Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 [882] 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 10:27:59 PM

Liverpool vs Plymouth : without dobt Liverpool will win this game .
Chelsea vs Peterborough : For sure Chelsea will win this game .
Tottenham vs Aston Villa : Tottenham on fire in their last games , they even beat chelsea 2-0 , i will bet for Tottenham to win .
unfortunately the odds for Chelsea and Liverpool ML are very low @1.07 and i think you wouldn't get profit if you win your bets however i just thinking that to make parlay with pick over 2.5 goals for matches Chelsea and Liverpool and for Tottenham vs Aston Villa i would pick Tottenham ML inside my parlay

Yup.  That's not worth betting into and not worth mentioning too.  Lucas was obviously posting more for his signature campaign than making a point. 

In Liverpool's case the result was a draw.  So betting on them would have lost you big money if you follow a bet sizing strategy that wants a predetermined amount when you win.  Klopp was clearly resting his players for the big match this weekend vs Man United.
Liverpool has destroy my parlay and honestly i was regret with my pick because i didn't realize next match for Liverpool will against Manchester United and indeed this match is not high priority for them because if they playing with their regular players i'm pretty sure they will win with big scores

Never bet with such odds on an ML win.
Always bet on over or under goals because the ML odds are just not worth the odds lower than 1.16btc especially on a parlay. The other games are probably worth more to you than just winning on a game that could probably cost you the entire ticket of your bet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:05:44 PM

Manchester United vs Hull City : Manchester United are in good form and they are definitely going to win this game and they will need to win big as it's a first leg at home while Hull not in good situation in the league and they should be focusing on fighting to stay out if relegation this season and in think that United should be able to get a comfortable victory .Manchester -1.5 @1.5.

This seems to be an easy game for MU, hull city never won in five games in the league, they look insecure and difficult to make a goal. win by 3 goals seems easy to MU.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

Manchester United vs Hull City : Manchester United are in good form and they are definitely going to win this game and they will need to win big as it's a first leg at home while Hull not in good situation in the league and they should be focusing on fighting to stay out if relegation this season and in think that United should be able to get a comfortable victory .Manchester -1.5 @1.5.

This seems to be an easy game for MU, hull city never won in five games in the league, they look insecure and difficult to make a goal. win by 3 goals seems easy to MU.

Yes that should be an easy win, but they also have their game vs Liverpool on the 15th. I know it's 5 day between both matches, but I'm not sure if Mourinho will make some player rotation, since Hull should be an easy game. I would still go for united, but the odds are low, and I'm not sure they wont just manage the game if they are winning.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:50:00 PM

With the form Manchester United are in the season i would consider this to be an easy bet and many have predicted that Manchester could even emerge as Premier League title contenders this season win the a win over Liverpool and it is really going to be an interesting match without a doubt.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

With the form Manchester United are in the season i would consider this to be an easy bet and many have predicted that Manchester could even emerge as Premier League title contenders this season win the a win over Liverpool and it is really going to be an interesting match without a doubt.

Manchester United now play very well, and seems that have much consistent form than Liverpool. But rules is that Lverpool play better against top club. So will be very interesting.
Also, i expect draw, or maybe Man.United win with not too much goals
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:54:03 AM

Liverpool vs Plymouth : without dobt Liverpool will win this game .
Chelsea vs Peterborough : For sure Chelsea will win this game .
Tottenham vs Aston Villa : Tottenham on fire in their last games , they even beat chelsea 2-0 , i will bet for Tottenham to win .
unfortunately the odds for Chelsea and Liverpool ML are very low @1.07 and i think you wouldn't get profit if you win your bets however i just thinking that to make parlay with pick over 2.5 goals for matches Chelsea and Liverpool and for Tottenham vs Aston Villa i would pick Tottenham ML inside my parlay

Yup.  That's not worth betting into and not worth mentioning too.  Lucas was obviously posting more for his signature campaign than making a point. 

In Liverpool's case the result was a draw.  So betting on them would have lost you big money if you follow a bet sizing strategy that wants a predetermined amount when you win.  Klopp was clearly resting his players for the big match this weekend vs Man United.
Liverpool has destroy my parlay and honestly i was regret with my pick because i didn't realize next match for Liverpool will against Manchester United and indeed this match is not high priority for them because if they playing with their regular players i'm pretty sure they will win with big scores

This is only the third round of the FA Cup so it's obvious that Klopp won't deploy his first squad against whatever League 1 or lesser club they're up against.  As you keep following football and keep making bets on it you'll gather enough experience to learn and know the soft skills of football sports betting.  I'm far from being an expert but like you, I also learned stuff the hard way.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

Manchester United Vs Hull City

On paper, this looks like a one way game for United against the bottom club in the Premier League. United is on a 5 game winning streak but it is important not to forget that they have struggled at home in a few occasions. This United is not as consistent as the team during the Ferguson Era. I would bet on +2.5 as it is likely Mourinho will sub his key players once they are up one or two goals as they have an game against Liverpool on Sunday.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Wadii26

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:33:18 PM

Hull city are in the relegation zone and i don't think they will have a chance to qualify for the finals this time so they will cut it short and switch their attention on staying in the premiereleague also with game is only the first leg and so manchester United will want to take advantage and secure qualification from this game and in the second leg at Hull they will wont to play relaxed with their second squad so They will win easily with over 2.5 goals.
guylowe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

Hull city are in the relegation zone and i don't think they will have a chance to qualify for the finals this time so they will cut it short and switch their attention on staying in the premiereleague also with game is only the first leg and so manchester United will want to take advantage and secure qualification from this game and in the second leg at Hull they will wont to play relaxed with their second squad so They will win easily with over 2.5 goals.

Hull city have always lost consecutively. There is no doubt for Manchester united won this match. even I'll bet over 3.5 goals to get higher odds.
This will be easy money Smiley

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

Hull city have always lost consecutively. There is no doubt for Manchester united won this match. even I'll bet over 3.5 goals to get higher odds.

I too will be going for Man Utd to score more than 2 goals . Also I will go for "Most goal scored : Second half " , Man Utd shouldn't have any problem beating Hull city . Will be parlaying this with chelsea and Liverpool matches so that it will boost the odds .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

I too will be going for Man Utd to score more than 2 goals . Also I will go for "Most goal scored : Second half " , Man Utd shouldn't have any problem beating Hull city . Will be parlaying this with chelsea and Liverpool matches so that it will boost the odds .

It seems Manchester United will not encounter significant barriers when dealing with Hull City. Win with two goals difference seems quite reasonable for MU. Hence, I prefer to bet with asian handicap, MU -1.5 @1.53.

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

Manchester United now play very well, and seems that have much consistent form than Liverpool. But rules is that Lverpool play better against top club. So will be very interesting.
Also, i expect draw, or maybe Man.United win with not too much goals
as i expected United won the game 2-0 with Mata and Fellaini scoring coming up as a sub the game saw United diminating the game but that did not stop Hull City from creating chances and for the game that will be played between Liverpool and Southampton i expect from this game to have just few goals so under 2.5 will be a good bet for this game as Southampton will play at home and i think both teams will try to play it safe.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:07:37 AM

Allardyce could sell Benteke, Sam Allardyce is pondering a January exit for Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke in order to raise cash for additional incomings. Palace are reluctant to sell the Belgian striker though it may be necessary if Allardyce pursues other targets. Give Benteke opportunity please.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

The fourth-round draw in full:

Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers
Derby County v Leicester City
Oxford United v Newcastle United or Birmingham City
AFC Wimbledon or Sutton United v Cambridge United or Leeds United
Plymouth Argyle or Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Southampton or Norwich City v Arsenal
Lincoln or Ipswich v Brighton
Chelsea v Brentford
Manchester United v Wigan Athletic
Millwall v Watford
Rochdale v Huddersfield Town
Burnley or Sunderland v Fleetwood Town or Bristol City
Blackburn Rovers v Barnsley or Blackpool
Fulham v Hull City
Middlesbrough v Accrington Stanley
Crystal Palace or Bolton v Manchester City

Ties will be played between January 27 and 30.

It looks like a great team like the Spurs, MU, Arsenal and Chelsea will tread easy. But I wish there was a surprise.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:32:05 AM

But I wonder, why opponents Hull City, MU had to played all the main players? I think with the second-tier players are able to beat Hull City. And hope MU can be more fresh at the moment in Premier League.
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:40:33 AM

But I wonder, why opponents Hull City, MU had to played all the main players? I think with the second-tier players are able to beat Hull City. And hope MU can be more fresh at the moment in Premier League.

They want this Cup man. Because they only chance to get trophy is Cup, for Premier League it's too hard for them. Because the points gap to get rank 1 is already big and i think Mourinho try his best to get 1 trophy at least.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:35:28 AM

They want this Cup man. Because they only chance to get trophy is Cup, for Premier League it's too hard for them. Because the points gap to get rank 1 is already big and i think Mourinho try his best to get 1 trophy at least.

The gap to the 1 rank may still be pursued. I'm sure the Chelsea negative trend continues when will play at king stadium.

But they are still playing in Europe, I think MU better focus to the European League than this title, if they couldn't make it to position 4 but as European champion, of course they will play in the UEFA Champions League. Level MU and mourinho is in UEFA Champions League, not on Thursday night.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:18:55 AM

Manchester United Vs Hull City

On paper, this looks like a one way game for United against the bottom club in the Premier League. United is on a 5 game winning streak but it is important not to forget that they have struggled at home in a few occasions. This United is not as consistent as the team during the Ferguson Era. I would bet on +2.5 as it is likely Mourinho will sub his key players once they are up one or two goals as they have an game against Liverpool on Sunday.

possible early-early game Mourinho will lower the key players to get the first goal, especially when they play at home. if they could score goals then Manchester United will rotate his players for the next game they will be against the other big teams are teams that took second place in the Premier League standings.
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

I really like Arsenal handicap vs Swansea. Swansea defensively are complete garbage and their offense is anemic. Arsenal seem to score no matter who's leading the attack. Whether  it's Iwobi, Sanchez, Giroud, or Perez, they always seem to score a couple. Boss midfield and lethal attack means swansea are gonna have a bad time.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:13:11 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 09:08:32 AM by tokeweed

I forgot that the League Cup semis were this week.  Grin

This doesn't look good for Liverpool.  Playing vs Southampton away in a game they would like to win (in order to get the opportunity to face Man United in a cup final), Klopp will have to juggle his players and figure out which ones to play vs Southampton but still have to get a strong performance.  Unlike Man United who faced a weak side, Liverpool is facing a decently tough team.  

I can see Man United winning this Sunday by a goal up.  It will show how tired and fatigued the Liverpool players are.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 [882] 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: