Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:25:42 AM

I always thought of Bitcoin as a side job. You just run the miner, sit back and watch your earnings grow. It's like you're working but instead the miner is doing all the work for you  Grin

It was never really like this. OK, there were maybe some moments, but they haven't lasted long since the things in Bitcoin change with a blazing speed. Ironically, when you could have relaxed the most, was the beginning, but then Bitcoin wasn't worth much, so you had to believe, I mean really believe.

This is where I salute the early adopters, they were the biggest believers and they deserve every single coin that they have stashed during this period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:41:49 PM

well bitcoin made some rich and others jumped inside to try to reach the same status,and well bitcoin crashed once deeply to 600 dollars then 300 and now 200 dollars no one can predict it worth ,some said bitcoin would return to 1000 dollars and cross well looks it will get stable on 200 ,300 dollars for the next months.... but who know if they achieve something new ,well it can be become the money worlwide to pay everything on real life not only at virtual.At the moment makes no sense left any job to get full into bitcoin,but if you had a project and started it and people using it maybe you can keep both .
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:44:24 PM

If i am working for the same job and the difference is just the payment from cash/fiat money to bitcoin then yes of course i would be much happier because i would save a lot on fee and on exchanges.
Nevis

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

No, for me it's not probably the right time to go all in bitcoins.
Currently I will have to learn some things about it first and that how it works.
NoRespect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:56:30 PM

course not,,, I was just looking for a bitcoin as to increase revenue  Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:40:25 AM

For now i work for Bitcoin Smiley although i think Bitcoin is only way where i can use for safe investment although there are still have a risk(it's natural).
BTW i'm businessman Cheesy
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

i am currently unemployed and for now i am in full time earning bitcoin but if i had a job i won:t leave it bcos of btc

jt byte

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:45:12 PM

For now i work for Bitcoin Smiley although i think Bitcoin is only way where i can use for safe investment although there are still have a risk(it's natural).
BTW i'm businessman Cheesy

If you are businessman can you share with us your businesses site as you said that you work for bitcoin it means that your businesses are online?
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:10:24 PM

My friend Quit from his real Job
and noe he focus at internet earning, he trade altcoin at bittrex,
and he can pay school fees at private universities

i will Quit from my realjob Smiley
and im sure it

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:13:08 PM

As of my current status in Bitcoin world , NO I won't quit in my real job. Bitcoin earnings is my part time and sometimes all of my earnings here are just saved because Im using my fiat to cover my real fees and needs.
mskryxz

Activity: 433

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:30:45 PM

Quit my job and started working full-time for 100% pay in bitcoin starting in 2014. Best decision ever.

how do you pay for bills?

or what do you do to make enough that equals to your full time job? do you sell stuff for btc? or do you other things like day trading?

I sell whatever bitcoins I need to pay bills through Coinbase/Circle or locally for cash. The majority I save if I don't need it for expenses. I usually sell it the day I am paid to avoid any volatility.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know if your interested in hearing more but it's now been 1 year and 6 months of being 100% paid in bitcoin and I have no problems with bills.

Also, for any restaurants or shopping online, I do try to pay in bitcoin.
mskryxz

Activity: 433

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:36:00 PM

Quit my job and started working full-time for 100% pay in bitcoin starting in 2014. Best decision ever.
wooow super nice decision,you've quitted from your job and now its almost 1 year right?
how was it? anyway may i know?
what kind of job that you have before? and how its compare with your job right now?

Before my current job I did work for a software company that developed products for lawyers. It was pretty strict schedule and had to be in the office to do your 8 hours and do your mandatory lunch. Typical office job.

Then with the bitcoin company I'm with it is a lot more relaxed. As with most start ups, they are pretty chill. My hours are open meaning I can start and end any time I want to. The 2nd best part is that we can work from home a few days of the week as well.

Lastly, it's really great because I end up doing something I love while getting to catch up on forums here and on reddit researching bitcoin while doing work! It's also nice to be able to talk to other people about bitcoin. Before that it was hard finding someone to chat with about bitcoin since not a lot of people know about it. I also didn't want to be "that guy" at my previous job talking about bitcoin to coworkers since around that time most of them viewed it as a scam when it was brought up.

This job is the best job I've ever had in my life.
knowhow

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:19:14 PM

i am currently unemployed and for now i am in full time earning bitcoin but if i had a job i won:t leave it bcos of btc

well i suppose you a developer or some guy with good skills because only trading altoins montly involves a huge risk nowadays.
shane

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:51:44 AM

how do you pay for bills?

or what do you do to make enough that equals to your full time job? do you sell stuff for btc? or do you other things like day trading?

I sell whatever bitcoins I need to pay bills through Coinbase/Circle or locally for cash. The majority I save if I don't need it for expenses. I usually sell it the day I am paid to avoid any volatility.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know if your interested in hearing more but it's now been 1 year and 6 months of being 100% paid in bitcoin and I have no problems with bills.

Also, for any restaurants or shopping online, I do try to pay in bitcoin.

from where you get some bitcoin every day ?
what do you do to earning bitcoin ?

can you share it to me Smiley
i want to focus at online earning too

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:19:04 AM

There is money to be made in bitcoin? Sure, but unless I was killing it I will not give up my job, too much risk.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Blithe

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:22:56 AM

There is money to be made in bitcoin? Sure, but unless I was killing it I will not give up my job, too much risk.

If the price  of stable is always high and stable I might quit my job for sure and stay at home.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:50:32 AM

maybe it would be better to do it as a side job first, so we know whats the best method to earn bitcoin, afterward its up tou you n your needs
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:39:50 AM

Currently not. But getting paid in Bitcoin for some other jobs, I say yes. I can't think of a better payment tool for these smaller jobs. No chargebacks, no hidden tricks, etc.
jt byte

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:15:11 PM

My friend Quit from his real Job
and noe he focus at internet earning, he trade altcoin at bittrex,
and he can pay school fees at private universities

i will Quit from my realjob Smiley
and im sure it
He should have a good volume of btc to get a good profit to pay the school fees. Currently i trade but not enough for tuition fee.
neochiny

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 02:22:17 PM

lolz... i will never quit my job to go full time in bitcoin.
although i admit i also earn a little in bitcoins.
especially in trading... and i also know some friends, that
their main job is working in bitcoin through trading and they
really earn big in that. but still having a real job and bitcoin is just different
things. but still i will still hold on bitcoin while working.. Tongue

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: