Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 [1553] 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 3780 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 769672 times)
zuzie

Activity: 1498
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:10:42 AM

In addition, I am also interested in how Milan are preparing to start next season as the newest Serie A champion this season. They performed well but hoped that new players would be brought in to strengthen their team. I believe that Milan have returned to good form in recent seasons, so it's certainly good to have a tougher competition in Serie A next season compared to last season.

AC Milan should now have new players in the squad. Especially now they need an experienced striker. Zlatan Ibrahimović is now about 41 years old. Milan should now take on a young striker. It is foolish to expect regularly good performances from Zlatan Ibrahimović at this age. He has been sidelined for several matches this season due to injury. And so if Milan wants to play well next season and win the title, they have to spend a lot of money now and bring in talented players.
I'm sure Milan already realized about this and they will find new players as the replacement of Giroud and Ibrahimovic especially for Ibrahimovic that he almost near to retired and probably next season he will leave Milan and this summer Milan linked to several players who mostly forward players such as Divock Origi, Domenico Berardi or Gianluca Scamacca which is mostly some of them are in their prime aged and the last name I mentioned Origi is almost certain went to Milan i think he can be good solution for forward position because during play for Liverpool he has made important goals and help Liverpool won the title

AC Milan officially introduced Giroud last season, his contribution has influenced Milan's success this season, Giroud has performed successfully with Milan and I think it is too early to think about a replacement for Olivier Giroud. Italian media reported that there were no specifics about the duration of Giroud's contract at Milan, according to reports circulating Giroud was contract for one year with the option of a year extension next season. As for ibra, he is still recovering after surgery, not sure about his career in milan, but milan have Rafael Leao, so they don't have to worry too much about the milan front line squad, because it is filled with talented players.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Luzin

Activity: 1470
Merit: 789

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:33:36 AM

Conte left Inter Milan because he did not guarantee a financial budget for transfer. He disagreed with the club plan and his ambition is to compete aggressively for Champions League. So when he realized that Inter Milan director board did not have a plan for that, he decided to leave the club.

Tottenham is just a temporary job for Conte I think so. He will move to a bigger club after he finishes his job in Spurs.

Tottenham from year to year have similar achievements. This year they made it to the UCL it was pretty good. In the previous year they usually only reached the Europa League. I think Conte is pretty good, he doesn't shop for new players much. I think if they are still like this, they will have the same achievements in the next year. They survived for several years staying in the top ten. I don't know where Conte is going, but there seems to be no news that he is going.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:34:01 AM

In addition, I am also interested in how Milan are preparing to start next season as the newest Serie A champion this season. They performed well but hoped that new players would be brought in to strengthen their team. I believe that Milan have returned to good form in recent seasons, so it's certainly good to have a tougher competition in Serie A next season compared to last season.

AC Milan should now have new players in the squad. Especially now they need an experienced striker. Zlatan Ibrahimović is now about 41 years old. Milan should now take on a young striker. It is foolish to expect regularly good performances from Zlatan Ibrahimović at this age. He has been sidelined for several matches this season due to injury. And so if Milan wants to play well next season and win the title, they have to spend a lot of money now and bring in talented players.
AC Milan must immediately complete a number of transfer plans to strengthen the team for next season.  The Rossoneri have just got Origi to add to the pounding power to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic who is currently injured.  Zaniolo and Berardi are also reportedly targeted.  Milan also has to make decisions on loan players, such as Alessandro Florenzi and Junior Messias.  The arrival of new investors also makes AC Milan more flexible in hunting for players to improve the quality of the squad.
There are rumors that Jesse Lingard will come to the San Siro for a market price of €20.00 million. I think AC Milan is better off focusing on players who are under 30 years old to strengthen the team next season. Divock Origo is very appropriate to make Ibrahimovic's companion in the Rossoneri attack line who is famous for his speed when attacking as he did when defending Liverpool.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:37:20 AM

AC Milan officially introduced Giroud last season, his contribution has influenced Milan's success this season, Giroud has performed successfully with Milan and I think it is too early to think about a replacement for Olivier Giroud. Italian media reported that there were no specifics about the duration of Giroud's contract at Milan, according to reports circulating Giroud was contract for one year with the option of a year extension next season. As for ibra, he is still recovering after surgery, not sure about his career in milan, but milan have Rafael Leao, so they don't have to worry too much about the milan front line squad, because it is filled with talented players.
although Ibra can not play for Milan, at least Milan's front line is not short of great players. Giroud and Rafael Leao are good options for Milan's front line. whether the club will hunt for another striker or not for next season. but there is news of Milan's interest in signing Roma star Nicolo Zaniolo. although negotiations seem to be hampered by the price that is priced by Rome which is too high.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 08:31:05 AM

AC Milan need to increase their ammunition to navigate next season if they still want to compete and maintain their Scudetto. Because their competitors are also now in the hunt for good players, like Juventus. Surely this will spread a threat to other contestants, including AC Milan. The competition in Serie A is getting more and more interesting, the league is getting more competitive where there is not only one team that dominates.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Razmirraz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 409

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 10:07:18 AM

AC Milan need to increase their ammunition to navigate next season if they still want to compete and maintain their Scudetto. Because their competitors are also now in the hunt for good players, like Juventus. Surely this will spread a threat to other contestants, including AC Milan. The competition in Serie A is getting more and more interesting, the league is getting more competitive where there is not only one team that dominates.
Milan looks so strong in Serie A, Milan struggle was not in vain, they managed to get the Scudetto at the end of the season. But Milan were not able to react well in the Champions League, their journey was stopped in the group phase because they were at the bottom of Group B which was inhabited by Atletico Madrid, Liverpool and FC Porto.
Although the composition of the squad owned by Milan is quite capable, Milan must bring in new players to compete with other clubs next season, especially in the Champions League. Milan must focus on the UCL next season, Falling in the group phase is not a good achievement for Milan, Next season Milan must go further in the UCL, Milan must restore its glory in European competition.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 10:26:46 AM

Conte left Inter Milan because he did not guarantee a financial budget for transfer. He disagreed with the club plan and his ambition is to compete aggressively for Champions League. So when he realized that Inter Milan director board did not have a plan for that, he decided to leave the club.

Tottenham is just a temporary job for Conte I think so. He will move to a bigger club after he finishes his job in Spurs.

Tottenham from year to year have similar achievements. This year they made it to the UCL it was pretty good. In the previous year they usually only reached the Europa League. I think Conte is pretty good, he doesn't shop for new players much. I think if they are still like this, they will have the same achievements in the next year. They survived for several years staying in the top ten. I don't know where Conte is going, but there seems to be no news that he is going.
I don't think it will be wise for Conte to jump ship, as you said he wants to win champions League that's why he left Inter Milan, because he feels that the management don't have that same motivation, they wants to weaken the team by selling key players but here at Tottenham he has a great team that he has always talk good about since he came, they don't want to sell there key players they want to compete, they just signed a player in Ivan perisic that he requested for and I about to sign more players that he crave for and they still have players that can play in any team in the world, players like Harry Kane, Son,lloris, Christian Romero and Holberg so tell me why would he leave?.

Stake VIP wager
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:47:20 AM

AC Milan this season has had a fantastic season, even though they failed in the champions league but their success and hard work in winning the Scudetto deserves appreciation, but their success in winning the Scudetto actually also leaves a few traces of problems in their squad which need to be fixed next season, sometimes AC Milan experienced adversity in matches but fortunately AC Milan competitors such as Inter and Napoli also experienced the same thing, so AC Milan could still maintain their points in the standings, but if Inter Milan could maintain consistency in their game in season 2021/22, of course AC Milan would not have a chance to win Scudetto today, that's why I also think if AC Milan continues to rely on the current squad it will be very difficult to maintain the Scudetto next season, because some rival teams have started to take the initiative to recruit players to strengthen their team next season, and I think the defense  should be able to  become a priority for milan to be repaired at this time.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:48:26 AM

By bringing in more than 10 players at once in the market last season, positively impacting AC Milan by topping the standings last season and for the transfer market this season, AC Milan also looks to be spending a lot of money and according to news circulating, AC Milan will be signed by Milan. The first Il Diavolo are Sven Botman, Renato Sanches, and Divock Origi and AC Milan's efforts to recruit these three players continue to reap positive news so it is very likely that these three players will be included in AC Milan's newest squad.

AC Milan's managements know what it takes to have talented players into the team despite the huge amount of money that will be involve, but it will definitely help the team to grow higher. AC Milan's really performed well in this season that is giving their manager hope of achieving next season Italian league title, because their managements are fully prepared to invite more potential strikers into the team. I think, AC Milan's will definitely improve higher in next season, if their managements will be able to afford money to purchase those three players, i believe they will definitely help the team to win next season trophy.

babo
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4189

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 11:48:58 AM

although Ibra can not play for Milan, at least Milan's front line is not short of great players. Giroud and Rafael Leao are good options for Milan's front line. whether the club will hunt for another striker or not for next season. but there is news of Milan's interest in signing Roma star Nicolo Zaniolo. although negotiations seem to be hampered by the price that is priced by Rome which is too high.

surely, then the fact that Milan will play the Champions League will be a good deterrent to attract strong players, who think not only about money but also about their careers

let's see what it does this summer and what it buys, I'm curious

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:51:46 AM

AC Milan this season has had a fantastic season, even though they failed in the champions league but their success and hard work in winning the Scudetto deserves appreciation, but their success in winning the Scudetto actually also leaves a few traces of problems in their squad which need to be fixed next season, sometimes AC Milan experienced adversity in matches but fortunately AC Milan competitors such as Inter and Napoli also experienced the same thing, so AC Milan could still maintain their points in the standings, but if Inter Milan could maintain consistency in their game in season 2021/22, of course AC Milan would not have a chance to win Scudetto today, that's why I also think if AC Milan continues to rely on the current squad it will be very difficult to maintain the Scudetto next season, because some rival teams have started to take the initiative to recruit players to strengthen their team next season, and I think the defense  should be able to  become a priority for milan to be repaired at this time.
Milan needs to improve the quality of its team again next season if it wants to compete with the top teams in the Champions League. It's hard to expect them to reach the final with the quality of their team now because other teams like Manchester City, PSG, Liverpool, Real Madrid are much more likely to beat them easily.

The title they won this season deserves to be appreciated because it is a title they have been waiting for for a long time. The previous season they failed to achieve it due to not being able to maintain a consistent form, but this season they have proved it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 12:13:29 PM

Milan needs to improve the quality of its team again next season if it wants to compete with the top teams in the Champions League. It's hard to expect them to reach the final with the quality of their team now because other teams like Manchester City, PSG, Liverpool, Real Madrid are much more likely to beat them easily.

The title they won this season deserves to be appreciated because it is a title they have been waiting for for a long time. The previous season they failed to achieve it due to not being able to maintain a consistent form, but this season they have proved it.
I don't think milan can bring top players right now because most of them coast a lot of money which the team don't have but if they can secure some talented players with a reasonable price they can make it far in the champions league, i think renato sanchez is close to signing up with milan if that happen this will be a good deal for milan not to mention that they want to get some new defenders and they want botman or bremer which will make their defense stronger not to mention that all these players are still young with much talent i hope milan manage to strengthen their ranks so they can compete in competitions next season.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 02:11:10 PM

surely, then the fact that Milan will play the Champions League will be a good deterrent to attract strong players, who think not only about money but also about their careers

let's see what it does this summer and what it buys, I'm curious

Rafael Leao is an asset for Milan at least until June 2024, Rafael Leao is currently 22 years old which of course if Milan don't have something special for Leao then Leao will be easy to be tempted by other big clubs. I personally don't really believe Leao will stay at Milan for long and because of that, Milan should still have other players considering Ibrahimovic and Giroud don't have a long time to continue playing, because sooner or later these two players will end their careers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:25:14 PM

That's right, Ac Milan can no longer hide in the Champions League now, if you consider the results of Ac Milan this season. Their defence is solid, their attack has returned to scoring in recent weeks and many of their players have reached maturity. With two or three additional players, AC Milan can compete in Europe for next season.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1262

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:38:33 PM

You are not wrong here, especially about the competitiveness of the league in the last couple of years, we have had three different winners in the last three years, Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan respectively, that is great for our viewing pleasure, especially for the neutrals, i hope things continue in this way for a pretty long time.

AC Milan know they have to do good business this summer, they would be hunting for more success after last season's triumph, they know they can't rest on their laurels, or else their rivals would be more than ready to take the crown away from them, i think AC Milan's biggest problem this summer is gonna be trying to keep some of their best players at the club, and ward off advances from bigger teams, it is going to be difficult to achieve, but if they do it, then they can make a few additions and they would be good to go for next season.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:47:02 PM

That's right, Ac Milan can no longer hide in the Champions League now, if you consider the results of Ac Milan this season. Their defence is solid, their attack has returned to scoring in recent weeks and many of their players have reached maturity. With two or three additional players, AC Milan can compete in Europe for next season.
AC Milan should have realized this considering their performance in the Champions League last season was very bad, so it is appropriate to look forward to next season AC Milan must improve a lot even though with the squad they currently have they are able to get the 2021-2022 Scudetto season but to remain competitive and competing tightly in the next season, AC Milan has to hunt for many players with star labels in order to be able to go further in the next season's Champions League.

AC Milan, like the other team, are not so ready to play at high level in Champions League. Their way of playing is so bored and "beaten" from the standard of play of teams such as Bayern Munich or Liverpool or Manchester

City. Maybe we should expect some year and then they'll be ready to be equipared to a big team of CL (Barcelona, Real Madrid, ecc.)

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:16:59 PM

I actually think that Milan had it a little easy this season because a big competition in this league, which was Juventus, did not do well and the other close competitors like Inter and Napoli lost matches at crucial times. That has certainly made things easier for Milan. But they have also played well to win the league title.

But the problem is there is no way they will be able to win the Champions League title with this squad or maybe even get to the finals. They will be facing a lot of teams that are way better compared to them. They will have to improve the quality of the team otherwise they have no chance.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 05:55:21 PM

AC Milan should have realized this considering their performance in the Champions League last season was very bad, so it is appropriate to look forward to next season AC Milan must improve a lot even though with the squad they currently have they are able to get the 2021-2022 Scudetto season but to remain competitive and competing tightly in the next season, AC Milan has to hunt for many players with star labels in order to be able to go further in the next season's Champions League.

In my opinion, the current Milan players are still not fully ready to play in the UCL. This is the 2nd season after being absent in UCL for a long time, some players are already experienced in UCL, but Milan's young players still need time to have a good mental to play in UCL. We remember how when Milan had a squad of Dida, Cafu, Jankulovski, Sheva, Kaka ... in the 2007 era, all the players already had a very long playing time in the UCL, so it was easy for Ancelotti to make a good strategy, because from a mental they are ready. As for the current squad, and facing the UCL next season, I'm still pessimistic that Milan can reach semifinals.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 06:29:23 PM

But in this case we must also be aware that Giroud is not good enough in terms of age even though he can still survive and score goals, but in this case there must be regeneration that will allow Milan to stabilize the following seasons.
Nicolo Zaniolo was good enough last season but with his form I doubt Mou would let this player go easily, but there are several options Milan are offering now including giving up some of his players for Zaniolo.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MAAManda

Activity: 1512
Merit: 707

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 06:39:35 PM

Regeneration is something that every team should do every season, as far as the news I've heard, AC Milan are currently approaching Nicolo Zaniolo from AS Roma and also Giacomo Raspadori from Sassuolo.

In my opinion, it will be difficult for AC Milan to sign Zaniolo from AS Roma, because this player is a very potential player with a very young age. AS Roma will certainly put up a fantastic price to release their best player.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 [1553] 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 3780 »
  Print  

Jump to: