Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 02:13:00 PM

Even believing at bitcoin I cant afford to left my job to try get a life from bitcoin , still being new for the most countries and they are against it.
Besides that nowadays to get a good income must have some good project or very lucky to invest high and be able to get an amount fixed of bitcoin, soo no makes no sense get full into bitcoin as we can use it as an extra source.

Earning thru bitcoin isn't a full time job unless you own a huge site related to bitcoin like gambling site or an exchange with tons of users that you earn about $50+ a day.
If not then you're income may not suffice for your daily needs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:44:18 PM

Going all in on Bitcoin is just too risky an investment at this stage in the game. Don't get me wrong, Bitcoin has made great strides over the years, but it's still a young concept. If someone is 100% set on working within the Bitcoin community full time, the safest way to achieve this is as an entrepeneur within the community part time, and quitting your day job if/when you get a successful business model in place.
I would not quit my job to go full time on Bitcoin because to me that is just a stupid idea to do, you are not certain of Bitcoin providing for you every month.
It is much better to do Bitcoin on the side and use it to make even extra money next to your job.

You can actually be smart enough to hold on to your bitcoins and wait for the pump before you sell it but is seems that the bitcoin's price bothers you so much then just convert it into USD upfront when you get your bitcoins. But I do agree with the first person of this quote. If you're earning much more in bitcoins than in your day job, then just leave your day job. Day jobs are boring and they can only act as a disturbance to your bitcoin journey.

Day jobs are boring if you only earned a little amount every month. Also take note that it's useless to hold if you will leave your day job and will start relying on bitcoin as your main source of income.

You need to eat 3 times a day that means you will use your money everyday. So where you will get it? Of course in bitcoin earnings since you don't have a day job.

People who has day jobs can hold for a long period of time because they have another source of income and that is their day jobs.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:49:00 PM

You can actually be smart enough to hold on to your bitcoins and wait for the pump before you sell it but is seems that the bitcoin's price bothers you so much then just convert it into USD upfront when you get your bitcoins. But I do agree with the first person of this quote. If you're earning much more in bitcoins than in your day job, then just leave your day job. Day jobs are boring and they can only act as a disturbance to your bitcoin journey.

Day jobs are boring if you only earned a little amount every month. Also take note that it's useless to hold if you will leave your day job and will start relying on bitcoin as your main source of income.

You need to eat 3 times a day that means you will use your money everyday. So where you will get it? Of course in bitcoin earnings since you don't have a day job.

People who has day jobs can hold for a long period of time because they have another source of income and that is their day jobs.

Ever heard of not holding all your coins? Roll Eyes

But of course you can always use some of your savings to survive for the first week or two. Just to fulfill your daily needs. If you want to maximize your earnings from selling your bitcoins in the incoming halving, then you will choose to spend your bitcoins as little as possible.

The problem with holding on to your bitcoins is that you don't know when to actually let go of all of it. Just make a goal and when you reached that certain amount at a certain price, then sell your coins. If you hold on to your coins forever, then it would be as if you never earned anything at all because you can't actually use your money. You wouldn't be able to eat just like the person above said. Know when to sell your coins, maybe a part of it if you think it would be better to hold on to some of them. Smiley

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:54:57 PM

Even believing at bitcoin I cant afford to left my job to try get a life from bitcoin , still being new for the most countries and they are against it.
Besides that nowadays to get a good income must have some good project or very lucky to invest high and be able to get an amount fixed of bitcoin, soo no makes no sense get full into bitcoin as we can use it as an extra source.

Earning thru bitcoin isn't a full time job unless you own a huge site related to bitcoin like gambling site or an exchange with tons of users that you earn about $50+ a day.

even with a huge site, the owner never spends all day behind computer checking things out.
the bigger the business the more support team you need and you as the owner will only stay away and just take your profit and check things out once in a while, so you can easily go and have another day job.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:25:44 PM

even with a huge site, the owner never spends all day behind computer checking things out.
the bigger the business the more support team you need and you as the owner will only stay away and just take your profit and check things out once in a while, so you can easily go and have another day job.
I think if you are already earning enough with your business, what's the point of looking another business?

If I'm the one who's doing business like that and earning a decent profit daily, I am sure as hell I will do the things I want and relax as most of my time is always free.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:08:21 PM

If bitcoin would bring me enough money, for sure not less than my current job I would leave it and concentrate just on bitcoins. Look guys, if bitcoin brings you good money what is the problem to stay job in the office and just to sit home or in some cafe with cup of coffee?! You will be your own boss and no one will press on you! Isn't it great?
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:16:04 PM

If bitcoin would bring me enough money, for sure not less than my current job I would leave it and concentrate just on bitcoins. Look guys, if bitcoin brings you good money what is the problem to stay job in the office and just to sit home or in some cafe with cup of coffee?! You will be your own boss and no one will press on you! Isn't it great?
no amount you can make money from bitcoin, I recommend not to get out of work. if you really really want to be rich, maybe you can earn money from a job and bitcoin searches you do, then you can develop a business and develop it. maybe so, someday you can enjoy the results. Well, if you did, it would be a lot of business opportunities that you can choose

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:18:44 PM

I think if you are already earning enough with your business, what's the point of looking another business?

If I'm the one who's doing business like that and earning a decent profit daily, I am sure as hell I will do the things I want and relax as most of my time is always free.
Opening another business is way better to make you wealthier. If you want to secure your gran-grandson's life having multiple business will give them a good future.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:36:36 PM

Opening another business is way better to make you wealthier. If you want to secure your gran-grandson's life having multiple business will give them a good future.
There is no way you will stop with one project giving you 50 dollars daily in bitcoin, the more you earn you will wanna more soo new projects or bigger team to handle the service for you. If you had opportunity to double your income you wouldn't do that ? We are all ambicious some more others less but all are.
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:35:51 AM

For me bitcoin is always good as an secondary income, but you cannot depend only on it for living, as there is no assurance that price will go higher in future, and if you quit your job then you are taking a big risk.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:23:39 AM

For me bitcoin is always good as an secondary income, but you cannot depend only on it for living, as there is no assurance that price will go higher in future, and if you quit your job then you are taking a big risk.
That always depends on your method in making money with bitcoins, if you are doing micro task then the answer is yes but if you are trading and investing with a decent amount then bitcoin should be you main income.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:06:52 AM

Very right. Those who cant stretch their time might do this. But it is not a right decision at all. Bitcoin earning can be done with just a little time and you can now access it in your smartphones.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:23:59 AM

Very right. Those who cant stretch their time might do this. But it is not a right decision at all. Bitcoin earning can be done with just a little time and you can now access it in your smartphones.
For me you can work on bitcoin in your free time or after your job, i think you do not need to quit your job and to be full time on bitcoin. And thats good if you earn doubled your revenue will increase.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:30:50 AM

For me you can work on bitcoin in your free time or after your job, i think you do not need to quit your job and to be full time on bitcoin. And thats good if you earn doubled your revenue will increase.
correct if you are just looking for it as a secondary income sources but if you looking big and studying more deep on how to earn more i think a possible of doing it just like what happening right now price of bitcoin keeps fluctuating up and the alts that you can invest with also rising up with the bitcoin if you know where to place your money easy income for you and you just needed to wait for sometime and then earn continuously. just for my opinion guys.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:49:27 AM

correct if you are just looking for it as a secondary income sources but if you looking big and studying more deep on how to earn more i think a possible of doing it just like what happening right now price of bitcoin keeps fluctuating up and the alts that you can invest with also rising up with the bitcoin if you know where to place your money easy income for you and you just needed to wait for sometime and then earn continuously. just for my opinion guys.
For you to be successful on the path you choose you need to spend more time to master in doing it and the sames goes with bitcoins, doing it full time will give you more chances to be successful than doing only in your spare time.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:11:28 AM

For me earning from both ways is the best thing to do, as you don't need to spend whole day for earning bitcoin, it can be done after the day job, and if you are earning from both then it will multiply your income.

The right decision is to earning from both ways because no one can left/quit their job for full time working on this forum, In other job the salary is constant and it increases and in the case of btc ,its price changing ....so the question is that if the person left his job for bitcoin and bitcoin price is dropped to the money that he was earned from other job then what would he do ??
Yes I do the exactly same way. I buy a lot of bitcoins when i get my salary from my office and hence making my salary doubled lol because of the huge price increase. I suggest this to all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

For me earning from both ways is the best thing to do, as you don't need to spend whole day for earning bitcoin, it can be done after the day job, and if you are earning from both then it will multiply your income.

The right decision is to earning from both ways because no one can left/quit their job for full time working on this forum, In other job the salary is constant and it increases and in the case of btc ,its price changing ....so the question is that if the person left his job for bitcoin and bitcoin price is dropped to the money that he was earned from other job then what would he do ??
Yes I do the exactly same way. I buy a lot of bitcoins when i get my salary from my office and hence making my salary doubled lol because of the huge price increase. I suggest this to all.

That's a good investment and you are doing it right that when you got off your salary you are alloting budget for buying bitcoins.
And for sure you are now enjoying the good price of bitcoin if you already collect a lot of bitcoin.
And you are selling it now a better price. This is a good thing for working both with your full time job and with bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 12:21:25 PM

that may be true but then there are far better things to do than having a 9-5 day job. like staying with your family which is very important thus reason why you want to earn actually.  if you are married, you'll find it hard to find time to spend with your family while having a 9-5 day job.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:50:08 PM

In part time also we can earn more than what we do earn in full time. One small suggestion : develop some skills like bitcoins and altcoins trading and also develop some coding skills as well. Because of so many projects ging on with the bitcoins we the community needs a lot of coders, etc.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:00:35 PM

In part time also we can earn more than what we do earn in full time. One small suggestion : develop some skills like bitcoins and altcoins trading and also develop some coding skills as well. Because of so many projects ging on with the bitcoins we the community needs a lot of coders, etc.

It is not really a good thing if you are going to quit your full time job and shift into full time bitcoin. But it depends on you on how you are going to take the advantage of it.
But for me, working part time with bitcoin is the recommended thing to do.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: