Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:40:39 PM

As of now i don't really have job and i'm focusing on this bitcointalk forum where i can get bitcoin for my weekly spenses but i don't really think in the future bitcoin will be accepted on companies to play those employes with bitcoin, Think that far enough yeh? Bitcoin is great
I think it will be easy for you to choose to use bitcoin as a main job, because before you did not have any work, this will be a difficult choice when you already have a job in previous
For unemployed in the real world, working with bitcoin is beneficial to them as somehow they can earn even with a little amount of money. But do not get hook and satisfied with your earning here as it is better to have more than one source of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:03:59 AM

As of now i don't really have job and i'm focusing on this bitcointalk forum where i can get bitcoin for my weekly spenses but i don't really think in the future bitcoin will be accepted on companies to play those employes with bitcoin, Think that far enough yeh? Bitcoin is great
I think it will be easy for you to choose to use bitcoin as a main job, because before you did not have any work, this will be a difficult choice when you already have a job in previous
For unemployed in the real world, working with bitcoin is beneficial to them as somehow they can earn even with a little amount of money. But do not get hook and satisfied with your earning here as it is better to have more than one source of income.
yeah its different if are earning real money. Well for now that is. I think bitcoin really has a potential to support daily spendings but it may take time. Specially if like you who's earning through signature campaigns, ranking up is a pretty good way to earn but for moat of us it wont be enough

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:06:48 AM

yeah its different if are earning real money. Well for now that is. I think bitcoin really has a potential to support daily spendings but it may take time. Specially if like you who's earning through signature campaigns, ranking up is a pretty good way to earn but for moat of us it wont be enough

That's right bitcoin is helping many unemployed people to earn money and take care of living and if you are living in third world country then your earnings in bitcoin can be higher then your salary.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:28:31 PM

That's right bitcoin is helping many unemployed people to earn money and take care of living and if you are living in third world country then your earnings in bitcoin can be higher then your salary.

Depending on what is going to be your source in bitcoin because I know that having a source of living with bitcoin is also tough just like what happens in real life. Many people are struggling for looking to have good full time and good thing for those people who are able to get good income for working with bitcoin.

There are many people who are earning a living with bitcoin and making descent amount from it on regular basis and if a person can manage to earn good amount in bitcoins then he won't hesitate in quitting his job.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:34:02 PM

I think in bitcoin users are mostly young they do not have a responsibility as a wife or children. so I think they could have been working full time in bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:49:22 PM

That's nice focusing on this forum can help you in varicious way and then earn plenty coins with signature campaign to help and support your self but if you are going to find job what you are going to do? quit bitcoin focus on job? or Your not going to apply in job.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:51:31 PM

That's nice focusing on this forum can help you in varicious way and then earn plenty coins with signature campaign to help and support your self but if you are going to find job what you are going to do? quit bitcoin focus on job? or Your not going to apply in job.

Earning from signature campaign is good but only as an part time income and we cannot depend on it permanently as it may stop paying its users in future in that case its always good to have full time job.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:00:50 PM

Depending on what is going to be your source in bitcoin because I know that having a source of living with bitcoin is also tough just like what happens in real life. Many people are struggling for looking to have good full time and good thing for those people who are able to get good income for working with bitcoin.

There are many people who are earning a living with bitcoin and making descent amount from it on regular basis and if a person can manage to earn good amount in bitcoins then he won't hesitate in quitting his job.

yeah but if we are talking in general, then it's not really advisable for most of us to quit our day jobs just yet. I myself am contemplating on going full time on bitcoin as I can see the potential of earning from it but not just yet. perhaps sometime around next year or 2018 though once I've mastered trading I think, then I can decide to go full time

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
fkvidar

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

yeah but if we are talking in general, then it's not really advisable for most of us to quit our day jobs just yet. I myself am contemplating on going full time on bitcoin as I can see the potential of earning from it but not just yet. perhaps sometime around next year or 2018 though once I've mastered trading I think, then I can decide to go full time

That's a good decision, we should think of quitting our job only if we are confident enough that we can manage to earn descent income in bitcoins on regular basis and till that doesn't happen its good to continue with full time job.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:33:31 PM

some day iam quit my job in my office and go full time on bitcoin
but iam wait in my earning in bitcoin can living in my life
maybe is my earning use bitcoin constant 3 bitcoin/month iam ready quit in my job in my office in offline work
ovvidiy

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:03:38 PM

maybe is my earning use bitcoin constant 3 bitcoin/month iam ready quit in my job in my office in offline work
How can the burden to work with bitcoin, when you work in the office. Could not this work will integrate.
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:19:36 PM

I will not quite from my job to get full time on bitcoin, because the payment is more high than earning from bitcoins, it is more suitable for me becoming freelancer in bitcoins than go full time, except i was retired from my job.

As long as you are still strong, no need to quit a job, if possible  work on two at the same time if you can... The more you earn this days the more you will have a good life in the future..Also, it's a good practice, when you get old you'll never stop working since it is already your practice when you are still young...  Smiley
Yes you are right, i have started learning about trading altcoins and bitcoins and all of related with it, although i still don't get maximal profit and i just got for small profit, but it is more better than i don't have extra income.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:20:10 PM

I think in bitcoin users are mostly young they do not have a responsibility as a wife or children. so I think they could have been working full time in bitcoin.

Though many bitcoins can be youngsters like me who does not have any responsibilities or day jobs but the community is really large and a lot of people or we can say most of the people are already having jobs and responsibilities and for that they might don't wish to become full time on bitcoin unless they get a opportunity to earn a lot more than what they are earning regularly with their job.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:25:32 PM

Though many bitcoins can be youngsters like me who does not have any responsibilities or day jobs but the community is really large and a lot of people or we can say most of the people are already having jobs and responsibilities and for that they might don't wish to become full time on bitcoin unless they get a opportunity to earn a lot more than what they are earning regularly with their job.

I was young, though not married. but I have a responsibility to my parents, because I am not from a wealthy family. but I am willing to take full-time in bitcoin and I really can earn a living in bitcoin for my family. there is no problem with this, even this is far better than what was before I get from my job.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:36:14 PM

In a third world country earning bitcoin is better than getting a normal earning through some day job. But even in third world countries users going full time on bitcoin than avoiding day job is not a wise decision because bitcoin earning needs long time to be spent than a day job.
john2231

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:45:11 PM

Its a large amount to reach your goal and live in bitcoin i think even 1 btc is enough to live in bitcoin since the price of bitcoin is high. but its still risky to live in bitcoin because we dont know how long bitcoin will live in the market..
Leprikon

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

Its a large amount to reach your goal and live in bitcoin i think even 1 btc is enough to live in bitcoin since the price of bitcoin is high. but its still risky to live in bitcoin because we dont know how long bitcoin will live in the market..

I am also ready to give up its substantive work for the sake of Bitcoin. I'm not afraid to take a chance. That's because I believe in the future of Bitcoin. And if I was paid for the work Bitcoin, I would be happy
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:02:49 PM

I am also ready to give up its substantive work for the sake of Bitcoin. I'm not afraid to take a chance. That's because I believe in the future of Bitcoin. And if I was paid for the work Bitcoin, I would be happy
But for the benefit of the argument how do you suppose to get 3 BTC a month? I don't know any other ways online that can make you earn that big amount in a month. That is about 1930$ a month, which you won't be getting even though you claim through the best faucets and having your own rotator. I am afraid you will be losing your job for nothing without having a plan first.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:17:46 PM

But for the benefit of the argument how do you suppose to get 3 BTC a month? I don't know any other ways online that can make you earn that big amount in a month. That is about 1930$ a month, which you won't be getting even though you claim through the best faucets and having your own rotator. I am afraid you will be losing your job for nothing without having a plan first.

Yeah and even if you are a regular trader it will be hard for you to earn 3 btc on regular basis, you may earn once or twice but you cannot expect that you will manage to earn that amount regularly as sometimes it may also bring loss for you.
HTML6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:23:26 PM

Honestly I wish I could. I hate my job but there's nothing I can do about it now. I just wish I had gone to school for coding instead of getting a useless degree!
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: