Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93995 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin1900

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:00:17 PM

I need your suggestions about a question one of you asked to me via PM

hi, graffiti..
i was installing your aplication and got wallet : ENDCnDKcixsN4piFpThgejgr74jgivM8H9 about 1weeks ago

but because of my pc using deep freeze, i need to reinstall again anytime i want to get in some new aplications..

so when i want to checking your payment about twitter giveaway today..
after reinstalled i got another wallet: EMSVUGSFqUccohagHeoRTmoNMqfnm1CHMa

how to get in to my first wallet?

do this wallet always change when it reinstalled?

I've already answered to him, his wallet is one of the BLOCK 3, I sent to him 75k GRF, now the coins seems lost.
What I should do? Trust him and give him back part of the coin or not?
I want to know if community believe in him and give some coin to him, then I will think if give something too.

I lost mine too Sad can i have more too Cheesy

But being serious i suggest NOT giving him more coins as he could be lying with no proof this happened,

Either host another small giveaway if you can afford to give another 75k out or give to people actually retweeting and spreading the word of graffiti.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:05:22 PM

hi, graffiti..
i was installing your aplication and got wallet : ENDCnDKcixsN4piFpThgejgr74jgivM8H9 about 1weeks ago

but because of my pc using deep freeze, i need to reinstall again anytime i want to get in some new aplications..

I've already answered to him, his wallet is one of the BLOCK 3, I sent to him 75k GRF, now the coins seems lost.
I want to know if community believe in him and give some coin to him, then I will think if give something too.

But being serious i suggest NOT giving him more coins as he could be lying with no proof this happened,

Either host another small giveaway if you can afford to give another 75k out or give to people actually retweeting and spreading the word of graffiti.
The problem is no one knows if he really lost his coins or not.We can use this amount for gaining voting support on c-cex.If he really wants GRF then he to show some real interest by donating or arranging some votes on c-cex for GRF.
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:08:21 PM

hi, graffiti..

The problem is no one knows if he really lost his coins or not.We can use this amount for gaining voting support on c-cex.If he really wants GRF then he to show some real interest by donating or arranging some votes on c-cex for GRF.

Agreed with that suggestion that person should arrange some paid votes on c-cex to show interest into GRF.
bitcoin1900

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:19:01 PM

hi, graffiti..

Agreed with that suggestion that person should arrange some paid votes on c-cex to show interest into GRF.

For me i posted on 3 different forums, done 1 free and 1 paid vote, retweeted every tweet there is and keep this thread going Smiley
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:20:04 PM

Do you have any thread translation bounty?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:18:06 PM

Lol if you need translations i can spanish and romanian beside english, and maybe swedish but most swedish speakers speak english u.u

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
bitcoin1900

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:21:59 PM

Lol if you need translations i can spanish and romanian beside english, and maybe swedish but most swedish speakers speak english u.u

This would be great to get more people who don't speak English involved.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:12:53 PM

I can do an Italian translation if needed.
Graffiti (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:39:03 PM

2500 GRF for every user that will made a translation and will open a thread in their language section.
If one user will make more than one translation will receive 1100GRF each.

Thanks
iphonecoins

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:35:57 AM

hi, graffiti..

It is not just about you can trust him or not. If you give him this time, many other people will probably use the similar excuse to get extra coins from you.

Then how can you refuse all the others?

The decision is obvious if you understand this.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 03:32:11 AM

Just give the poor guy some coins...let him play!
Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:54:37 AM

Just give the poor guy some coins...let him play!

Yeah, what he said
AngelLox

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:42:15 AM

If you give that guy coins, a bunch of other people's gonna cry out that they want more coins too.
Get your wallets straight, don't loose yer coins.
bitcoin1900

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:12:59 AM

If you give that guy coins, a bunch of other people's gonna cry out that they want more coins too.
Get your wallets straight, don't loose yer coins.

Exactly if he lost them it's not your fault, I will lost hope if you give him more and I get nothing.
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:41:27 AM

Ok, he won't receive coins because like you said it's his fault.

We offer 2500 GRF for every user that will made a translation and will open a thread in their language section.
If one user will make more than one translation will receive 1100 GRF each.
VERY IMPORTANT: PM us your address with translation URL to receive your bounty. Don't post your address here!

bitcoin1900

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:05:31 AM

Ok, he won't receive coins because like you said it's his fault.

We offer 2500 GRF for every user that will made a translation and will open a thread in their language section.
If one user will make more than one translation will receive 1100 GRF each.
VERY IMPORTANT: PM us your address with translation URL to receive your bounty. Don't post your address here!

Make it a rule not to use google translate as it's awful.
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:11:57 AM

Of course automated translations are not paid.
bitcoin1900

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:20:03 AM

Of course automated translations are not paid.
Good good as I bet a lot of people will try this :p
AngelLox

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:48:21 AM

Hug, sorry, totally forgot i should've sent you a pm.
My bad  Grin
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:10:26 PM

I agree, as nice as it would be to give the person coins it would open a floodgate of similar requests, everyone knows that the most important part of any wallet is the .DAT file, do not delete/overwrite it!  it's a lesson once learned will never be repeated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: