Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment.  (Read 30514 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

Yeah I think small bitcoin price is good for everybody,  weak hands sell and strong hands are buying Wink Wink

It is good only for the beginners - the guys who have taken a decision to enter the crypto market just now. I suppose, the more experienced traders are waiting for the higher BTC prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10225

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

Yeah I think small bitcoin price is good for everybody,  weak hands sell and strong hands are buying Wink Wink

It is good only for the beginners - the guys who have taken a decision to enter the crypto market just now. I suppose, the more experienced traders are waiting for the higher BTC prices.

Price movements should not be considered as all or nothing, and the same is true for decisions to invest in bitcoin (or any other asset in which you perceive it to have good fundamentals - meaning a higher price in the future).

Some people believe that they have to take a large investment in bitcoin, right away, but bitcoin is not that kind of investment, and therefore, you can buy small amounts over a long period of time - whether you are an experienced and long term investor or you are a beginner.

I got into bitcoin in late 2013, and it took me about a year to establish what I had felt to be a decent stake and to pretty much establish my position (by the end of 2014).  However, even after establishing my stake, I have continued to dollar cost average buy into bitcoin, which can also be reasonably carried out at these prices.

Another factor remains cash flow.  If you have a cashflow, it makes a lot of sense to consider that cashflow over years and years.  Having the cash flow does not signify that you borrow against it to buy bitcoin, but instead that you can consider that cashflow as part of your budget to continue to buy bitcoin and to attempt to establish your bitcoin over a long period of time rather than getting caught up in all or nothing thinking and making investments beyond your own budget.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

Low bitcoin price give us the opportunity to buy the top coin in an affordable price provided that the present price will not go down further. But most of the crypto investors are waiting for the right time to start buying and it is mostly happen when the price of the bitcoin start to go up orstill going up strongly. Their confidence on bitcoin will be up if they see a continuing uptrend of the coin or a bullrun is already happening.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

yes, of course, when the conditions of bitcoin prices are falling, it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because many cheap bitcoin prices will be looking for and buying bitcoin and it is difficult to get bitcoin.
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

maybe this is the best investment, almost everyone complains that hearing the BTC is not stable, but that sounds a little better for investors.
nyobaanweh

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

It is solely smart for bitcoin to possess an occasional worth as a result of it'll attract loads of individuals to place their cash in bitcoin associated invest it for long run as a result of the risk-reward quantitative relation is high associated it's terribly enticing for a capitalist to ascertain a high doable reward for an investment except for the folks that are already within the bitcoin and acquired their bitcoin from the past high worth then it's not smart for them to ascertain the progress of worth for bitcoin.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
At this moment the price of bitcoin is down from around $20000 to $6500 and there are big difference on the price. On the other hand, as of now the price is low and many people can buy a lot of it and it is very affordable. However, if the demand goes up probably the price will also go up and I think this rapid buying of people will have a positive effect on the price of bitcoin.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
At this moment the price of bitcoin is down from around $20000 to $6500 and there are big difference on the price. On the other hand, as of now the price is low and many people can buy a lot of it and it is very affordable. However, if the demand goes up probably the price will also go up and I think this rapid buying of people will have a positive effect on the price of bitcoin.

Low btc price is good for all the investors that's planning to enter the cryptocurrency world but for the investors that already bought bitcoin on its high price before then it's not good for them.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
jcojci

Activity: 707
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

maybe this is the best investment, almost everyone complains that hearing the BTC is not stable, but that sounds a little better for investors.

for me, investing in bitcoin is the best investment that I can do especially if I can see the price is at the lower price like today. and if I have more money, I will invest in bitcoin only and not use it to invest in altcoin because the chance for me to make a big profit will come with bitcoin. but unfortunately, many people still don't believe in bitcoin so they don't want to use this chance to invest in bitcoin.
Sectedmn

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

in the intervening time i suppose it is good. Low price and market at the crimson region is one of the excellent possibility we will have. you could purchase BTC and different altcoins that has the capability to grow within the near destiny. every time subsequently marketplace will recover and bitcoin will bounce back.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Low bitcoin price give us the opportunity to buy the top coin in an affordable price provided that the present price will not go down further. But most of the crypto investors are waiting for the right time to start buying and it is mostly happen when the price of the bitcoin start to go up orstill going up strongly. Their confidence on bitcoin will be up if they see a continuing uptrend of the coin or a bullrun is already happening.

First of all, this price is low only if you compare it with Bitcoin's prices in December 2017- January 2018. However, it is really good for each newbie who wants to invest in BTC.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

now is the right time to invest in crypto. although the price is expensive compared to 2015. but over time and more and more people know. nothing is impossible for this crypto price to reach the highest point again.
nyobaanweh

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

The price of bitcoin that is low at this moment is good for investors who will buy bitcoin because they may have a chance to have a higher gain or profits at the coming days when the price value of the coin market will be greenish, so its a good timing now to buy bitcoin that the price is low.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

yes, of course, when the conditions of bitcoin prices are falling, it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because many cheap bitcoin prices will be looking for and buying bitcoin and it is difficult to get bitcoin.

The prices have remained below 5 digits for almost 6-7 months now. Those who wanted to amass Bitcoins have already done that and now if the prices won't rise then it will start hurting the future of BTC.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

It will be an advantage to invest in bitcoin now.  Market is down and it has become headache to some people and joy to others. It's all good to be of benefit to the market prices of the coins.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I think low prices are a doubt for bitcoin buyers. They will doubt if the price of bitcoin does not increase. So if bitcoin prices are low, there will be positive and negative things in the community. We only need to take something positive right now. And buy bitcoin if you have more money.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Today it is not that simple to buy 'full' bitcoin, 6+k is big amount. However, value dropped from 20 thousand and from that point of view, price is much lower and opportunity for earning increased. I do believe that there are people that find this as a good chance to invest.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Low price of bitcoin is obviously a good price not for bitcoin itself but also for others who wanted to invest at a lower price. As the price continues to drop, some people are panic selling while other people are also waiting for the dip before they invest in. It's now or never situation where only those who decides smartly can take advantage of the current bitcoin status.

ParkSaezz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

At present the value of bitcoin is very low so invest in bitcoin  is the right time. Buy bitcoin now and hold the coin for future. Bitcoin growth is not good nowadays, so many dumps only happens. Some people are getting panic to invest in bitcoin due to this price drop. Some people are ready to invest and some people are ready to hold for future.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

low bitcoin price indicates that it is good to buy but it is not wise to sell. It is good for someone who wants to have it at this moment because once the price raise up again and cant stop anymore they will going to regret it but of course the patience is must if you want to hold a coin specially the bitcoin itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: