Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587675 times)
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:00:41 AM

As per the latest news, that upcoming Asia Cup has been shifted from India to Bangladesh. This is going to be third straight time Bangladesh is going to host Asia cup. The reason for shifting was Pakistan's denial to play in India. Now it's too hard to call the result of this tournament as Bangladesh has more strength unlike previous editions.

It's a big heart breaking for India team as they have failed in Bangladesh in their last series. There are confusion whether this tournament will be played in ODI format or in T20 format. But on these two format Bangladesh has more advantages over other participants.

Any way currently Indian team is not in a mood to win any matches or series so it may not impact much on those players they are just interested in IPL money.

I dont agree with you. When india won the 2011 world cup, IPL was there. When India won the champions trophy, IPL was there. When india became number 1 in test ranking, IPL was there. If you look at the previos ODI series against SA, it was lost by 3-2 which is not a bad performance at all, except last ODI of mumbai. They are also humans not a machine, i am sure India will bounce back very soon as they are the champion team.

That time there are real Cricket players like Sachin was still playing but now only unmatured players are full of Indian team

Yes that is true even though IPL was there in 2011 but there was a good consistent and real cricket loving players were there but now a days it looks most of these youngsters are just behind the money and entertainment. They do not have that passion about the cricket game so we can't compare old team and this new team.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haliana

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:23:26 AM

As per the latest news, that upcoming Asia Cup has been shifted from India to Bangladesh. This is going to be third straight time Bangladesh is going to host Asia cup. The reason for shifting was Pakistan's denial to play in India. Now it's too hard to call the result of this tournament as Bangladesh has more strength unlike previous editions.

It's a big heart breaking for India team as they have failed in Bangladesh in their last series. There are confusion whether this tournament will be played in ODI format or in T20 format. But on these two format Bangladesh has more advantages over other participants.

Any way currently Indian team is not in a mood to win any matches or series so it may not impact much on those players they are just interested in IPL money.

I dont agree with you. When india won the 2011 world cup, IPL was there. When India won the champions trophy, IPL was there. When india became number 1 in test ranking, IPL was there. If you look at the previos ODI series against SA, it was lost by 3-2 which is not a bad performance at all, except last ODI of mumbai. They are also humans not a machine, i am sure India will bounce back very soon as they are the champion team.

That time there are real Cricket players like Sachin was still playing but now only unmatured players are full of Indian team

Yes that time all are matured and good player were playing.but nowdays players, money is important.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:22:57 AM

Yes that time all are matured and good player were playing.but nowdays players, money is important.

Yes, now days some players target is only to play in some rich domestic tournaments like IPL, they don't look for to play for the national side. India and West Indies are the very good example of this situation. Many Indian players aim is to play in IPL, same goes for West Indies team as some West Indian players are happy with playing for clubs.
bit3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:28:33 AM

S.A VS IND Test match is on its way.My bet is on draw.
Whats your choice?

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:32:25 AM

Yes, some big players are already retired from the International Cricket likes of Sachin, Sehwag, Ganguly, Dravid, Zaheer and LAxman. When these players were the part of the Indian cricket team, the credibility of the team was much more than the current team's credibility.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:53:56 PM

Whats your choice?

Its really difficult to predict the result of the match or to say that it will be a tie, there are all the possibilities. India is one of the best team in test cricket, they have home advantage and they have some quality spinners who are able to trouble the South African batsman. On other hand South Africa is in tremendous form, they have already won the T20 and ODI series and now will look to win the test series also.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:58:54 PM

Whats your choice?

I think India will be favorite in this match as they have many advantage as compare to South Africa. India has a very good batting line up like Pujara, Rahane, Kohli, Dhawan and Raul as they have proved the same in last test series against Sri Lanka. Also don't forget that Ashwin will be back for test series and everyone knows that South African batsman including AB is not comfortable against spin.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:38:46 PM

Tomorrow is the first one day match between Sri Lanka and West Indies in Sri Lanka. I think since SL is playing at home ground and their pitches are mostly will support spin bowling so they have a higher chance of winning this match and even the series as well. So tomorrow we can make some money from this match. What you think  Huh which team can win  Huh
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:50:52 PM

Tomorrow is the first one day match between Sri Lanka and West Indies in Sri Lanka. I think since SL is playing at home ground and their pitches are mostly will support spin bowling so they have a higher chance of winning this match and even the series as well. So tomorrow we can make some money from this match. What you think  Huh which team can win  Huh
In one day nothing is going in favor if you have no luck on this day but at home Sri Lanka is too good for West Indies they can win this match
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:16:49 AM

In one day nothing is going in favor if you have no luck on this day but at home Sri Lanka is too good for West Indies they can win this match

I think any sports to win only luck is not enough so team should be strong and some luck is need to support their strength win the matches. Anyway all cricket fans knows that west indies is not good in playing spin bowling and SL is fully of good spin bowlers so surely SL have a higher chances of winning this match. If want to bet then I will go with SL.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:48:05 AM

I to think tomorrow SL will win this match. I will bet small amount on this match because it will be like one sided match.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:01:20 AM

I to think tomorrow SL will win this match. I will bet small amount on this match because it will be like one sided match.
I just check Gayle, Polard and Narin not available for this series mean a big disaster is waiting for West Indies they cannot handle Lankans at their home with this team so you OK for bet and winning this match
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:05:37 AM

I just check Gayle, Polard and Narin not available for this series mean a big disaster is waiting for West Indies they cannot handle Lankans at their home with this team so you OK for bet and winning this match

That's why I said it is good option to make some money from this match. Currently odds on SL is 1.52 as per directbet site. It may go lower once match starts.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 01:30:17 AM

That's why I said it is good option to make some money from this match. Currently odds on SL is 1.52 as per directbet site. It may go lower once match starts.
My bet on Srilankans too. The youngsters are doing good. Hope they don't disappoint us today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mastercoins

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:42:32 AM

My bet on Srilankans too. The youngsters are doing good. Hope they don't disappoint us today.

Yes SL will win this match. I will bet tomorrow on this match
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:45:53 AM

WI main players are not playing in this match and this team is not so familiar with SL grounds, which mainly supports for spinners so WI may have a very difficult task to win this match. But if cricket every thing is possible only need a good team efforts on the given day then they can win the match.
wearepoor

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:02:57 AM

Sri Lanka will be favorite in this match and in series also. I think they will easily beat West Indies as WI is struggling against Sri Lankan spin attack. Yes, its a very good chance to make some profit in this series.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

WI main players are not playing in this match and this team is not so familiar with SL grounds, which mainly supports for spinners so WI may have a very difficult task to win this match. But if cricket every thing is possible only need a good team efforts on the given day then they can win the match.

Unfortunately West Indies cricket Board did not give chances to the veteran players. That is the main reason that their team getting struggle right now. But there are still more chances for west indies team to come back as they have got practice to Asian conditions to perform better.
StratusOakmont

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:14:59 AM

I am cheering up for india.. Maybe its the payback time for south africa. Watch the bounce back of india in test  Grin

wearepoor

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:45:31 AM

I am cheering up for india.. Maybe its the payback time for south africa. Watch the bounce back of india in test  Grin

Yes, though India has already lost the T20 and ODI series aginst South Africa but still they are favorite in the upcoming test series. India is one of the best team in international cricket and they know how to bounce back and they have proved this in the past as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: