Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not.  (Read 116472 times)
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:38:40 PM

From the current image of bitcoin in the international market the future is much obvious and we can clearly see that bitcoin is the future of crypto. Ethereum is currently far back away and it is also considered as a weaker crypto while bitcoin is a much stronger currency.

Hire me for your campaign management
Fasdurcas

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:36:40 PM

From the current image of bitcoin in the international market the future is much obvious and we can clearly see that bitcoin is the future of crypto. Ethereum is currently far back away and it is also considered as a weaker crypto while bitcoin is a much stronger currency.

So far, the bitcoin is the future. But the other altcoins are catching very fast. For example, some banks are using the Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:30:27 AM

It will be intereseting to see how ethereum launch will go.. So far they have completely failed to impress me the least bit..
however, the evidence to date etherum price is still far below the price of bitcoin..  Smiley

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:31:12 PM

It will be intereseting to see how ethereum launch will go.. So far they have completely failed to impress me the least bit..
however, the evidence to date etherum price is still far below the price of bitcoin..  Smiley

I think the Ethereum price might not be higher than the bitcoin in the future either, it has unlimited supply.
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:18:46 PM

I believe so, cause there are more and more ico on eth platform, their ico are very big and raise lots of money, very potential to be as big as bitcoin's market cap.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:38:51 PM

i do not say that Ethereum is the future of crypto and bitcoin is not , bitcoin are too much stronger and popular currency and people adopting bitcoin in high amount day by day so bitcoin will be get more stronger and i am sure that just bitcoin will be future of crypto for always.
Monumental

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:22:14 PM

i do not say that Ethereum is the future of crypto and bitcoin is not , bitcoin are too much stronger and popular currency and people adopting bitcoin in high amount day by day so bitcoin will be get more stronger and i am sure that just bitcoin will be future of crypto for always.

The bitcoin is much stronger than other coins. But some other coins are catching up at the moment.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:37:20 PM

The bitcoin is much stronger than other coins. But some other coins are catching up at the moment.
Bitcoin is the big brother of those altcoin.. since bitcoin is first created before altcoin live..
The advantage of those altcoin like ethereum they are added some features than can be attract more investors to invest that they know that can be also the same as bitcoin but they will not the same as bitcoin.. if ethereum can promote more and more stores locally than bitcoin can accept ethereum  maybe he can defeat bitcoin since bitcoin still not locally accepted. .
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:26:54 AM

Bitcoin is the big brother of those altcoin.. since bitcoin is first created before altcoin live..
The advantage of those altcoin like ethereum they are added some features than can be attract more investors to invest that they know that can be also the same as bitcoin but they will not the same as bitcoin.. if ethereum can promote more and more stores locally than bitcoin can accept ethereum  maybe he can defeat bitcoin since bitcoin still not locally accepted. .

You are right. The bitcoin will long last as long as it is developed properly. The Ethereum could also be a good one.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:10:31 PM

It maybe the Ethereum has a good advertising they made and they established big community also in crypto world. But it doesn't mean it can be   the future of crypto. Ethereum is very far from bitcoin, and they are not the same too, when it comes to popularity and stability bitcoin is the one who is leading not the ethereum.
Monumental

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:10:20 PM

It maybe the Ethereum has a good advertising they made and they established big community also in crypto world. But it doesn't mean it can be   the future of crypto. Ethereum is very far from bitcoin, and they are not the same too, when it comes to popularity and stability bitcoin is the one who is leading not the ethereum.

The Developers of the Ethereum own a lot of the Etheruem. So it is in their interest to develop it further.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:16:01 PM

I would say its a matter of opinion and whatever you or me believes it does not change the position of which crypto belongs to the future and there is nothing we can both do about it. The same way your believe is towards Ethereum, the same way the proponents of Doge coin, or Monero or Crowncoin or millions of other Alts out there. I say let us all wait for the future and the future will decide for itself.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:43:19 AM

I think for some part you are right about the fact that it is the future of the crypto currency and I even think it has a better plan than the bitcoin.
Maybe ETH will be the future currency, and the bitcoin can still disappear people..
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:01:25 AM

I think for some part you are right about the fact that it is the future of the crypto currency and I even think it has a better plan than the bitcoin.
Maybe ETH will be the future currency, and the bitcoin can still disappear people..

The Ethereum has more vocal support than the bitcoin. But it is still a new technology. It needs more development.

zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:52:06 PM

yes i am also agree with you that bitcoin is the world number one crypto currency of the world and Ethereum is still far behind from bitcoin, Ethereum is really still too much weaker as compare to bitcoin.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:06:56 PM

The Ethereum has more vocal support than the bitcoin. But it is still a new technology. It needs more development.

it is because Ethereum is backed by big pockets who had a lot of money even from the start to throw at the project and hire sockpopests to voice ads for them Smiley

and so far this future of crypto has had lots of problems and already did a go back (undo) to save their asses after DAO happened. and it is getting ready to do another one.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:39:25 PM

It was the past when people were thinking that ethereum will be the future of crypto currency and not bitcoins not it has been proved that bitcoin is much more stronger than ethereum and bitcoin will survive for more longer.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:01:49 PM

It was the past when people were thinking that ethereum will be the future of crypto currency and not bitcoins not it has been proved that bitcoin is much more stronger than ethereum and bitcoin will survive for more longer.
Before past few moths ethereum has fast movement of the price and increasing day by day because they are promoting it from many types of promoting thats why more investors are investing because of price increases by ethereum more people and traders are investing until they are trusting ethereum and more members here in our forum are supporting ethereum thats why they are thinking that ethereum that will be the next bitcoin but i dont believe for that since ethereum are still altcoin..
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:40:49 AM

Before past few moths ethereum has fast movement of the price and increasing day by day because they are promoting it from many types of promoting thats why more investors are investing because of price increases by ethereum more people and traders are investing until they are trusting ethereum and more members here in our forum are supporting ethereum thats why they are thinking that ethereum that will be the next bitcoin but i dont believe for that since ethereum are still altcoin..

That is right. But the Ethereum is in some kind of trouble at the moment, it is under the DDos attack.
Esenhowell

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:16:13 PM

That is right. But the Ethereum is in some kind of trouble at the moment, it is under the DDos attack.

There will be some kind of action to solve the problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/58aelh/attention_miners_recommending_miners_lower_the/?st=iuilzhmo&sh=1184eb03

ATTENTION MINERS: Recommending miners lower the gas limit target to 2 million
Submitted 1 day ago * by SouptacularEthereum - Hudson JamesonM - announcement
Although the hard fork yesterday was successful and network health improved, there is an ongoing attack that causes increased block processing times on certain blocks. Mitigation strategies are being investigated. In order to subvert some of the negative affects of the current attack, we are asking miners to lower their gas limit target to 2 million.

More details: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/589l6b/lol_i_think_its_another_attack_contract_burns/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: