Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:53:19 AM

If youre income here in the forum for a month which came from sig campaign  is higher than your current job salary, then it would be better to quit from it,and look for another job that pays much higher than your monthly income by earning bitcoins.
How would be the income of signature campaign be higher than the income in real life, to tell you man signature campaign is just for side job and you cannot rely it to finance you daily expenses in life.
I think job in signature campaign only provide income per month was 0.2 BTC the largest that I saw. it costs $ 120 per month? I think everyone has a salary greater than the signature campaign? IMO
yeah I also think that the signature campaign only as a side job that very profitable

I dont think it would be better than making a stable income but it definitely could help you out a lot with just secondary funds or if you really needed it for a bill or something to scrounge up really easily to get that one thing that you need paid off.

Good luck using it as a full time job though you will never make enough unless you dont pay for living expenses.

Bitcoin is always good as an secondary income and it can never replace primary income  for sure, better try to earn from both of them to have good and secured life ahead.
Yeah it is good as an secondary income but it is not as good as an main income because Bitcoin is not that consistent to be able to be a main income.
So I suggest that you do it on the side next to a normal job.

Bitcoin job is really a good thing for considering it as side job not a full time. But it depends if you are going to work full time in bitcoin.
I don't know the possible jobs that can be considered to be working full time with bitcoin.

Signature for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:57:38 AM

If youre income here in the forum for a month which came from sig campaign  is higher than your current job salary, then it would be better to quit from it,and look for another job that pays much higher than your monthly income by earning bitcoins.
How would be the income of signature campaign be higher than the income in real life, to tell you man signature campaign is just for side job and you cannot rely it to finance you daily expenses in life.
I think job in signature campaign only provide income per month was 0.2 BTC the largest that I saw. it costs $ 120 per month? I think everyone has a salary greater than the signature campaign? IMO
yeah I also think that the signature campaign only as a side job that very profitable

I dont think it would be better than making a stable income but it definitely could help you out a lot with just secondary funds or if you really needed it for a bill or something to scrounge up really easily to get that one thing that you need paid off.

Good luck using it as a full time job though you will never make enough unless you dont pay for living expenses.

Bitcoin is always good as an secondary income and it can never replace primary income  for sure, better try to earn from both of them to have good and secured life ahead.
Yeah it is good as an secondary income but it is not as good as an main income because Bitcoin is not that consistent to be able to be a main income.

Bitcoin job is really a good thing for considering it as side job not a full time. But it depends if you are going to work full time in bitcoin.
I don't know the possible jobs that can be considered to be working full time with bitcoin.
You must be not matured yet, those matured people would not choose a stable job that pays low, we love to take the risk and challenge ourselves to make it to the top. Remember that we can only be rich when we take big risk and that will only be possible when you focus on investment or your own business.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:00:27 PM

You must be not matured yet, those matured people would not choose a stable job that pays low, we love to take the risk and challenge ourselves to make it to the top. Remember that we can only be rich when we take big risk and that will only be possible when you focus on investment or your own business.

If you want to take risk in business then it should be something else where you know that you can earn from it for the lifetime, same doesn't goes with bitcoin as no one knows how long it will survive.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:13:13 PM

If you want to take risk in business then it should be something else where you know that you can earn from it for the lifetime, same doesn't goes with bitcoin as no one knows how long it will survive.
Yeah, but it is not a sin to try our luck with bitcoins. For me, I am so inspire by those early adopters who already got billionaires because of bitcoins and I know it will happen to me in the future as long as I am sticking with bitcoin no matter what happen, of course I would only invest what I could afford to lose but it is worth a shot.
jossiel

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:48:07 PM

Mature or not as long as you are open minded and your plan is to get rich and you have certain plan to follow. You are not going to have
problem with it.
And if you are going to work with bitcoin for full time or part time it's your choice because no one is boss in bitcoin.

Signature for rent
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:50:13 PM

Mature or not as long as you are open minded and your plan is to get rich and you have certain plan to follow. You are not going to have
problem with it.
And if you are going to work with bitcoin for full time or part time it's your choice because no one is boss in bitcoin.

I think its an choice of an individual if he is comfortable with going full time in bitcoin then its choice and if he knows how to earn more number of coins then I think there is nothing wrong in it.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:13:18 PM

problem with it.

I think its an choice of an individual if he is comfortable with going full time in bitcoin then its choice and if he knows how to earn more number of coins then I think there is nothing wrong in it.
The only disadvantage of a man doing full time in bitcoin is the volatility of this coin. If the price of this falls down, you lose to because the profit you will make is smaller. Well if the other way around of that happen, then its a good thing to you.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:15:49 PM

problem with it.

The only disadvantage of a man doing full time in bitcoin is the volatility of this coin. If the price of this falls down, you lose to because the profit you will make is smaller. Well if the other way around of that happen, then its a good thing to you.
The problem with people here is they always talk about the disadvantage of going full time with bitcoin, we should not be unfair, we have to calculate  the risk because every world has a risk, if you know how to do a simple math of the risk versus reward on doing full time bitcoin you will be amaze why I select to be full time.
jossiel

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:51:43 PM

The problem with people here is they always talk about the disadvantage of going full time with bitcoin, we should not be unfair, we have to calculate  the risk because every world has a risk, if you know how to do a simple math of the risk versus reward on doing full time bitcoin you will be amaze why I select to be full time.

Yeah I am observing that too, whenever the topic is all about job with bitcoin. First thing comes to them is that the bad things about it.
And that is unfair at all.
But if a person is able to manage his time properly for working both then that's a way better.

Signature for rent
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:57:13 PM

problem with it.

Thats right.
There's are some advantages of taking full time in bitcoin too. One of the best things is you have your own time to do the job and no one pressures you in your job. 
PemburuReceh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:03:03 PM

No way, Bitcoin is not stable enough to invest everything I have in it for now
It's good for future investment but I wouldn't leave my job for bitcoin
It's just something I do on the side, it's more like a hobby more than anything.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:05:31 PM

problem with it.

Thats right.
There's are some advantages of taking full time in bitcoin too. One of the best things is you have your own time to do the job and no one pressures you in your job. 

Is money more important for you or to get rid of pressure of working in full time job? People are ready to do anything to get full time job even if its paying less as every one is looking for stable income which is not possible with bitcoin.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:41:02 PM

It's just something I do on the side, it's more like a hobby more than anything.

True never quit your job just to be full time ini Bitcoin.  It can't support your family if you are starting.  But if you have accumulated over 100 Bitcoin that maybe the time to quit your job.  With 100 Bitcoin you can set up a decent online store, or even a local shop.  By then, this business will support your family need in the long run.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:34:57 PM

You can't say never.  Quitting your day job is worth it if you can make a living in crypto.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:51:51 PM

yeah I think it's up to you to work at rela job orr bitcoin. but just because bitcoin unstable you're avoiding bitcoin?
all currencies have a price or rate movements. bitcoin only different from the faster movement.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

What are signature campaigns paying?  Which one is the best one?  Hopefully it's not prostitution or gambling, I'm trying to cold turkey those bad boys.  Grin

Why dont you visit the Services section and see all details about Signature campaigns. And mind you Signature campaigns are decent way of earning for respectable and educated persons.
I think most Siganture campaign is gambling sites. it proves that gambling is very thrives in bitcoin. but there are some that may not be the gambling site. yeah you can see for yourself in the service section. maybe you also can look at this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0 if you do not like gambling or prostitution. You can follow the campaign Siganture of altcoin
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:04:46 PM

You can't say never.  Quitting your day job is worth it if you can make a living in crypto.

It will depend, if you are stable with the income you can earn with bitcoin. And for sure people are getting more convenience with it if that is possible.
But for me, you don't have quit with day job you can just simple file a long leave vacation and work for bitcoin full time.
Or if not, just work for part time with bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:06:45 AM

I would never do this honestly because I think that if the bitcoin collapse you will lose a lot of money and also our job with it so that is just so bad in my eyes.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:21:51 AM

I would never do this honestly because I think that if the bitcoin collapse you will lose a lot of money and also our job with it so that is just so bad in my eyes.
By doing full time bitcoins instead of your full time day job doesn't mean that will have to work for it for the rest of our life. For, me since working with bitcoin will give us a good opportunity as of the moment then we should stick to it and when we can accumulate a good amount of capital to start a legitimate business in real life where you can use your passion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:31:13 AM

Security should always come first if you are not that young anymore and if there are other people depending on your income, like your family. Bitcoin is a good source of additional income without having to take too much of your time.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: