Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:21:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:04:48 PM

Wonder what's wrong with Graffiti, sent some from bleutrade to yobit but have't seen it for days now.

Maybe they are on the wrong chain and the coin has forked... ?

Wallet is on Maintenance on yobit, also since no connection on wallets, the pos is not working so no new blocks are found on the network to confirm any transaction

Anyone who has the last known block of the GRF blockchain can created a node between 2 separate pc's & wallets then give out your public IP for everyone to connect and sync up to as a addnode=

Then YoBit & Bleutrade can choose to resync their wallets & whatever coins have been waiting to stake will do so since they have a connection.

Well it is pretty hard to know if you are having the last block or not especially without a working explorer, the best would be if exchanges would give their nodes, since yobit is on maintenance you may request it from bleutrade they are probably faster on support too:P If anybody gets a node i am having enough coins to move the chain a little bit
financetalks

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:51:46 PM

Wow i just checked bleutrade, there is nothing there. Ill keep my word, grf will still have a dice, but there is a while till it gets developed/finished. I expected the sell orders to go lower and lower butnit didnt really worked out.

Great to hear you will keep your words. I will seriously consider to invest in this coin if you really build a dice site for GRF.

Well it is pretty hard to know if you are having the last block or not especially without a working explorer, the best would be if exchanges would give their nodes, since yobit is on maintenance you may request it from bleutrade they are probably faster on support too:P If anybody gets a node i am having enough coins to move the chain a little bit

It is easy to check if we have a matching last block. That's the beauty of blockchain technology.

My last block height is 124191

./graffitid getblockhash 124191
a1f16d191771ca5cce9fe74ae49e8fa9522fc91de0f2c58898e6e4d18ce9a8ae

Do the block height and blockhash match with yours?
badam

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:56:57 PM

I am way behind the chain:

17:54:59

getblockcount

17:54:59

17:55:10

getblockhash 61397

17:55:10

8d453b0724fee2089ac23cabb7f88649e8847e5aacef6e693477b03bc80a1b33

Problem is in the overall network we cannot determine what is the last block. Only exchanges know it still running a node
iphonecoins

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:37:10 PM

Crazy dump today.

From Bleutrade: Dear user, Graffiti [GRF] has no life in blockchain and for this reason will be going away soon.

Any chance to bring GRF blockchain back to life?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:58:54 PM

Crazy dump today.

From Bleutrade: Dear user, Graffiti [GRF] has no life in blockchain and for this reason will be going away soon.

I have an wallet. But its unnaccessible atm. I thinknthere is few users that still nhas it.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
CryptoWitch

Activity: 206

This is my life. This is my path.

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:00:03 PM

Crazy dump today.

In maintenance in Yobit for long time as well.

zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:06:56 PM

Crazy dump today.

We would need a node to sync and blockchain could be revived. Either yobit or bleutrade that is synced to the last block in network would be ok
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:12:50 AM

Crazy dump today.

We would need a node to sync and blockchain could be revived. Either yobit or bleutrade that is synced to the last block in network would be ok

If someone gives me the blockchain .bootstrap from the last known block everyone is on then I can host a node for GRF.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:29:18 AM

Crazy dump today.

If someone gives me the blockchain .bootstrap from the last known block everyone is on then I can host a node for GRF.
You would be a savior, there is no date for the dice but i believe in max a month it should be done.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:35:57 AM

Crazy dump today.

You would be a savior, there is no date for the dice but i believe in max a month it should be done.

Are you making a dice site for it ?

Are you on the last block by any chance ?
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:34:57 PM

Crazy dump today.

Are you making a dice site for it ?

Are you on the last block by any chance ?
I owned the dice that there was at the beginning, it worked till i gave it away. Im making a dice for a coin im projecting, actually claiming is already on.
Eitherway i said grf will have a dice and it will, no i dont have the last block.

iphonecoins

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:48:32 PM

Crazy dump today.

I get the last block, which matches with the hash someone posted earlier. According to bleutrade, it is also their last block.

Let's bring the blockchain back to life then. Smiley

https://mega.nz/#!WEdFGDbL!fdRWDFDRcUggKvYTeC86QeZf3bhtDFlZNnH0M4Hy1Hg

Donation Welcome: ERNaRpvLDpVDehZZzeYUXC9VXM7hsqZ4aA

After your node is up, I urge everyone gets their wallets back for staking because no one was able to stake for a long time and block rewards should be good. This can also help to keep the network alive.

Don't forget GRF is only a 20m coin and should be worth much more once the dice site is ready.
badam

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:29:33 PM

Crazy dump today.

I get the last block, which matches with the hash someone posted earlier. According to bleutrade, it is also their last block.

After your node is up, I urge everyone gets their wallets back for staking because no one was able to stake for a long time and block rewards should be good. This can also help to keep the network alive.

Don't forget GRF is only a 20m coin and should be worth much more once the dice site is ready.

Can you post your node so we can get connections in wallet?
iphonecoins

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:31:56 AM

Crazy dump today.

Can you post your node so we can get connections in wallet?

I just got the blockchain and uploaded it on request. Obviously I don't run a node and was not the person who promised publicly to host a node for GRF.

Now I am sending PM to that person to remind him... You could do the same or host a node on your own if you want.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:51:22 PM

Is there a bounty for setting up a node to get GRF working again ?
Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:10:49 AM

I could perhaps set one up if there was a bounty for doing so Cheesy
iphonecoins

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:35:59 PM

Has anyone got source for this?

I have the source code... Will you use it to set up a node?

Just to make sure because last time I uploaded for another member but he did nothing in return.

iphonecoins

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:58:48 PM

Just to make sure because last time I uploaded for another member but he did nothing in return.

Yes, it's needed to set up a node, PM me.

Received your PM, but I think it is better to post publicly instead of PM.

I think the past network failed not because Graffiti is bad, but only because the last person hosting the node didn't disclose his node publicly.

You should not repeat this. Please post your node publicly once available. Then other people can also connect and Graffiti will be back.

To start with, I already sent the source code (I downloaded it from official Github last August) to a very skillful developer I know and asked him to upload back to Github. Then everyone can view/check the source code publicly and ensure nothing is changed.

But this dev is a very busy guy. I think we need to wait for a few days.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:38:07 AM

Yes, it's needed to set up a node, PM me.

Received your PM, but I think it is better to post publicly instead of PM.

I think the past network failed not because Graffiti is bad, but only because the last person hosting the node didn't disclose his node publicly.

You should not repeat this. Please post your node publicly once available. Then other people can also connect and Graffiti will be back.

To start with, I already sent the source code (I downloaded it from official Github last August) to a very skillful developer I know and asked him to upload back to Github. Then everyone can view/check the source code publicly and ensure nothing is changed.

But this dev is a very busy guy. I think we need to wait for a few days.

Lol do you really not know how to upload something onto GitHub ?

It is a simple 5 min job...
iphonecoins

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:21:11 PM

Because I really don't know how to make it preserve the old Github history.

Now the source code has been upload to:  https://github.com/CryptoHelp/Graffiti

With that dev's help, it is now just like the source code was uploaded on July 2015. The original Github commit hash, 63f1c2e938675117548e425bdc76dfb59b716678, is also preserved. This ensures that nothing is changed since then.

Please post your node publicly once available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: