Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment.  (Read 30514 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

The current bitcoin price situation is still low and trying to hold it back and not panic, and actually this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price is low and then hold.
I am sure that for the next few months there will be an increase and will depend on how strong you hold it and that it will generate huge profits.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

Yeah the BTC and other crypto like ETH BCH and other expensive crypto nowadays are worth buying for the moment. And take note that it is only worth buy for the "MOMENT" so take this chance and opportunity to invest while market price is cheap and there could be another moment to buy but you will going to wait again to another good moment like this.
BTC and other crypto is really cheap right now, you're right, it is a big opportunity to collect bitcoin. but if you don't want to hold it for the long time, this time is not the right time becauuse bitcoin is still on downtrend
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:42:08 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
Yes its good and bakkt will launch at the right moment to invite many new customer to invest in bitcoin and altcoins, soon we would have more good price and stable price.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

yes you are in a condition when the price of bitcoin is very cheap and is falling it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin so take advantage of such a good moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

The current bitcoin price situation is still low and trying to hold it back and not panic, and actually this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price is low and then hold.
I am sure that for the next few months there will be an increase and will depend on how strong you hold it and that it will generate huge profits.
Those who can avail should buy more and store it inside the safe wallet, the value are cheap and investing can be a good opportunity for people
who have spare money as it can be turned into a good fortune when the market start to pumped up and try to bounce back and reach much higher
new height its all about understanding and taking the advantage.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
This time people will call it golden moment. This is a very good price for blockchain enthusiasts and wants to make money from this technology in the future. a good technology and solving many difficult math problems over the years will always have a good future. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

What is interesting is that, if we look, if everyone turns to coins and Bitcoin, at a very affordable price, all people think, like gold, ancient gold began with a bubble issue. When all people used to hunt gold mines. Until now gold is still in demand.
It came to mind why I didn't try investing in Bitcoin alone.
I also think for the future Bitcoin will be very bright.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

This is a good time to buy and invest in Bitcoin. I believe that in 3 years, Bitcoin's price will rise again higher than $ 12k. If you invest now and hold for 3 years, you will have a huge profit margin.
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

As for me, It's a great time to buy BTC because its price is very cheap. Hopefully BTC would come back as normal price like last year again and i would have more profit from this price at the moment. However, Its just my perspective about btc for the next time. Nobody would know what trend btc could go in the future. There are still more people who react negatively by selling with BTC. It will probably make the btc price go dip.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

There are two different sides of the direction, the protracted dilemma for the owner of BTC because they are afraid of losing even more, while it is good for us to buy BTC at a time when it should reach a low point like what is happening now. I think keeping and buying is the best thing for now.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

If we have a lot of Bitcoins, the future is not far, we will become rich and have a better life. Owning Bitcoin is now extremely easy and now I have to buy a bit.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

What is interesting is that, if we look, if everyone turns to coins and Bitcoin, at a very affordable price, all people think, like gold, ancient gold began with a bubble issue. When all people used to hunt gold mines. Until now gold is still in demand.
It came to mind why I didn't try investing in Bitcoin alone.
I also think for the future Bitcoin will be very bright.
Yes definitely low Bitcoin price is good at the moment because people can buy Bitcoins right now and hold them for future rise in price so that they can earn lots of profits in the future. It is also good time for investors to invest because the prices are low and when the price will rise they can earn good profit margins.Bitcoin is a blessing for all of us and we can make a lot of money from it.People have a lot of faith in bitcoin as it has made many people rich.
cury30

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

but if the price will remain low for to many time, it will impact on the bitcoin prices, especially for those who hold bitcoin in the middle caste. will greatly impact on their economies. the low price will make some people feel panic, and get worried when the price keeps on falling.
HioasAaod224

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

A low price of BTC would make it easier for newbies to enter into the crypto space and also for large whales to purchase more cryptocurrency, but it doesn't mean things would stay like this forever in fact very soon the price would increase because of the massive use cases and potential that BTC has.
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

there are so many opportunities they are very wide open if they are able to be patient to hold assets well and success can be realized later and indeed this condition is awaited by traders to buy bitcoin
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

You must be able to take advantage of moments like that to buy as much bitcoin as you can when conditions are cheap and don't miss such a golden opportunity. And of course that is a very good opportunity for investment
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

but if the price will remain low for to many time, it will impact on the bitcoin prices, especially for those who hold bitcoin in the middle caste. will greatly impact on their economies. the low price will make some people feel panic, and get worried when the price keeps on falling.

that is impossible to happen . price wont remain low for a long time because when the price is low many people will enter the crypto market and that could result for a growth on the price  of crypto  . now when the price is already high enough , people will also decide to sell their coins which can lead for a market dump and that will cause again for new people to enter the crypto scene .  see? its just a cycle , where cryptos can go up or down depending on their current status and what makes them to be volatile .
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

I think that is a very good time to invest and buy some bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because when the price of bitcoin falls, the price of some other cryptocurrency will also fall and you can use the very cheap price.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

I think that bitcoin is already attracting new people and the demand for it will always be ! It is unlikely that the price will fall below $ 5 000 I'm more inclined to bullish trend !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

It is true if low price bitcoin make many people want to join and start from the beginning, different from people who have bitcoin and hold it if the price is stable at cheap what will they do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: