Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [845] 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:58:30 PM

My predictions for tonight's Premier league matches:

Bournemouth vs Leicester => Both teams to Score
Everton vs Arsenal => Both teams to Score

Good luck to you all

in bournemouth it went only one goal and after scoring the first goal bournemouth became to play defensive game and won it so you lost your first both team to score bet,

Everton took full benefit of home ground and won the match 2-1 score in this both team to score won for you
What were the odds for them to beat the unbeaten Arsenal team anyways? I didn't even both to look at what they were at because they were sure to lose this one. I lost my bet on that game with picking away team to score in both halfs. Undecided

I think, make decisions Both teams to Score for the match between Everton vs Arsenal is good enough. Well, both teams have a manager and a great ability. when they fought. but, everton is now completely defeated arsenal. in fact, I expect great on the arsenal, but, I do not deny that the result would be like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:22:32 PM

My predictions for tonight's Premier league matches:

Bournemouth vs Leicester => Both teams to Score
Everton vs Arsenal => Both teams to Score

Good luck to you all

in bournemouth it went only one goal and after scoring the first goal bournemouth became to play defensive game and won it so you lost your first both team to score bet,

Everton took full benefit of home ground and won the match 2-1 score in this both team to score won for you
What were the odds for them to beat the unbeaten Arsenal team anyways? I didn't even both to look at what they were at because they were sure to lose this one. I lost my bet on that game with picking away team to score in both halfs. Undecided

I think, make decisions Both teams to Score for the match between Everton vs Arsenal is good enough. Well, both teams have a manager and a great ability. when they fought. but, everton is now completely defeated arsenal. in fact, I expect great on the arsenal, but, I do not deny that the result would be like this.
The Arsenal team almost put the equalizer in at the end but a defender kicked it out just as it was going in. It was a thrilling match to watch and wasn't sure if Everton could of kept the win until the whistle blew.
That was a good match to say the least.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:22:50 PM

Nice to have EPL during a weekday! Some good action this December like always. Everton vs Arsenal seems to be ending as draw and I hope Leicester can knick in a goal. After the weekend's amazing performance against city its pretty hard to digest that they r losing against an average Hull city side.
just take a look to english premier league schedule in december , they are having a busy weeks every year . 15 times epl matches held in december  it is on 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31. it is wonderful weeks for a football fans isn't it?

and i really glad to see arsenal lost to everton 2-1 , they just make chelsea way to stay on the top easier  Tongue .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:25:27 PM

Two favourites lose their game, alright some people do expect everton to win instead of arsenal however most people certainly dont expect leicester to lose to bournemouth atleast not after they won 4-2 against manchester city, this is pretty sad as people thought that they are going to win the game easily
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:43:03 PM

Two favourites lose their game, alright some people do expect everton to win instead of arsenal however most people certainly dont expect leicester to lose to bournemouth atleast not after they won 4-2 against manchester city, this is pretty sad as people thought that they are going to win the game easily
you are right. 2 great club has been defeated in the first game. well,  arsenal and man city has a very great strength in playing the ball, but, it's probably not their luck. Well, maybe someday they would catch up with what happened today.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:28:06 AM

you are right. 2 great club has been defeated in the first game. well,  arsenal and man city has a very great strength in playing the ball, but, it's probably not their luck. Well, maybe someday they would catch up with what happened today.
It was Arsenal and Everton today Manchester City was last week with Leicester City. Undecided
But Leicester sucked today without even scoring one goal. Cry
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:56:23 AM

I am not sure where we went after Alexis' goal. The game started off like a training exercise and although the goal was fortunate in the way it came, it was deserved nonetheless. However, after about half an hour, we switched off. Even when we were in possession, we didn't look particularly penetrative and although I don't mind patient build-up, this looked more like we were waiting for Everton to present us with an opportunity rather than create the opportunity ourselves. That works with poor teams but Everton have some good players and Koeman is a good manager. You could see how he set up the team not to be overawed at the start but aggressive once they equalised, I would've hoped we'd nullify their aggressiveness by playing one-touch football, moving it quickly and getting them running. They aren't a team happy at doing that for large portions of the game a la Leverkusen/Liverpool. Not sure how Iwobi didn't score at the end but a point would've been fortunate. Need to beat City now.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:13:06 AM

Everton 2 : 1 Arsenal
I hate with this result. The team looks dead without Cazorla. They desperatly need another small and technically gifted midfielder because all those Xhaka, Elneny, Coquelin type of players lack flair and skill to produce some magic. But their main problem remains the outdated manager who's extremly predicatble and old fashioned. They should target someone like Tuchel or Simeone.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:38:37 AM

I hate with this result. The team looks dead without Cazorla. They desperatly need another small and technically gifted midfielder because all those Xhaka, Elneny, Coquelin type of players lack flair and skill to produce some magic. But their main problem remains the outdated manager who's extremly predicatble and old fashioned. They should target someone like Tuchel or Simeone.
it was clear that this game will be difficult to Arsenal Everton need to get back on their feet and getva win from this game is very important to them as it will be boosting their confidence in getting back i had a bet on this game that the game will have over 2.5 and both teams scoring but was ruined in my parlay with over1.5 for Bournmouth and Leicester game it was not expected from Leicester not to score in this match
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:12:50 AM

it was clear that this game will be difficult to Arsenal Everton need to get back on their feet and getva win from this game is very important to them as it will be boosting their confidence in getting back i had a bet on this game that the game will have over 2.5 and both teams scoring but was ruined in my parlay with over1.5 for Bournmouth and Leicester game it was not expected from Leicester not to score in this match
Yup, it was the unexpected result, First half both teams scored 1 goal, but in the second half it was very tough fight b/w, two teams. In that Everton succeed and scored one more goal. Finally, the match ended with 2 - 1. Seriously I have not expected this result. I thought this game would end with under 2.5 goals, but we got 3 goals. Anyway bad luck Arsenal. Congrats Everton.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:35:37 AM

I don't think Leicester was the favorite in that fixture.  Looking at the odds comparison right now, they are a slight underdog vs Bournemouth, away.  Them winning vs Man City at home was just one of those things in Football.  It happens and it should not affect the stats of winning or losing during the next game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:47:54 AM

I don't think Leicester was the favorite in that fixture.  Looking at the odds comparison right now, they are a slight underdog vs Bournemouth, away.  Them winning vs Man City at home was just one of those things in Football.  It happens and it should not affect the stats of winning or losing during the next game.

It is normal that people choose leicester over bournemouth for this game. The first reason is they won against manchester city, did a comeback in fact and the second would be that they were the winner for last season, third would be that they are getting much better recently so I dont see why someone wouldnt choose leicester
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:06:46 AM

It is normal that people choose leicester over bournemouth for this game. The first reason is they won against manchester city, did a comeback in fact and the second would be that they were the winner for last season, third would be that they are getting much better recently so I dont see why someone wouldnt choose leicester

Sure the crowd would choose Leicester because 1) They already have the Man City win anchored in their heads.  2) The majority don't really think when they try to choose which team to back.  They usually just pick the 'favorite', the odds makers have a different idea though.  3) Like most of us, they are just losers in making sports bets and they're mostly doing this for the fun of it.

But that doesn't mean they are right.  The odds shows that Leicester wasn't the clear favorite like what you're trying to imply.  Sometimes we tend to post without really thinking it through because reasons...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:36:49 AM

Expect surprises can be presented by Sunderland. After losing with Swansea 3 goals, I hope soon rise and Sunderland could beat Chelsea. It sounds crazy, but I'm sure tonight Sunderland will give a surprise.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:19:46 AM

Arsenal didn't suprise me, they have been unbeaten in premier league since the first round lost to Liverpool. On other hand, Ronald Koeman is in the crisis of his job and need to delivery more result to Everton, well he did it.
It was Leicester City that make me crazy, how they can beat the shit out of Man City, but couldn't even handle Bournemouth. I'm seriously confusing right now.
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:47:03 AM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!

My 2nd bet for this week will be match between  Sunderland AFC v Chelsea FC
Starting date and time: 14/12/16 20:45 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/sunderland-afc-v-chelsea-fc/event/9600045?ref=tipster1

Match:  Sunderland AFC v Chelsea FC
Betting option: Away win and over 1.5
Odd: 1.67
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.025 (25.05mbtc)

Proof:

Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:06:53 AM

My parlay today

Sunderland vs Chelsea: Bet over 1.5 goals
Middlesbrough vs Liverpool: Bet on Liverpool to win
Crystal Palace vs Manchester United: Bet on Manchester United to win
Manchester CIty  vs Watford: Bet on Manchester City to win
Tottenham vs Hull city: Bet on Tottenham to win

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:11:43 AM

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/sunderland-afc-v-chelsea-fc/event/9600045?ref=tipster1

Proof:

as in the last match chelsea only score one goal , i think this one will have a lot of goals.
i agree over 1.5 goals and chelsea to win tonight, the odds quite good for this.
at least i expect another win for chelsea but the odds really not interesting for such away team Sad .
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:26:20 AM

Forgive me Man.City fans for saying this but i think that City will not win this one. Without Aguero and Fernandinho against an in form Watford will be very very tough for Man.City. My prediction 1-1 draw.

If these two are still out for this game then they will definitely parish at the hands of Watford. Lips sealed
Very sorry to say this but just by the result of last weeks game vs Leicester city will confirm that they don't have the ability to win a game with out these players in their line up.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
CyberCombat

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:27:00 AM

Proof:

It would be better for the Premier League if Chelsea lose points (draw at least, even better if Sunderland win) - better for the competition at the top of the table as well as at the bottom. But...

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
FortuneJack
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIAMI Garage
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAJESTIC7
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
6 BTC WELCOME OFFER
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Join Now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [845] 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: