Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:34:25 PM

i know bitcoin before  when its price was only 100$ ,  and i already have a job by then, bitcoin never come out  in my mind that it will be so strong and its price climbed upto 1000$.if knew it then that this will be happen i already quit on my job and go full time on bitcoin,.

Well the bitcoin's price is just $100 that time years ago, there are people who are working full time on bitcoin because they know what is the potential that bitcoin can bring.
But for me, it is still better if I won't quit my daily job and just work for bitcoin part time.

I agree, bitcoin seems not to stable at the moment. At least for me. Suppose you get 3 bitcoins per month, today you will have a good salary and the price goes back to 300 dollars, you won't have enough money to live out of it. And you will be in debts before you know.

Which is why i don't recommend it yet.
Yeah you are right guys. its always better to have a real job and bitcoin is your side job. if you choose to live and to be full time in bitcoin maybe bitcoin will gone in the future or this coming blockhalving instead of price increase bitcoin price will down and convert into altcoin or who will next to bitcoin maybe ethereum will be the next bitcoin so.. better to don't full time in bitcoin many ways possibility to be happen in this year..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:51:52 PM

Maybe when Bitcoin was first made, it would have been ok to quit your job, but now you would have to be pretty stupid to quit your job. I don't think I ever will.

When bitcoin was just starting out, people are too afraid to even try. They are scared of putting a single dollar in investing online. Nobody thought that bitcoin's price will shoot up in the future.

You don't have to be stupid to quit your day job and go full time on bitcoin. If you do earn much more than in here, and your day job only keeps you from getting more money in the bitcoin world, then you should quit your day job and focus all your energy and time in the bitcoin world. What's stupid is when you did quit your day job and you don't even know a thing in the bitcoin world (with some exceptions though, e.g. you're just starting out and someone will offer you a job in the bitcoinworld, etc.).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:56:59 PM

i wouldnt do that to be honest, at least not right now, i hope that one day i will be able to do that as i would make some money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:46:37 PM

i know bitcoin before  when its price was only 100$ ,  and i already have a job by then, bitcoin never come out  in my mind that it will be so strong and its price climbed upto 1000$.if knew it then that this will be happen i already quit on my job and go full time on bitcoin,.

Well the bitcoin's price is just $100 that time years ago, there are people who are working full time on bitcoin because they know what is the potential that bitcoin can bring.
But for me, it is still better if I won't quit my daily job and just work for bitcoin part time.
To effectively be on full-time bitcoins, someone must earn at least 10btc a month for a stable income and a good life that he can afford the basic necessities and pay necessary bills. That's actually alot, and the risks for that is really high too.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:12:23 PM

I think that i am not ready to do this, better i let bitcoin as side income and will work on may day job cause if something goes wrong i will not be able to fix it..

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:50:34 PM

If there was a source of steady income yes, but i dont see this as a good way right now.
I think you can get a steady income from bitcoin. such as working in signagture campaign? you can earn a steady income every week or every month? I think if you're willing to work hard no matter what will be a great way and profitable :d

I do not think the income from signature campaign is enough to replace your full time job. Though income from.signature camapign is bigger than faucet, it is still not enough to provide for a person with a family to feed. So, if it is the only source of income from bitcoin, it is better to preserve your full time job and reserve bitcoin for part time activities.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:04:01 AM

I am absolutely infatuated with Bitcoin and it has driven me to change my major to one that is related so that I can hopefully start a career in FinTech when I graduate. I was lucky enough to get an internship with a tech startup and would love to go and work in Silicon Valley. The only issue being that I have a fairly stable job that I could make a career out of and I am afraid to leave that safety net. It's definitely a hard choice 

career more important, so I think you have to finish your career, then you can decide a good job and have a good future. bitcoin might be sidejob.
Yes, bitcoin for full time is never a good idea but as a side earnings with it is best and flexible idea, in my opinion I wont
leave my job as bitcoin price was never static  Smiley
as long as you can manage your time well, you do not need to leave your job to go full time in bitcoin, because bitcoin is still better to be a side job.

Time manage really is need if we really want to earn bitcoins even if we have jobs and we dont really need to quit for it just to stay focus on bitcoin because bitcoins is not forever existing althougj its known for now but we cannot reall make sure that it will.last longer since it was digital money, and you cannot woried even if bitcoin is gone because we have job we can rely on.

Yes right, because the future bitcoin is uncertain. but at least bitcoin will still continue to run for 10-20 years. so it could be the right choice if you are skilled enough to get bitcoin, and want to take full-time in bitcoin.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:13:20 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I really wished that I had learned about bitcoin earlier and was one of those smart people who got into the market when it was darn cheap to mine bitcoin, sold it when there was a bubble at $1100, and cashed in their fiat again when it was $200...

But no, I have no funds to invest with... So no. I'll stick with my day job.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:31:41 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I really wished that I had learned about bitcoin earlier and was one of those smart people who got into the market when it was darn cheap to mine bitcoin, sold it when there was a bubble at $1100, and cashed in their fiat again when it was $200...

But no, I have no funds to invest with... So no. I'll stick with my day job.
We are all wishing for that but anyway let us move on, lucky are those early adopters of bitcoins as they are already rich now. Actually if your job is a high paying job you should keep it but if you are just earning a little amount then you should focus your time with bitcoins to maximize your earnings. This is the only chance where we can work with freedom and do not go with the traffic going to office. We can work anytime.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:33:25 PM

Our job is the most important thing that we should keep in order for us to survive in this world but with the current price of bitcoins recently it is just so tempting to quit our job and go full time with bitcoins. I know we want to play it safe as bitcoins is really very risky if you knowledge is only limited with it but with simple and consistent study we can still master the way to make money in bitcoins. I love to focus on this as I am the boss and no one will dictate me what to do.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:14:13 PM

If there was a source of steady income yes, but i dont see this as a good way right now.
I think you can get a steady income from bitcoin. such as working in signagture campaign? you can earn a steady income every week or every month? I think if you're willing to work hard no matter what will be a great way and profitable :d

I do not think the income from signature campaign is enough to replace your full time job. Though income from.signature camapign is bigger than faucet, it is still not enough to provide for a person with a family to feed. So, if it is the only source of income from bitcoin, it is better to preserve your full time job and reserve bitcoin for part time activities.

You can't just say "NO" to an advice because all of it depends on the location, status in life, and cost of living of the person. If the person gets much money out of doing signature campaign (e.g. he's enrolled in a high rate campaign and he has a high ranked account, he has some alt accounts) then he should focus on it.

We all know that signature campaigns aren't created to feed a family of a user. But let's be more practical, if you're getting insufficient amount of money in your day job, then why don't focus in signature campaign where you can earn much more? In third world countries, getting enrolled in a single campaign in here is like having a day job already if you are not a degree holder.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:33:16 PM

Our job is the most important thing that we should keep in order for us to survive in this world but with the current price of bitcoins recently it is just so tempting to quit our job and go full time with bitcoins. I know we want to play it safe as bitcoins is really very risky if you knowledge is only limited with it but with simple and consistent study we can still master the way to make money in bitcoins. I love to focus on this as I am the boss and no one will dictate me what to do.

It is better to not quit your job because it is a stable source of income. Unlike in bitcoin there is no stable amount to earn. Doing both means more money. But if you're really tired from your job make sure that focusing on bitcoin will provide your daily needs in life.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:59:05 PM

For me i dont resign to my job because its a source of income too so i dont resign my job. Even if my earning here is too big but if that happen i would prioritize my job here in bitcoin world. But if my job fired me. I will not apply anymore in other job.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:28:10 PM

For me i dont resign to my job because its a source of income too so i dont resign my job. Even if my earning here is too big but if that happen i would prioritize my job here in bitcoin world. But if my job fired me. I will not apply anymore in other job.

Of course you don't have to resign your job , if you can just simply work for bitcoin with your spare time or part time.
And that is not good to think about that you are going to be fired in your job, as long as you are working there properly and company benefits you with your hard work.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:36:35 PM

It is better to not quit your job because it is a stable source of income. Unlike in bitcoin there is no stable amount to earn. Doing both means more money. But if you're really tired from your job make sure that focusing on bitcoin will provide your daily needs in life.

Indeed the fact that its a stable income makes it for me not worth it, the bitcoin future is not even sure, it can fall without any doubts.
Because of this I do not think that stopping with your job for the bitcoin is not the best thing you can do.
pianomasta

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:59:48 PM

i would definitely not do that ever because i dont have a possible job with bitcoins

though if there would be more jobs for bitcoin that would be well paid i guess i would do that
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:29:09 PM

i would definitely not do that ever because i dont have a possible job with bitcoins

though if there would be more jobs for bitcoin that would be well paid i guess i would do that

Me either, quitting my day job is not the best thing to do , but if you have stable earning with bitcoin that can make your family live for daily.
Then it's up to you if you are going to quit your day job.
But having different resources of earning is way better than having only one source.

Signature for rent
macro12

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:58:06 PM

I still think about it, because I am very new to bitcoin. but if I can get better results from my daily job, I would definitely take the decision to go full time in bitcoin Smiley
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:30:29 AM

I still think about it, because I am very new to bitcoin. but if I can get better results from my daily job, I would definitely take the decision to go full time in bitcoin Smiley

Well if you are getting better results from your daily job, then why you need to leave that for working with bitcoin. I think it is better to stay for your job and work for a short time with bitcoin, everytime you have free time.

Vires in Numeris
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:52:22 AM

It really matter on people if they have stable jobs well they dont have to quit there job to do full time in bitcoin because we cannot secure our future with this because its unstable although price for now is so high but i think it cannot be assurance for us to really with it and make a living with it,

And it is good to have to source of income because you can get lot of money if you continue to work in your job and also pursue bitcoin and surely you will be happy to the result in salary days.

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: