Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:07:31 AM

I am only currently earning a little from signature campaign and would not consider giving up my day job for what I make with bitcoin. And with bitcoin's price being volatile, it's a little hard to go consider going full time on it. It's a great form of extra income and investment and I would still continue to do this as long as my day job isn't taking up too much of my time.

Earning from signature campaign is not enough for us to make a living... Actually it would consume most of our time if it is the only source of our income... We should have an alternative or as much as possible we should have atleast a good job that pays bitcoin equal to our salary in our day job or more, if it is lesser than that, I think that won't be enough to go full time in it...  Smiley

Quitting day job to focus on a signature campaign is not a wise decision. Unless you are part of a campaign that has no maximum limits  of daily posts and the most that you post in a day payment is more than your daily job rate. However, please bear in mind also that this is going to be tough - you know, posting comments all day 'till night must be a boring thing to do, right?

Another thing to bare in your minds that  signature campaigns is not stable they may run a few months ago but  it doesnt guarantee you that it would run forever since those  who are running campaigns does have a budget limit on those project which it makes that i has limitation and duration. Therefore, if you fully depend on your signature campaigns earning then it would be still a risky thing.

It is true that signature campaign  is not here to stay forever.  anytime the campaign we are participating might shutdown. Another thing is,  you won't  have a proper kind of living if you have only this signature campaign as your source of income.   If you have the skill to code, design or develop a web, then probably that would be a great path to go because it can give  you a good amount of income.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:07:29 AM

I am only currently earning a little from signature campaign and would not consider giving up my day job for what I make with bitcoin. And with bitcoin's price being volatile, it's a little hard to go consider going full time on it. It's a great form of extra income and investment and I would still continue to do this as long as my day job isn't taking up too much of my time.

Earning from signature campaign is not enough for us to make a living... Actually it would consume most of our time if it is the only source of our income... We should have an alternative or as much as possible we should have atleast a good job that pays bitcoin equal to our salary in our day job or more, if it is lesser than that, I think that won't be enough to go full time in it...  Smiley

Quitting day job to focus on a signature campaign is not a wise decision. Unless you are part of a campaign that has no maximum limits  of daily posts and the most that you post in a day payment is more than your daily job rate. However, please bear in mind also that this is going to be tough - you know, posting comments all day 'till night must be a boring thing to do, right?

Another thing to bare in your minds that  signature campaigns is not stable they may run a few months ago but  it doesnt guarantee you that it would run forever since those  who are running campaigns does have a budget limit on those project which it makes that i has limitation and duration. Therefore, if you fully depend on your signature campaigns earning then it would be still a risky thing.

It is true that signature campaign  is not here to stay forever.  anytime the campaign we are participating might shutdown. Another thing is,  you won't  have a proper kind of living if you have only this signature campaign as your source of income.   If you have the skill to code, design or develop a web, then probably that would be a great path to go because it can give  you a good amount of income.
The reality is when a certain campaign closes there are new that will open so you can still work. Signature campaign will not be lost as bitcoin is very progressive and this people who are business minded will take the opportunity to start their business and they need us to promote.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:14:32 AM

I would only quit when I see I have a good potential to earn more money than my present job, I know in my job I have a limitation so I would not be rich if I will focus on my job, right now I have a side job with bitcoin but I am planning to go full time with it once I know how to earn consistently.

That is how it should be. Do not quit your job without any assurance that you can earn more than you are currently earning. It is true when going to another company and also applicable if you are going full time on bitcoin. If you go out and suddenly you could not support your family, it will just give you headaches. SO before you quit, be really really sure you are ready to quit.

we must have plan before go full time on bitcoin, we must have other source, not only bitcoin, maybe we can build good news website like coindesk, the merkle etc. so if bitcoin price down we can hold it and use msalary from other job for paying each cost of needs.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:11:53 AM

I would only quit when I see I have a good potential to earn more money than my present job, I know in my job I have a limitation so I would not be rich if I will focus on my job, right now I have a side job with bitcoin but I am planning to go full time with it once I know how to earn consistently.

That is how it should be. Do not quit your job without any assurance that you can earn more than you are currently earning. It is true when going to another company and also applicable if you are going full time on bitcoin. If you go out and suddenly you could not support your family, it will just give you headaches. SO before you quit, be really really sure you are ready to quit.

we must have plan before go full time on bitcoin, we must have other source, not only bitcoin, maybe we can build good news website like coindesk, the merkle etc. so if bitcoin price down we can hold it and use msalary from other job for paying each cost of needs.

is not easy to have a website about bitcoin, especially with good content, it can be said to be a hobby and some smart person in writing.
if you want to go full-time in bitcoin most important is being able to make a stable profit. but unfortunately, only Siganture campaign to have a stable income. but it is not enough if only from the signature campaign. mining risk as well. trading may be quite good, although not stable, but can get great results.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:24:59 PM

It depends on the level of stability that you get in the activity that you perform.
yeah I think if you've got a fixed income in bitcoin and you get good conditions and circumstances in the sense that you get the feeling of security in bitcoin. it may be time for you to consider to working full time in bitcoin. maybe I'll do the same thing. but now I'm enjoy in real life jobs

michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:45:14 PM

Absolutely right, depending your income in signature campaign is not a good idea, it is just something that will give us a little amount of money to spend on our wants, our needs should be catered by our job which we earn a bigger salary base on the cost of living in a certain area where we live

Well it is going to be insufficient if you are going to hope for your earnings with signature campaign. But if you are in a signature campaign and you are doing other sources of income as well as trading, mining and buying and selling of goods. Then that is going to be a good time to shift full time with bitcoin if it gives you better income with your job.

The best time to shift full time in bitcoin when  you earn everyday and its stable same as having a day job and if you see  you have better earning compared to your day job then resign but be sure with your decisions because living in bitcoin world  would be risky since its  unstable as of now but if you can cope up with it then its not bad to switch.

That's another thing that we need to consider, the "risk", as it is not backed by any strong institution...There will be a lot of rough roads along the way and we should always prepare for the worst case scenarios, who knows one day we will be walking on a dead end...  Smiley
Well, since it is decentralized, can not be under the control of any institution, but there is an active community that plays an important role in the development and stability of the network.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:33:56 PM

It depends on the level of stability that you get in the activity that you perform.
yeah I think if you've got a fixed income in bitcoin and you get good conditions and circumstances in the sense that you get the feeling of security in bitcoin. it may be time for you to consider to working full time in bitcoin. maybe I'll do the same thing. but now I'm enjoy in real life jobs
a good choice to keep your real job. because it will be difficult to re looking for a real job, if one day you do not get good results from bitcoin. bitcoin be a very good for side job if you just do a signature campaign, mining or holding.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:37:28 PM

a good choice to keep your real job. because it will be difficult to re looking for a real job, if one day you do not get good results from bitcoin. bitcoin be a very good for side job if you just do a signature campaign, mining or holding.

Right, for real jobs have warranty or we are warranted in some things that cannot be given by bitcoin. But if you are someone who wants to get out of work and want to be an entrepreneur then you can make a payment online stores that use the bitcoin. It's even better than the real jobs that must be hard work
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:43:45 PM

Right, for real jobs have warranty or we are warranted in some things that cannot be given by bitcoin. But if you are someone who wants to get out of work and want to be an entrepreneur then you can make a payment online stores that use the bitcoin. It's even better than the real jobs that must be hard work

to be enterpreneur we not only must have skill, but we must have capital too.
i think leaving for realjob without have any capital is very bad idea.

i think better we focus at both of them, we can get 2 salary then we can save more money for capital in future
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:54:45 PM

of course your would always need your real job, no one knows what might happen to bitcoin so it would be too risky for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:24:30 PM

i think better we focus at both of them, we can get 2 salary then we can save more money for capital in future
Thats the wise solution here would be keep both earning from two sides, and be able to invest the bitcoin earnings into something good, banks usually offer some good services and risk almost zero.
I dont even consider left my work even if i make 4btc monthly, knowing its something like 8x my salary but bitcoin project and potencial earnings are something that bitcoin cant assure me i will get those ammount always.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:44:40 AM

Thats the wise solution here would be keep both earning from two sides, and be able to invest the bitcoin earnings into something good, banks usually offer some good services and risk almost zero.
I dont even consider left my work even if i make 4btc monthly, knowing its something like 8x my salary but bitcoin project and potencial earnings are something that bitcoin cant assure me i will get those ammount always.
Well, if you can still do your job better and earn in bitcoin at the same time there is no reason to live your job. I am sure most of us here are working in real life and at the same time earning in bitcoin, unless you are a developer you need to devote your time with bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:21:50 AM

Well, if you can still do your job better and earn in bitcoin at the same time there is no reason to live your job. I am sure most of us here are working in real life and at the same time earning in bitcoin, unless you are a developer you need to devote your time with bitcoin.
In my case, I do not intend to last in my day job. My body is tired and I want to stay with my family while working and I can only do that with the opportunity bitcoin has given me, doing some kind of trading and investing is my game in the future once my savings are already achieve.
noormcs5

Activity: 2646
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:38:14 AM

I am 100% agree with you, because bitcoin is only better for a side job, otherwise if we whole depend on bitcoin, i mean if we convert our day job on bitcoin so it is risky like we know that bitcoin is risky. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tabas

Activity: 3010
Merit: 744

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:52:07 AM

I am 100% agree with you, because bitcoin is only better for a side job, otherwise if we whole depend on bitcoin, i mean if we convert our day job on bitcoin so it is risky like we know that bitcoin is risky. 

I agree with it, bitcoin is going to be good to consider as your part time job. And while you are going to have your full time job then you are just going to keep on working with both sides. And don't just to forget to set your priorities and you need to have proper time management because having a lot of source of income is good.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:01:55 AM

I agree with it, bitcoin is going to be good to consider as your part time job. And while you are going to have your full time job then you are just going to keep on working with both sides. And don't just to forget to set your priorities and you need to have proper time management because having a lot of source of income is good.

The only key to be successful on handling bot jobs would be having a proper time management and for sure you would handle that easily maybe it's hard at first but you would get used to it. Agree, having many source of income is very good and you must treasure anyone of it.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:41:33 AM

The only key to be successful on handling bot jobs would be having a proper time management and for sure you would handle that easily maybe it's hard at first but you would get used to it. Agree, having many source of income is very good and you must treasure anyone of it.
Time management is very important to handle both effectively, also we need to consider that we also need to rest although we see that the opportunity here in bitcoin is unlimited  but our health is the most important to treasure so we can continue to work.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:12:26 AM

Time management is very important to handle both effectively, also we need to consider that we also need to rest although we see that the opportunity here in bitcoin is unlimited  but our health is the most important to treasure so we can continue to work.
really hard to manage it especially when you are already have a family taking your time for your day job, your bitcoin investment and your time for your family but if you successfully manage it properly bitcoin can bring us fortune for sure.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1133

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:40:03 AM

really hard to manage it especially when you are already have a family taking your time for your day job, your bitcoin investment and your time for your family but if you successfully manage it properly bitcoin can bring us fortune for sure.

That's why you must manage your time very well so that you won't compromise anything. Some say that we must not abuse our health and that's right because all of those hard work would be put into useless if your body would be affected because all of the money you've been working for would only go to hospital bills.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:44:10 AM

Even if you are an enterpreneur or employee, they both need hard work. It is even harder to be an enterpreneur because you are the one thinking where to get the money to pay you and your employee. As an employee, you just do your job and wait for your salary. But an employee can never be rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: