Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:00:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 11:00:55 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 02:06:45 AM by GreydonIselmoe

Hey all, I'm the developer from GRFdice. Yes the coins were removed from the wallet hosted on the server. The access IP for this withdrawal (it was from the administrator panel) was the same IP c-dog used to log in to site on his own account.

The script itself was a version of coindice, from around February this year. I have been making significant improvements to it in CreditsDice.com, and it is essentially a completely different script. I've worked on multiple other projects and yes, and I would be aware of any backdoor into the code. 90% of the code is my own, while only around 10% remains as the backbone structure of the files/layout.

I've had two separate people come and attempt to gain access to multiple parts of the site, and i have paid them and patched any flaws they found.

In short, this loss was not the fault of my code, but c-dog's access point. He left a remote desktop connection server open on his PC, and had the administrator password to the site, available in a text file.

I have removed the ability to withdraw from the admin panel, therefore this issue is no longer even possible from my own administrator panel in case this were to happen to my computer, or anyone got into the panel.

I compensated some users on CreditsDice.com, which he had paid me 0.3 for. Hope this information helps! See you on Creditsdice Wink

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:07:43 PM

It's a shame with the momentum GRF was gaining, the coin should not die due to this, I'm holding for the long run.

This seems to have a good community behind it and I find it very unlikley that it will be dying with that support. That being said it will take awhile to get back on its feet.
I do agree with this ^.Graffiti has strong community support it will stands up again.The thief will cash out but then too will spend it on some stupidity.Graffiti is to stay and grow here.
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:39:09 PM

I am a proud supporter of Graffiti. Do you think is good to create fancy signatures to show our support to the dev? Who's kind enough to make them? Wink
gioma

???

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:49:48 PM

I am a proud supporter of Graffiti. Do you think is good to create fancy signatures to show our support to the dev? Who's kind enough to make them? Wink

Great idea but you need to consider activity limits. Maybe more than one version would be awesome!
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:14:08 PM

alright guys...update,  cdog has fully paid me back 8.8 btc...kudos to him

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:28:24 PM

alright guys...update,  cdog has fully paid me back 8.8 btc...kudos to him

He paid you in bitcoins? Can someone explain what happened exactly from the beginning? Posting proofs will help for sure
Graffiti (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:31:54 PM

Hey all, I'm the developer from GRFdice. Yes the coins were removed from the wallet hosted on the server. The access IP for this withdrawal (it was from the administrator panel) was the same IP c-dog used to log in to site on his own account.

The script itself was a version of coindice, from around February this year. I have been making significant improvements to it in CreditsDice.com, and it is essentially a completely different script. I've worked on multiple other projects and yes, and I would be aware of any backdoor into the code. 90% of the code is my own, while only around 10% remains as the backbone structure of the files/layout.

I've had two separate people come and attempt to gain access to multiple parts of the site, and i have paid them and patched any flaws they found.

In short, this loss was not the fault of my code, but c-dog's access point. He left a remote desktop connection server open on his PC, and had the administrator password to the site, available in a text file.

I have removed the ability to withdraw from the admin panel, therefore this issue is no longer even possible from my own administrator panel in case this were to happen to my computer, or anyone got into the panel.

I compensated some users on CreditsDice.com, which he had paid me 0.3 for. Hope this information helps! See you on Creditsdice Wink

Thanks for the update, did C-dog confirmed it to you, has him any proof that his machine got hacked, or how someone took his admin login to the site?

alright guys...update,  cdog has fully paid me back 8.8 btc...kudos to him

So C-dog is paying back the user who had a loss in the dice site. DId you have 8 BTC worth in graffiti in that dice?
Make this part clear.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:21:16 PM

Dev fucked by a third party. nice to hear but very sad.
Go ahead and launch another free distribution con.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:45:32 PM

I think thats his mistake, i think they fusionated two different bussiness, eitherway tramese had about 2.5m grf as long as i remember, and over 600k was of users which 333k were of a friend of mine. there was no other investor except of cdogs funds if he had any inside.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
GreydonIselmoe

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:37:31 AM

Thanks for the update, did C-dog confirmed it to you, has him any proof that his machine got hacked, or how someone took his admin login to the site?

So C-dog is paying back the user who had a loss in the dice site. DId you have 8 BTC worth in graffiti in that dice?
Make this part clear.
No problem!

Yes he had 8 BTC ish of GRF, he was the primary investor.

I have received no proof from c-dog but the only information I can access and see is that his computer IP made the withdrawal from the admin panel, any information regarding how that happened, and evidence of it, needs to be provided by him.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
tramese

Activity: 560

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:04:26 AM

Make this part clear.

No, not all the 8.8 BTC was graffiti.  I had other deals with him and pulled out.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:03:43 AM

+1

Nobody here even knows the whole history surrounding this guy....who is he?  Do tell please.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:15:33 PM

+1

Nobody here even knows the whole history surrounding this guy....who is he?  Do tell please.

It's just a third party who made a dice and then disappear with the coin for what i have read here.
But he loose,since he can't sell cause lack of buy support.
So,he worked in a very bad way.

Grf was rising slowly,was better to wait 1k instead of 300 satoshi. lol

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:02:00 PM

+1

Nobody here even knows the whole history surrounding this guy....who is he?  Do tell please.

It's just a third party who made a dice and then disappear with the coin for what i have read here.
But he loose,since he can't sell cause lack of buy support.
So,he worked in a very bad way.

Grf was rising slowly,was better to wait 1k instead of 300 satoshi. lol

i made graffitidice and forwarded it to cdog. Just dump gazillions now lol.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:31:19 PM

As posted days ago, i still have my free coins.
It was better to sell early,but they were free. so,no hurry.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:01:20 PM

I haven't understood this quite well... I didn't get the FREE DISTRIBUTION part! Isn't this a mineable coin as well? is this coin being freely distributed?
ukon

Activity: 336

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:24:24 PM

the lower price  Cry

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
████████████████████████████████
██           ████           ██
██        ██ ██ ██        ██
██      ██  ██  ██      ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██  █████        █████  ██
██ ▄█ ████████████████ █▄ ██
██ ▄█   ██          ██   █▄ ██
████████████        ████████████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
▄██████████▄      ███████▄
███████▀ ████▄    ████████
████▀    ███████▄ ████████
██       █████████████████
████▄    ███████▀ ████████
███████▄ ████▀    ████████
▀██████████▀      ███████▀
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 11:30:06 PM

Free coin?  Where?  Is there going to be another free distribution?  Looks like the coin is already almost free by the way the prices have dumped!  I just want one of those skateboards so that I can catch one of those pretty girls to play with it with me....smile!  My Harley doesn't catch them kind of girls anymore!
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:41:08 PM

Can anyone explain what exactly has happened here? Why is this coin a con?

I'd like to know more about the hack too. Seems like the dev is a victim (not common in this world Grin)
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:43:03 AM

There was no hack, the coin was distributed trough giveaway and its POS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: