Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587823 times)
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:30:26 AM

India won the toss and elected to bat in this last test match. Currently India scored 60 runs for lose of one wicket. If they continue play like this without losing many wickets then they can reach around 400 runs in first innings.

India just lost second wicket and score is just 66 runs. Vijay and Dhawan started off slowly after Virat Kohli won the toss and elected to bat. Vijay in particular looked a bit edgy. He was lucky to receive an early lifeline but didn't make use of it, got out already. Now India need a couple of good partnerships to build big score in this innings.
They are down by 4 wickets. I guess they are doing pretty fine(as compared to previous matches). I have done a 0.15BTC bet on India at 1.81x odds(the odds are pretty great i guess). Hope I win this one on India after a very long time.

Currently India is not in a good position in this match. They lost 7 wickets for just 231 runs. Rahane, Jadeja and Ashwin have moved India from 139 for 6 to 231 for 7. Still South Africa's day overall but they would have done even better because they have effectively only three bowlers to pick up these wickets. Tahir has been disappointing in test matches. Today we will come to know who may win this match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:19:52 AM

India won the toss and elected to bat in this last test match. Currently India scored 60 runs for lose of one wicket. If they continue play like this without losing many wickets then they can reach around 400 runs in first innings.

India just lost second wicket and score is just 66 runs. Vijay and Dhawan started off slowly after Virat Kohli won the toss and elected to bat. Vijay in particular looked a bit edgy. He was lucky to receive an early lifeline but didn't make use of it, got out already. Now India need a couple of good partnerships to build big score in this innings.
They are down by 4 wickets. I guess they are doing pretty fine(as compared to previous matches). I have done a 0.15BTC bet on India at 1.81x odds(the odds are pretty great i guess). Hope I win this one on India after a very long time.

Currently India is not in a good position in this match. They lost 7 wickets for just 231 runs. Rahane, Jadeja and Ashwin have moved India from 139 for 6 to 231 for 7. Still South Africa's day overall but they would have done even better because they have effectively only three bowlers to pick up these wickets. Tahir has been disappointing in test matches. Today we will come to know who may win this match.

I would say they're in a ok'ish position, they did lose some early wickets but I think 250+ would be enough as South Africans aren't performing too well on spinning wickets. I don't expect anything to change in this Match to be honest, I think Indians will score another comfortable win and you're right it'll be clear by the end of the day.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:56:50 AM

I would say they're in a ok'ish position, they did lose some early wickets but I think 250+ would be enough as South Africans aren't performing too well on spinning wickets. I don't expect anything to change in this Match to be honest, I think Indians will score another comfortable win and you're right it'll be clear by the end of the day.

india have posted above 323/8 score which is i think very good totall, now if they cross above 350+ and declare then i think south africa batsman will be worrying about spinners of india, as now the pitch is turning and supporting the spinners. imran tahir came and took the first wicket and gave the break through of 8th wicket partnership for SA
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:50:51 AM

I seriously dont like such series of test matches where a team dominates because of their home advantage and pitches. India clearly play spin better .. in fact best .. and they misused that tool.

I am very sure Africa would fight tough but tough to say they can win !
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:40:53 AM

india have posted above 323/8 score which is i think very good totall, now if they cross above 350+ and declare then i think south africa batsman will be worrying about spinners of india, as now the pitch is turning and supporting the spinners. imran tahir came and took the first wicket and gave the break through of 8th wicket partnership for SA

India all out for 334 runs, actually I never expected India will cross 300 mark in this innings. Rahane and Ashwin really played a best innings in this match, particularly being a bowler Ashwin scored second highest innings total was the turning point for this big total. Anyway now Indian bowlers need to show their regular performance to pickup quick wickets and put pressure on SA batsman. 
equator
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:34:18 AM

India all out for 334 runs, actually I never expected India will cross 300 mark in this innings. Rahane and Ashwin really played a best innings in this match, particularly being a bowler Ashwin scored second highest innings total was the turning point for this big total. Anyway now Indian bowlers need to show their regular performance to pickup quick wickets and put pressure on SA batsman. 

what you said is correct india have posted 334 runs is a very good totall and now their bowling is also going good, south africa is right now 56/3 , lossing the both opener and hasim amla i think SA is back in trouble in this test match also with batting. now everything depends on deviliers the very mature experienced battsman if he stays then i think SA will make above 200+ runs .
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:26:29 PM

South Africa have been dismissed just 121 runs in first innings and again SA failed to bat in spin supporting pitch. Jadeja has been outstanding for India bowling the perfect pace on this pitch, attacking the stumps persistently. With the exception of AB, not one South African batsmen looked confident on a pitch on which the Indian lower order added more than 100 runs this morning. A collective bowling performance from indian bowlers in this first innings.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:52:21 PM

South African batsmen looking like totally crap with very poor form into test match and this kind of slow pitches which is only for spinners so that it have to learn this strategy how to survive on Asian ground.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:55:02 AM

South African batsmen looking like totally crap with very poor form into test match and this kind of slow pitches which is only for spinners so that it have to learn this strategy how to survive on Asian ground.

I think SA still not adjusted with indian spin pitches still struggling. The way they played both one day and T20 matches, initially I thought this test series also they will win easily but their test performance is completely different from one day and T20 matches. Yesterday Indian bowlers did a superb bowling to restrict SA for just 121 runs. I think this match also will not go to 5th day play.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:49:42 AM

I think SA still not adjusted with indian spin pitches still struggling. The way they played both one day and T20 matches, initially I thought this test series also they will win easily but their test performance is completely different from one day and T20 matches. Yesterday Indian bowlers did a superb bowling to restrict SA for just 121 runs. I think this match also will not go to 5th day play.

still the pitch was not so spin friendly even then south africa were no able to bat against pace bowlers and spinners, what you said is correct the way they played in t20 and odi is totally different in test, here they are showing that they are getting tired of playing cricket, they are not fit for playing test match. hope that in 2nd inning south africa atleast post above 200+ score and give some competative fight for draw or win this test match. which is i dont think they can be able to do it.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:16:31 AM

Yes, India will win this test match within 4th day hopefully. This is India's all department display unlike previous matches of this series. So far only spin bowlers has been shinning for India. Only this time India face bowlers took wickets and Indian batsmen scored a century.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:00:46 AM

Yes, India will win this test match within 4th day hopefully. This is India's all department display unlike previous matches of this series. So far only spin bowlers has been shinning for India. Only this time India face bowlers took wickets and Indian batsmen scored a century.

India is 2 wickets down right now, but still looking like to win this match with their massive 250+ lead. May be some 300+ lead is more than enough for them to win this test match against South Africa and also to white wash them.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:08:01 AM

Yes India in strong position in this test match also against South Africa unlike any previous series they did not dominate the visitors this much. So, there are lot of possibilities for 3-0 win of white wash is visible for India test history.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:01:36 AM

Yes India in strong position in this test match also against South Africa unlike any previous series they did not dominate the visitors this much. So, there are lot of possibilities for 3-0 win of white wash is visible for India test history.

SA have picked up the wickets of Dhawan and Pujara early in the second session, just like they did on the first day before Kohli and Rahane resurrected the inning. India is now leading with 329 runs and will be looking to ask SA to bat in the last session of today. There are 36 overs left in the day but no chance they will get all those overs today because the light begins to fade around 4.30 pm so India should ask SA to bat fast. India will be the winner of this game for sure.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:38:12 AM

India may be in strong positions but I still have more belief on South African bounce back to this match just because of the nature of this pitch. I guess pitch will be more flat on day four and five and South Africans may find it easy to draw this match.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:04:45 AM

India may be in strong positions but I still have more belief on South African bounce back to this match just because of the nature of this pitch. I guess pitch will be more flat on day four and five and South Africans may find it easy to draw this match.

That would never happen in Indian pitches and too against current Indian spinners. Because India got very good spinning and pace bowling attack now a days. South Africa players are running away from their responsibilities. So, there are very less chances for South Africa to bounce back.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:08:27 AM

i dont think so that this match will go for draw because result is confirm in this test match, right now india has gained lead above 360+ and still 6 wickets are available and today is 3rd day with still 22 overs remaining, if today and tommrow 4th day first session also if india plays and scores above 500+ and then declare then i think india will be in very strong position and win this test match also. with this they will win the series with 3-0 due to one match in bangalore got to draw due to rain continous 4 days. if not this series would have gone to 4-0 white wash
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:58:51 PM

I don't think SA will bounce back in this match by looking at there past performance in this test series and as well as their first innings score. Definitely this match will have a result and most likely India will win this match. India has scored only 190 runs in 81 overs but Kohli and Rahane rescued the innings from 57 for 4 with a 133 run partnership. They have batted with a lot of patience and discipline and this shows how run scoring should be done on such surfaces. South Africa also bowled well particularly Morne Morkel.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:11:58 PM

India has to declare its inning 403 runs really huge lead and impossible for South African to cross 200 runs in 4th inning because it is not strong on this pitch so it will be an easy win for India.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

South Africa has no chance to win this match so that i think if India want to win this than it has to invite South Africa for batting to get into trouble again with its dangerous weapon.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: