Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:38:38 PM

After the hack of the DICE, I've decided to postpone the release of the wallet, we need to investigate about it and find out if we can have a new and secure DICE to put in the wallet or will be a feature that will be removed from it.
I've been even contacted from an user that is working on a poker site, it's a very interesting project and I think community will be more than happy to see it working with graffiti.
My plan is to go on with the project, I see interest from users increasing everyday and I'm very happy of this.

I wish you could rebuild trust in GRF coin with new projects and keep up good work.

Rebuild trust? You talk like it's dev's fault lol stop trolling please...
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:43:20 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 05:30:48 PM by AngelLox

Why wasn't he using a cold wallet to store those GRF? Or did the thief get access to privkeys/passphrase?
GrandeMar

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:45:37 PM

After the hack of the DICE, I've decided to postpone the release of the wallet, we need to investigate about it and find out if we can have a new and secure DICE to put in the wallet or will be a feature that will be removed from it.
I've been even contacted from an user that is working on a poker site, it's a very interesting project and I think community will be more than happy to see it working with graffiti.
My plan is to go on with the project, I see interest from users increasing everyday and I'm very happy of this.

I wish you could rebuild trust in GRF coin with new projects and keep up good work.

Rebuild trust? You talk like it's dev's fault lol stop trolling please...

Read again my post, never mentioned anything about anybody's fault in my post xD
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:46:38 PM

That poker project is also dead....its the same people who was doing the Graffiti Dice.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
GrandeMar

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:58:52 PM

That poker project is also dead....its the same people who was doing the Graffiti Dice.

any news about repayment compesations for lost balances at GRF dice site from site owner ?
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:59:22 PM

You can try to contact with admin this site: /www.octoplay.net

I see some altcoins be added at the site.

This topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086648.0
tramese

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:03:59 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 04:30:24 PM by tramese

any news about repayment compesations for lost balances at GRF dice site from site owner ?

Owner promises to pay...I'll let everyone know if he does.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:21:44 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 11:19:30 PM by P-Funk

The thief's address is http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/address/EfN5psoSzZ67vBcjGxyY1JGEAPwZ6LU69z

Current balance is 5,350,000 or about 26.8% total GRF supply.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:40:27 PM

it is not possible to block or remove these coins?  Undecided
thief just waiting until the price coins will increase and will sell him now because he does not pay too cheap looking, on the other hand, no one GRF not buy
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:40:43 PM

GRF is seriously affected, price has fallen over the past 24 hours. But i believe this is a strong community.
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:25:53 PM

GRF is seriously affected, price has fallen over the past 24 hours. But i believe this is a strong community.

I'm pretty sure we will find out who the thief is...run as fast as you can because we are coming  Angry
hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:09:21 PM

Sad news, but I still believe in Graffiti. Dev did a great job.
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:47:33 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 09:18:20 PM by AngelLox

The dice is secure, but the admin left his admin password in a text doc and he had his pc exposed, allegedly. Tough there is proof of the oposite.
EDIT: wait a second, this is a pos coin, is it too late to do something with the centralization? maybe few users could gather forces and reverse that shit if its not too late.
That would theoretically require a fork before the event, but if that happened one would need to have the privkeys to that address and move the coins before the thief does. And it's a big deal doing it, all the transaction after the event would be non existent, so a lot of people could lose in that situation.
Edit: did bleutrade block market?
P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:41:08 PM

The dice is secure, but the admin left his admin password in a text doc and he had his pc exposed, allegedly. Tough there is proof of the oposite.
EDIT: wait a second, this is a pos coin, is it too late to do something with the centralization? maybe few users could gather forces and reverse that shit if its not too late.
That would theoretically require a fork before the event, but if that happened one would need to have the privkeys to that address and move the coins before the thief does. And it's a big deal doing it, all the transaction after the event would be non existent, so a lot of people could lose in that situation.
Edit: did bleutrade block market?

Bleutrade market is still there, just fell real low on their list because of not much volume.
tramese

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:10:36 AM

Alright, Owner is making progress on his promise to pay me back.

He paid me 1 BTC...with balance owing of another 7.8 BTC.

Keep everyone posted.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 03:53:39 AM

Wow!  Interesting debacle to say the least!
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:32:30 AM

Bleutrade did nothing but i dont think there were so many transactions neither that people will be really affected if we coordinate.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:49:36 AM

Question is:

How is possible that dice got so many coins inside?
Some people are reallycrazy about dice games.

That's why every day new dice games comes out.

I think have to learn how to create a dice.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:31:45 AM

And ill repeat it for last fucking time, the dice i fine, the owner fucked it up. Pd: the plan was 10m u.u
Also the users lost only about 600k which 333k were of a friend of mine, the rest was mostly tips tough there were few depos also.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
giraffenhals

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:30:51 PM

Regardless if coindice is ledgit or not, community seems to have a problem with it.

There is one which seems to be ledgit.
https://github.com/Wysie/crypto_dice_site.git

I'm happy to setup it. Community can test it. I'm o.k. to share server access with dev.

Maybe dev can set a bounty to hack it?

What do you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: