Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 [1086] 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

Arsenal is hard to compete with other clubs, their players are upset, some wanna leave the club, they do not have big guy to calm them down and reunited them

Arsenal just need a new manager, Arsene Wenger has been too long to become Arsenal manager without a WOW achievement. Now some players already want to get out in the deadline of the transfer market. Oxlaide Chamberlaine already belongs to Liverpool, Alexis and Ozil are getting stronger reportedly going away. Many fans are already fed up with Wenger and they want a new manager.
i also think that Arsenal needs to change thier manager, enough has been done. they need to play under a new strategy. Arsen Wenger has been old so he needs to say goodbye to the Gunner. I don't know why they haven't brought a single player which made me shocked. not only that they sold Oxlaide Chamberlain which strategy is totally Bullshit.
Arsene Wenger is seriously delusional, do you know that he could have gotten Thomas Lemar for 52M Pounds during the early days of the transfer windows but they refused but they were willing to pay 92M Pounds on the last day and even though Monaco accepted Lemar didn't want to go because of the disrespect shown to him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

arsenals ruled out fifty million pounds bid by manchester city for alexis sanchez and now city is even prepared to offer aguero as part of the deal to persuade arsenals to sell sanchez,what are they waiting for.losing sanchez and having aguero as consolation price is like having alexis sanchez back.however if they do not take the deal and hope that sanchez will extend his contract,then they may be in a slumber which they need to be woken up.
There is no way that Alexis Sanchez is going to sign a new contract at the Emirates, he is currently disillusioned with the way things are being run at the club and he is not going to sign, I am sure he is prepared to be on the bench the rest of the season even if that's what it takes. He will be free next summer.

It seems like Arsenal players are the ones who asked the club to sell him because they think he is "arrogant".I think he will be sold this transfer window because these kind of behaviour create troubles in the squad wich make the whole team level drops. Manchester City is the closest to sign him.
Without a doubt the guy is a trouble causer and he brews confusion in the dressing room, I am sure he is the source of all the unstableness in Arsenal at the moment and i sincerely believes that he must go. Manchester City have made a second bid of 55M pounds + an extra 5M pounds incentives and i believe the deal must be sanctioned he is not worth all the trouble.
It seems that Manchester City's bid for Alexis Sanchez has been accepted by Arsenal, Sanchez has joined the list of Arsenal players to have been snapped up by Manchester City, which includes Adebayor, Kolo Toure,Samir Nasri,Gael Clichy,Bacary Sagna.
Arsenal couldn't secure Lemar from monaco or even Mehrez from Leicester City so the deal is now off for Sanchez now he will leave the club for free at the end of the season other then this news there is no big news othen then Mehrez and and Van Djik didn't sign to other team. Wilfred Bony and Sanches joining Swensea are considerete the big news of today in the premiere League transfert Deadline day there were alot of talking but not enough deals done we still waiting for Chelsea to confirm signing Drinkwater and Watdord been very busy on this day securing three players two of them on loand deal Orestis Karnezis and Molla Wague both from Udinese and Marvin Zeegelaar Sporting Lisbon on a permanent deal
I really don't understand the logic of Chelsea selling Matic and then buying Drinkwater, i know there is a two years age difference between the two sided but one can't deny that Matic is without doubt the best of the two players but Drinkwater's partnership with Kante whiles at Chelsea was maybe good enough for Conte to bring him back so i wonder why sign Bakayoko in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

arsenals ruled out fifty million pounds bid by manchester city for alexis sanchez and now city is even prepared to offer aguero as part of the deal to persuade arsenals to sell sanchez,what are they waiting for.losing sanchez and having aguero as consolation price is like having alexis sanchez back.however if they do not take the deal and hope that sanchez will extend his contract,then they may be in a slumber which they need to be woken up.
There is no way that Alexis Sanchez is going to sign a new contract at the Emirates, he is currently disillusioned with the way things are being run at the club and he is not going to sign, I am sure he is prepared to be on the bench the rest of the season even if that's what it takes. He will be free next summer.

It seems like Arsenal players are the ones who asked the club to sell him because they think he is "arrogant".I think he will be sold this transfer window because these kind of behaviour create troubles in the squad wich make the whole team level drops. Manchester City is the closest to sign him.
Without a doubt the guy is a trouble causer and he brews confusion in the dressing room, I am sure he is the source of all the unstableness in Arsenal at the moment and i sincerely believes that he must go. Manchester City have made a second bid of 55M pounds + an extra 5M pounds incentives and i believe the deal must be sanctioned he is not worth all the trouble.
It seems that Manchester City's bid for Alexis Sanchez has been accepted by Arsenal, Sanchez has joined the list of Arsenal players to have been snapped up by Manchester City, which includes Adebayor, Kolo Toure,Samir Nasri,Gael Clichy,Bacary Sagna.
Arsenal couldn't secure Lemar from monaco or even Mehrez from Leicester City so the deal is now off for Sanchez now he will leave the club for free at the end of the season other then this news there is no big news othen then Mehrez and and Van Djik didn't sign to other team. Wilfred Bony and Sanches joining Swensea are considerete the big news of today in the premiere League transfert Deadline day there were alot of talking but not enough deals done we still waiting for Chelsea to confirm signing Drinkwater and Watdord been very busy on this day securing three players two of them on loand deal Orestis Karnezis and Molla Wague both from Udinese and Marvin Zeegelaar Sporting Lisbon on a permanent deal
I really don't understand the logic of Chelsea selling Matic and then buying Drinkwater, i know there is a two years age difference between the two sided but one can't deny that Matic is without doubt the best of the two players but Drinkwater's partnership with Kante whiles at Chelsea was maybe good enough for Conte to bring him back so i wonder why sign Bakayoko in the first place.

I think that Matic is a better player than Drinkwater and Bakayoko, but Drinkwater and Kante are tandem from Leicester and they are well understood in the game.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

I think that Matic is a better player than Drinkwater and Bakayoko, but Drinkwater and Kante are tandem from Leicester and they are well understood in the game.
It was the intention of Chelsea to buy Drinkwater. This season Drinkwater bought Chelsea, one season before, chelsea bought Kante, backed up another season Drinkwater and Kante played together at Leicester City and managed to become a good couple and win the league. Chelsea are trying to save their togetherness and strengthen the team.
miha8

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

It was the intention of Chelsea to buy Drinkwater. This season Drinkwater bought Chelsea, one season before, chelsea bought Kante, backed up another season Drinkwater and Kante played together at Leicester City and managed to become a good couple and win the league. Chelsea are trying to save their togetherness and strengthen the team.
I think if all this aside, Chelsea has added more depths to their midfield in the midfield when they bought Drinkwater and it seems Victor Moses is going to get benched now that Zapacosta has been bought from Torino. It's still not enough players but I think it's going to help in some ways, The Chamberlain and Barkley snub is going to hurt them a lot.

I think that Zapacosta is not for Chelsea and Moses is much better player than him.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

I think if all this aside, Chelsea has added more depths to their midfield in the midfield when they bought Drinkwater and it seems Victor Moses is going to get benched now that Zapacosta has been bought from Torino. It's still not enough players but I think it's going to help in some ways, The Chamberlain and Barkley snub is going to hurt them a lot.

I think that Zapacosta is not for Chelsea and Moses is much better player than him.
I believe Conte knew of his qualities that's why he bought him and though i don't know much him, i think he will notice that it;s entirely different when you are playing in the EPL. And in other news, Wayne Rooney has been arrested for allegedly drink driving which is very bad for his image now that he is trying to remake his image.
musaprince

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:49:09 PM

the pursuit of alex sandro was an embarassement for chelsea they made many offers even though juventus made it clear they had no intention to sell after loosing alves and bonucci
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:07:40 AM

the pursuit of alex sandro was an embarassement for chelsea they made many offers even though juventus made it clear they had no intention to sell after loosing alves and bonucci
I do not think Chelsea need to bring Alex Sandro because their squad is very complete, they are just looking for how the right strategy to defend the Premier League title this season and the pursuit of achievement to win UCL this season.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

I do not think Chelsea need to bring Alex Sandro because their squad is very complete, they are just looking for how the right strategy to defend the Premier League title this season and the pursuit of achievement to win UCL this season.
You are right current Chelsea squad is one of best and capable of winning double this year just need to set strategy for this we can hope Conte can do this because he is one of best Managers right now in English Premier League his challengers are Man Utd and Man City but they are not good as Chelsea
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:53:58 AM

Compared to Man United, who I think will win the league, and Man City, who will be second, no.  Chelsea's squad isn't really that good.  But it's decent, don't get me wrong, but they need a couple more signings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
miha8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

I think you are right. Chelsea not needed Alex Sandro because they have Marcos Alonso who is excellent player.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

so what's going on in the team Liverpool about the issue of Coutinho?  if they are embarrassed about their formation then they should sell Coutinho...
without Coutinho Liverpool also a good team...on the other hand, if Sanchez has an intention to leave Arsenal then Wenger also should accept his desire. because with a force no one player can't maintain the performances. so it's better to leave.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:50:23 AM

so what's going on in the team Liverpool about the issue of Coutinho?  if they are embarrassed about their formation then they should sell Coutinho...
without Coutinho Liverpool also a good team...on the other hand, if Sanchez has an intention to leave Arsenal then Wenger also should accept his desire. because with a force no one player can't maintain the performances. so it's better to leave.
Liverpool must realize that the reality is painful and disturbing. The players are willing to stay with Liverpool as a station no more and then move to Real or Barcelona or to bigger teams. This happened with Owen, Suarez and Xabi Alonso
That's what Coutinho wanted

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

Liverpool must realize that the reality is painful and disturbing. The players are willing to stay with Liverpool as a station no more and then move to Real or Barcelona or to bigger teams. This happened with Owen, Suarez and Xabi Alonso
That's what Coutinho wanted
Xabi Alonso's departure was due to the fact that Rafa Benitez was willing to buy Gareth Barry to fill in the very position that Xabi Alonso was playing, and even though the deal failed to materialise, i think Alonso failed unwanted and triggered the switch to Real Madrid, such a huge mistake letting go of such a prominent player.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9525

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Coutinho only just signed a new contract a few months ago for £150,000 a week. He will just have to work hard & stop crying like a bitch. I guess he will be sold next summer, it's only 1 more season.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1597

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

Compared to Man United, who I think will win the league, and Man City, who will be second, no.  Chelsea's squad isn't really that good.  But it's decent, don't get me wrong, but they need a couple more signings.

I think Man City will be Champions, the squad is deep, very strong. It is a long season & they can cope with a few injuries. For sure though Man United has a good chance.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:40:23 PM

Coutinho only just signed a new contract a few months ago for £150,000 a week. He will just have to work hard & stop crying like a bitch. I guess he will be sold next summer, it's only 1 more season.

I even think that Coutinho will only play for Liverpool until January, Barcelona will get Coutinho next January. And the longest Coutinho will only play for Liverpool for one season only, I do not think that Coutinho will still be a Liverpool player next season. I'm sure the news about Coutinho who was not at home in Liverpool is true.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

I even think that Coutinho will only play for Liverpool until January, Barcelona will get Coutinho next January. And the longest Coutinho will only play for Liverpool for one season only, I do not think that Coutinho will still be a Liverpool player next season. I'm sure the news about Coutinho who was not at home in Liverpool is true.
i don't think that Liverpool will sell at january either they need him for the hole season also Barcelona couldn't play him in Championsleague because he would be played with Liverpool in the groupe stages and there is not a lot of action in Winter window we rarely big moves in those periodes big teams mostly secore their primay targets in summer and they mostly sell players that they need in winter or buy someone to a replace a player that have a longterm injury or a spot feels like it's need more reinforcement inthe problem for Barcelona is that they are only tried to negotiate with only Coutinho and they only turned for Di Maria when it's too late they could just tryed Erikson , Dybala or even Sanchez they would be more successfull then just trying to sign a particular player I know Tottenham is difficult to negotiate with but they usaly set a number and if you can match it congrats the player is yourswe saw that with walker Bale etc.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

until now there has been no official news that Coutinho went to Barcelona, maybe this rumor will be delayed until half this season. because the La Liga transfer window at the start of this season has been closed and the news has not happened yet and this adds to the list of players who failed to move clubs like Sanchez and others.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

until now there has been no official news that Coutinho went to Barcelona, maybe this rumor will be delayed until half this season. because the La Liga transfer window at the start of this season has been closed and the news has not happened yet and this adds to the list of players who failed to move clubs like Sanchez and others.

European transfer market is closed and Coutinho is still a Liverpool player. But although the transfer market has closed but rumors about Coutinho move to Barcelona is still blowing and still interesting to follow. rumors say Liverpool asked 2OOm in the final minutes of the transfer market to Barcelona, but the rumors were denied Liverpool. The news is getting hotter.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 [1086] 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: