Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Graffiti (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:04:31 PM

A coin with no FUD is not a coin.

I have to thanks Belligerent Fool for his effort, trying to put people against Graffiti.

Graffiti is not a train, it's just something community want to share, and why not make profit, you're attacking the wrong coin, we did nothing bad, I'll be more than happy to give some coin to you,  so please send me via PM a GRF address, and be part of us.
I do not tolerate another post of you if is not to give me you address or talk in a peaceful way.

Sincerely Graffiti Dev.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:05:24 PM

Reading your posts made me wonder why the hell is COMM in your signature. Comm was free dsitribution and low pos features that you are disliking here, so i don't get you lol

COMM had millions more coins and was at 30% interest rate, you earn more profit/coins so much quicker than GRF, funny enough COMM was only at 60sats average when the dumping started, GRF has 300Million coins less and is the same price pretty much.

Mate COMM had 1B coin supply so GRF has 980M less then COMM. And that the price was the same? Then there are best chances that with dev support this can rise much higher. Even if it rises to 6000 sats it will have 10% of COMMs market cap before dump happened so just think it over
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:12:12 PM

I have to thanks Belligerent Fool for his effort, trying to put people against Graffiti.

Graffiti is not a train, it's just something community want to share, and why not make profit, you're attacking the wrong coin, we did nothing bad, I'll be more than happy to give some coin to you,  so please send me via PM a GRF address, and be part of us.
I do not tolerate another post of you if is not to give me you address or talk in a peaceful way.

Sincerely Graffiti Dev.
+1 This is what Dev said ,let anger and come join this community by having some Graffiti.Share love and support and have love.
Edit:
Dev please update OP we are on one more exchange Yobit so it need to be there.Thanks
Graffiti (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:30:15 PM

Sincerely Graffiti Dev.
+1 This is what Dev said ,let anger and come join this community by having some Graffiti.Share love and support and have love.
Edit:
Dev please update OP we are on one more exchange Yobit so it need to be there.Thanks

Thanks for the remind, OP just updated!
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:20:03 PM

A lot of activity on Bleutrade with 35 users online and order books moving...another pump incoming? Same time as yesterday Cheesy
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:41:58 PM

What on earth is proof of skate? How do I prove to the network that I'm skating? Roll Eyes Does ice skating or roller skating count? BTW, I'm in the wrong demographic for either skateboards or lovely ladies to impress me much. I'd probably break my hip if tried riding a skateboard. Cheesy

Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing at this.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:44:18 PM

So can I buy skateboard with my Graffiti?

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:12:28 AM

Can't wait to see Graffiti on cex! Keep voting https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
giraffenhals

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:31:11 AM

If anyone in the community is interested in helping me setup my faucet please pm me

Got 40k coins to use.

So you have collected 40k GRF and you are unable to setup the faucet as announced  Huh
I see 3 deposits from the faucet address  Angry

http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/address/EZSAjEE6Un6UoKj7nvj883UEzXCjivCom3

schernikau

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:54:45 AM

If anyone in the community is interested in helping me setup my faucet please pm me

Got 40k coins to use.

So you have collected 40k GRF and you are unable to setup the faucet as announced  Huh

I think he has played with the faucet script. The script is using a rpc-call to the wallet to withdraw.
Every time when you withdraw via rpc-call a new sub wallet address will be created and the amount minus the withdrawal will be deposited there.

arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:54:59 AM

Still analazying last pump.

From 100 till 600 satoshi. It was a long pump.
Many buy between 400-500 satoshi.
After 2 hours,market stalled.

What's is going to happen? Mega pump?

Aniway,as all free distributions coin,also graffit has been pumped. As told you.
giraffenhals

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:04:20 AM

Got 40k coins to use.

I think he has played with the faucet script. The script is using a rpc-call to the wallet to withdraw.
Every time when you withdraw via rpc-call a new sub wallet address will be created and the amount minus the withdrawal will be deposited there.

Anyway he/she should give you the coins for a 3rd round.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:55:09 AM

Soooo what will happen when we go to C-Cex / Bittrex?  600 - 1000? you think?
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:40:29 PM

I think we will see even 1.5k satoshi once we hit some big exchange.The community is strong and very supportive.Lets keep pushing Graffiti to be listed on some major exchange.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:02:23 PM

I think we will see even 1.5k satoshi once we hit some big exchange.The community is strong and very supportive.Lets keep pushing Graffiti to be listed on some major exchange.
I agree with you after it hits more exchanges it will be a huge hype, for now the only thing can be done is buy low and dicing them at graffitidice.com

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
arloseb

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:07:29 PM

I agree with you after it hits more exchanges it will be a huge hype, for now the only thing can be done is buy low and dicing them at graffitidice.com

Only 5 btc to reach 1k.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:23:27 PM

Only 5 btc to reach 1k.
We need to push votes on c-cex together.Hi,everyone lets do it again just 0.01BTC everyone for 10 votes and Graffiti will be up for trade .
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:54:11 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 04:36:33 PM by andulolika

Soooo what will happen when we go to C-Cex / Bittrex?  600 - 1000? you think?

Only 5 btc to reach 1k.
We need to push votes on c-cex together.Hi,everyone lets do it again just 0.01BTC everyone for 10 votes and Graffiti will be up for trade .
i think we should make a pot to do it all togheter, im willing to apport .01 but im not sure if i would trust the coin with anyone here so i vote for an escrow,  BAC  he is a trusted escrow.
Edit: mostly to dont waste it if we dont raise enough, or atleast we could say how many we are up to to dont do it in vaib.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
arloseb

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:44:53 PM

pump in action again.
Let's buy  Cheesy
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:07:35 PM

I would rather see the coin being listed on Poloniex or Yobit. Both platforms are known to be a good place for low-volume coins in order to get trading liquity.

Only 5 btc to reach 1k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: