Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 [895] 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:03:01 PM

manchester united has 2 difficult weekend now. they get a draw. though they should be able to achieve 3 points.
but the distance with leaders Chelsea not too far away. anything could happen at the end of the season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

Today's matches in Premier League:

Southampton vs Leicester: Southampton has made 18 of 21 times under 3,5 goals.  UNDER 3,5 goals at quote@1.20
Arsenal vs Burnley: Burnley lost 8 of 9 matches away.                                             WIN ARSENAL    at quote@1.20
Chelsea vs Hull:   Chelsea has made 9 of 10 times at home over 2,5 goals.                 OVER 2,5 goals at quote@1.50

It is an easy double up
Good picks, In the first match we can take a risk and play under 3 goals means it's a nice profit. And in another game, you made right choice Arenal is going to win this match. Compare to Burnley they are very much strong in performance. The last pick over 2.5 goals is a good choice, and you can try under 3 goals and final result Chelsea will win this game. Let's see how this prediction will work.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

Arsenal will be Hosting Burnley at the Emirates. Arsenal started good in 2017 after have scored 11 goals in 4 games while they will be playing at home against Burnley who struggle's when they are visit visiting but they have improved their performance a bit so i expect from this game to have Arsenal as a winner and over 2.5 goals .
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

picks for today:

Chelsea and over 2.5 @1.6: kinda obvious, Chelsea is on fire and Hull is in the last position, and Chelsea usually makes lots of goals at home

Arsenal and both teams to score @3: both teams to score in 60% of Arsenal's home matches and they conceded in 71% of their last 7 home games in both competitions. And of course Arsenal will win
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:17:11 PM

I have my bet today

Chelsea vs Hull City: Bet to win on Chelsea and
Arsenal vs Burnley: also, Bet to win on Arsenal

Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:23:28 PM

Two good matches today. Arsenal face Burnley in the house, I saw a perez in the castle, this match will be 2.5 goals over me. Arsenal will have to win this game and it will be on the second place.

Chealsea will play with Hull city, which is on the falling line. With the advantage of being at home, Chealsea will beat me. But it seems to me that this game and the arsenal game can score over 2.5.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

Arsenal Vs Burnley

Arsenal will face difficulty in scoring if their opponent park their bus at the Emirates. This could explain why Arsenal don't win their opponents by big margins at home.
The last time they face each other, Arsenal needed a 93 min goal to win so I will not be surprise if this game ends up low scoring. I will betting on under 3.5 points.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Arsenal Vs Burnley

Arsenal will face difficulty in scoring if their opponent park their bus at the Emirates. This could explain why Arsenal don't win their opponents by big margins at home.
The last time they face each other, Arsenal needed a 93 min goal to win so I will not be surprise if this game ends up low scoring. I will betting on under 3.5 points.

Arsenal have a good scoring record over their opponents  Burnley and it will only take one goal to put an end to that park the bus mentality . Wink
and i believe Arsenal has a chance to go second on the log and maybe go on and challenge Chelsea for top spot as positions 2-6 are no safe heaven for any of the teams at the moment.
My prediction Arsenal to score over 1.5 team goals, GL.
absy
Legendary

Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

Arsenal Vs Burnley

Arsenal have a good scoring record over their opponents  Burnley and it will only take one goal to put an end to that park the bus mentality . Wink
and i believe Arsenal has a chance to go second on the log and maybe go on and challenge Chelsea for top spot as positions 2-6 are no safe heaven for any of the teams at the moment.
The situation is similar to yesterday's Liverpool match , both the teams nill at Half Time but I don't think Arsenal will upset us like Liverpool did . I feel Arsenal will play better in second half and will win this match . The correct score I am predicting is 2-0 , let's see how it goes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

Arsenal Vs Burnley

Arsenal have a good scoring record over their opponents  Burnley and it will only take one goal to put an end to that park the bus mentality . Wink
The situation is similar to yesterday's Liverpool match , both the teams nill at Half Time but I don't think Arsenal will upset us like Liverpool did . I feel Arsenal will play better in second half and will win this match . The correct score I am predicting is 2-0 , let's see how it goes.
If I look at the statistics of the first half, arsenal very dominating the game, also shots target very much, so I think the potential for making a goal in the second half is high. I am sure arsenal will win the game to take the second position
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:57:48 PM

Arsenal is holding 1-0 even though they got 10 players left. This win is too valuable for them. We'll see what Chelsea do next, if they lose points at home we'll see more exciting times in Premier League. Chelsea odds is only @ 1.14 but we saw a lot of surprises this week.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

What the actual... 2 penalties in 3 minutes in the added time and the game went over 2.5  Grin I don't know if the referee is a genius or a madman but thanks to him I will be laughing on my way to the bank  Cool
absy
Legendary

Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

Arsenal is holding 1-0 even though they got 10 players left. This win is too valuable for them. We'll see what Chelsea do next, if they lose points at home we'll see more exciting times in Premier League. Chelsea odds is only @ 1.14 but we saw a lot of surprises this week.
What a Match . Arsenal offered a penalty to Burnley in 92' and they scored the equalizer , again Burnley offered penalty to Arsenal in the last minute (96') and they score too  , exciting finish to the match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

Not having lost the first 3 weeks of the season, Chelsea lost his first point in Swensea. Hull City, who won the first game against Bournemouth in the Silva administration, met with 3 points after 9 games in the league with beating Bournemouth with his new coach. My guess is Chelsea will WIN HANDICAP +1

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:57:01 PM

What a Match . Arsenal offered a penalty to Burnley in 92' and they scored the equalizer , again Burnley offered penalty to Arsenal in the last minute (96') and they score too  , exciting finish to the match .
What a drama happened in last minutes of the game, and It was too exciting in the last minutes of the game back to back penalties. When Burnley scored goal I though this match will end with a draw, again one more shock in the 96th minute. Finally, expected team won the match. Congrats Arsenal. Remaining games Southampton won by 3 - 0 against Leicester City. And another match Chelsea won by 1 - 0 against Hull City.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:20:40 PM

What a Match . Arsenal offered a penalty to Burnley in 92' and they scored the equalizer , again Burnley offered penalty to Arsenal in the last minute (96') and they score too  , exciting finish to the match .
What a drama happened in last minutes of the game, and It was too exciting in the last minutes of the game back to back penalties. When Burnley scored goal I though this match will end with a draw, again one more shock in the 96th minute. Finally, expected team won the match. Congrats Arsenal. Remaining games Southampton won by 3 - 0 against Leicester City. And another match Chelsea won by 1 - 0 against Hull City.
Kind of reminded me of what happened in their last match when they were down 3-0 going into the half. Scored 3 goals and one of those were in the dying minutes of injury time as well. But they were about to get defended. Giroux pull through for them once again.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:37:10 PM

Kind of reminded me of what happened in their last match when they were down 3-0 going into the half. Scored 3 goals and one of those were in the dying minutes of injury time as well. But they were about to get defended. Giroux pull through for them once again.
it was very good game to watch Burnley did defend well they deserved a point from their performance but they didn't survive a minute after they scored their goal this win kept Chelsea only 8 points behind and if they drew the game it will increase the chances of Chelsea winning the league but Chelsea my drop points in the next two games as they will be playing against Liverpool and Arsenal so we may get back to see competetion on the title.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:37:18 AM

What a Match . Arsenal offered a penalty to Burnley in 92' and they scored the equalizer , again Burnley offered penalty to Arsenal in the last minute (96') and they score too  , exciting finish to the match .

Arsenal dominated this match and deserved to win it. They would have been distraught when Burnley was awarded a penalty at 92'. A lot of protests against the referee's decision at this point. But thankfully, they were awarded a penalty and managed to regain their lead.
This victory pushes them to second spot, ahead of Liverpool and Tottenham. They still have some catching up to do with Chelsea.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:12:16 AM

Arsenal dominated this match and deserved to win it. They would have been distraught when Burnley was awarded a penalty at 92'. A lot of protests against the referee's decision at this point. But thankfully, they were awarded a penalty and managed to regain their lead.
This victory pushes them to second spot, ahead of Liverpool and Tottenham. They still have some catching up to do with Chelsea.
Yeah, both teams have had their luck in the last few mins. Arsenal were a man down and with that goal from Burnley it certainly looked like this match was going to end in a draw. Good final few attacking possessions helped them get past Burnley with that penalty. Great drama in the final dew mins. Arsenal have a lot of catching up to do wrt Chelsea but, I dont think they will ever catch them. Arsenal are generally happy to just be in the Champions League spots.
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:27:17 AM

shocker from ref. would have been a big 3 points for city, maybe not for the title race but definitely for the top4. besides, jesus should be starting soon ahead of sterling or sane with his finishing. i also like silva in this deeper role as he gives city a lot more control in midfield. it isn't easy to dominate spurs, but they made it look very easy. pep should start
                aguero
jesus       debruyne   sterling
         silva    fernandinho
Pages: « 1 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 [895] 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: