Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

Calm down, it's all fine! Their Legal and finance TEAMS are working on it.  Grin
A company that lacks a real office has whole teams of employees working to resolve their issues. Flying pigs and all that...
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

Total desinformator!

Disinformation, really?

Recyclix tell everybody who logs in via social media they now have to change their password as that function has been taken away as a supposed 'security risk', but in changing their password they are then subject to an automatic five week block on withdrawing their money.

Add to that every other slight change a user might make to their account, such as wanting to enable bitcoin transactions, which also results in a five week block on withdrawals, and you pretty much have a situation in which most people are prevented from withdrawing their funds from this scam for a considerable  length of time.

Either Recyclix succeed in this freezing process of throttling withdrawals while they scrabble around for new 'investors' to send them money to cover the outgoings, or they will fail to stem the flow sufficiently and...

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 02:39:20 PM

Total desinformator!

Weak comeback dude. Cryptodevil quoted recyclix official posts and there is no doubt that withdrawals are being restricted one way or another. Blaming it on security is a fairly common excuse among scammers. Unless you're saying that recyclix are "desinforming" their customers, which sounds about right.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

yeah its really shady .  at first i actually thought it was legit . but since a lot of info was brought to my attention .  I have change my thoughts on them .   
ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

That's right, withdraws is limited? What the point for you guys make disinformation about recyclix "scam, ponzi or other bla bla bla" I have no troubles with they, they pays every order, to everyone, you must understand why they limited withdraws, and why they did that.  Stop calling them fraud, or scam, you dont lost your money there, and you CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS SYSTEM IF YOU DONT USE THIS. If you lose something here, then show me your experience? Show me what you did here and what u lose here?
Recyclix confirms every payout every 2-5 work day. I got paid from this system every time when i do withdraw order.
Forum chats, blogs, and bloggers mostly disinformators!!! LIKE YOU!!!
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:17:12 AM

...Shrill Shilling...

On to yet another day of obfuscation and excuses for why Recyclix continue to fail to process withdrawal requests:

The excuse given for their failure to process bitcoin withdrawals appears to completely ignore the fact they receive many bitcoin payments from their 'investors' for, supposedly, purchasing the plastic waste in the first place.

So you have an incoming source of bitcoin as well as an incoming source of 'hard currency' from the, supposed, sale of the plastic granules. This means their excuses about not having bitcoin to hand is bullshit. Well, that and everything else they claim about their bullshit ponzi scam.

Another day, another slew of panicked 'investors' wanting their money, so we can't simply keep posting up replies as excuses, let's be proactive and blame all this withdrawal throttling and freezing on the banks:

Recyclix isn't a registered 'money transmitter', with customers subject to strict KYC and Due Diligence, they are just supposed to be an innocent 'crowdfunding' platform, right? So why would the banks make such demands on Recyclix 'customers'? They wouldn't, like most of everything surrounding this scam, it is a lie.

I think we are now witnessing the collapse of this ponzi.

My concern is that all of these ID-documentation demands are simply furnishing these criminals with valuable data for use in identity-theft fraud.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:29:37 AM

CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS SYSTEM IF YOU DONT USE THIS. If you lose something here, then show me your experience? Show me what you did here and what u lose here?
Recyclix confirms every payout every 2-5 work day. I got paid from this system every time when i do withdraw order.
Which site deletes your account if you have invested money in it.On seeing this thread i tried to log in and it says that your account is deleted and it says if you do not convert it into an active account by funding within 60 days,it is not possible to reactivate it.I do not mind losing my account as i just had 25 euro if i remember correctly .It is just a dumb site.

ReaLm85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS SYSTEM IF YOU DONT USE THIS. If you lose something here, then show me your experience? Show me what you did here and what u lose here?
Which site deletes your account if you have invested money in it.On seeing this thread i tried to log in and it says that your account is deleted and it says if you do not convert it into an active account by funding within 60 days,it is not possible to reactivate it.I do not mind losing my account as i just had 25 euro if i remember correctly .It is just a dumb site.
I have no problems, my account is still alive on. If you remember, system programmed 60 days acc disactivation if any account users don't join in site on 60 days range. If you dont know this information its your fault.
If you don't invest anything - its your fault. Inactive accounts have 60 day limit. You don't like conditions? So the way is open for you! No one holding on you! Conditions changed.
Most ppls who call scam, they is scammers with bitcoin. No one cares. I dont trust bitcoin.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

Most ppls who call scam, they is scammers with bitcoin. No one cares. I dont trust bitcoin.

So Italy's Financial Authority (CONSOB), who has since blocked the Recyclix website after reporting that they refused to provide the requested information which would have shown if they were a legitimate operation, are scammers themselves are they?

Why would a legitimate operation fail to provide information requested by the authorities which could have exonerated them?

The answer is that a legitimate business would not deny the request. Recyclix are running a scam, that's why they refused and that is why Italy has blocked their website.

SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

I don't know why the picture taken with the door saying "recyclix" doesn't appear anywhere in the Street View. Does the address correspond to the picture?
ReaLm85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:35:34 AM

So Italy's Financial Authority (CONSOB), who has since blocked the Recyclix website after reporting that they refused to provide the requested information which would have shown if they were a legitimate operation, are scammers themselves are they?

Why would a legitimate operation fail to provide information requested by the authorities which could have exonerated them?

The answer is that a legitimate business would not deny the request. Recyclix are running a scam, that's why they refused and that is why Italy has blocked their website.

Whatever you say, Italy, has blocked, "bla bla bla", I think its other reason, maybe Italians dont have good authentications or other things.
ReaLm85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

I don't know why the picture taken with the door saying "recyclix" doesn't appear anywhere in the Street View. Does the address correspond to the picture?
LOL are you kidding me?? Why you searching some pictures or whatever you want to find in street view? Why you need this? Anyone search bitcoin place pls? Lets Find them!
Recyclix is virtual network company, who cares what they doing in real world? Plastic, granules or other bla bla, its whatever. Its virtual business which can help other REAL bussiness.
Google then recyclix plastic glass and you will understand it all.
pixie85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

That's because the address is fake. Most scammers do this, they register a company and buy out a PO box somewhere, or a very small room in a big office building to appear like they are based off that location.
They will also claim to have employees, PR, legal team and in reality it's usually run by 1-2 people who are posing as CEOs, managers, lawyers, employees and investors and operating out of internet cafes.
pixie85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

LOL are you kidding me?? Why you searching some pictures or whatever you want to find in street view? Why you need this? Anyone search bitcoin place pls? Lets Find them!
Recyclix is virtual network company, who cares what they doing in real world? Plastic, granules or other bla bla, its whatever. Its virtual business which can help other REAL bussiness.
Because he wants to confirm what they are saying. Why do you find it strange that someone would do the research before investing? I know that shady companies like Recyclix would like people to blindly go all in.
Also, did you just compare Recyclix to Bitcoin? Really stop, you're making a fool of yourself.

ReaLm85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:34:17 PM

Because he wants to confirm what they are saying. Why do you find it strange that someone would do the research before investing? I know that shady companies like Recyclix would like people to blindly go all in.
Also, did you just compare Recyclix to Bitcoin? Really stop, you're making a fool of yourself.

Most of bitcoin HYIPS, Revshares are better shady than recyclix. So stop you, with your versions, they make a supporting destination - plastic recycling it's all. What bitcoin make? - NOTHING.
Find some bitcoin support exsamples please? Recyclix SHOW US all what they do, no one of your shitty versions are right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vty27dg-4EQ
Look, at this, they workers all bravery wearing recyclix logos, it's scam?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i7QXiLXT78 at 1:20
One guy found recyclix office here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfuH1hh5xPc&t
New factory building here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LgVwtr6WsM
Why are you all focus on very small things? Try to weigh the evidence, and not some kind of allegations facebook, where anyone can write anything
ReaLm85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

That's because the address is fake. Most scammers do this, they register a company and buy out a PO box somewhere, or a very small room in a big office building to appear like they are based off that location.
They will also claim to have employees, PR, legal team and in reality it's usually run by 1-2 people who are posing as CEOs, managers, lawyers, employees and investors and operating out of internet cafes.
I think in this 21 age don't need to show adress or something, in virtual processing system dont need any offices and any build somewhere offices, they works from home.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

I think in this 21 age don't need to show adress or something, in virtual processing system dont need any offices and any build somewhere offices, they works from home.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? They have factories and all that shit, but it's actually a work-from-home "virtual" business?
ReaLm85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:53:34 PM

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? They have factories and all that shit, but it's actually a work-from-home "virtual" business?

They combined plastic recycle and revenue sharing systems
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 08:10:33 PM

Thanks for an answer to a question I didn't ask.

Just a few posts back you claimed that "Recyclix SHOW US all what they do" and posted a bunch of promotional youtube videos, but when someone asked about some verifiable proof (like street view) you responded with "don't need to show adress or something".

So which is it now? How do we know that all those youtube videos show the "real" Recyclix? If they don't have an office why did they put up a fake address/picture on their website?

I can put on a white hat and film myself in a kitchen, that doesn't make me a chef though.
ReaLm85

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

Thanks for an answer to a question I didn't ask.

Just a few posts back you claimed that "Recyclix SHOW US all what they do" and posted a bunch of promotional youtube videos, but when someone asked about some verifiable proof (like street view) you responded with "don't need to show adress or something".

So which is it now? How do we know that all those youtube videos show the "real" Recyclix? If they don't have an office why did they put up a fake address/picture on their website?

I can put on a white hat and film myself in a kitchen, that doesn't make me a chef though.

It's dont need any offices, it's a NETWORK... cmon... if you need to see office, go to hosting and see!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: