Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized!  (Read 547538 times)
ShiftTeam (OP)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:38:17 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 06:49:31 AM by ShiftTeam

Hey, SHIFT is back. Any more developments coming? This is a good coin. It would be nice to get a blockexplorer up. Paying someone per month was stupid. You should have bought the blockexplorer code or used an open source one.

We actually tried that. We hired altsheets to do the work, which was a mistake. We ran out of time and could not do it our selfs. I can for sure develop a block explorer, no big deal. I can also bring a website up, thats the least of problems if i have the time. So the issue here is,

1. Are we going to continue or would the community like the "takeover"? Its a simple question. I will not listen to cruton or whatever his name is.
2. We must establish a development fund. We can do that after i fix the block explorer and webpage for gaining trust, no problem.
3. I need at least one or two dedicated team members since i do not have the time to both answer questions here on the forum, doing design work (which i suck at) and code at the same time.

If the community vote for that i continue the development then we can proceed with number 2 and 3.

Regards

We will go with the takeover.

You don't need a fund because you will dump it like the scammer you are.

You never had a team. You just dumped the premine.

Go away scammer.

Please, go to the new thread. Block explorer, website, social links, all are coming.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1364925.0

Everyone else go to the takeover thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1364925.0
dd.
You are not trustworthy. People see that in your comments, all from the start. You do not realize it your self though..

Website is 95% done already. Teka arranged that. We had a explorer. We was on twitter with some heavy dudes, crushonbtc arranged that. You call us scammers and then you reinvent the wheel because of your greed and your large stack of SHF. Still you wont take part of the takeover, just sit back and watch. You are the type of person that drags crypto in to bad lights with your suggestions and the will to do absolutely nothing to make things proceed.

You cant hide your track record on bitcointalk, its there. Show us where we dumped the premine.. as you say we did, please enlighten the community.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:27:40 AM

Dear DEV! Please do not waste your energy on arguments with windbag! It is better to join forces with people interested in the development of the coin.
Maverick69

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:02:34 PM

Website is 95% done already.

Would you mind donate us what has already been done? I would understand if you're against it, but you also said you were ready to help, so...
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:16:53 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 05:30:15 PM by tx42

I set up a shift slack at https://shiftnrg.slack.com/

Please PM me with an email address and I will send you an invite.

I encourage everyone to migrate to the takeover thread.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:19:26 PM

Would you mind donate us what has already been done? I would understand if you're against it, but you also said you were ready to help, so...

What Maverick69 is saying is that he would like access to the website materials that the original developer has in hand, so that Maverick69 can create the website at a new URL.

Denis1805

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:25:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KvRgeFR.png

I set up a shift slack at https://shiftnrg.slack.com/

Please PM me with an email address and I will send you an invite.

I encourage everyone to migrate to the takeover thread.

you can deport invitation me Denis1805@bk.ru
ShiftTeam (OP)

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 08:17:04 PM

What Maverick69 is saying is that he would like access to the website materials that the original developer has in hand, so that Maverick69 can create the website at a new URL.

Well you "took over" by creating a new thread without any hesitation not talking with any other former team members. You do not understand the 100s of hours put into this. So, you are on your own. You will have a block explorer and a website soon enough, just as we did (except the 95% done website).

Allthough, it will be interesting to see how it goes, maybe i can be proud of SHF after a while. After all i started it. Ii planned to come back and develop when i felt better. Good luck.

In its core (golang) its more developed than EXP, so you have a head start there.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:08:46 PM

Ugh...the constant drama at Bitcointalk is the reason why I keep leaving this place. I've comeback to say that founder of shift is not a scammer, he tried his best and all it came down to was the low value of shift and the fact that the dev was not wealthy enough to support all of the burden of this coin from his own funds. The block explorer took a substantial portion of the premine, in terms of the monthly payment and the total cockup with altsheets.

In terms of the website, I will not be releasing anything without approval from the founder as thats who paid me. I wouldn't say the website is 95% done and if I do get approval to realase it, I will probably fix it. I never finished it as I already cut my rates by more than half to help the dev out (FYI, he did not ask me to do this) and then his medical situation made it seem unlikely that the coin will make a comeback soon.

I'm also pretty much out of all crypto, except for Bitcoin and two other major holdings.
m4nki

Activity: 1039

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:35:11 PM

Well you "took over" by creating a new thread without any hesitation not talking with any other former team members. You do not understand the 100s of hours put into this. So, you are on your own. You will have a block explorer and a website soon enough, just as we did (except the 95% done website).

Allthough, it will be interesting to see how it goes, maybe i can be proud of SHF after a while. After all i started it. Ii planned to come back and develop when i felt better. Good luck.

In its core (golang) its more developed than EXP, so you have a head start there.

I can feel you! Thank you so much for all the work you have done, just in forking Ethereum. As you pointed out, it is not an easy task, otherwise there would be much more than just three clones in the world (SHIFT being the first).

And what the fuck? SHIFT is golang in it's core language?.
Whoever doesnt know, Google developed Golang (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(programming_language). As I am not a coder, I cannot judge it's code base, but looking at it's parents, this might be very valuable.

Time will show, but I could imagine that Google then might find some serious interest in usage for SHIFT.

Maybe they have never even heard of SHIFT.

Anyways, good job on the start!

Ugh...the constant drama at Bitcointalk is the reason why I keep leaving this place. I've comeback to say that founder of shift is not a scammer, he tried his best and all it came down to was the low value of shift and the fact that the dev was not wealthy enough to support all of the burden of this coin from his own funds. The block explorer took a substantial portion of the premine, in terms of the monthly payment and the total cockup with altsheets.

In terms of the website, I will not be releasing anything without approval from the founder as thats who paid me. I wouldn't say the website is 95% done and if I do get approval to realase it, I will probably fix it. I never finished it as I already cut my rates by more than half to help the dev out (FYI, he did not ask me to do this) and then his medical situation made it seem unlikely that the coin will make a comeback soon.

I'm also pretty much out of all crypto, except for Bitcoin and two other major holdings.

This is what I believe, too. Thanks for putting this in words. People do go broke sometimes. We are not in wonderland. In real life, every 9 out of 10 startups fail. The only thing to do is take the experience and learn from it, instead of flaming the throat out.

Maverick69

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:51:19 PM

It's ok, however, I'm wondering if you really want to help this coin, or if you're filled of bitterness, which is never good for the health.
I offered you my help in private before the takeover, so that you can focus on development and only that. You never replied. Where was that supposed to go? Look, I have a domain name, and a host now. I was also keen on making a block explorer (although I admit I have no experience in that, so it could have taken some time). Someone else will do it, and that's great. Good will gives energy!
Too bad it ends up like this...
ShiftTeam (OP)

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 10:00:58 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 10:16:11 PM by ShiftTeam

It's ok, however, I'm wondering if you really want to help this coin, or if you're filled of bitterness, which is never good for the health.
I offered you my help in private before the takeover, so that you can focus on development and only that. You never replied. Where was that supposed to go? Look, I have a domain name, and a host now. I was also keen on making a block explorer (although I admit I have no experience in that, so it could have taken some time). Someone else will do it, and that's great. Good will gives energy!
Too bad it ends up like this...

When you sent the PMs i was in no state to even figure about develoment and how to proceed. It might have been better to answer your PMs and say that i didnt have the time. But then again, i wanted to get back, and here i am. If i had flipped you off you might not be here in the SHIFT thread today, i wanted to have the options open. Perhaps its was a mistake. Yes. i am bitter, because i planned to come back and i had some great ideas. But then came the fuders and told people that i was a scammer and what not. Now you have started a new thread instead of combine forces.

The community funding will still happen, weather im in it or not. Good luck, and god speed.

EDIT: The 4 biggest accounts has about 1M SHF on it, guess one is at least bittrex, maybe they can help out with the funding, and if they do im ready to combine forces and make something out of this,

There are two reasons that this failed. 1. Too small of a premine since we did not know about the valuation. And of course, the value of SHF it selfs.

I couldnt do this alone, so i had to pay people. Im a coder in specific languages such as python, C and Golang. I am also a network engineer and are working on my master thesis right now. Just took up the studies from being sick about 2 months. The other stuff, it became too much and i got sick.

ANd as TEKA said above, i am no scammer. Ask all the other members. I let them hold substansial amounts of the premine in their accounts. So its pretty upsetting that as well. When i left, i let over about 70K in total to all of them, except teka.

I said, hold it for me. And i dont blame them if they have sold it, not a bit. They put in so much work, people do not understand this.. i trust them fully and the SHF is theirs.
m4nki

Activity: 1039

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:07:41 PM

If there is a bounty program, for developing and implementing new features (which also you could then suggest), this might be a great way of combining forces, dont you think?

Maverick69

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:11:33 PM

You're welcome to join us on Slack, m4nki you're welcome too! You just have to send a PM to tx42 with your email address.

There are 91k in donation. We have yet to decide how we will share this out. Whoever is the future dev will get a part of that, for sure.
ShiftTeam (OP)

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 10:19:34 PM

Nice to hear from you again buddy, this guy is among the most trustful people on bitcointalk. Without a doubt.
ShiftTeam (OP)

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 10:21:44 PM

You're welcome to join us on Slack, m4nki you're welcome too! You just have to send a PM to tx42 with your email address.

There are 91k in donation. We have yet to decide how we will share this out. Whoever is the future dev will get a part of that, for sure.

shiftcurrency@gmail.com
Maverick69

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:42:15 PM

For those who are interested, our slack channel is

https://shiftnrg.slack.com/

All you have to do is to send a PM to tx42 with your email address, you will receive an invite in the mail, and then you will be prompted to create an account (which takes less than 1 minute). Tx42 is the only one able to accept members since he's the creator of the channel.

Everyone with good will is welcome!
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:17:49 AM

Nice to hear from you again buddy, this guy is among the most trustful people on bitcointalk. Without a doubt.

This is true.

I bet if the new developers don't see a price rise within the first 4 months they will abandon the project as well.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:20:54 AM

What will the new developers do once the 91k donations are spent and no price rise? Nothing, but they will for sure know how the original SHF dev felt.

tx42

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:15:52 AM

I sent out a bunch of invitations to the slack channel. Please PM me if you would like to join.

tx42

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:16:43 AM

What will the new developers do once the 91k donations are spent and no price rise? Nothing, but they will for sure know how the original SHF dev felt.

I am not asking for donations yet. Please sign up for slack and move to the other thread if you would like to support the takeover.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: