Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized!  (Read 547540 times)
CryptoReTweeter

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:57:07 AM

In marketing you have to put your money where your mouth is. Don't expect the marketers to see things in the same light nor try to pay them with something today worth very little and expect them to hope that it becomes valuable one day. It matters not what you have, the only thing that matters is the price it is that day.

The best Crypto Marketer is Lisa Cheng of Vanbex. They probably charge $3-$5k a month with no guarantees. However she produces results.  If you want a team that produces results for a lot less Vindyne8 (John) is who you need to talk to. I would recommend using both. Although you will never find anyone better than fellow team members or community members that are die hard enthusiasts to market for you.

Community members can use or build their twitter accounts up or create Retweet accounts and really get the word out. The Tweets might seem redundant but its that way for a reason because a serious volley creates memories in the unconverted and leads to either them researching further or that 'I can't get that song out of my head' effect which both are positive for the message because either way the person at least remembers the message.

Well written articles are important. If your a geek make sure not to write like one, just let it flow and source the important data through links or footnotes instead of trying to explain it. Making or getting included in a viral documentary or film that is guerrilla marketed free without charge is great along with Film Festivals. Even if your film places last at least it was viewed, sometimes around the world.

The Twitter Accounts for this here are sparse. Thats probably best for the official account but even thats not certain. I put together a SHIFT ReTweet Account @SHIFT_RTs https://twitter.com/SHIFT_RTs and will try to do my best to retweet the material on this plus my main account. I only retweet two other coins that I am involved with and like. I rarely retweet anything else unless its a one time favor. I focus only on what is important, what I like and believe in and what benefits me. I also have no problem pulling the chute and bailing out if the plane is going to crash.

I am going to get some GPUs and buy some SHIFT if and when I can. Plus ReTweet what is put out from official or trusted sources regarding SHIFT. There will be a documentary made for next years Film Festivals. I was part of a film crew in 2011 that made a documentary that has had millions of views, voted most viewed film on PBS National in 2011 and sells on iTunes today. My friend in New Mexico wants to get involved in Crypto and has agreed to work another project. He is the shit when it comes to films- http://thefilmmakerschannel.com if things work out SHIFT along with 2 other CryptoCurrencies including Bitcoin could possibly be covered within a 50 minute time frame format or well done short film.

I think there is something here. I have been planning this in my head for a while. If this ends up working for me I will be stoked. If anyone needs to contact me just send a PM. I am not one to get into long explanations or FUD sessions in forums. Lets see how this goes. You guys are all doing an amazing job here. Its an exciting place to be right now.

That's like one of the worse advices I have ever heard in here. I agree that Twitter is vital for every coin's (or asset etc..) success, but not because some people are spamming about it, but because its a place where some important people can notice you. If you make some research for like 3 mins, you will find that Lisa Cheng and Vanbex Twitter accounts has less than 4k followers combined. They doesn't seem to tweet a lot either. I'm not saying that they are not working, but for like $3-5k/month I think that they can do better. I have talked with Vindyne8 several times and I think he is a nice guy, but he is promoting just about every coin that pays. Nothing wrong with that, but by "just about every coin" I mean literally 100s of coins, no matter if the coin is called TurboGoatBitcoin or whatever. As you all know success rate of such coins is not very good... not to mention that they are not serious.

SHIFT guys are not Ethereum (which Lisa Cheng seems to support) and they don't have millions of $ to support it. Cryptocurrencies are about technology, but they have also turned into something from which certain people are just making money of. They don't care about their future at all. Your advice is to pay to some people, which will work for you, but there is no passion involved in that. The best thing you can do here is to earn the respect and love of the people. They will then invest in you and will protect their investment. It is always extremely hard (especially in the past 1-2 years) thing to achieve, but that is how things should work when we are talking about technology.    

Vanbex used to have connections to every crypto "NEWS" site. These are actually blogs but for some reason people call them news sites. They would also host conferences or pay for their clients to be speakers at conferences. They had connections to youtube personalities/shows. They would hire trolls to promote their stuff. They buy advertising.

Things have changed a bit now. New "NEWS" blogs have come on the scene. New youtube shows have started. These aren't in the same circle. Vanbex is still a great option but they don't have the same influence they used to.

They haven't promoted anything for a long time. They might have broken up and/or lost connections where they used to have them.

Vitalik Buterin seems to be the new person you talk to if you want media attention or investments.

I don't want to be mean but Vindyne8 promotes such garbage... I actually use his twitter account as "What NOT to buy". I hope it changes one day for the better. I also don't think his audience has much money to invest. Once crypto takes off in a few months and real good coins have money, I could see things changing and his stuff becoming more legit.

You could copy what Vanbex does. It just costs a lot of money. Each "NEWS" site costs $50 to $500 for an article. Being a conference speaker costs $500 to $3000. You could pay off Twitter accounts secretly. Probably $5 to $50 a person per tweet. You could hire trolls who have multiple accounts on social media for $20 to $200 a day. You could pay youtube personalities to do a show on SHIFT for maybe $100 to $500. You could buy ads.

BUT... EVERYONE FORGETS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:

The SHIFT dev is ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!! You can't do media promotion with an anonymous dev. You need a Community member/Evangelist/Supporter like Andreas Antonopoulos.

We need someone to be the face of SHIFT. Someone who knows it's inner workings and who can speak well in public. This would be a difficult job and why I'd be willing to give away quite a bit of SHIFT to this person.

"We need someone to be the face of SHIFT. Someone who knows it's inner workings and who can speak well in public. This would be a difficult job and why I'd be willing to give away quite a bit of SHIFT to this person."

I know the perfect person for this. He understands the technology and is very politically connected. He also would put his heart into it and not expect any compensation for doing so. He also has the know how and connections which could get SHIFT to incredible heights if he was to convert the Insurance Industry to run completely on Smart Contracts. The only problem is last time we spoke I called him a dickhead over a Vodka deal we were working on to supply Ultra Premium Vodka to the Washington DC Market. I regret what I said to him as the time it happened was a really bad time for me as my dad was loosing his 2.5 year fight to beat lung cancer. I am willing to try to contact this friend and see whats up and maybe bring him/her to this forum. The sky is the limit in what he could do for SHIFT if he likes it and can get in the groove. Just a thought...

Regarding hiring trolls and shit like that I would not think thats a good idea. Those lames get under my skin and I personally would not want to think I contributed to that FUDing BS ever.

As far as the blogs charging an arm and a leg for posting articles I agree not a great idea unless its a Press Release which might be needed but done at one of the main blogs with mass traffic not one with 10k viewers a day for that kind of money. For less than $200 you can use iNewsWire or PR News Wire Online and doctor it up with links and Twitter etc. and usually hit 2200 major News Outfits around the world if done correctly. I found a good Crypto Blog 5 days ago that got an article up for me free but usually charge $99 and its had decent exposure (1200+ Views) as these guys know how to do things right. However next time I would expect them to charge me for the next article unless I was able to work something out like maybe I write 2 articles for them and they post one article of mine personally. So like 2 for 1 or something.

Would it be premature to start a SHIFT NEWS blog? Maybe bad idea, I don't know. Just trying to think outside the box with a couple strikes against me already.

Good news is that if things go correctly in other areas I should be able to build my GPU rig for mining this coin within 2-3 weeks. (I realize that could be a lifetime in this world)

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoReTweeter

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:33:25 AM

In marketing you have to put your money where your mouth is. Don't expect the marketers to see things in the same light nor try to pay them with something today worth very little and expect them to hope that it becomes valuable one day. It matters not what you have, the only thing that matters is the price it is that day.

The best Crypto Marketer is Lisa Cheng of Vanbex. They probably charge $3-$5k a month with no guarantees. However she produces results.  If you want a team that produces results for a lot less Vindyne8 (John) is who you need to talk to. I would recommend using both. Although you will never find anyone better than fellow team members or community members that are die hard enthusiasts to market for you.

Community members can use or build their twitter accounts up or create Retweet accounts and really get the word out. The Tweets might seem redundant but its that way for a reason because a serious volley creates memories in the unconverted and leads to either them researching further or that 'I can't get that song out of my head' effect which both are positive for the message because either way the person at least remembers the message.

Well written articles are important. If your a geek make sure not to write like one, just let it flow and source the important data through links or footnotes instead of trying to explain it. Making or getting included in a viral documentary or film that is guerrilla marketed free without charge is great along with Film Festivals. Even if your film places last at least it was viewed, sometimes around the world.

The Twitter Accounts for this here are sparse. Thats probably best for the official account but even thats not certain. I put together a SHIFT ReTweet Account @SHIFT_RTs https://twitter.com/SHIFT_RTs and will try to do my best to retweet the material on this plus my main account. I only retweet two other coins that I am involved with and like. I rarely retweet anything else unless its a one time favor. I focus only on what is important, what I like and believe in and what benefits me. I also have no problem pulling the chute and bailing out if the plane is going to crash.

I am going to get some GPUs and buy some SHIFT if and when I can. Plus ReTweet what is put out from official or trusted sources regarding SHIFT. There will be a documentary made for next years Film Festivals. I was part of a film crew in 2011 that made a documentary that has had millions of views, voted most viewed film on PBS National in 2011 and sells on iTunes today. My friend in New Mexico wants to get involved in Crypto and has agreed to work another project. He is the shit when it comes to films- http://thefilmmakerschannel.com if things work out SHIFT along with 2 other CryptoCurrencies including Bitcoin could possibly be covered within a 50 minute time frame format or well done short film.

I think there is something here. I have been planning this in my head for a while. If this ends up working for me I will be stoked. If anyone needs to contact me just send a PM. I am not one to get into long explanations or FUD sessions in forums. Lets see how this goes. You guys are all doing an amazing job here. Its an exciting place to be right now.

That's like one of the worse advices I have ever heard in here. I agree that Twitter is vital for every coin's (or asset etc..) success, but not because some people are spamming about it, but because its a place where some important people can notice you. If you make some research for like 3 mins, you will find that Lisa Cheng and Vanbex Twitter accounts has less than 4k followers combined. They doesn't seem to tweet a lot either. I'm not saying that they are not working, but for like $3-5k/month I think that they can do better. I have talked with Vindyne8 several times and I think he is a nice guy, but he is promoting just about every coin that pays. Nothing wrong with that, but by "just about every coin" I mean literally 100s of coins, no matter if the coin is called TurboGoatBitcoin or whatever. As you all know success rate of such coins is not very good... not to mention that they are not serious.

SHIFT guys are not Ethereum (which Lisa Cheng seems to support) and they don't have millions of $ to support it. Cryptocurrencies are about technology, but they have also turned into something from which certain people are just making money of. They don't care about their future at all. Your advice is to pay to some people, which will work for you, but there is no passion involved in that. The best thing you can do here is to earn the respect and love of the people. They will then invest in you and will protect their investment. It is always extremely hard (especially in the past 1-2 years) thing to achieve, but that is how things should work when we are talking about technology.    

Vanbex used to have connections to every crypto "NEWS" site. These are actually blogs but for some reason people call them news sites. They would also host conferences or pay for their clients to be speakers at conferences. They had connections to youtube personalities/shows. They would hire trolls to promote their stuff. They buy advertising.

Things have changed a bit now. New "NEWS" blogs have come on the scene. New youtube shows have started. These aren't in the same circle. Vanbex is still a great option but they don't have the same influence they used to.

They haven't promoted anything for a long time. They might have broken up and/or lost connections where they used to have them.

Vitalik Buterin seems to be the new person you talk to if you want media attention or investments.

I don't want to be mean but Vindyne8 promotes such garbage... I actually use his twitter account as "What NOT to buy". I hope it changes one day for the better. I also don't think his audience has much money to invest. Once crypto takes off in a few months and real good coins have money, I could see things changing and his stuff becoming more legit.

You could copy what Vanbex does. It just costs a lot of money. Each "NEWS" site costs $50 to $500 for an article. Being a conference speaker costs $500 to $3000. You could pay off Twitter accounts secretly. Probably $5 to $50 a person per tweet. You could hire trolls who have multiple accounts on social media for $20 to $200 a day. You could pay youtube personalities to do a show on SHIFT for maybe $100 to $500. You could buy ads.

BUT... EVERYONE FORGETS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:

The SHIFT dev is ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!! You can't do media promotion with an anonymous dev. You need a Community member/Evangelist/Supporter like Andreas Antonopoulos.

We need someone to be the face of SHIFT. Someone who knows it's inner workings and who can speak well in public. This would be a difficult job and why I'd be willing to give away quite a bit of SHIFT to this person.

I guess you could have an anonymous dev. You could modify your voice some how. Then wear a mask. Appear virtually and do interviews virtually.

I like it and am hip, However I think the focus would quickly drift away from SHIFT and would end up causing possibly some serious issues that could only hurt SHIFT and its bottom line short term and possibly long term if the general public continues to stay asleep.
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:12:41 PM

DAMN the price just keeps on dying  Embarrassed Embarrassed

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Phantas

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:22:48 PM

dev last activity : October 25, 2015, 07:49:20 PM.  Sad

Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

damn that sucks, the explorer is not even up, we dont know if they dumped the premine and moved on to something else.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:15:34 AM

damn that sucks, the explorer is not even up, we dont know if they dumped the premine and moved on to something else.

To my knowledge, the main dev had to take a health related leave of absence. From everything described to me, I don't believe he's lying and will be back shortly once again putting more than 100% of his effort on to this project.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:16:21 AM

Can a dev not have 3 days off? Is the rule maximum 2 days rest?

ShiftTeam (OP)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 07:46:51 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 08:05:43 AM by ShiftTeam

Hi

We have not abandon SHIFT. I have been on a leave for being sick. Spent several weeks an a hospital. Lets say, it has been alot for me lately. Part time work as a IT-consultant combined with university studies, SHIFT and IRL-life became to much and i went straight into the wall. In other words, a major depression. People seem to think that running a serious crypto currency is a piece of cake, well it is not i can say. And it is definitely not worth it in terms of economic income, it is nearly zero. Those who earned money on this is the miners, without a doubt. But you dont see they mention this. No "thanks for doing a good job".

I have been told by my public relations advisor not to be rude, but when the above writes "1 day off and then i smells rotten", to you i want to say. Fuck you dear sir. Seriously, fuck you:)

Regarding the block explorer, we have no money to pay for it. Etherchain wants 0,2 BTC in SHF. People dont seem to understand that this is quite alot in our current state. We did not have a 11M premine like EXP nor do we have anything close to ETH (but thats fair, its their development in the first place).

Development will be starting again when i feel better. By then i hope to see almindor around as well.

Regards
Joey
joshafest

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:24:43 AM

get well soon.....

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
Meladon

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:23:21 AM

What is the progress with the website?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 09:43:11 AM

Supporting something without money, whales and/or pump & dump schemes is extremely hard. I understand you completely! The only thing you can do is to attract some attention. Be more social (Facebook, Twitter), tweet more often about your plans. Eventually some serious investors may believe in you and then your work will be priced more as it is now.

P.S. Whoever wants may retweet: http://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/659665660977553408   

ShiftTeam (OP)

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 07:00:34 PM

Hi

We have not abandon SHIFT. I have been on a leave for being sick. Spent several weeks an a hospital. Lets say, it has been alot for me lately. Part time work as a IT-consultant combined with university studies, SHIFT and IRL-life became to much and i went straight into the wall. In other words, a major depression. People seem to think that running a serious crypto currency is a piece of cake, well it is not i can say. And it is definitely not worth it in terms of economic income, it is nearly zero. Those who earned money on this is the miners, without a doubt. But you dont see they mention this. No "thanks for doing a good job".

I have been told by my public relations advisor not to be rude, but when the above writes "1 day off and then i smells rotten", to you i want to say. Fuck you dear sir. Seriously, fuck you:)

Regarding the block explorer, we have no money to pay for it. Etherchain wants 0,2 BTC in SHF. People dont seem to understand that this is quite alot in our current state. We did not have a 11M premine like EXP nor do we have anything close to ETH (but thats fair, its their development in the first place).

Development will be starting again when i feel better. By then i hope to see almindor around as well.

Regards
Joey

Hey, I get it. I'm not blaming you for anything. But you have the first clone of ethereum. It's perfect to piss away because it can suck in a lot of good money. Miners that made money got that money from buyers like me. I've seen a lot of coins come on strong at first, have inexplicable constant downward pressure, then the disappearing dev act. All about the same time in a coin's life.

Seen it all before 1 million times. I hope I'm wrong about this one and wrong about you, but the record for disappearing devs because of mental distress or some such explanation is very very very very very very very long.

They usually leave with kind of a whimper.

I know, i have been around long enough as well. Mental distress, i dont know. This became quite serious. Ended up in medical intensive care, police, ambulance.. you name it. I guess you can figure it out.

I state it again, i will not stop developing shift. Right now i have to focus on getting better. No trying to whine here, but thats my reality right now.

Regards
ShiftTeam (OP)

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 07:01:44 PM

It is Tekas responsibility, have not heard from him in a while. Its 95% done the last i knew.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:39:30 PM

It is Tekas responsibility, have not heard from him in a while. Its 95% done the last i knew.

I'm waiting for the content.. which I've been informed is on its way Cheesy
morteos

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:31:56 AM

I don't see what the big hurry is. Shift has been out for only 2 months. You expect to get rich in 2 months? Haha, keep dreaming. I would rather the dev takes his time rather than try to rush things. Rome wasn't built in a day after all. Major changes like switching to PoS take time and they're a hell of a lot better than little updates that barely do anything except give you peace of mind.

Thanks for your hard work ShiftTeam. Hope you get well soon.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:26:51 AM

Agree keep it up good things take time! Can't wait for website

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 05:50:15 AM

+1  I'd help out a bit for the explorer as well...what's the deal there?

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:52:10 AM

Did we just agree on something  Grin

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 06:14:13 AM

Did we just agree on something  Grin

We likely agree on more than you think.   Kiss

donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:10:46 PM

I am also more than willing to help with explorer just need to get the address clarified for payment.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: