Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 [889] 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:50:27 AM

Can't believe Man city lost to Everton So badly. I thought they would atleast give a tough fight but they lost terribly . After first half I thought Man city would come back well and atleast draw this one , anyways congrats to Everton and the young players who scored their first goals .
After 21 matches, I am sure that the decision Pep to sell Joe Hart is wrong, o pep guardiola , this is not a two team league, 200 million pounds spent so far bought one defender when he needs 3 ,exiled  hart and brought in bravo , 2 of the goals a good keeper will keep out ,the last goal went tru his legs ,a waste of funds ,stones 45m overhyped british defender ,nolito and ainjury prone gunogan , ,next season another 200 million or else

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:18:06 AM

Can't believe Man city lost to Everton So badly. I thought they would atleast give a tough fight but they lost terribly . After first half I thought Man city would come back well and atleast draw this one , anyways congrats to Everton and the young players who scored their first goals .

I don't know why manchester city getting worse. I have been taking both team to score, because I believe at least both teams will score. but really bad and it's beyond the alleged that manchester city would have lost by a score of 4-0. PEP can not do strategies such as in other leagues considered very easily. in Premier League he would look bad.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:28:57 AM

I don't know why manchester city getting worse. I have been taking both team to score, because I believe at least both teams will score. but really bad and it's beyond the alleged that manchester city would have lost by a score of 4-0. PEP can not do strategies such as in other leagues considered very easily. in Premier League he would look bad.

This is seriously too worst performance from Man City, and i never thought this result from yesterday match. 4 - 0 goals this is big margin win for Everton. I was expecting at least 1 goal in the second half, but man city made me very disappointed. I think many gamblers lost their bet yesterday bad luck. And Everton players played superbly congratulation. 
Semur_Jengkol

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:20:44 AM

PEP must much learn more

He already deflated any critisim by saying he said that he wasn't a good coach in the begining. That isn't the problem.

The problem is are the fans. Especially from Barcelona. They live in a fantasy world that if anyone challenges their perception, they are rabidly set up on. And in the case of being an emplyee of the system, they are unceremonioulsy cast aside.

Its the same with Messi. They think that Messi will be able to sucecd in another system in this league (or any other) in the same manner as he's succeeded at Barca. But he's not shown that same level for Argentina, he didn't help them in any way to win any trophies and reaching finals can be as much the doing of Higuain as well as Messi.

Higuain 7 important contributions
12 goals (6 important) 3 assists (1 important)
Messi 8 important contributions
13 goals (4 important) 8 assists (4 important).

The thing is Messi has twice the number of goals, 3 times the number of assists, 20 times more records, 20 times more accolades, 2 times more trophies than Higuain, but can only be better than him with ONE important contribution in the 7 competitions they have played.

If he had twice what Higuain had then you'd have place to critisise Higuain ... but the failing is a much Messi's fault than it is Higuans.

Now to go back to the original point - the only reason Pep and Messi have anything at all is because of Xavi and Iniesta controlling the games for them.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:00:06 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 12:07:24 PM by tokeweed

Yeah I kinda was expecting Man City to lose but not lose this badly.  Pep clearly needs to reflect and adapt to the English game.  Was it Falconer who said that Pep will have a hard time in England and I strongly disagreed?  Well I guess I'm eating my words now.

Maybe Pep needs to revamp the squad more to the style he wants his team to play.  That would mean hundreds of million spent in the summer transfer window.  Whoop dee doo!  Sad

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Critics are not fair...Yes Man City plays very good football but I believe the squad Pep has is not sufficient to compete with other strong teams in Premier. Except the midfield all the areas are disastrous.
1. Clichy: I really dont know how he plays in Premier. Both defensive and offensive qualities below the average.
2. Zabaleta: Same story...nothing shines in him...he is over.
3. Kolarov: Can he be a centre back at Premier top 4 teams level?? Def not.
4. Nolito: If I would critisize Pep is due to Nolito. Dont know how Pep though he fits to Premier. Is he strong?? no/ is he fast? no/ does he has pace, size? no....what would he do in Premier??
5. Otamendi: he can be on bench. Can be used from time to time. But a major center back for City??? no way
6. Aguero: Yes Aguero has quality but not sufficine. No contribution for collective display of the game, not pressuring, no defenssive support, no assist, not aerial quality. So not enough. Does Pep have any alternative??? Def not.
7. Iheneacho: Average player. cant even compare to Benzema, Lewan, Suarez, Costa, Sanches, etc...Should go

In short without enhancement at the back line (right back, left back, one more centre back) and enhancement up top City will struggle even for top four. City plats good football but I have to accept Pep made mistakes in transfer market at the pre season.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

Today again, Manchester United had to beg for a draw at old Trafford. Luckily for them, Liverpool granted their wish by gifting them an equaliser. Fortunately, My bets were on Both team to score and  I won my bet!
I have also predicted this match that both teams would score and under 2.5 goals. Like that match ended with 1-1. It was not that much entertaining game, but we won the bets. And in another match Man City lost by 4 - 0. it was a big loss for man city. Everton played good football. This is realut was unpredictable. 
Brigadrouge

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

Today again, Manchester United had to beg for a draw at old Trafford. Luckily for them, Liverpool granted their wish by gifting them an equaliser. Fortunately, My bets were on Both team to score and  I won my bet!
I have also predicted this match that both teams would score and under 2.5 goals. Like that match ended with 1-1. It was not that much entertaining game, but we won the bets. And in another match Man City lost by 4 - 0. it was a big loss for man city. Everton played good football. This is realut was unpredictable. 
i have bet on over 2.5 for this game and was surprised from result!!!
i should have followed your advices :/ because manchester united always play safe game when thy play with big teams but what was more surprising is that manchister city didn't even score single goal
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

Chelsea lead too far in the top of the table. Lead with 7 points, so hard to take them down now. I think only Tottenham Hotspurs and Liverpool can take down Chelsea soon, But everything can happen in premier league. Just like Yesterday, Everton destroying Manchester City 4-O.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

Critics are not fair...Yes Man City plays very good football but I believe the squad Pep has is not sufficient to compete with other strong teams in Premier. Except the midfield all the areas are disastrous.
1. Clichy: I really dont know how he plays in Premier. Both defensive and offensive qualities below the average.
4. Nolito: If I would critisize Pep is due to Nolito. Dont know how Pep though he fits to Premier. Is he strong?? no/ is he fast? no/ does he has pace, size? no....what would he do in Premier??
5. Otamendi: he can be on bench. Can be used from time to time. But a major center back for City??? no way
6. Aguero: Yes Aguero has quality but not sufficine. No contribution for collective display of the game, not pressuring, no defenssive support, no assist, not aerial quality. So not enough. Does Pep have any alternative??? Def not.
7. Iheneacho: Average player. cant even compare to Benzema, Lewan, Suarez, Costa, Sanches, etc...Should go

In short without enhancement at the back line (right back, left back, one more centre back) and enhancement up top City will struggle even for top four. City plats good football but I have to accept Pep made mistakes in transfer market at the pre season.
So in the end of the day, the conclusion is a coaching failing for Pep Guardiola. It just funny how Guardiola want Man City to play possession game so much, but still failing time to time, especially the backline, two defenders spliting wide to the left and right and one midfield in the middle, failing miserably, their defenders collapse because they don't have the quality to play this kind of game. John Stones and Otamendi are not that good in passing game.
Thomas Meunier

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

What you are saying may be true, but this is not important. Take Nice, Leipzig, Sevilla or Leicester. They all have a squad clearly under the level of its opponents, but they manage to do something good. Problem might come from Pep Guardiola finally.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:45:30 PM

what you say is good play
manahcester city lost 4-0 from everton, if only lost defeat one goal maybe youre say is true only not lucky, but is lost 4-0 , i think is bad play
although in manchester ciyy player is very good and very high quality

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

Jesus people are enjoying it way much that Pep is struggling with Manchester City, why all the hate? I don't recall him being arrogant nor offensive, and to those who call him over-hyped: He was successful with Barcelona and Bayern so what? Or is it a sin nowadays to win trophies with big teams?
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:59:50 PM

Wimbledon, who managed to rise this season, became the Sutton United's opponent by defeating Bury and Curzon Ashton in the Fa Cup. The AFC Wimbledon has not lost the last five official games played at home. Sutton United was the opponent of AFC Wimbledon by squeezing Cheltenham in the previous round. Sutton United was one of the three teams with the worst performance on the road while retaining the league with effective results from inside the field. My guess is, Wimbledon WINS

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
President79

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:18:30 AM

Stones is so horrible and garbage. Worst Center back in the league. I dont know how Pep didn't watch Stones last season with Everton, he was the main reason Everton were conceding goals left and right. Kid is trash. Not to talk of Pep and his decision to loan Hart. This ain't La liga pep, Bravo is too weak for the EPL.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:32:24 AM

Yeah I kinda was expecting Man City to lose but not lose this badly.  Pep clearly needs to reflect and adapt to the English game.  Was it Falconer who said that Pep will have a hard time in England and I strongly disagreed?  Well I guess I'm eating my words now.

Maybe Pep needs to revamp the squad more to the style he wants his team to play.  That would mean hundreds of million spent in the summer transfer window.  Whoop dee doo!  Sad
Are you considering for Management of Manchester City need to change Pep with another Coach?
This season is bad season for Pep, he can't implement his coach skill to this team, he need to improve or change the strategy, he need adapt with Premier League style, don't bring La Liga style to Man City.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:26:27 AM

Are you considering for Management of Manchester City need to change Pep with another Coach?

My opinion?  No.  He's still an excellent manager and coach and he knows a lot about the game and isn't scared to experiment.  But he still needs to adapt and he needs to get in new players.  If I was Pep, I'd sell all my players in the defense.  They all suck.  Otamendi, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Clichy, Sagna and even John Stones.  They make so many mistakes.  I don't know why that is, maybe they don't get Pep's system.

This season is bad season for Pep, he can't implement his coach skill to this team, he need to improve or change the strategy, he need adapt with Premier League style, don't bring La Liga style to Man City.

Yup.  Pretty much.  But he won't achieve his goals without acquiring new players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:08:26 AM

This is EPL, the hardest league in the world. More posession more control more chances more shots Huh Haha epl does not give a damn. Where are the Pep's s lawyers today who defend him day and night?  The philosophy is getting exposed again. LVG 2 seasons nothing more.
Edinson Cavani

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

My opinion?  No.  He's still an excellent manager and coach and he knows a lot about the game and isn't scared to experiment.  But he still needs to adapt and he needs to get in new players.  If I was Pep, I'd sell all my players in the defense.  They all suck.  Otamendi, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Clichy, Sagna and even John Stones.  They make so many mistakes.  I don't know why that is, maybe they don't get Pep's system.

Yup.  Pretty much.  But he won't achieve his goals without acquiring new players.

When you have to change all the team this means that there is a problem. For me Kolavorv can be kept, as he stand above the other ones. But you know, there will not be major changes in its team until summer so he needs to get used to the team and not the team to the coach.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

Chelsea lead too far in the top of the table. Lead with 7 points, so hard to take them down now. I think only Tottenham Hotspurs and Liverpool can take down Chelsea soon, But everything can happen in premier league. Just like Yesterday, Everton destroying Manchester City 4-O.

This weekend's games were significant and other teams would have been trying to find out if Chelsea's off-field troubles (with Costa) had any impact on their performance. Chelsea blanked Leicester City 3-0 and cemented their position at the top of the table.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 [889] 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: