Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not just print dollars?  (Read 29984 times)
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:34:52 AM

Grin the good point of bitcoin ... is that you can print paper money if you want : https://www.bitaddress.org

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

You're right that bitcoin can't be printed when more is needed.

You're wrong that bitcoin has real value. The value is perceived because all of us place value upon it...just as we do fiat currency.

There is no tangible thing that supports the value of bitcoin, that can prove there is value to it.

There's no Gold, no Silver, no other tangible item that exists in the world...just the promise that only so much bitcoin can every be mined and that the validity of transactions and balances are verified by the community that uses it.

That's not us who set the price of fiat, instead of Bitcoin. It's some regulations agency that do not care of the people and some very heavy traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:45:34 AM

You should also watch Mike Maloney's channel for the biggest scam of mankind if you're interested in studying the economy.

To my understanding, central banks print money and buy the government's bonds because they want to deceive people in thinking that this is not money creation. The general public might think this is an innocent act, but in practice it generates inflation.

You can print dollars, but the central banks are just retarded.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:41:02 AM

You should also watch Mike Maloney's channel for the biggest scam of mankind if you're interested in studying the economy.

To my understanding, central banks print money and buy the government's bonds because they want to deceive people in thinking that this is not money creation. The general public might think this is an innocent act, but in practice it generates inflation.

Gradually, pepoel will lose confidence of the fiat and they will use digital currencies such as bitcoin and Ethereum.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:33:31 PM

How do you think that dollars are printed. If you know that secret you will become a rich men. So if you know how just do it dollars are easy to fake so that would not be hard.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:13:43 PM

Printing Dollars is not a smart thing to do because some many people have tried it and so many people have failed. It is not even worth trying anymore because you will get caught very easy these days.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:23:49 AM

Printing Dollars is not a smart thing to do because some many people have tried it and so many people have failed. It is not even worth trying anymore because you will get caught very easy these days.

Every single M0 dollar in circulation is evidence that you are wrong about that Smiley 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:36:47 AM

You are asking a question like why not just do a crime? If one is asking that why governments other than US do not print dollars then we say they cannot do it since only US can do it and even US cannot print as much dollars as they want.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:06:09 PM

In order to print or make your own money you need to build an audience that will trust and accept it. Any tender legal or otherwise only has value because a certain group of people put value in it.

I think I should to add something with you, On this situation printable paper is just for wastage because the time for digital world and everything going to be online so printable Dollar will disappear. 
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:24:19 PM

In order to print or make your own money you need to build an audience that will trust and accept it. Any tender legal or otherwise only has value because a certain group of people put value in it.

I think I should to add something with you, On this situation printable paper is just for wastage because the time for digital world and everything going to be online so printable Dollar will disappear. 

it will never fully go away like it doesn't exist anymore. too many people depend on it in third world countries for example. if you take that away, what will be left for them?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:41:44 PM

Mike Maloney is one of the few sane economists you can find on YouTube. It is nice that he gets more recognition, he deserves it.
Also I would like to recommend, this short documentary - Zeitgeist Addendum - Money Creation and Fractional Reserve Banking.
It shaped my view of modern monetary systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ayg3hbhoM
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:08:08 PM

Yes and we may need the spent dollar that before digitization was used and in that time we still need the authorization of a legal.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:33:36 AM

Because if you print USDollars in your basement, Jew King of Federal Reserve Bank will look for you...

he will find you...

and he will murder you.

Simple as that.
Printing you own money is illegal but  I think murder will not happen, they are very brutal if that happend, They will just jail you for years. i think thats the best consequence for that crime.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:41:58 AM

Because if you print USDollars in your basement, Jew King of Federal Reserve Bank will look for you...

he will find you...

and he will murder you.

Simple as that.
Printing you own money is illegal but  I think murder will not happen, they are very brutal if that happend, They will just jail you for years. i think thats the best consequence for that crime.

Yeah because printing your own dollar doesnt have value and government and local authorities will sue for that because it is illegal and not be done by any other individual in state and real printed dollars have features that government inplanted to it and also it is economic symbol of america thay government implement a law for this and over power against other printed currencies there,

Its  a big sin in the law for frauding and printing your own dollars without consent of banks and government you will spent your entire life in jail if government sue you.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:45:32 AM

The OP is not talking about printing dollars privately and illegally. He's talking about how the treasury is selling their bonds to the central bank, and thus creating currency into existence.

I think the point is to deceive people about this fact. The fact that they are inflating the currency supply. They don't want people realising.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:20:26 AM

How would you like to print dollars. It is not that you just can buy a printer machine and whola you can print some billets. This machine who is printing dollars is a secret you wont get that in your hands at all so dream about it.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:05:13 AM

Grin the good point of bitcoin ... is that you can print paper money if you want : https://www.bitaddress.org

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

Bitcoin is a perfect thing.

Plan B.

Happy to say that , Bitcoin is International digital currency and as digital banking system the paper money will be valueless. Bitcoin no need to print on paper, with in next few years the paper money destroy by bitcoins we can hope that. 
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:46:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?
Printing Dollars is just a dumb thing to do because many people have tried it and you are not going to get away with it. Plus the risk is to great you will go to jail if you get caught. I rather work for real money then producing fake money and getting caught.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:18:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?
Printing Dollars is just a dumb thing to do because many people have tried it and you are not going to get away with it. Plus the risk is to great you will go to jail if you get caught. I rather work for real money then producing fake money and getting caught.

I guess you misinterpret what OP want to say. Op is not saying that printing dollars illegally but referring to the government on why they just print them and pay their debt to other country.

I think that it's not easy for them to just print money, because printing a lot of it will definitely affect the economy and the value of dollar will decrease due to supply and demand.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:05:24 PM

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

Bitcoin is a perfect thing.

Plan B.

It happened like that before in european countries with bank cryses. Though for most people it is no way out when they have all their fiat in bank and can't get it anymore. Bitcoin can only help when you were aware of it upfront so you could act accordingly.

Happy to say that , Bitcoin is International digital currency and as digital banking system the paper money will be valueless. Bitcoin no need to print on paper, with in next few years the paper money destroy by bitcoins we can hope that. 

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 10:02:16 PM

this is funny! you realize that dollar wont be oppress by bitcoin and even if dollar disappear
they will just make another currency. bitcoin is not a currency for a country so it is best to become
a alternate currency. and besides dollar becoming digital will be problematic too.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: