Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:51:28 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 12:32:34 PM by n2004al

Im not sure want to Quit from my main job to focus at bitcointalk,
i think better i get passive income ( basically $money) from real job than focus to bitcoin

You are not sure? So in one nook of your mind you think to leave your normal work for focusing in bitcointalk? So, discussing in bitcointalk, you think that can give you the needed money (according to your thoughts in your nook only) to reckon with your life, to assure the money for make living normally yourself and your family.

You are a genius. I love to stay in bitcointalk and stay there to many hours. But I haven't found this way to have such profits from it. Can you please share with me your discovery? I swear to give 10% of my profits. If are in amounts mentioned above naturally.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:41:56 AM

i think better i get passive income ( basically $money) from real job than focus to bitcoin

You are not sure? So in one nook of your mind you think to leave your normal work for focusing in bitcointalk? So, discussing in bitcointalk, you think that can give you the needed money (according to your thoughts in your nook only) to reckon with your life, to assure the money for make living normally yourself and your family.

You are a genius. I love to stay in bitcointalk and stay there to many hours. But I haven't found this way to have such profits from it. can you please share with me your discovery? I swear to give 10% of my profits. If are in amounts mentioned above naturally.

I am also a bit confused with all the "Bitcoin is not stable enough to make earning them my full time job" comments. How do you go about earning BTC as a full time job? As far as i know, you can't just pick up a pick axe and start mining.

Over here i'm earning a fair bit from mining and even though its a more or less 24/7 maintenance thing, its hardly a full time job. And if i was willing to accept minimal loss to downtime from not being here in person to fix something when it break, i could still work 2 full time job and still earn nearly just as much with Bitcoin.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:34:58 PM

Not inspired by the btc millionaires, i just want to be able to breath again once and a while and stop slaving around to pay taxes and what not here in this overly taxed monkey cuntry.

well, i'm selfimployed, so quiting isn't an option in my country, instead i merged the 2
besides my private btc thingies, me and my buisness are accepting btc as payment, not sure about dogecoin or any other coin tough..
so since the start of august i had already 9 clients that payed me in btc next to all my other clients and i'm happy with it Smiley
the btc i earn with it, i plan to invest in passive income to lighten up my workload

in belgium working in the private sector it's so easy to get on wellfare, even if you just worked for 1 day in your whole carrier.
as a selfemployed person, it's like almost impossible to go on wellfare, it's like the day you start being your own boss you excluded yourself from all rights. altough a boss pays everything for his employers, we got to pay it all ourselfs, it's disgusting.
Not that i want to go on welfare, just explaining how it can be between the 2 status when interacting with btc.  

i wonder about you all in other countries, just curious, that's all, since btc is a global thing Smiley

edit: i forgot a piece in my explanation grr..

Well you are still going to be in problems if you buy something considerable with BTC. What are you going to invest into to get passive income?
You can't get real state with BTC because they will wonder where the hell the money came from, so they will ask and you will need to get the Bitcoins taxed. Just like untaxed cash you can only do small purchases over time otherwise you'll raise alarms.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:56:10 PM

I think no, it just too risky for this time..
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:57:11 PM

Nah, I have the same idea
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:14:52 PM

One day will be possible as bitcoin reaches 600 dollars or above it at the current price makes no sense left a real job knowing most countries facing financial problems.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:22:00 PM

in week end , i Quit from my day job to go full time opn bitcoin,
i can earning 0.01-0.1 bitcoin in 1 day (trading also some from faucet if i get booring)

maybe  i will quit from my day job but not this time Wink
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:42:33 PM

i can earning 0.01-0.1 bitcoin in 1 day (trading also some from faucet if i get booring)

maybe  i will quit from my day job but not this time Wink

Please decide: you have quit from your day job as you tell in the first row or you will quit (in the future) from your day job as you tell in the third row. It is to much interesting this your situation when you in the same time are in day job and are not in the day job. Can you write here in which way you can be in the same moment in two different places (work and not in work but somewhere else)?
hendra147

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:46:58 PM

maybe  i will quit from my day job but not this time Wink

Please decide: you have quit from your day job as you tell in the first row or you will quit (in the future) from your day job as you tell in the third row. It is to much interesting this your situation when you in the same time are in day job and are not in the day job. Can you write here in which way you can be in the same moment in two different places (work and not in work but somewhere else)?

sorry to make you confused,
every weekend i work full time on bitcoin i earning 0.01-0.1
and everyday i work in real job (Staff Tax at small company)

in future i will Quit from my Tax Job to go full time on bitcopin
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:58:48 PM

Thats a nice way to name it. A Tax Job. Even though you mean Taxi job? What what i mean is BTC is a taxless job, at least where i leave, as long as you don't convert it to capital.

But you really spend 16 hours for 0.01-0.1BTC? That sound like slave work. 2-4$USD per hours is doable on this forum though and would give 0.2BTC in a weekend which is not too bad depending on where you live.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hendra147

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:16:55 PM

Thats a nice way to name it. A Tax Job. Even though you mean Taxi job? What what i mean is BTC is a taxless job, at least where i leave, as long as you don't convert it to capital.

But you really spend 16 hours for 0.01-0.1BTC? That sound like slave work . 2-4$USD per hours is doable on this forum though and would give 0.2BTC in a weekend which is not too bad depending on where you live.
Im staff taxation not a driver taxy
I have a family and Im human,  Im not say spend 16hours
I online 7-8hours
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:19:17 PM

But you really spend 16 hours for 0.01-0.1BTC? That sound like slave work . 2-4$USD per hours is doable on this forum though and would give 0.2BTC in a weekend which is not too bad depending on where you live.
I online 7-8hours

Gotcha. Well 20$ for 8 hours is still low but i guess its more reasonable. Its just you said "I work full time on bitcoin every weekend" so that sounded like a lot more than 8 hours. And i was just making a pun on Tax and Bitcoin Tongue

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hendra147

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:24:42 PM

I online 7-8hours

Gotcha. Well 20$ for 8 hours is still low but i guess its more reasonable. Its just you said "I work full time on bitcoin every weekend" so that sounded like a lot more than 8 hours. And i was just making a pun on Tax and Bitcoin Tongue

hahaha very funny LOL  Cheesy
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:59:10 PM

This is the right way to write. Now I understand that you are human. While I had doubt about this when I read that you were in two places in the same time.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:15:03 PM

i wouldnt do it just now as it is not too popular nowadays though after a few years if it would be more mainstream i would definitely work more with bitcoins
Katerinka

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:20:14 PM

I'll throw my main job when bitkoin will bring me 50 % of earnings ...

██████████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:28:36 PM

Not at all... Bitcoin is a secondary partoof my earnings.... And job is my primary way of earning.... Bitcoin will not cover the money i earn in job for sure if i quit job for one day.... So i dont think i will quit the job for one day or similiarly other will be thinking in this way too...

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:31:18 PM

I wouldn't. unless you have a large bitcoin farm, you pretty much have to work to earn a sizable amount of bitcoin. though sometimes people don't get a choice.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:47:31 PM

You are a genius. I love to stay in bitcointalk and stay there to many hours. But I haven't found this way to have such profits from it. can you please share with me your discovery? I swear to give 10% of my profits. If are in amounts mentioned above naturally.

I am also a bit confused with all the "Bitcoin is not stable enough to make earning them my full time job" comments. How do you go about earning BTC as a full time job? As far as i know, you can't just pick up a pick axe and start mining.

Over here i'm earning a fair bit from mining and even though its a more or less 24/7 maintenance thing, its hardly a full time job. And if i was willing to accept minimal loss to downtime from not being here in person to fix something when it break, i could still work 2 full time job and still earn nearly just as much with Bitcoin.
Yeah. I'm not sure if I should even bother with my CakePHP portfolio or education and just focus on posting on this forum. Surely I can pay for all my rent and expenses off the signature campaigns. There must be a way if you've figured it out.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:13:35 PM

Yeah. I'm not sure if I should even bother with my CakePHP portfolio or education and just focus on posting on this forum. Surely I can pay for all my rent and expenses off the signature campaigns. There must be a way if you've figured it out.

There is indeed. Some campaign allow you to post more than X posts and still get paid. Also the grey/neutral area of alt accounts let you spam irrelevant content all day with small minimum post/high payouts in some more... low quality requirement campaign.

The best paying one, i dare say, require actual conversation, discussion and not just generic crap all day that doesn't interact in any way with the posts above or bellow... and that annoy me, but it works for them.

I would love some tighter restriction on campaign management to disallow the flood or irrelevant posts but i dare think that Spam and Advertisement is going to go hand and hand forever.

But basically, if you're doing faucet for money, you're doing it wrong.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: