Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not.  (Read 116465 times)
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:25:17 PM

it is funny how nobody is talking about Ethereum these days, there are zero topics anywhere. most probably because of the constant decline that has caused a 23% fall in the past week and a 35% fall in the last month. and price is still going down.

this so called future of crypto is falling down while bitcoin has been rising consistently.

That is right. Most people are talking about the ZCash. It is more expensive than the bitcoin at present.

lol, you are making the same mistake again. and again and again.
this is the same as thousands of other altcoins before it and also thousands of other altcoins that will come after this.

none of them had anything to say and it is unlikely that we can see anything good out of altcoin market unless the altcoin developers start thinking about other things than money.

Even when it reach 7btc = 1zcash, I'm still now really seeing some interest to that coin. It would be a good thing to have some and then dump though but never had i had an interested to buy and keep them for life. Maybe because I always see it too good to be true. I still keep my faith to BTC.

The ZCash price is 0.39 bitcoin now. But the trading volume is very large. It is one of the top 3 volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Esenhowell

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:09:47 PM

it is funny how nobody is talking about Ethereum these days, there are zero topics anywhere. most probably because of the constant decline that has caused a 23% fall in the past week and a 35% fall in the last month. and price is still going down.

this so called future of crypto is falling down while bitcoin has been rising consistently.

That is right. Most people are talking about the ZCash. It is more expensive than the bitcoin at present.

this is the same as thousands of other altcoins before it and also thousands of other altcoins that will come after this.

none of them had anything to say and it is unlikely that we can see anything good out of altcoin market unless the altcoin developers start thinking about other things than money.

Even when it reach 7btc = 1zcash, I'm still now really seeing some interest to that coin. It would be a good thing to have some and then dump though but never had i had an interested to buy and keep them for life. Maybe because I always see it too good to be true. I still keep my faith to BTC.

The ZCash price is 0.39 bitcoin now. But the trading volume is very large. It is one of the top 3 volume.

The ZCash price is below 0.1 bitcoin now. It is around 0.085 or $75 at the moment. It might drop further.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:14:22 AM

in fact plenty of new and nice coins that appear like ICN. Well, although this time the coin eth is fairly good, but very many other coins that might align with eth. however, to date I have not seen any other coins that have the potential to shift the position of the most bitcoin as well cryptocurrency

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kerry1971

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:06:31 AM

Both coins has completely different features and implementation. Each to it's own field where hard to make comparison on non-similar cryptocurrency.
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 04:21:48 PM

The ZCash price is below 0.1 bitcoin now. It is around 0.085 or $75 at the moment. It might drop further.

very bad is down price from 0.39 donwn to until 0.085 bitcoin
i think this trading altcoin with price over 0.1bitcoin is very danger
because community not strong, and majority not accepted direct to exchange fiat money must need bitcoin
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:53:10 PM

very bad is down price from 0.39 donwn to until 0.085 bitcoin
i think this trading altcoin with price over 0.1bitcoin is very danger
because community not strong, and majority not accepted direct to exchange fiat money must need bitcoin
Its current price as of now is 0.07 on  poloniex which is already expected to be happen.I agree with you trading or investing on altcoins on 0.1 btc  each  is  very risky because  lots of people  usually do the same thing after a new coins is being launched which is  selling and  dumping all they can. Back to topic I don't think that ETH will surpass BTC  in  any way. No once could beat bitcoin hence its the father of all cryptos.
theothersmith

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:56:02 PM

Not very professional to first have to talk down bitcoin in order to pump some shitcoin.

(this quote is form july 2015)

What a difference  a handful of months make. Wehn the community comes out with something new it is automatically a scam or a shitcoin. The results of Ethereum speak for themself.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:02:48 AM

in fact plenty of new and nice coins that appear like ICN. Well, although this time the coin eth is fairly good, but very many other coins that might align with eth. however, to date I have not seen any other coins that have the potential to shift the position of the most bitcoin as well cryptocurrency
ICN are just tokens and not coins my friend as it is clearly mentioned it is a fund management platform for the decentralized market.It is an asset and it cannot be mined .Ethereum has not delivered anything substantial yet and how can it be the future

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Esenhowell

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:05:56 AM

Not very professional to first have to talk down bitcoin in order to pump some shitcoin.

What a difference  a handful of months make. Wehn the community comes out with something new it is automatically a scam or a shitcoin. The results of Ethereum speak for themself.

As long as there are new hard forks, it means the Ethereum is still under development. It should be fine.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:21:56 PM

Thats how I see ETH and can not believe how it fools everybody into believing into it including coinbase for including it besides bitcoin as having a wallet
Zcash is looking the same way too now.
It traded high than BTC at one time? LOL!
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:29:23 AM

It will be intereseting to see how ethereum launch will go.. So far they have completely failed to impress me the least bit..

Yeah, lets see what will happen to ethereum in the long run. Though we know bitcoin has a miles away distance difference to ethereum. But for me bitcoin still the same future of humanity.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:38:23 PM

I hope the op changed his mind now. Hahaha. Ethereum is dead and bitcoin is still up. That should be the title of this thread. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is just getting started than to bitcoin which is still alive and still rising. Look at the ethereum right now. Its failng. Thats the life of cryptos sometimes its on top and sometimes its crashing down.
Dashltc

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:51:55 PM

I hope the op changed his mind now. Hahaha. Ethereum is dead and bitcoin is still up. That should be the title of this thread. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is just getting started than to bitcoin which is still alive and still rising. Look at the ethereum right now. Its failng. Thats the life of cryptos sometimes its on top and sometimes its crashing down.

Gulden has just won the internet with their next release this week. Take your time to acknowledge what's coming.
https://developer.gulden.com/
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:07:38 PM

I think its not. If you could see the price of ethereum now. It will change your mind. Ethereum is too far from bitcoin. Infact, the price of it is too far than bitcoin. Also ethereum is facing problems right now which is the cause of dropping. Bitcoin is really strong. Its not easy to replace by ethereum because bitcoin is operating for many years and ethereum is not.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:49:47 PM

Imagine how many guys bought high and are shitting their pants.

@Immakillya
It has nothing to do with price..
It is about what ETH is and what it hopes to be.. by design.
Fuel Tokens were never intended to be a Bitcoin competitor.
It was not made to work that way.

Don't be blind fools people.

..one is a currency and the other is not.

FUD first & ask questions later™
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:00:54 PM

The reason why bitcoin is being used still is because people already knew about it and the Chinese are currently moving their money to it but once their economy stabilizes, it will drop and ETH is going to moon again.

Why do you think the Chinese are creating their own version of ETH such as ANtshare?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:15:28 PM

The reason why bitcoin is being used still is because people already knew about it and the Chinese are currently moving their money to it but once their economy stabilizes, it will drop and ETH is going to moon again.

Why do you think the Chinese are creating their own version of ETH such as ANtshare?

The Ethereum will not be used as a general currency. It is intended to be used as a kind of fuel for the smart contract.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

i dont see any reason that ethereum will be the next bitcoin.. since We are still heard about eth like Hard fork and this is happen before when ethereum was hack and dao was release.. So i think they will not choose ethereum..
Instead possible is monero because they are bit same.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:15:40 AM

Ethereum is bad. It'll be outdated within a year from today. Better smart contract platforms are coming.

topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:42:25 AM

Ethereum is bad. It'll be outdated within a year from today. Better smart contract platforms are coming.

Ethereum project can still be saved, if developers will stop being celebrity and be committed to the project, another thing I notice is that most of the founding developers have moved on to another project and result in talent drain from Ethereum found though they have money to employ good developers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: