Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 2585 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 587244 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 06:48:57 PM

Union berlin will not remain at the top for so long, it's only four points and when they meet themselves that will be settled immediately
Bayern during the week will score many goals after I took my time to check there head to head results they have a high probability of scoring more than three goals in that match. Hertha Berlin won five over the team they face so they can still score like two plus against bayern.

Well, for sure they will be back on the top again, but I could not say it could always go the way Bayern wants, I think what Bayern Munich really needs to do is not underestimate their opponent now that Union Berlin has made it this far, they should put Union Berlin on equal footing, well I think they need to include all club because they really need all the win they can get,

Matchday 11 will be tomorrow and this is my picks for tomorrow's game,

SC Freiburg VS Werder Bremen

Stake odds for this game are 1.93 for Freiburg while 3.90 for a draw and 3.75 for Werder, Freiburg will be the favorite to win that is for sure, but for me, Werder Bremen has put themselves in a level where they can also be considered a legitimate team from the 1st division, and they can have a chance to humiliate Freiburg, but for me, I will still be taking Freiburg good side,

FC Augsburg VS RB Leipzig

Stake odds for this game are 5.40 for Augsburg while 4.50 for a draw and 1.59 for Leipzig, well for this match even though Leipzig has high odds super high for a stake, which sometimes Leipzig could be very inconsistent with the game, for me I will be staying out from betting but my pick is Leipzig, but a high risk for Augsburg could mean a huge profit,

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim VS FC Bayern Munich

Stake odds for this game are 5.40 for Hoffenheim, 5.20 for a draw, and 1.51 for Bayern Munich, in this match-up Bayern is getting consistent and now that they are only 4 points away from the top position, I guess they can get a shot against Hoffenheim but I am not betting for this game, but my pick will be Bayern Munich for sure,

Borussia Dortmund VS VfB Stuttgart

Stake odds for this game are 1.52 for Dortmund while 4.70 for a draw and 5.80 for Stuttgart, Dortmund can be very inconsistent sometimes, but I guess this is 1 match they can win, I think they really need a super goaler after all, and Marco Reus could not play, and Karim Adeyemi is suspended, I think this will be a hard time for Dortmund and this is now on Julian Brandt and Youssoufa Moukoko to win against Stuttgart,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 871

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 07:00:01 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2022, 03:28:49 AM by Zaguru12

Sadio Mane hasn't been playing very well for bayern munich, but it feels like people are not noticing it, he doesn't have so much influence in their games, and most times his goals are not so important for the team, because he mainly scores when the team are already winning and comfortable. I feel he will get better, though it may take sometime, but another thing is if bayern munich will give him so much time, Sane is their top attacker for now and he is having a better season than his previous ones, the coach will have to find a way to bring out the best from Mane, because if he and Sane are playing so well, the team will surely be stronger.
I think sadio mane's poor performance should be base on the role switch in Bayern. He regularly plays as top nine there and we all know Mane loves to have the ball and work it out from the wing. I think his fantastic goal against Victoria in the UCL should make us see his capabilities. Once Bayern acquires a proper striker then we will hopefully see Mane's ability in full form

Union Berlin doesn't have the funds to buy top quality players during the winter break. We're not in the Premier League. They are playing an outstanding season, but IMHO sooner or later they will start losing games. Probably they will end up somewhere between 4 - 6 at the end of the season.

If they end up higher, it is not because of the money they spend, but the good teamplay and hype they currently have. It this once in a few years season in which everything goes well. They should be happy, but unfortunately this won't last forever.
Union Berlin have actually been the dark horses this season but credit should be given to the head coach because since last season they have been phenomenal. Also qualifying for the UEL last season was a great thing. I liken them to the liecester team that won the EPL 2016. With there current team spirit now even after they lost some of their top players this summer I feel they will do great things. Concerning having funds, football is now a modern game that brands like to advertise with clubs that are on the top, so I feel that once the club does a miracle and steal the league from Bayern believe me more sponsors will come and also quality players will want to be part of a team. They just need to focus on getting the league and if they do believe then they might break the jinx of Bayern this season

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 07:03:14 PM

Nobody expected that Union Berlin would be in first place, which is actually unprecedented that it went so well. And they also played a great game against Dortmund and won. I am curious if they can also compete with Bayern Munich in a mutual duel. It is striking that the striker of Union Berlin has indicated that his objective was to maintain himself in the competition. You can hardly believe that actually. I also don't know what kind of objective Union Berlin should have now. The championship is not realistic, but still, if Bayern lose 1x and Berlin win, then the gap is already 7 points and suddenly everything is possible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 07:09:29 PM

Sadio Mane hasn't been playing very well for bayern munich, but it feels like people are not noticing it, he doesn't have so much influence in their games, and most times his goals are not so important for the team, because he mainly scores when the team are already winning and comfortable. I feel he will get better, though it may take sometime, but another thing is if bayern munich will give him so much time, Sane is their top attacker for now and he is having a better season than his previous ones, the coach will have to find a way to bring out the best from Mane, because if he and Sane are playing so well, the team will surely be stronger.
I think sadio mane's poor performance should be base on the role switch in Bayern. He regularly plays as top nine there and we all know Mane loves to have the ball and work it out from the wing. I think his fantastic goal against Victoria in the UCL should make us see his capabilities. Once Bayern acquires a proper striker then we will hopefully see Mane's ability in full form
In recent games his position has changed and Galtier is not selfish now by placing Mane on the flanks because indeed he is better in his original position than having to be forced to be a center striker and be a target.

This is clearly a wise choice because if you always force Mane in the middle then this will have an impact on their performance and goal productivity, so it is better for Mane to be on the wings.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 07:39:24 PM

Nobody expected that Union Berlin would be in first place, which is actually unprecedented that it went so well. And they also played a great game against Dortmund and won. I am curious if they can also compete with Bayern Munich in a mutual duel. It is striking that the striker of Union Berlin has indicated that his objective was to maintain himself in the competition. You can hardly believe that actually. I also don't know what kind of objective Union Berlin should have now. The championship is not realistic, but still, if Bayern lose 1x and Berlin win, then the gap is already 7 points and suddenly everything is possible.
Almost 1/3 of the league was played since Bundesliga have 34 games so there is 24 games left. There is still much time for Bayern to recover and for Union to lose or to maintain its positive results! 4, 7, even 10 points look tiny since failing in few games in a raw will throw them from the first place.
No one excepted to see Union doing this to Bayern. I assume most expected Dortmund to be annoying or maybe Leverkusen Roll Eyes

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 07:43:30 PM

If Bayern Munich lost and Union Berlin won and brought their point difference to 7, but this is not half their way. There's still a lot of games and there's still a lot of possibilities that could happen. Union Berlin can maintain its position if they are able to maintain their form. because, I believe Bayern Munich can play and get 3 points in the match. It depends on Union Berlin, and their meeting with Bayern Munich will change the situation.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 08:03:41 PM

Müller has come to such an age (and the number of games for Bayern) that here and there sets new records. Yesterday's victory was his 52nd (in the German Cup) and now he shares the first place in this indicator with Mirko Votava (I have not heard of such a player). Crazy numbers, there is no doubt that Muller will soon be the sole leader in this indicator.
For sure and he is already a leader in this indicator and in few more , and i guess if he will be not injured before the World Cup starts , it will be his last tournament for the National Team.

At least Werder Bremen have tried their best to get the win.
They have tried there best , and a few Minutes before the game ended they scored a Goal that in my opinion should be counted as the foul was not really one they did.
But at the second round of the Cup there is VAR that maybe has watched this one.

No comment for Schalke.
Yeb i guess thats the best to not comment on Schalkes situation right now , dont know who will take the Trainer position there.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1548
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 08:11:32 PM

If Bayern Munich lost and Union Berlin won and brought their point difference to 7, but this is not half their way. There's still a lot of games and there's still a lot of possibilities that could happen. Union Berlin can maintain its position if they are able to maintain their form. because, I believe Bayern Munich can play and get 3 points in the match. It depends on Union Berlin, and their meeting with Bayern Munich will change the situation.
union berlin is a team that is not expected to be able to be at the top of the Bundesliga standings, many say that union berlin is only with luck. and I'm sure union berlin have big concerns about the games they will face in the future, union is lucky enough to have sheraldo becker who is quite good at scoring goals.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 08:13:04 PM

Almost 1/3 of the league was played since Bundesliga have 34 games so there is 24 games left. There is still much time for Bayern to recover and for Union to lose or to maintain its positive results! 4, 7, even 10 points look tiny since failing in few games in a raw will throw them from the first place.
No one excepted to see Union doing this to Bayern. I assume most expected Dortmund to be annoying or maybe Leverkusen Roll Eyes
You mean Leverkusen won't bother Bayern Munich next season because they have to be relegated? LOL
It's true that whatever difference in points union Berlin will have with Bayern Munich it looks small considering the rest of the game is very possible to make something extraordinary. It is not impossible that Union Berlin will be knocked out of the first place or even from the top 4 in this Bundesliga.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 08:31:21 PM

Sadio Mane is still difficult to adapt to at Bayern Munich. With so many hours played in all competitions he should have been able to quickly adjust to Bayern Munich.

Sadio Mane is a talented player. Individually he has achieved a lot of things in his career. Since he moved from Liverpool to Bayern Munich, things really don't look too promising for him.

Yes, he is playing well and contributing to the game decently. But he is not performing as he is supposed to. Everyone expected him to perform a lot better. And obviously, Bayern Munich is the most successful team in the Bundesliga. So I also think that everyone expected him to score a lot of goals.

But the problem is he is not the main striker. He is a left winger and as Bayern Munich does not have a main striker in the team right now after the departure of Robert Lewandowski, the coach made him play as the main striker a few times. And that is also something that did not let him perform at his peak. But I feel there is still time and he will be able to make a comeback. Well I think 'comeback' is the wrong word. Instead, I should say that he will be able to play a lot better if he is given more time.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 09:24:49 PM

union berlin is a team that is not expected to be able to be at the top of the Bundesliga standings, many say that union berlin is only with luck. and I'm sure union berlin have big concerns about the games they will face in the future, union is lucky enough to have sheraldo becker who is quite good at scoring goals.
It is very surprising to see Union Berlin can be perched at the top of the standings until this week 10. They are the team with the strongest defense to date having conceded only 6 goals in the 10 matches they have played. They are so impressive in their attack, and their defense is also very good. Their rotation from attack to defense is almost perfect and vice versa from defense to attack they are so fast. They are doing well so far.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 09:33:21 PM

If Bayern Munich's game is still not good then Bayern Munich should not be an important problem because the previous few games they often lost, but recently they managed to get a lot of wins against Augsburg, hopefully Bayern Munich will not bounce back so as not to be a threat for Union Berlin.
Bayern has become the main threat for union berlin. The match between bayern against berlin will be determining which team that will become a winner for this league. In my opinion that if people must have known that if these days they must also aware if bayern is doing so good.
Union was also doing so well against dortmund. it's hard to pick which better from both.
I mean what did we expect? We all knew that Bayern would be making a lot of wins eventually and will get better. Not like they are doing that amazingly neither, they just have 5 wins all season, that’s 50% wins, and that’s not that amazing for Bayern standards, however when you look at rest of the league, nobody is that great neither, the difference between 11th and 3rd team is just 3 points, which means that everyone is doing mediocre this season so far.

This gave Bayern a chance to recover quickly because there was nobody at the top beating everyone and that is why they are not that far away and they will do alright. Plus they built a great team for their future as well, it should work very well for them.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 09:57:26 PM

Bayern Munich wont play against Union Berlin for a long time so Union Berlin has a good schedule ahead of them. They can maintain the lead but that is really hard they arent a team that can win so many games and stay on top. While Bayern Munich can maintain the wins but they showed they drop a lot of points as well

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 10:17:44 PM

Bayern Munich still have time how to recovery 4 points left from Union Berlin at first standing awhile with 24 games left, actually have second games against with Union Berlin at second half season and I think Bayern have chance to get back first standing. Union Berlin seems keep dominance at standings awhile looking on several match later have easy games, next week Bochum not problem for Union Berlin to get 3 points.

Hoffeinhem vs Bayern in this week need get 3 points if want close position with Union Berlin, after last victory from Freiburg 5-0 seems not problem for Bayern continue winning against with Hoffeinhem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 10:50:35 PM

Bayern Munich wont play against Union Berlin for a long time so Union Berlin has a good schedule ahead of them. They can maintain the lead but that is really hard they arent a team that can win so many games and stay on top. While Bayern Munich can maintain the wins but they showed they drop a lot of points as well
Union Berlin must take advantage of this moment to find a new strategy to get a win against Bayern Munich, it is very difficult to maintain its position at the top but need to try to be able to do that, Bayern Munich also does not have a scary striker because some of his players have been bought by Another club so Union Berlin still has the potential to get a win against Bayern Munich.

Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 12:02:09 AM

Union Berlin have actually been the dark horses this season but credit should be given to the head coach because since last season they have been phenomenal. Also qualifying for the UEL last season was a great thing. We can just compare them to liecester that won EPL
Have you compared the two to this? And can you tell us a little about liecester who won the EPL. Because when we talk about last season, I think almost all English football fans know that Manchester City won the EPL, not Leicester City. Unless you want to compare it to the 2015/2016 season, which at that time Leicester City were the EPL winners, but for now Leicester City doesn't look like they are in the EPL at all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 12:14:58 AM

There is a difference of 4 points between the team which is in first place, Union Berlin, and Bayern Munich which is in second place, but the problem is this season Bayern Munich has been inconsistent. And that is why it is difficult to say that they will be able to get back to the first position very easily and quickly.

Bayern Munich is scheduled to play against Hoffenheim in the next match and I am not saying it is going to be easy but I believe they should be able to get 3 points from that match. And on the other hand, Union Berlin is going to play against Bochum which is absolutely at the bottom of the table. So I don't think the point difference between Union Berlin and Bayern Munich is likely to reduce anytime soon.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 02:53:59 AM

We will see that in the upcoming months whether union will able to beat bayern or not. Im sure that if a competitive match will be happening once bayern will be facing union berlin. We can't underestimate union berlin right now. Remember that since bayern was winning this tittle so many years and then people were not even believing if there was a club that can compete against bayern but that's a big surprise to see that if this time some team able to compete with bayern munich at this moment.
that proves if there was a chance for this league to be a competitive league like EPL. People are only know that bayern was dominating everything.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 05:50:56 AM

We will see that in the upcoming months whether union will able to beat bayern or not. Im sure that if a competitive match will be happening once bayern will be facing union berlin. We can't underestimate union berlin right now. Remember that since bayern was winning this tittle so many years and then people were not even believing if there was a club that can compete against bayern but that's a big surprise to see that if this time some team able to compete with bayern munich at this moment.
that proves if there was a chance for this league to be a competitive league like EPL. People are only know that bayern was dominating everything.
Union Berlin are ranked first on the Bundesliga league table and it's a good news for the team and the fans who are cherring up because it's been a quite a while they have maintain the top spot. Bayern to remain the giant of Bundesliga and they're still active and winning games as before, the only thing that changed is the absence of their top striker, Robert Lewandowski and Julian Nagelsmann bringing Sadio Mané who had a tough time before adapting to the bavarians style of game. Union Berlin seems to have a target to winning the title but first, let's see the outcome when they will face Bayern Munich, then we can predict their fate this season.

Free space
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 07:14:07 AM

There was interesting records from Mainz records this season that until today they still cannot get the winning results from home matches because so far 4 wins which they get is from away matches but Koln also not so different that they were failed to wins 4 times in a row from away matches so this is interesting to know which teams who possibly will ended their poor results through this match but Koln matches records from Mainz has slightly better even they can able to wins several times last season so might be they will continue their positive records from Mainz today and get 3 points and for this match although this is risky bet but in my opinion Koln will be the winner of this match

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 2585 »
  Print  

Jump to: