Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:24:15 AM

7k montly just with bitcoin ?are you a developer or a whale of bitcoin lol its huge income at bitcoin only,i make near 1 btc because i have my real job and about you do you full at bitcoin already?
It depends if im earning 5-10 BTC a day without miss, i will quit my day job. Earning that amount of btc everyday is very nice, you can support your family and your daily habit by that.

why you need to earn that much, i doubt you're making the same with your real life job, yeah bitcoin is unstable

but this amount you want far exceed any regular job out there, if you can earn 1 btc a day you should already leave your normal job...

5 BTC a day means 150 BTC in a month which approx. is ~35,000 USD
I think it is just enough this income for a year not for a month lol.
If i earn so much i would leave immediately wouldn't think twice Smiley

Indeed. Like they were saying even 1 BTC/day would be nice but if you're living off that you would need to wory about taxes. That's important.

1 btc a month is way too much already, in my example, we are talking about $7k per month, i doubt here the majority are making so big, when you have a large bunch of dude still asking to earn money with faucets...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andolini82

Activity: 558

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

It is too risky if i quit from my real job as Geologist that already made me have bigger monthly income more than people with office hours Job.

Bitcoin just for secondary income for me to cover my online expense and if i got more btc, i will use it for betting  Cheesy

Just note : minimum standard cost for 1 people in my country $50-$150/ months
I made around $6k/months from real job (must cover me, my mom, wife and 2 child).
I made around $50-$100 from bitcoin in multiple source..

So i will never quit my job because of bitcoin..

knowhow

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:20:32 PM

Why would you leave it lol ,good earnings  and enought to all your family and you live well and as you saying bitcoin allow you to earn around 100 dollars a month ,as most of us we using bitcoins as an extra left it to live only from it is currently a risk.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:13:30 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

It is too risky if i quit from my real job as Geologist that already made me have bigger monthly income more than people with office hours Job.

Bitcoin just for secondary income for me to cover my online expense and if i got more btc, i will use it for betting  Cheesy

I made around $6k/months from real job (must cover me, my mom, wife and 2 child).

That's another question which arises. the conditions of life in which someone is. If is the case of the above person it is natural that it was a stupidity to leave this job with so high profits for working with bitcoin. Only in the case if the new job of a geologist will pay him the same or more bitcoin with the actual value of bitcoin. But everyone know that no one owner of geological enterprise work with bitcoin. So this variant is to be excluded. It it will be the case of one IT which is paid very well but find a work (again as IT) in one enterprise which pay in bitcoin the move will depend from to many factors and not only by the wage. But if the salary with be high there is a big possibility that he move to the new work. Because in any moment him can change the bitcoin in fiat money to assure the money for living and accumulate the others for the days to come with the hope that the price of bitcoin will be increased.
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:05:06 AM

Why would you leave it lol ,good earnings  and enought to all your family and you live well and as you saying bitcoin allow you to earn around 100 dollars a month ,as most of us we using bitcoins as an extra left it to live only from it is currently a risk.

Some people are crazy, I don't even know if there are enough jobs available in the bitcoin economy to absorve everyone that wants to work full-time in bitcoin.
Peacekhan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:39:20 AM

When i first started making money online, then PTCS were the only choices, but i quit all those time wasting  activities since when i first stepped in the world of bitcoins. But as a starter i didn't have any idea how to make BTC faster, so i invested in Cloud mining, but that was a waste of money, Since when i have started Bitcoin Gambling specially DICE sites, i have made around 0.8 btc from faucets Cheesy real quick without risky a penny . Now, i am full time lecturer , and i consider bitcoin gambling as a side job, i really enjoy it because you get instant withdrawal always  Kiss
irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:16:00 AM

Some people are crazy, I don't even know if there are enough jobs available in the bitcoin economy to absorve everyone that wants to work full-time in bitcoin.
Well it's true
many people who stopped looking for work because of the ease of bitcoin, but if they work while looking for bitcoin they might get rich quick
knowhow

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:12:07 PM

There is a huge demand and supply of project with bitcoin involved ,and as payment the fact is need skill to cover those all.I earn around 30% my salary at bitcoin but i cant left my real work and stand just at bitcoin,2 childs make a person think before act,also i got no skills developer i have some ideas that i can turn into project and put it live the sucess depends from thirdies soo its to risky.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:27:30 AM

Well it's true
many people who stopped looking for work because of the ease of bitcoin, but if they work while looking for bitcoin they might get rich quick

I don't think what is "easy in bitcoin" and if with this is meaning that is easy to find a job connected with bitcoin I don't agree. There are only a few of people capable to do this kind of jobs and there are very few jobs that have to do with bitcoin. Is another thing talking about the technology which has procreate bitcoin. That kind of work might be requested more. But yet are only e few they who can do this kind of job. In this point of view I disagree even the other expression "many people". "Many" are the mostly and the common people and they have very few or nothing to do with the jobs regarding bitcoin or its technology. And at the and I don't think that is true that many people has stop to see for work because of this reason. Have any data about this you?
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:50:47 AM

Of course, it doesn't make sense in quitting your job.
If you are really bullish on bitcoins, just continue with your current job and convert your excess savings into bitcoins.  Smiley
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:56:35 AM

Of course, it doesn't make sense in quitting your job.
If you are really bullish on bitcoins, just continue with your current job and convert your excess savings into bitcoinsSmiley

It will be better not all in bitcoin. Even with our faith on it as bitcoiners no one known when (and maybe if) the price of bitcoin will be higher or much higher. And to be realist can go even less than today. So stake everything in bitcoin is wrong. Part of savings yes but all is wrong. There must be used even other ways to invest or even only save your savings.
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:58:38 AM

I think no. Currently bitcoin is a new thing so there are no so many opportunities to become a millionaire with bitcoin. Many of users use bitcoin just for fun, not to fulfill their daily needs. Bitcoin income also lower than real life job except you are an owner of bitcoin market company or you have so many bitcoin for trading.
NoRespect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:04:46 AM

I think no. Currently bitcoin is a new thing so there are no so many opportunities to become a millionaire with bitcoin. Many of users use bitcoin just for fun, not to fulfill their daily needs. Bitcoin income also lower than real life job except you are an owner of bitcoin market company or you have so many bitcoin for trading.
many people in this world who are looking for bitcoin just looking for fun, but it is also the only playing, so there may be no one who wants to leave his job just for bitcoin
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:14:56 AM

many people in this world who are looking for bitcoin just looking for fun, but it is also the only playing, so there may be no one who wants to leave his job just for bitcoin
Yeah agree with you. Leaving a real time job and only focus on bitcoin earning isn't a good idea. Many people use bitcoin to spend their time while they are bored. Bitcoin system isn't stable yet for used as freelancer payment method.
I play bitcoin when I have free time. When I don't have free time, I don't play bitcoin. Real life earning is more important than online earning for me Cheesy
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:36:57 AM

I will never leave my job. although I admit bitcoin give greater value for money. I love my job  Smiley
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:43:18 AM

I will never leave my job. although I admit bitcoin give greater value for money. I love my job  Smiley

You mean "greater value to the money". Very interesting thought. I never heard it before. And can't understand how is possible this or in which way can happen. Can explain better this sentence? I am very curious and want to learn more about it.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:46:06 AM

I've done that I have been out of work and want to focus on that bitcoin does not much time consuming Smiley
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 07:00:47 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 08:06:32 AM by maartenhaha

Not inspired by the btc millionaires, i just want to be able to breath again once and a while and stop slaving around to pay taxes and what not here in this overly taxed monkey cuntry.

well, i'm selfimployed, so quiting isn't an option in my country, instead i merged the 2
besides my private btc thingies, me and my buisness are accepting btc as payment, not sure about dogecoin or any other coin tough..
so since the start of august i had already 9 clients that payed me in btc next to all my other clients and i'm happy with it Smiley
the btc i earn with it, i plan to invest in passive income to lighten up my workload

in belgium working in the private sector it's so easy to get on wellfare, even if you just worked for 1 day in your whole carrier.
as a selfemployed person, it's like almost impossible to go on wellfare, it's like the day you start being your own boss you excluded yourself from all rights. altough a boss pays everything for his employers, we got to pay it all ourselfs, it's disgusting.
Not that i want to go on welfare, just explaining how it can be between the 2 status when interacting with btc.  

i wonder about you all in other countries, just curious, that's all, since btc is a global thing Smiley

edit: i forgot a piece in my explanation grr..

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:18:35 AM

Ofcource Not!
I am a student and i only plan to spend my free time on bitcoins
i have a lot to learn and get a job Smiley
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:22:33 AM

Im not sure want to Quit from my main job to focus at bitcointalk,
i think better i get passive income ( basically $money) from real job than focus to bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: