Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6256 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

In any situation I choose ETH ,and chose .  Ethereum is better than Ripple . There are a lot of communities that support Ethereum.

Yes. Almost every cryptocurrency enthusiast supports Ethereum over Ripple. This is obviously because Ripple (XRP) is extremely centralized, whereas Ethereum is decentralized and free for anyone to use for their own needs. Ethereum can execute smart contracts which are immune to censorship and fraud, allowing different use cases to emerge on it like never before. That's not possible with Ripple, and even if it implements such feature in the future, it wouldn't become as successful as Ethereum is.

Perhaps, Ripple might be successful as a "cryptocurrency" for the banksters, since it would become the most regulatory compliant "cryptocurrency" in the world, but Ethereum will always be ahead of XRP by a long shot. Therefore, I believe that everyone should invest more into ETH than XRP itself. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I think both of these coins are worth investing in. I personally did, and I think they both make you a pretty good profit.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I really like these two coins. I hold these two coins. I'm sure between Ethereum and Ripple coins are worth the coins to keep. Because I believe the price of these two coins in the future will reach a very high value.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

Ethereum is better than ripple. Ethereum has a much broader use-case that covers a plethora of industries while Ripple is fairly narrow. Ripple also has a highly centralized supply of XRP which could cause future price suppression. on top of that, the institutions using Ripple aren’t required to use XRP. Therefore, the cryptocurrency inherently has less value.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

The company of ripple  is still profitable to the side of the invetors at the same time trusted company to the public but ethereum is much better in all of this because they are the best in alts.
Suzemw

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

In the event that we think about both Ether is dependably best,while swell is less expensive great choice for exchanging practice and for lobg term.Some interest in swell to hold for couple of years will be beneficial. Smiley
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Ripple has the most influential team, as for me. I believe in their success and that Ripple will be in the top 5 coins in the cryptocurrency market in a short time. This coin is constantly in the top not just so, behind it are serious investors, so that growth will be necessary soon
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Ethereum is better than ripple. Ethereum has a much broader use-case that covers a plethora of industries while Ripple is fairly narrow. Ripple also has a highly centralized supply of XRP which could cause future price suppression. on top of that, the institutions using Ripple aren’t required to use XRP. Therefore, the cryptocurrency inherently has less value.

Yes sir! Ethereum is much more advanced and flexible than Ripple. It may not have the same transaction capacity and speed as XRP, but it's the most decentralized cryptocurrency in existence right now. You can do almost anything with Ethereum, in contrast to XRP which is only useful for worldwide payments. What I dislike the most about XRP is the huge centralization it has, despite what the Ripple company says. Such company has a huge share of XRP tokens, which would greatly affect its price over the long run.

Therefore, I'm sure that many people will prefer Ethereum over Ripple, because they cannot only gain financial freedom, but also interact with smart contracts without the need for human arbitration. Smiley

Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

Two good coin ripple and ethereum but ethereum is above ripple
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

I prefer Ethereum because of the nature of Ethereum which is open to the public and for marketing, it is also a platform that opens the world's first smartcontract Cryptocurrency.

Ripple is more likely to disparage Bitcoin and its Ripple nature is centralized, like a conventional Bank, and it is very dangerous for Ripple holders.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Ripple is still profitable and well known business in this industry but not as like ethereum
because ethereum is very well known business in this industry because they are the best in alts.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

I think both of these coins are worth investing in. I personally did, and I think they both make you a pretty good profit.

As these coins continue to grow in mainstream adoption, they could be worth the investment for the long term. However, I believe that Ethereum will always stay on top of Ripple because of its decentralized nature. People can do a lot more things with Ethereum than Ripple, but the latter is gaining traction with banks as partnerships are established. Maybe the future of XRP, would be such where it could be used as a settlement currency for different digital fiat currencies worldwide. Imagine the USA issuing a "digital Dollar" on the XRP blockchain, as well as Europe issuing a "digital Euro" on the same blockchain. Since XRP is highly centralized, there's no doubt that this could happen in the future, having a positive effect over the token's price in the market.

Despite this, Ethereum will always be loved and admired by libertarians, crypto enthusiasts, and ordinary people alike. Being decentralized, means that no one can take control of your funds, and you're virtually free to do whatever you want with your Ether or ERC-20 Tokens. If you invest early into both ETH and XRP, then you might benefit from the massive price increase that's bound to happen in the cryptocurrency market soon. Therefore, even if both cryptocurrencies are distinct, they have a bright future ahead of them. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bikers

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Ethereum second largest crypto currency in the world, ripple third largest crypto currency in the world. Will Ripple overtake ethereum no chance that's not possible, ripple and ethereum my choice is ethereum. Ethereum is most promising coin ethereum better than ripple.... Smiley
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

recently, the Ethereum have gained a lot of investors and is becoming more popular. so I'll choose Ethereum.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

I prefer to invest my money in Ethereum because ethereum is the second rank of all crypto currency and many investor who choose ethereum for their investment because ethereum give a great profits. And ethereum also is very in demand in the market.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

will do 50 percent on two things.
but i will leave the ripple alone i will get to ETHEREUM and will choose like what i did a week ago to ETC.
ETC + ETH will be the best choice for this month.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

Ethereum has developed into a viable platform with many successful project launched on it.  Ripple is not really talked about like ethereum because most people in Cryptocurrency are for decentralisation!  Ripple is centralized and is good for trading.  Ethereum however,  hold the key to a future where decentralisation rule in business and lifestyle!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
lingter34

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

The trustworthy platform for safely storing investment assets keeps the community interested in investing in them, and raises the ethereum rating and shifts the original ripple position under bitcoin.
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

Ripple very weak altcoin and I consider in will not be able to survive soon and Eth has some problems as well. But I will choose Ripple in this situation because the possibility of future profit is higher.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

I think ripple needs so much help and support from banks and companies, because of slow development. While ether does not need it, so this really benefits from ether because it is independence, unlike Ripples. But it all depends on you, because everyone has their tastes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: