Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 10:01:06 AM

I dont have a job before, this bitcoin very much help in my life to get some money
I really full time on bitcoin right now.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:13:16 AM

If I had a legitimate way to make the same amount of money with bitcoin as I do with my currenct fulltime job then hell yeah I would quit right now to go full time on bitcoin but sadly I can't make the same amount of money.

Actually the fact is our day job eats all our time and we cannot spare enough time for bitcoins but if we can manage to do that then I think there is a possibility that we can earn higher income from it.

yeahi agree with what you said in the second comment. it may not be worth it at the start, but if you put time in btc, give it around a month, and a little capital, you may very well be able to earn quite close to what you're earning with your day job. well that applies to me, though sorry. if your day job is like making around 6 figures a month then that's a different story Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:33:01 AM

If I had a legitimate way to make the same amount of money with bitcoin as I do with my currenct fulltime job then hell yeah I would quit right now to go full time on bitcoin but sadly I can't make the same amount of money.

Actually the fact is our day job eats all our time and we cannot spare enough time for bitcoins but if we can manage to do that then I think there is a possibility that we can earn higher income from it.

yeahi agree with what you said in the second comment. it may not be worth it at the start, but if you put time in btc, give it around a month, and a little capital, you may very well be able to earn quite close to what you're earning with your day job. well that applies to me, though sorry. if your day job is like making around 6 figures a month then that's a different story Cheesy

People who have salary in 6 figures or even in 5 figures will never bother about bitcoins as they will concentrate only on their job as they will never prefer to put that reputed job at risk for the sake of bitcoins.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:53:35 AM

People who have salary in 6 figures or even in 5 figures will never bother about bitcoins as they will concentrate only on their job as they will never prefer to put that reputed job at risk for the sake of bitcoins.
No you are wrong dude, you cannot just say that as every human even if we have a great income but we also change our lifestyle, honestly when I was earning a good salary, I forgot to manage my money well since I buy everything I want instead of prioritizing my needs.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:52:55 PM

This is one reason, a good reason why others quit their job. I mean not just to go full time in bitcoin but to get away with the stressful environment in the office. Others also wants to work in the comfort of their homes. I know some people like that. But for me, no, not yet, I still can bare the attitude of my bald horrible boss.  Grin
Lol seems you are a patient employee Smiley Good luck mate!

I don't think that can be a reason for leaving the job, because everyone likes to earn more money no matter how they get it so if they work more in their workspace and they also earn more from it then i don't think they will leave it just for that, but the reason behind that only can be less earnings than bitcoin.
No offense, but seems you havent graduated yet Cheesy You will realize someday when you working on some company, that money is not everything, no matter how much you earn. Just imagine that you are working with annoying boss and friends in your workplace, I'm sure you could be stressful in few months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:26:55 PM

This is one reason, a good reason why others quit their job. I mean not just to go full time in bitcoin but to get away with the stressful environment in the office. Others also wants to work in the comfort of their homes. I know some people like that. But for me, no, not yet, I still can bare the attitude of my bald horrible boss.  Grin

I don't think that can be a reason for leaving the job, because everyone likes to earn more money no matter how they get it so if they work more in their workspace and they also earn more from it then i don't think they will leave it just for that, but the reason behind that only can be less earnings than bitcoin.
No offense, but seems you havent graduated yet Cheesy You will realize someday when you working on some company, that money is not everything, no matter how much you earn. Just imagine that you are working with annoying boss and friends in your workplace, I'm sure you could be stressful in few months.

There are  really some instances are like that which  you would  really like to quit  your  job  because  its so stressful to sustain  to these  kind of persons , its better to find another  job than to persist them at all. But if you have a good  job  stable and somehow  not to stressful then  its not ideal to leave it  .

Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:39:17 PM

I dont want to quit myt day job just to go full into the bitcoin becuase i know for sure that you wont make much money when you go full ino the bitcoin only peopel from the
start wil make lots.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

There are  really some instances are like that which  you would  really like to quit  your  job  because  its so stressful to sustain  to these  kind of persons , its better to find another  job than to persist them at all. But if you have a good  job  stable and somehow  not to stressful then  its not ideal to leave it  .
Yeah and if you are not satisfied with present job then you can always switch to other and it will be good if you find and not depend only on bitcoins for living.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:03:46 PM

I will quit my day job when my Bitcoin earnings are more than my day job and give my best to increase the earnings. I work 4 hours a day on Bitcoin and I work for a Media company. As of now my day job pay check is 5 times than my bitcoin earnings. But it is not wise to compare this( day job 8 hours - bitcoin 4 hrs). I am setting up few business based on Bitcoin, when those give successful result I will quit my day job.

I wouldn't quit my job either for this unless I would make the exact same or more amount of money.
It would be great though deciding your own working times not having to wake up that early and getting 8 hours of sleep every night!
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:32:21 PM

Me, i"d rather be safe than sorry. Even if bitcoin is currently able to give me extra income through signature campaign and a little trading, it's not enough to supply for my everyday needs. For now at least.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:47:50 PM

Yes, I agree that environment has a great effect on the working ground.  I once have a boss who never thinks of their employees feeling and needs.  All they want is to deliver the needs of the company at the expense of their employees time.  It would be fine if that spent extra time is compensated, the worst is that they limit they overtime pay to 2 hours, beyond that is a good deed done by the employees as "concern act" to the company.LOL.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:51:24 PM

Nowadays there is a limited number of options to work in the cryptocurrency space. In the case of a job with a good salary, it would be interesting. However, if this is a risky job, it would be better to have it as a side job.
What do you mean risky job? if you work in bitcoin like signature campaign its not risky because you just invest your hard work not your real money..
But for me it is good only to have as your extra collecting bitcoin.. because its more time consuming in bitcoin than in real job.. that you have assurance and contract that you work in real life.. unlike in bitcoin that you dont know if you will get paid or not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:57:30 PM

Nowadays there is a limited number of options to work in the cryptocurrency space. In the case of a job with a good salary, it would be interesting. However, if this is a risky job, it would be better to have it as a side job.
What do you mean risky job? if you work in bitcoin like signature campaign its not risky because you just invest your hard work not your real money..
But for me it is good only to have as your extra collecting bitcoin.. because its more time consuming in bitcoin than in real job.. that you have assurance and contract that you work in real life.. unlike in bitcoin that you dont know if you will get paid or not.

If you are a part of old campaign then you don't have to worry about the payouts as if they don't pay then their reputation would be at stake and it will affect their image badly.
manyute

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:03:06 PM

I have bitcoin as a hobby, i'm not a profesional of trading, or big minner. Could be nice working only with bitcoins, as a trader, miner or developer. But for now i need my job to pay the bills.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:36:32 PM

I dont want to quit myt day job just to go full into the bitcoin becuase i know for sure that you wont make much money when you go full ino the bitcoin only peopel from the
start wil make lots.
yes i am also not going to quit my day job for bitcoin, as i can manage to give good time to bitcoin and i do not feel the need to give up my day job for bitcoin. i even give time to bitcoin during my business.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:59:41 PM

start wil make lots.
yes i am also not going to quit my day job for bitcoin, as i can manage to give good time to bitcoin and i do not feel the need to give up my day job for bitcoin. i even give time to bitcoin during my business.

If your job is good and you have a harmonious relationship with the people around you especially your boss, you won't be quitting your job even if jobs that pay in bitcoin offers you a better deal.  But you can make bitcoin job a side job since they are not strict whether you have your job or not.  All they care is you have your job done well.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:02:13 PM

I would never go on Bitcoin full time because if it goes wrong with Bitcoin I would then go out and have to still search for a job when I had one.
Bitcoin does not need much time so it is better that you do it one the side.
yeah I think that the work or job on bitcoin will not take a long time dude, so I think it would be better if you combine these two jobs real job and bitcoin ? surely you will benefit and double income right ? but the risks of course you will work longer time

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:22:49 PM

If you do ask people at their homes if they like what they do the most will say no, i may say i dont like my current work, i would like to stay at the first companie where i worked as the people there were special, atleast i do like them. I wont left my job if i were earning around 1- 3 bitcoins it makes no sense i do wanna retire, and with such income i could make a house or buy a car in some months, if i had such incoming.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:42:01 AM

I would never go on Bitcoin full time because if it goes wrong with Bitcoin I would then go out and have to still search for a job when I had one.
yeah I think that the work or job on bitcoin will not take a long time dude, so I think it would be better if you combine these two jobs real job and bitcoin ? surely you will benefit and double income right ? but the risks of course you will work longer time

That's good as you have more earnings when you combine and it is more safer compared to just focusing on one job, going full time with bitcoin is always a risk as everything here is like an investment so need to gamble everytime.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:44:39 AM

Yeah your right dont quit in your job for it if it have good salary but you can do a part time job in bitcoin like this in the forum you earn the real world you earn in the cyberworld.
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: