Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 [873] 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
energycr

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:59:09 PM

The match between Middlesbrough and Leicester City is live and in the half time both teams are yet to score a goal and i dont think there will be many goals in this match either as Middlesbrough have lost four of their last five matches this season while Leicester City has a really poor away record this time around and so i do expect a draw.

82 min and still the score is 0-0 taking risk and betting on over 0.5 goal, i expect that middlesbrough should take home ground benefit and atleast make a goal
I put draw at the beginning of the match because I thought it would end in atleast a 1-1 draw. The odds were there as the play was not the entire match.
If I knew neither would of stepped up as they should have then I would of put 0-0 draw instead and stepped away with a good pay day. Grin
I think the odds were high at 18 at the time I put the draw bet.

Expecting alot of goals to be scored from the remaining games this evening as that was only the first game of today that completed and 5 more to go! Grin

Manchester for over 4.5 goals and Liver pool for over 3.5 taking away with a win today are my predictions.
Let's hope for more eventful game play today! We all need the excitement for sure! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Today the Citizens play against the Clarets on the Etihad Stadium. City has a much better squad and they need a win today so they securize their place in the five european qualifications spots. United is on their tail so they can't afford to play so I'm going for Manchester City victory this evening!
City always strong at the Etihad, I think this is an easy game for city, this victory is very important to rise up and chase points chelsea.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

Man city will have to play with 10 men for the rest of the game, Fernandinho just got a straight red for a bad tackle, i dont think the citizens will cope with 10 men, im almost certain that Burnley will score and go on to win

energycr

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

Man city will have to play with 10 men for the rest of the game, Fernandinho just got a straight red for a bad tackle, i dont think the citizens will cope with 10 men, im almost certain that Burnley will score and go on to win
Ah soot! No sergio aguero this game. So yes I can see them not putting up much of a fight and this will be a draw or even a win for Burnley. Embarrassed
Pity why Pep did not put him in with this game. It's like they don't need the points or anything. Sad
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

The match between Middlesbrough and Leicester City is live and in the half time both teams are yet to score a goal and i dont think there will be many goals in this match either as Middlesbrough have lost four of their last five matches this season while Leicester City has a really poor away record this time around and so i do expect a draw.

82 min and still the score is 0-0 taking risk and betting on over 0.5 goal, i expect that middlesbrough should take home ground benefit and atleast make a goal
I put draw at the beginning of the match because I thought it would end in atleast a 1-1 draw. The odds were there as the play was not the entire match.
If I knew neither would of stepped up as they should have then I would of put 0-0 draw instead and stepped away with a good pay day. Grin

Expecting alot of goals to be scored from the remaining games this evening as that was only the first game of today that completed and 5 more to go! Grin

Manchester for over 4.5 goals and Liver pool for over 3.5 taking away with a win today are my predictions.
Let's hope for more eventful game play today! We all need the excitement for sure! Wink

you are wrong today i think their will be very less goal and now in man city they got 1 red card so this game is also dead, and other games are also going with out goal in first half.
energycr

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

you are wrong today i think their will be very less goal and now in man city they got 1 red card so this game is also dead, and other games are also going with out goal in first half.
Maybe not. Hull city game is over 1.5 goals already and Liverpool is also and they are just beginning the second half. So you just need to hope for exicting second halves. Cheesy
And I don't know why the media said that Ageruo was not playing today:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2515544/man-city-vs-burnley-team-news-line-ups/

He is on the pitch now for the second half.
And they just scored! Grin

Edit: And he just scored! Hahah! Wink
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 04:52:56 PM

Update, city is ahead 2:1 with a couple minutes left in the game, liverpool is drawing 2:2 with that game virtually over. I'me happy to see liverpool struggling

energycr

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

Update, city is ahead 2:1 with a couple minutes left in the game, liverpool is drawing 2:2 with that game virtually over. I'me happy to see liverpool struggling

Yeah Liverpool lost my parlay with not scoring when it counted and doing a draw. I had Manchester City to win so that got me some btc today and when it was 1-0 I put over 2.75 goals on an asian over on goals so I got that from them atleast.
Pretty good day if you chose over on goals for most of the games played today like me. Wink

Now on to the real match of the day with Man Utd vs West Ham and the Payet show! Grin
It ought to be a ba-zinger too! Cheesy
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

The same old story for Liverpool who can win against anyone (Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Manchester City) but losing points against lower-level teams (Burnley, Bournemouth, Sunderland).
If Chelsea win away to tottenham besides making a new record of 14 straight wins with 8 points ahead of the second has the Premier League in his hands.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:26:17 PM

The same old story for Liverpool who can win against anyone (Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Manchester City) but losing points against lower-level teams (Burnley, Bournemouth, Sunderland).
If Chelsea win away to tottenham besides making a new record of 14 straight wins with 8 points ahead of the second has the Premier League in his hands.

Yea that's why I'm not surprised to see the draw against Sunderland and made nice profit by taking both teams to score there. I've great hope Chelsea they will get succeed to make a history with another win.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

Sunderland victory today was really a fortune scored two goals from penalty kicks liverpool had played with strength
But unfortunately luck does not come to them
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:54:54 PM

Sunderland victory today was really a fortune scored two goals from penalty kicks liverpool had played with strength
Oh no man,that was a huge surprise.Livepool loosing to Sunderland,i never expected this to happen.As you said liverpool can beat table toppers but loose to lower level teams,dont know whats their problem.
Javier Pastore

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

Oh no man,that was a huge surprise.Livepool loosing to Sunderland,i never expected this to happen.As you said liverpool can beat table toppers but loose to lower level teams,dont know whats their problem.

Liverpool did not lost against Sunderland, or that would have been the choc of that day, but yes, they did not win, since they have drawn by a 2-2 score.
energycr

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:20:00 PM

Not a loss of the game but a draw. A loss of a two points that would of came easy for them if they just didn't screw it up late in the game.

Concentrate more on the game at hand in West Ham Utd's field. Can they score 3 goals to put away Manchest Utd in the second half? With 10 men only is it possible? The odds are nice if they can actually pull it off. Most thrilling match I would say thus far. Grin
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:28:41 PM

Manchester United won the match against West Ham United with the goals of Mata and Ibrahimovic and the youngster Marcus Rashford who came in as a substitute played really well and with this win Manchester United leveled on points with fifth-placed Tottenham and with this win Manchester United is undefeated in the past 13 matches.
Serge Aurier

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

Manchester United won the match against West Ham United with the goals of Mata and Ibrahimovic and the youngster Marcus Rashford who came in as a substitute played really well and with this win Manchester United leveled on points with fifth-placed Tottenham and with this win Manchester United is undefeated in the past 13 matches.

I think we're starting to see the playstyle of the bunch of the new trainers that came that Summer to get learnt by the players of their respective team. Mourinho, Conte or in some way Gardiola are starting to show great progress in their coaching.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:10:31 PM

I think we're starting to see the playstyle of the bunch of the new trainers that came that Summer to get learnt by the players of their respective team. Mourinho, Conte or in some way Gardiola are starting to show great progress in their coaching.
Rashford is a future start for united. If they had given a chance to him before buying Martial, I dont think they would have had bid that big amount for Martial. Martial is slightly more attacking and rashford sits comfortably into the wings. Other than that, I think they both are equally talented. All teh big managers that moved to EPL this summer are doing just fine. I dont see much increase in the quality of playing style with the exception of chelsea. Who have transformed their playing style and formation when compared to Mou. I'm really impressed with conte and their match against Spurs would be one to watch. last season Chelsea where the one's that killed off Spurs title dream and Spurs now would be looking for some revenge.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:23:28 PM

Both Manchester clubs have been in top form lately and thanks to them I have won some good money with my parlays. Chelsea can pull right away at the top with a win over Tottenham but it will be a tough game and because I am a Man City game I'm hoping Tottenham can win or at least come a draw.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

Annoying that Liverpool did not win the match today although the team was ahead two times. I lost this bet unfortunately.
I hope Arsenal and Chelsea will do better tomorrow. I just set a parlay bet on a win of both for @2.09.

Liverpool did not lost against Sunderland, or that would have been the choc of that day, but yes, they did not win, since they have drawn by a 2-2 score.
Jese Rodriguez

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

Annoying that Liverpool did not win the match today although the team was ahead two times. I lost this bet unfortunately.
I hope Arsenal and Chelsea will do better tomorrow. I just set a parlay bet on a win of both for @2.09.

Same for me pal, I lost some money here, but football isn't an exact science, so this can happen ! I've great hopes tommorow for Chelsea, even if they're facing Tottenham, they can win in that London derby !
Pages: « 1 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 [873] 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: