Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199146 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:38:08 PM

The meltdown at United may pave way for a cup drought that could last a decade.  No manager is gonna want to work at the club after Mourinho, I think.

There will be alot of managers that wants to try to handle manchester united. If mourinho the special one fail in manchester united that doesnt mean everyone else gonna fail as well. At worst situation even if it is really that no managers want to coach manchester united, they still have ryan giggs

I meant no good manager that's considered elite, backed by an excellent resumé would be willing to take the helm at United.  As for Ryan Giggs, he has left the club as far as I know and I don't think United would want to hire him unless they had no choice.
yeah currently no classy manager that on free from managing club or nation. in case mourinho get sacked soon i don't know who will be the caretaker as ryan giggs has left manchester united when mourinho contracted. but i believe ryan giggs could be like zidane in real madrid not have much experience in managing a club before but have a high potential so far to become the most successfull real madrid manager .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:41:29 PM

I don't think the Man United fans care about shirt sales Cheesy It's on the pitch that matters.
And yes I am enjoying seeing them crumble into a midtable club Grin

I was being sarcastic.  The fans sure hate what's going on on the pitch but the United board sure does love the shirt sales Ibra is giving them.  Maybe except for Sir Alex Ferguson.  

The meltdown at United may pave way for a cup drought that could last a decade.  No manager is gonna want to work at the club after Mourinho, I think.

They will take the job for the money, maybe united will have a worse chance at getting the very best managers yes.   They are still missing 2 or 3 players for me.  Rooney should be sold and mata although good is not good enough.
i think that Manchester united need a star Winger that can be also a top scorer like Bale. Ronaldo. Messi.Neymar.Sanchez.Hazard.because they used to have one that you can build a team around now they only have Pogba and he is only a midfielder and cannot be 20 or 30 goals scorrer per season so either they should change the way the are playing to focus their playing on the center of midfield or bring woldclass winger

They have no midfield is the problem, pogba is like a power attacker from the middle.  They need a scholes, a keane and yeah probably a giggs on the wing liek you say.  Whos going to want to go to united though vs barca/madrid.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:51:51 PM

I don't think the Man United fans care about shirt sales Cheesy It's on the pitch that matters.

I was being sarcastic.  The fans sure hate what's going on on the pitch but the United board sure does love the shirt sales Ibra is giving them.  Maybe except for Sir Alex Ferguson.  

They will take the job for the money, maybe united will have a worse chance at getting the very best managers yes.   They are still missing 2 or 3 players for me.  Rooney should be sold and mata although good is not good enough.
i think that Manchester united need a star Winger that can be also a top scorer like Bale. Ronaldo. Messi.Neymar.Sanchez.Hazard.because they used to have one that you can build a team around now they only have Pogba and he is only a midfielder and cannot be 20 or 30 goals scorrer per season so either they should change the way the are playing to focus their playing on the center of midfield or bring woldclass winger

that is what they need for sure good one or two of them
for pogba dont know what they think but seem like he was only market think selling his and ibra jerseys for it to make more money good thing but with play no so good
they will have to change big in MNU play they need lot more then this not just names for marketing
They have one wing forward that have big potential, he is Memphis Depay , everyone thought he will continue no. 7 legacy in red , but the nightmare started after he join the red. He was the Eredivise top scorer before he join Manchester United. He been excluded from MU 21man squad for the clash against Fenerbahce later, thing not looking good for him. He need to leave Old Trafford to save his career like Di Maria did.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:51:23 PM

The meltdown at United may pave way for a cup drought that could last a decade.  No manager is gonna want to work at the club after Mourinho, I think.

There will be alot of managers that wants to try to handle manchester united. If mourinho the special one fail in manchester united that doesnt mean everyone else gonna fail as well. At worst situation even if it is really that no managers want to coach manchester united, they still have ryan giggs
sir alex ferguson is too amazing to compared to any manager .
so everytime there is a new manager at united there always a pressure for them to become more successfull than the preivous manager.
it is feel like de javu , since moyes - van gaal - and now mourinho all of them totally failed, the next one will be more underpressure.
even if we compare with all EPL coaches Ferguson still more better and he is a legend for Manchester United but i think Ferguson era was ended and the current problem for this team is they still could not find the exact coach who could made Manchester United playing such as under Ferguson and in the future the coach maybe thinking twice to be head coach of Manchester United if Mourinho also got sacked because everyday they will always under pressure especially of United playing bad
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:55:29 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 3rd bet for this week will be match between  Manchester City v Middlesbrough FC

Starting date and time: 05/11/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/england/premier-league/manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-fc/event/9599955?ref=tipster1

Match:  Manchester City v Middlesbrough FC
Betting option: HT FT - Man City/Man City
Odd: 1.60
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.024 (24.00mbtc)

Proof:

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:00:50 PM

Match:  Manchester City v Middlesbrough FC
Betting option: HT FT - Man City/Man City
Odd: 1.60
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.024 (24.00mbtc)

Manchester City is back on the track and that is why I am also quite sure about this, this pick has very good chance there so that it will be an easy victory of Manchester City, if it continue with that positive after winning against Barcelona I am also very impressed with their performance.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:56:38 PM

I was being sarcastic.  The fans sure hate what's going on on the pitch but the United board sure does love the shirt sales Ibra is giving them.  Maybe except for Sir Alex Ferguson. 

The meltdown at United may pave way for a cup drought that could last a decade.  No manager is gonna want to work at the club after Mourinho, I think.

They will take the job for the money, maybe united will have a worse chance at getting the very best managers yes.   They are still missing 2 or 3 players for me.  Rooney should be sold and mata although good is not good enough.

for pogba dont know what they think but seem like he was only market think selling his and ibra jerseys for it to make more money good thing but with play no so good
they will have to change big in MNU play they need lot more then this not just names for marketing
They have one wing forward that have big potential, he is Memphis Depay , everyone thought he will continue no. 7 legacy in red , but the nightmare started after he join the red. He was the Eredivise top scorer before he join Manchester United. He been excluded from MU 21man squad for the clash against Fenerbahce later, thing not looking good for him. He need to leave Old Trafford to save his career like Di Maria did.

still not good enough if they don't change thing not just to buy for big money think that they will find another coach

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:14:09 PM

sir alex ferguson is too amazing to compared to any manager .
so everytime there is a new manager at united there always a pressure for them to become more successfull than the preivous manager.
it is feel like de javu , since moyes - van gaal - and now mourinho all of them totally failed, the next one will be more underpressure.
Sir Alex Ferguson was a genious and he stepped out at the perfect time,look at the state of Manchester United they are going through the worst phase in recent times and they are well below in the tables.They have make some changes to the team and purchase some good striker if they are to come back strongly

Yap, Sir Alex is "special one". I look at the players' faces with which dominate. Most of this players are sold for cheap. but they win Premier League and on CL were very competent

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:21:32 PM

I was being sarcastic.  The fans sure hate what's going on on the pitch but the United board sure does love the shirt sales Ibra is giving them.  Maybe except for Sir Alex Ferguson. 

They will take the job for the money, maybe united will have a worse chance at getting the very best managers yes.   They are still missing 2 or 3 players for me.  Rooney should be sold and mata although good is not good enough.

still not good enough if they don't change thing not just to buy for big money think that they will find another coach
in my opinion changing the manager wouldn't be a solution for Manchester because the club needs stabilite in the management and they should stick with Mourinho for two years atleast because the second year is where Mourinho will be more capable to do acheive the best with the club
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:27:50 AM

Lol no.  Man United should stop throwing good money after bad and start to accept that they have already lost their dominance with the retirement of Sir Alex "Bacon Face" Ferguson.  Yes, I just called him bacon face because he is also one of my most hated people in European football.  But anyway, what Man United should be doing is get rid of all the fat and become a lean club all over again.  Mourinho is not the man for the job if United does decide to start from scratch.  They should hire a young manager who has the skills, the smarts and the motivation to bring United back to EPL dominance.  I think Eddie Howe of Bournemouth would do quite well for that job imho.  And who knows, he could well be starting another era with them in the coming years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:46:23 AM

in my opinion changing the manager wouldn't be a solution for Manchester because the club needs stabilite in the management and they should stick with Mourinho for two years atleast because the second year is where Mourinho will be more capable to do acheive the best with the club
Yes this may still adaptation of the players and managers to find the best place. I saw most of the players Manchester United have still not found the best position to play, the game is still a mess in my opinion. You really Mourinho must stay at the club during the contract lasts, because Mourinho belong to the best manager. But I prefer Manchester United with manager Ferguson. I twice betting big on Manchester United but I lose and lose a lot of bets.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:42:23 AM

Lol no.  Man United should stop throwing good money after bad and start to accept that they have already lost their dominance

There is still always time for improvement and that improvement is definitely not gained by throwing off good amount of money to sign top player. The one thing that matters now is to get a coach that could suit their style well or even better they could now start to let ryan giggs handle things up
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:31:04 AM

Lol no.  Man United should stop throwing good money after bad and start to accept that they have already lost their dominance

There is still always time for improvement and that improvement is definitely not gained by throwing off good amount of money to sign top player. The one thing that matters now is to get a coach that could suit their style well or even better they could now start to let ryan giggs handle things up

Do you really believe that?  Giggs is just gonna put them deeper under the ground even more.  And why would they want to get him as the manager?  Because he was a legendary United player?  That reason is not only shallow and misguided but also laughable.  Not even a good manager in both LVG and Mourinho could take the club out of the rut.  If they were to hire a young manager, at least get an experienced one, Eddie Howe would make a good manager or even Thomas Tuchel of BVB.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:23:30 PM

Lol no.  Man United should stop throwing good money after bad and start to accept that they have already lost their dominance

And now you want to see Mourinho get sacked after just 8 league games? and you want to see Ryan Giggs to handle the club? I don't think that is the good idea, when Ryan Giggs doesn't have an enough experience to replace Mourinho who have a lot of experience handling the big club. Just see till the end of the season. The gap is not to big, just 8 point from the leader, Manchester City. Lets see is Mourinho deserve a chance ?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:27:05 PM

Your comments in this thread as useful as the "lock topic button".
1-you don't know jack about football.
2-You don't look like you have ever placed a bet on a football match.
3-If team improvement is not gained by signing a top player,please explain how else does it happen? I agree that's not the only way to impact the overall team performance but having top players in a team certainly pressure's down the opponents.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

Lol no.  Man United should stop throwing good money after bad and start to accept that they have already lost their dominance with the retirement of Sir Alex "Bacon Face" Ferguson.  Yes, I just called him bacon face because he is also one of my most hated people in European football.  But anyway, what Man United should be doing is get rid of all the fat and become a lean club all over again.  Mourinho is not the man for the job if United does decide to start from scratch.  They should hire a young manager who has the skills, the smarts and the motivation to bring United back to EPL dominance.  I think Eddie Howe of Bournemouth would do quite well for that job imho.  And who knows, he could well be starting another era with them in the coming years.

Hahaha I think the manchester united squad this season is the most complete squad in premier league. Their winger has a good skill but I dont know why they play so poor this season. Maybe for next fixture they should make a change, Pogba With Schweinsteiger in the midfield, as I heard that Bastian Schweinsteiger is back to a reguler training now.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:40:00 PM

Hahaha I think the manchester united squad this season is the most complete squad in premier league.

Exactly why I said that they shouldn't waste any more money.  It's becoming obvious that the problem lies in the club itself that neither a change of managers or acquiring good players can't solve.

Their winger has a good skill but I dont know why they play so poor this season.

Which winger are you talking about?

Maybe for next fixture they should make a change, Pogba With Schweinsteiger in the midfield, as I heard that Bastian Schweinsteiger is back to a reguler training now.

Maybe.  But putting Schweinsteiger on may well be an act of desperation from Mourinho's part rather than by design.  But I'm intruiged, Pogba + Schweinsteiger could form a good and balanced partnership.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:54:38 PM

Maybe.  But putting Schweinsteiger on may well be an act of desperation from Mourinho's part rather than by design.  But I'm intruiged, Pogba + Schweinsteiger could form a good and balanced partnership.

Putting some old player alongside pogba is definitely not going to make things work. Schweinsteiger has long passed his top form and he is definitely not going to put any difference on the squad even if he play alongside with pogba. Thing is they do need to find better midfielder to partner him with pogba
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:00:13 PM

everybody talk about manchester united here, because Manchester united now is under a big problem.
super team who play like a shit. The club who sell a player with a low price and take took him back with the transper price record.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:09:08 PM

Manchester City will be facing Middlesbrough and City will be riding with confidence after beating Barcelona last week but i am expecting a close match against Middlesbrough and i predict Manchester City to win this match
Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: