Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:14:23 PM

in my opinion, resign from your job to go fulltime on bitcoin is not bad, if you can earning 5times or maybe 10times from your salary. but i oubt for long term job, bitcoin is not safe. bitcoin can fail to some dollar again.

if you want to go full tiem on bitcoin, i prefered you to start collect or safe your bitcoin, so you can use it as capital for your full time on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:05:44 PM

in my opinion, resign from your job to go fulltime on bitcoin is not bad, if you can earning 5times or maybe 10times from your salary. but i oubt for long term job, bitcoin is not safe. bitcoin can fail to some dollar again.

if you want to go full tiem on bitcoin, i prefered you to start collect or safe your bitcoin, so you can use it as capital for your full time on bitcoin.

Getting full time on bitcoin at this stage is not the smart thing to do, you never know what will be the price of bitcoin in future or how long it will survive, treat it as a bonus and continue with full time job.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:18:19 PM

I'm also want do that, but i think it's to risky do that. It's like you 'gamble' your life into bitcoin and bitcoin not always have a good price, and when the price goes down, your earning also goes down too.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:49:58 PM

I'm also want do that, but i think it's to risky do that. It's like you 'gamble' your life into bitcoin and bitcoin not always have a good price, and when the price goes down, your earning also goes down too.

Its always good to earn from both of them, as earning bitcoin will not take long time, you can do it anytime in your spare time, treat it as a secondary income.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 06:05:38 PM

it is risky but to earn that much will require the same amount of time you spend when you have your old job,
and plus since you are going a fulltime bitcoin im sure you can find some extra works as a freelancer or any other
jobs online to ad extra income which you cant do if you have a normal job.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:12:20 PM

it is risky but to earn that much will require the same amount of time you spend when you have your old job,
and plus since you are going a fulltime bitcoin im sure you can find some extra works as a freelancer or any other

You cannot expect that you will find work everytime as a freelancer, it depends on the demand of the client, and that work is not permanent, and its difficult to find work on regular basis.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:46:05 PM

I don't know anybody who did it personaly, but i think that people who working like this, i mean full time on bitcoin, they know and understand what and how to do to make money for living.

People who has a day job usually makes the bitcoin world as their side line. They wanted to have multiple sources of income. People who are doing bitcoin in full time are mostly people who are people who basically can't get a job for some reasons. Although not everyone who's full time on bitcoin are uneducated, there are some people that chose to make Bitcoin as their day job. Maybe because they are earning much more in bitcoins and they want to focus on it, and they just see their previous day job as a disturbance to their bitcoin journey.
Right most of the people are using it for side incomes and to spend on their luxuries. I think what people should do is, keep doing job and earn with bitcoins and once you feel its time to switch to bitcoins for full time then just leave the job.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:43:59 PM

Bitcoin is just another investment, hoping for it to go up. However, there is a chance that the price can exponentially rise.....

At this stage we can expect that price will keep on moving up,  so its better to collect coins and hold for the future as everyone is sure that price will be on the top in coming months.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:53:34 PM

You cannot expect that you will find work everytime as a freelancer, it depends on the demand of the client, and that work is not permanent, and its difficult to find work on regular basis.

i said it was risky and im not saying that being a freelance you can always get a job, but theres a lot
of sites that offers a job for a freelancers, i sometimes do online jobs like web researcher,blog writing etc...

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
secone

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:02:25 PM

in my opinion, resign from your job to go fulltime on bitcoin is not bad, if you can earning 5times or maybe 10times from your salary. but i doubt for long term job, bitcoin is not safe. bitcoin can fail to some dollar again.

i said it was risky and im not saying that being a freelance you can always get a job, but theres a lot
of sites that offers a job for a freelancers, i sometimes do online jobs like web researcher,blog writing etc...

the permanent job is make everyone in his comfortable zone.
i think better we still have realjob, or we can have micro bussines and still use bitcoin as sidejob.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:30:45 PM

in my opinion, resign from your job to go fulltime on bitcoin is not bad, if you can earning 5times or maybe 10times from your salary. but i doubt for long term job, bitcoin is not safe. bitcoin can fail to some dollar again.

i think better we still have realjob, or we can have micro bussines and still use bitcoin as sidejob.

I agree with you it is still better to use bitcoin as a side job. Because it has always been good.
To have a multiple source of income.

Vires in Numeris
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:26:42 PM

I agree with you it is still better to use bitcoin as a side job. Because it has always been good.
Considering the wide fluctuations it still looks a gamble unfortunately.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:02:41 AM

Let us just put it this way, your work gives you security but will limit your potential earnings even how good you are because you work for someone and you are making them so much rich with your ability but what if you will try it with bitcoins where you are not an employee and you will benefit fully when you success. The profit is all yours and the losses would be yours too, the more your risk the more potential of your income.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:13:08 AM

Let us just put it this way, your work gives you security but will limit your potential earnings even how good you are because you work for someone and you are making them so much rich with your ability but what if you will try it with bitcoins where you are not an employee and you will benefit fully when you success. The profit is all yours and the losses would be yours too, the more your risk the more potential of your income.

But not everyone is comfortable being the one investing and being the boss. Some people are just comfortable being an employee and can work better that way. If you can handle stress and be the boss of your own, you can quit your job and focus on bitcoin. If not, then just continue doing your job and take bitcoin as part time job.
secone

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:21:57 AM

if you are a single man and still young im sure it's very interesting with bitcoin technology, full time on bitcoin etc.
but the problem is if you have family, then someday in future bitcoin price falling, the new technology replace bitcoin, you not have any skill except "knowing" about bitcoin, and you not have "save account in fiat" because you thinking bitcoin is best way to save money, so how about the future of your son, your family, your needs Huh
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:24:31 AM

But not everyone is comfortable being the one investing and being the boss. Some people are just comfortable being an employee and can work better that way. If you can handle stress and be the boss of your own, you can quit your job and focus on bitcoin. If not, then just continue doing your job and take bitcoin as part time job.

If I were going to be given a chance to be the boss and establish my own business then it is a great feeling. Because you are the one the going to manage it and you will going to be full time with it. Regardless if it's your full time or part time.

Vires in Numeris
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:04:18 AM

I don't know anybody who did it personaly, but i think that people who working like this, i mean full time on bitcoin, they know and understand what and how to do to make money for living.

People who has a day job usually makes the bitcoin world as their side line. They wanted to have multiple sources of income. People who are doing bitcoin in full time are mostly people who are people who basically can't get a job for some reasons. Although not everyone who's full time on bitcoin are uneducated, there are some people that chose to make Bitcoin as their day job. Maybe because they are earning much more in bitcoins and they want to focus on it, and they just see their previous day job as a disturbance to their bitcoin journey.
It is true that people who has daily is going to here to have an extra income but it is not unlikely to be true that people who do full bitcoin has hard  to get a job thats why they shifted with bitcoin, maybe they find potentiality on the coin thats why they go full on it. It is hard to put an image on everyone who's doing full time job in bitcoin, they might have specific reasons but not always the negative one.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:55:04 AM

It is true that people who has daily is going to here to have an extra income but it is not unlikely to be true that people who do full bitcoin has hard  to get a job thats why they shifted with bitcoin, maybe they find potentiality on the coin thats why they go full on it. It is hard to put an image on everyone who's doing full time job in bitcoin, they might have specific reasons but not always the negative one.

I think the person who doing full time in bitcoin for now is those jobless people, and they made it a temporary source of income because they cant find job for now and thats really good since bitcoin is here, but for those who have job i think they are those who is innactive and making bitcoin as past time only.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:15:28 AM

I think the person who doing full time in bitcoin for now is those jobless people, and they made it a temporary source of income because they cant find job for now and thats really good since bitcoin is here, but for those who have job i think they are those who is innactive and making bitcoin as past time only.

I have a job and I am active in the bitcoin scene. It is just that bitcoin provides a good opportunity to make extra money without too much work. So, it is a good part time job and it pays well especially now that the price is really high. The hours you spent for bitcoin is really worth it. If there is a really good opportunity that pays really well and better than my job, I think going full time can be considered.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:23:49 AM

That's partial right because there are really many people who are getting full time with bitcoin now with the things that are happening with bitcoin now especially it's price increase. And they can't even get a real job so it is better to put their full time in bitcoin and they are getting benefits from doing it.
It will just depends on the output of your decision and effort.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: