Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6256 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

Ripple with stable development can bring it into a high price with gradually increasing. in the long-term Ripple will not only achieve high prices alone, but Ripple could be a valuable coin that can be dependable in the future. so I want to support Ripple for now and for the future.

Ripple, although being a centralized payment system, can turn out to be valuable in the long term if there's enough use cases for it in the mainstream world. Now, all we've seen are partnerships and a lot of hype, but it could take off in value as it proves its use case in the real world. Ripple has announced the Xpring initiative which could help spread further adoption of the "XRP" token. This could bring some traction to XRP, although being a centralized "crypto" is what kills it.

Eventually, decentralized cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin will gain greater popularity and acceptance among individuals in the mainstream world. If ETH is compared against XRP in terms of security and reliability, then ETH wins by a long shot. Also, ETH has many advanced features that will allow it to be continuously demanded by people for years to come. The "Ether" cryptocurrency itself is useful since it can be used to execute any smart contract which operates on the Ethereum blockchain. With the wealth of tokens available on the ETH chain, and a lot of support from startups and businesses, Ethereum could easily go higher than Ripple itself. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I think though ethereum does not convince you, but ethereum has an important role in crypto that's what people believe in ethereum and want to buy it and I'm sure you know that ethereum is the platform of many coins and I think that's what makes it better than ripple
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

This is what I think: Ethereum will survive and Ripple will die for sure. Why? Because Ripple is centralized. Just my opinion, though  Roll Eyes

I also think that Ripple and Etherium cannot be compared as they are two different cryptocurrencies. It would be more correct to compare Stellar and Ripple I believe, because they have much more in common.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

I think though ethereum does not convince you, but ethereum has an important role in crypto that's what people believe in ethereum and want to buy it and I'm sure you know that ethereum is the platform of many coins and I think that's what makes it better than ripple

In some sense, we could say that Ethereum is better than Ripple simply because it is decentralized and a lot of startups and companies have been making ICOs on it. Ethereum provides smart contract functionality which allows anyone to easily launch their own token, unlike Ripple. However, Ripple is good for making fast and cheap payments around the world without hassles. Considering that ETH fees are a bit high, Ripple or "XRP" is much cheaper than the former making it extremely useful for micropayments.

Therefore, both cryptos are different from one another, providing their unique uses in the mainstream world. There is no doubt that Ethereum will always be on top of Ripple, but Ripple will continue to survive and make strides in the blockchain industry for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bodj1997

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

Obviously Ethereum is better than Ripple. Ethereum is decentralized crypto currency and it plays a vital role for ICO campaign that's called smart contact and it has also ERC20 system in another way Ripple is centralized crypto currency and it is used by bank. So I like Ethereum.

In my opinion, the Ethereumt will make x3 in the coming year, but you need to make a more reliable system ERC20.
Bodj1997

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Ripple have reached about $5 last two month and is very hig price of Ripple, but now Ripple or XRP back to low price and have $0.7 so far. Except ethereum have reached to $1,500 last two month and it high price but now back low price to $700. Talking about what is the best for future of ethreum and ripple, I almost like ethereum because always have high and moving price every time, except ripple looks the same price.

In my opinion, Ripple will make x5 in the coming year. because it is a reliable currency, which will soon become bad for the big investors.

Ripple, although being a centralized payment system, can turn out to be valuable in the long term if there are enough uses for it in the mainstream world. Now, all we've seen are partnerships and a lot of hype, but it can take off in value as it proves its use case in the real world. Ripple has announced an Xpring initiative that could help spread further adoption of the "XRP" token. This could bring some traction to XRP, although being a centralized "crypto" is what kills it.
Bodj1997

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

On air, as well as in bitcoin, there is a mechanism for confirming transactions. Ethereum, like bitcoin, already managed to survive the division into two currencies: Etherium (ETH) and Etherium Classic (ETC). "HardFork" happened in 2016, after the hackers found the vulnerability of the system and stole a third of the existing ether in the world. After such a massive theft, it was decided to make a "rollback" of the system. Otherwise, it was impossible to return the stolen funds. Not everyone supported this decision, because the idea of ​​Ethereum is to decentralize the currency and exclude any human intervention. Investors who did not support the return of the system, switched to Ethereum CLassic, whose value is now $ 15.8.

But there are many differences between bitcoin and ether. For example, bitcoins can not be more than 21 million, while the quantity of ether is not limited.

Bitcoin halves the award for an open block every four years, while the broadcast system has a fixed reward of 5 broadcasts.

Blocks in the air appear every 10-15 seconds, unlike bitcoin, which takes 10 minutes to appear a new block. Thus, in the Ethereum system, transactions are much faster.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

Personally, I do not consider it the right comparison of these two coins. After all, they are fundamentally different. Yes, and remember that Ripple itself by and large does not belong to the very idea of crypto, because it is centralized.

Never give up
bigrudger

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

I think the ripple has more prospects than ethereum because it is supported by large banks and it is very convenient to pay for
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

If you have money, invest in two coins.
One of the strongest tokens of the Ethereum market. Ripple is also the most popular of the subcoins.
The prices are very low in both. You can invest.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

I like the ether more. Its actual application is wider than that of the ripple. I did not see good projects for investment, which offer to own Ether. I understand that the projects are very different, but my opinion Ether looks much more promising. Although perhaps the situation can change in the closest time.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

I will choose ripple because ripple can possibly reach the $4 to $5 before the end of this 2018 and eth can only reach to $1k so making profit in ripple is greater than eth.
zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Both Ripple and Ethereum are two good coins, but very different personally I think Ethereum is better than Ripple
since it is on the list after Bitcoin, Ripple instead I do not see a great future and I do not find the sense to invest in it.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

I consider both coins a good investment decision. Each coin has its solid potential for further growth. But personally, I thought Ethereum was a more preferable option.
tamerl4n

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

I think that the choice here is obvious - the air. Ether - a strong coin, I believe that this is one of the best for today. I think that this year the Ether will well complement the price increase.
fraggyb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Hello everybody. I consider Ethereum a more reliable and stable coin. This is also indicated by the size of the capitalization of this crypto currency.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

Ripple and ethereum project are so different from eachother. There is nothing unique for xrp and it is extremely overrated and shilled by manipulators. But ethereum has a strong blockchain with smartcontracts technology that is why so many new project use ethereum based tokens.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

I think that the choice here is obvious - the air. Ether - a strong coin, I believe that this is one of the best for today. I think that this year the Ether will well complement the price increase.
yes, I agree with you the best choice is ethereum, Ethereum is a very good coin and is now in position number two after Bitcoin, ETH demand in the market now is very big so I am sure the future of ETH is brighter.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

I think both ethereum and ripple two-duany coint are good to make investment after bitcoint, but maybe more likely to ethereum because as far as I know the value of ethereum sale is higher in comparison with ripple, you live choose which is more suitable

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

What you see first with now has changed, is much different. Ripple has long been displaced by ethereum, and now it's the ethereum that occupies the position just after bitcoin. Even though the ethereum has improved considerably beyond ripple, ripples have gained the trust of various ICOs to collaborate, and the ethereum population has grown enormously and spread everywhere, even today's ethhereum population is larger than the ripple population. The level of development of ethereum is also superior to being able to continue to grow consistently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: