Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:44:50 PM

i have just been tranfered in my company to another position and it's hard now. i may think again and hope there will be a bitcoin way for me to escape this job. feel really tired.

That is hard. It is harder to work if you do not want your job. If you can find a good paying bitcoin job, it is better you quit and focus on bitcoin. If you are good in bitcoin trading, I think income there will suffice to support your daily need. If you have luck, you can even earn more.

the path you draw has been paved with too many 'if', too dangerous. i don't dare follow it, my life has been set, i can't just completely change it, reset everything.

If you have a good paying job then you should never think of getting full time on bitcoin, and you can work on bitcoin anytime so you can manage that even with your job.

Doing a full time day job is good if you have a good salary but later if you really not into it you will become bored, as an employee you have no freedom because your time and your performance are controlled by your employer, if you maximize your performance the company will benefit and you just share a little. However, if you are good in bitcoins then you don't share your profit cause that all for you and not even taxable.

And in addition if you do bitcoins in full time, you are the boss, you will decide on how long, where and when you will work, and what work do you want to do.  Well if you are earning a really decent amount of bitcoins, that was really great IMO.
As an employee we are working hard to finance our daily expenses and we also dream to have a comfortable life in the future and not just remain and employee for the rest of our life. I can say that being an employee is secure because you will receive a fix amount of salaries and wages every month or payday schedule.

However, this is not the type of income that you wish if you want to feel a comfortable life, having a comfortable life requires a lot of money  and to have a lot of money you need to be rich and you cannot achieve it by working alone we need to get our in the rat race and have our own income by investing. Bitcoin will give us an opportunity and it depends upon us on when are we gonna grab that.

you are right, we'd better grab that as soon as possible when we still have our chances. our day jobs can be a big barrier since it drains our time and energy dry.

If you want to be your own boss then bitcoin gives you that opportunity, but make sure that you are earning higher amount in compare to your day job then only you can afford to quit it.

you are right, being my own boss is worth it, bitcoin is worth it, but it's not about the right time. i must slowly prepare for it. one day i may make it.

Yeah if you are earning good amount of coins and if your earning is higher in compare to your job then there is nothing wrong in quitting the job and get full time on bitcoin.

the point is if we want to take the decision to take full on bitcoin, you should be able to get more income from your job, and also can get stable income.

The fact is we can never expect stable income from bitcoin as price keeps on moving up and down, but if bitcoin holds price above $1k then we can afford to quit our job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:51:36 PM

We are currently at the adoption era of the bitcoin surge, for the time being, let's not get ahead of our selves, and try to enjoy what we have.. unless that is you are not enjoying your job Sad, then it is a different story

I hate my job and still not looking to go full time with bitcoin, I know in Italy is very difficult to find a new job now in this time of crisis in the Euro especially with the Brexit looming and many being in favor of Britain to leave EU, that will further highlight that EU was not a good decision at all and countries like mine and many others only suffered by joining the EU, when before we were a rich country. Still in this phase is a total disaster to go full time in bitcoin and quit your job as not many opportunities to earn that much of bitcoin to replace your daily job at least in EU, if you live in India or other poor country you can give it a try Smiley.

Altough i like my job i would go full time into bitcoin if i got a chance. It's the most fun thing to do ff you ask me.
But i would only do it when I got good guarantees that I would keep my job.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:48:00 PM

We are currently at the adoption era of the bitcoin surge, for the time being, let's not get ahead of our selves, and try to enjoy what we have.. unless that is you are not enjoying your job Sad, then it is a different story

I hate my job and still not looking to go full time with bitcoin, I know in Italy is very difficult to find a new job now in this time of crisis in the Euro especially with the Brexit looming and many being in favor of Britain to leave EU, that will further highlight that EU was not a good decision at all and countries like mine and many others only suffered by joining the EU, when before we were a rich country. Still in this phase is a total disaster to go full time in bitcoin and quit your job as not many opportunities to earn that much of bitcoin to replace your daily job at least in EU, if you live in India or other poor country you can give it a try Smiley.

Altough i like my job i would go full time into bitcoin if i got a chance. It's the most fun thing to do ff you ask me.
But i would only do it when I got good guarantees that I would keep my job.

If you are earning good number of bitcoin on monthly basis then I think you can quit your job and get full time into it, but also need to keep the value of bitcoin in mind.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:14:39 PM

No I would never do this to be honest because of the fact that the future of the bitcoin is maybe good but not secure in my eyes.
I think it can still collapse and due to that I do not think its worth to go full time into it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:28:20 PM

No I would never do this to be honest because of the fact that the future of the bitcoin is maybe good but not secure in my eyes.
I think it can still collapse and due to that I do not think its worth to go full time into it.

Quitting your job is not really a good thing for the sake of your bitcoin job. And I know if you really want to work for bitcoin, you can just do it
at the same time with your daily job and you don't need to sacrifice that. You just need to have a quality time in working for your bitcoin job,
and working at your convenience is the best.

Vires in Numeris
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:05:44 PM

I don't know anybody who did it personaly, but i think that people who working like this, i mean full time on bitcoin, they know and understand what and how to do to make money for living.

Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:20:06 AM

No will quit on their full time job to be a full time bitcoiner. But for me signature campaign has a decent payment, but the results of the signature campaign is very improper to be living. maybe for a couple of months we can get a good result from the signature campaign, and then after that the results you are using to grow in other ways. trading is the right choice, especially if you are already quite proficient. it will earn a decent income for life
dste123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

Don't know anyone who quit their jobs to focus on bitcoin full time but many folks have been positioning it like a side project (supplementing their job to learn / invest in crypto).
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:25:08 AM

Don't know anyone who quit their jobs to focus on bitcoin full time but many folks have been positioning it like a side project (supplementing their job to learn / invest in crypto).

Bitcoin is always good as an secondary income, as price of bitcoin is never stable so it becomes difficult to trust it as anything can happen in future.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:41:40 AM

I don't know anybody who did it personaly, but i think that people who working like this, i mean full time on bitcoin, they know and understand what and how to do to make money for living.

People who has a day job usually makes the bitcoin world as their side line. They wanted to have multiple sources of income. People who are doing bitcoin in full time are mostly people who are people who basically can't get a job for some reasons. Although not everyone who's full time on bitcoin are uneducated, there are some people that chose to make Bitcoin as their day job. Maybe because they are earning much more in bitcoins and they want to focus on it, and they just see their previous day job as a disturbance to their bitcoin journey.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:00:32 AM

People who has a day job usually makes the bitcoin world as their side line. They wanted to have multiple sources of income. People who are doing bitcoin in full time are mostly people who are people who basically can't get a job for some reasons. Although not everyone who's full time on bitcoin are uneducated, there are some people that chose to make Bitcoin as their day job. Maybe because they are earning much more in bitcoins and they want to focus on it, and they just see their previous day job as a disturbance to their bitcoin journey.

Very rightly said, people who are not satisfied with their jobs or who are paid less will surely think to quit their job and get full time into bitcoin even if they are earning less bitcoin allows them flexibility to work.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:52:52 AM

I know quite a few persons , friends of mine from India who have undergone this way, well they are students so far , I have them friends on social media and I know them because they are my refs in different ventures online (not ponzi or HYIP scams) . They tell me since its very difficult to find a job in India even after you finish your studies, they have started to use forum signature, captcha solving, and faucets as a meaning to make some income, in some cases this income passes monthly the majority of the daily jobs there, so yes bitcoin can be your primary objective in poor countries.
As for in EU no one will quit their daily job to focus fully on bitcoin yet.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:20:08 AM

Those people who are already on trading like forex and stocks trading can easily adopt on bitcoin. They can make bitcoin their primary source of income because they already know the ins and outs of trading. They can make a lot of profit from bitcoin whether the price is going down or up. But those who have an office jobs will have a harder time switching from office to bitcoin. They are used to having a fixed income and the fluctuating price of bitcoin discourages them.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:36:44 AM

I knew someone, my friend quitted her daily job and focused to bitcoin because he told me that what he earned in bitcoin is way higher than his daily job and it is less work.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:43:33 AM

Those people who are already on trading like forex and stocks trading can easily adopt on bitcoin. They can make bitcoin their primary source of income because they already know the ins and outs of trading. They can make a lot of profit from bitcoin whether the price is going down or up. But those who have an office jobs will have a harder time switching from office to bitcoin. They are used to having a fixed income and the fluctuating price of bitcoin discourages them.
It is not just the fluctuating price of bitcoin that discourages office workers from giving up their desks in favor the bitcoin. Opportunities in bitcoin aren't that many as of the moment. Signature campaigns won't be there forever. Trading is something that's not really for everyone. Much more gambling. The security and thought that they don't receive something on a specific date makes them lose sleep and troubles them no end.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:47:04 AM

I knew someone, my friend quitted her daily job and focused to bitcoin because he told me that what he earned in bitcoin is way higher than his daily job and it is less work.
I think if you are not regular in your joy its ok to quit and focus on bitcoin but if you are regular i think no one will quit in the job.
For you do not quit to your job bitcoin can do after your job it will be threat as extra.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:51:11 AM

If I found some longterm income source by which I can get paid via bitcoin, I will quit my job for sure.  Off course,  if you are getting limited income by doing a job and the Internet income is giving you much more than the real job. Then why would anyone will continue the job.

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:56:33 AM

People who trade on forex also have jobs, you know. I don't think you can make a living solely based on that.

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:58:47 AM

yeah I'm also more comfortable to use bitcoin as a side job. I can still mange between real job and worked in bitcoin.
and I also have adequate rest periods
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:53:45 AM

I will never do that and that is because it will be too risky and you life will depend on Bitcoin and that is really bad because you dont know what will happen.
And of course it is nice if the value keeps rising but there will be a time that it will also reduce so you will get poor.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: