Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:46:28 AM

people doubt about bitcoin in future, me too, i have plan to go full time on bitcoin, but sometimes i doubt it becuase the bitcoin rate very fluctuative

I also have a little doubt, but I believe for the current bitcoin will last for dozens of years in the future, so it is still a good time for you to take full time for bitcoin, and make profit as much as possible.

in other case what can you do if bitcoin price failling and you not have other capital except bitcoin ? and your skill just trading altcoin/bitcoin ?

if the bitcoin price falls might just be patient waiting to rise again, but it did take a long time for it. but I believe bitcoin prices fluctuate. so it will rise again. many ways to get bitcoin, so I do not have to worry about it, and if you are an expert in trading can definitely make a profit from falling bitcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:54:10 AM

dont quit in your job, just make bitcoin is your sideline.
If you tired in your job just build a home base business. Dont make bitcoin is your main focus!

Yeah you don't have to quit your real job just to trade it for bitcoin job, and you don't have to do it, why just do it at the same time.
And treat it as a part time job, but if you think you can do it full timely while working for your job.
You can do it, just manage your priorities.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:13:04 AM

No I would never quit my day job for the bitcoin right now because the future of the bitcoin is not even sure this days.
If the bitcoin will be globally known and can be used for it I would consider it.
mightyghz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:14:40 AM

We should prefer the job that suitable with our liking even the salary we get is small, than get depressed in high salary job which force us to work everytime. But, I'm still not ready to go full time on bitcoin although I like it.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:19:18 AM

For noe i cant quit my job, it is my main source of income, but if i earn bitcoin as much i earn in my job, i should stop my job and focus on bitcoin to earn more bits
bladeandsoulguide

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:34:12 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 01:58:32 PM by bladeandsoulguide

go full time on bitcoin have too much risky

you need a job still

buy and sell blade and soul gold we accept bitcoins
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:21:49 AM

you need a job still
I also think that it is to much of a risk to take because Bitcoin is pretty unpredictable so you never now what is going to happen with in the next months or year. Maybe Bitcoin will disappear and you have just quit your job.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:23:08 AM

people doubt about bitcoin in future, me too, i have plan to go full time on bitcoin, but sometimes i doubt it becuase the bitcoin rate very fluctuative

Well the bitcoins price fluctuation isn't a problem at all and it is always there, given. Because we know, that crypto currencies are decentralized, means
no stable price at all, why you will doubt it if the increasing of price is high because of the coming halving.
And because of it, the demand is getting higher, pursue your plan to go full time in bitcoin, just know the consequences.
Because this increase in price might just be a bubble and we never know off if its really an increase in demand or just a people panic buying because of the event.

Panic buying or not, it is still a good opportunity. If you are holding bitcoins for the longest time now, then you have already doubled the value of your bitcoins. That is already a good return of investments. And if you are trading, then you have a very good opportunity for buy and sell. Fluctuations should not be a problem if you really are in it. There are opportunities to earn even if the price goes up or down.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:41:45 AM

you need a job still

You are right, there is no assurance if you are going to full time in bitcoin just like the benefits you are accepting for being employed in a company.
I think it is better to work just for part time with bitcoin and not full time,
but if you are a gambling site or faucet site owner and your site is the most popular of them all. For sure it is a way for you to get full time with bitcoin.

Signature for rent
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:38:22 PM

you need a job still

You are right, there is no assurance if you are going to full time in bitcoin just like the benefits you are accepting for being employed in a company.
but if you are a gambling site or faucet site owner and your site is the most popular of them all. For sure it is a way for you to get full time with bitcoin.

you may not feel the a very great result of bitcoin, so you say take full time in bitcoin very risk.
I'm sure if you can get a very big result of bitcoin, and it exceeds your job, you might decide to take on full time in bitcoin. but in my opinion anyway, depending on your job. if you feel comfortable and you love your job, ok it's better not to leave it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:05:06 PM

you need a job still

you may not feel the a very great result of bitcoin, so you say take full time in bitcoin very risk.
I'm sure if you can get a very big result of bitcoin, and it exceeds your job, you might decide to take on full time in bitcoin. but in my opinion anyway, depending on your job. if you feel comfortable and you love your job, ok it's better not to leave it
People are still hesitating because this coin is still new while fiat is already mark a history on this world. But I think the volatility of bitcoin will not overcome the demand and continues popularity of it.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:26:12 PM

i have just been tranfered in my company to another position and it's hard now. i may think again and hope there will be a bitcoin way for me to escape this job. feel really tired.

People who are not satisfied with their jobs will prefer to get full time on bitcoin as bitcoin allows them to work on flexible hours but you really need to earn a descent amount in bitcoin to quit your job.

that's exactly my problem, i don't have anyway to earn a descent amount in bitcoin, so it's quite risky to quit my job. i'm stuck with my job.
people around me think that i'm in good position and i'm sure no one will stand on my side if i quit. they don't understand me and don't understand bitcoin.

Then find a new day job that you like and will satisfy you. You don't have to be confined on a job that you don't like. Since bitcoin can't  help you because you still do not have a good income in bitcoin, replace your day job with another day job. While doing that, do bitcoin and earn extra. Though small, it can still help in your expenses.

it's really hard to find a job these days in my area. high competition rate, high unemployment, low economic. i usually fail in job interviews, even in the first round.

I feel bad for you. It seems that you have no choice then. You are forced to rely on bitcoin because you do not have a good standing in finding jobs in real life. Good thing is, bitcoin is very promising. If you can focus on it, I am sure you will be earning really well. Good luck to you mate.

actually i have a full day job, i am just not sastify with it but it's hard for me to get a new job to replace it, so i'm stuck with it. life is harsh and gloomy.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:32:48 PM

i would to go full time on my job instead of going full time on bitcoin , i am just spending my spare time on bitcoin
and i don't want to quit my job just because of that . my job will still my priority .
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:37:01 PM

Yes totally if your earnings on bitcoin surpasses your daily earnings in your day job.

But for me, I don't have a job right now, just quite my previous job as a 3rd officer seaman not a good choice of mine when I was going to pick for a curriculum in my college, right now I loved to trade with BTC and I am looking forward to earn more and more from it, and be financially stable using bitcoin, hope you all guys be blessed. Wink
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:33:09 PM

In my part, if I will force to full time on bitcoin job I can surpass my monthly salary in my real life job.

But of course, are you willing to spend your bitcoin regularly if you are only relying on your bitcoin earnings to support your everyday needs? Of course hell no! You are wasting some of the profits when the price hits some rally.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:36:06 PM

In my part, if I will force to full time on bitcoin job I can surpass my monthly salary in my real life job.

But of course, are you willing to spend your bitcoin regularly if you are only relying on your bitcoin earnings to support your everyday needs? Of course hell no! You are wasting some of the profits when the price hits some rally.
bitcoin is good only for hobby not in full time job.. really its very hard if dont have any skills if you have some skills making website or programmer you can offer it in services section and also in trading site that you can make a profit while you are buying and selling altcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:29:47 PM

bitcoin is good only for hobby not in full time job.. really its very hard if dont have any skills if you have some skills making website or programmer you can offer it in services section and also in trading site that you can make a profit while you are buying and selling altcoin..

You're right. but competition in that service is quite high too so best way to earn decent profit is to trade.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:26:06 AM

As it is right now, what I earn in bitcoin is a welcome addition to my monthly salary in my day job. It feels good to have that extra source of income that doesn't take up too much of my time. Opportunities like these would not have been possible had I not known bitcoin. If more people would know about bitcoin, I'm sure there would be more earning opportunities which might sway them to go full time on bitcoin and find a niche which would give them a steady stream of earnings.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:55:48 AM

As it is right now, what I earn in bitcoin is a welcome addition to my monthly salary in my day job. It feels good to have that extra source of income that doesn't take up too much of my time. Opportunities like these would not have been possible had I not known bitcoin. If more people would know about bitcoin, I'm sure there would be more earning opportunities which might sway them to go full time on bitcoin and find a niche which would give them a steady stream of earnings.
That's the good benefit of giving a little time in bitcoins, we can earn from bitcoins and at the same time we can received our fixed salary in day job, it is really an opportunity for us as we are still considered as early adopters of bitcoins, if we can save it in our wallet we might profit big in the future if it goes skyrocket again.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:13:18 AM

buying 1 VGA some days ago and now im mining etherum, if my plan running smooth i will focus at bitcoin and next year Smiley
maybe middle 2017 or the end of 2017

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: