years to come. because I think it would be very difficult to reach that price. better to sell at the right price
it should come to us way faster in my opinion, i think that we should reach it in like a year or so, next year it will definitely be possible to happen
thats true, in my opinion bitcoins are going to grow huge a lot in the near future and i think that it will make me some good money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:26:05 PM

it should come to us way faster in my opinion, i think that we should reach it in like a year or so, next year it will definitely be possible to happen
thats true, in my opinion bitcoins are going to grow huge a lot in the near future and i think that it will make me some good money

Bitcoin will be holding great price in future so its better to wait for that moment when we see all time high price of bitcoins and selling them to earn higher profits.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:49:15 PM

Bitcoin will be holding great price in future so its better to wait for that moment when we see all time high price of bitcoins and selling them to earn higher profits.

That is what I am doing now and I am confident that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and going to reach up to $800-$1,000 that is why I believe that holding is going to give us good profit if we are just going to be patient with it and going to wait for the price pump that is going to
happen in the next days.
Yeah, I also hope to see that price before the end of the year, maybe when that happens this would a progressive year for bitcoin and could be the year of bitcoin, we need a positive increase as we are in the last quarter of the year, and this increase will be a good start up for the following year. Every year should be progressive to see a good future.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:56:17 PM

That is what I am doing now and I am confident that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and going to reach up to $800-$1,000 that is why I believe that holding is going to give us good profit if we are just going to be patient with it and going to wait for the price pump that is going to
happen in the next days.
Yeah, I also hope to see that price before the end of the year, maybe when that happens this would a progressive year for bitcoin and could be the year of bitcoin, we need a positive increase as we are in the last quarter of the year, and this increase will be a good start up for the following year. Every year should be progressive to see a good future.

Yes its better to hold our coins till the end of the year, as everyone is hoping that price will be at its peak by that time so I think that would be the better time to sell our coins.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:07:34 PM

happen in the next days.

Also remember to take advantage of price fluctuations especially the large one so your holding will more be worth

There's no instant increase to $1000 mark so if ever large rally will happen, I think at the line of $900 many will dump their coins as soon as the big players will do such dump.

People can take advantage of it so that people coins are not stuck waiting for long time to reached the $1000 mark.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:15:01 PM

happen in the next days.

Also remember to take advantage of price fluctuations especially the large one so your holding will more be worth

There's no instant increase to $1000 mark so if ever large rally will happen, I think at the line of $900 many will dump their coins as soon as the big players will do such dump.

People can take advantage of it so that people coins are not stuck waiting for long time to reached the $1000 mark.

I think the large rally will happen when the funds move away from the altcoins. There are several altcoins attract a lot of funds from bitcoin recently.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:07:04 PM

happen in the next days.

I think the large rally will happen when the funds move away from the altcoins. There are several altcoins attract a lot of funds from bitcoin recently.

Well you can consider that as one of the reasons but price rally in large margin happens for different reasons.

Based on the past events, we see lots of price rally but most of the cases have different reasons why the price pump especially prior to the halving. Same principle goes too for large margin of price decrease.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dagmon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:40:26 PM

happen in the next days.

Well you can consider that as one of the reasons but price rally in large margin happens for different reasons.

Based on the past events, we see lots of price rally but most of the cases have different reasons why the price pump especially prior to the halving. Same principle goes too for large margin of price decrease.

I think the money flow determines the price of the coin. When the money flow back from altcoin, the price of bitcoin will rise.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:10:16 AM

happen in the next days.

I think the money flow determines the price of the coin. When the money flow back from altcoin, the price of bitcoin will rise.

The money flow really is the one that makes some movements for the price of bitcoins. But if you are going to hold that is not going to help the adoption of bitcoin and going to make some contributions for the price increase of bitcoin. But if you are going to hold you have possibility of earning good profit with it.

it is not only the money flow, there are many other things like the usage as currency and also the hype of missing out when the investors buy more and more.
but i agree that you should always try and use your coins to help the adoption if you ever want to seebitcoin grow.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:19:20 AM

happen in the next days.

the price fluctuations of bitcoin can give us a chance to get another profit beside we hold our bitcoin and can help us to grow our bitcoin. for now situations, the fluctuations will be go up and down and this is a good chance for us.

if we want to trading with this fluctuations, i suggest to use half or quarter of our bitcoins, so we still have bitcoin in our wallet to keep and hold it for a while.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:26:30 AM

The only thing why you should never sell your bitcoin is that it's currency is fluctuating every time. It could go on a high rate anytime. So, if you're gonna sell your bitcoin and it's currency go high in an instant and you didn't expect that, I think you'll regret it for the rest of your life because that's one of the greatest mistake you'll ever made in the rest of your whole life.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:04:58 AM

Still I'd sell it at that high price but it really depends on how fiat is doing at that time. If it's showing clear signs of collasping then I think we would have bigger problems haha but then anyways I would pick bitcoin, but I don't see that scenario happening.
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:06:48 AM

I think Bitcoin price will eventually rise but Im really starting to feel it's a dead end. New ideas and projects will eventually take over and Bitcoin has a very tainted image already that I feel it can't shake off. It will still be used as a gateway to buy other coins or gambling, etc but unless something drastic happens and changes the scenery I don't really think it will be very relevant in 5 years the way things are going.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:03:20 AM

Some people think that you should never sell your Bitcoin because they think that the value of the Bitcoin is going to be of the charts in the future.
I like to sell my Bitcoin when I can make a profit because I cannot wait for the future.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:27:07 PM

Yeah bitcoin is really going to more increase its price to higher amount in the near future and and i also think it will make a big profit for bitcoin users because i hold my bitcoin in huge amount for the future and i think its right time to hold your bitcoin for the future.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:21:15 AM

Some people think that you should never sell your Bitcoin because they think that the value of the Bitcoin is going to be of the charts in the future.
I like to sell my Bitcoin when I can make a profit because I cannot wait for the future.

Well that is majorities what been thinking for a long time before that is why we need to be patient and keep on waiting for the price we are going to see the price increase. And by just holding it and waiting for the movement of price we are going to get profit out of it even without going to have a lot of effort with it.
When we are thinking similarly that will have more power to happen in real time. That is the real power of crowds. Basically, the stock price movement is decided when more number of people are taking similar actions. An example for power of crowd. Here in this forum, almost 90% of members are holding and expecting big prices for bitcoins. So, it will have 99% of chances to happen.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

happen in the next days.

Yes its better to hold our coins till the end of the year, as everyone is hoping that price will be at its peak by that time so I think that would be the better time to sell our coins.
hold without having a clear objective would provide devastation like now all have the assumption that at the end of bitcoin prices will go up, so this isn't a right time to sell.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: