Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 [1299] 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 ... 2576 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 583816 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 08:03:21 PM

Wolfsburg  1 : 0 Dortmund

I am enjoying the match between Wolfsburg and Dortmund. And after 75 minutes the Dortmund team is trailing 1-0. I like Wolfsburg's gameplay better than Dortmund's gameplay. Dortmund continued their poor performance in previous matches. Dortmund's players are quite talented. But their match strategy is not good. Even though they had 62% possession of the ball in today's match, they attacked less than Wolfsburg. If they had played an attacking strategy like last season, their gameplay would probably have improved. Wolfsburg players are playing well. I think Dortmund is going to lose this match.
Another great performance from Wolfsburg and finally they had managed to win over Dortmund. Only possession can't bear good result. You're right that Dortmund needs to change their strategy as soon as possible. Wolfsburg has a lot of things to show us and Dortmund needs to improve their performance to comeback in good track.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 08:11:08 PM

It looks like I was right when I said that Bayern today can score 5 or 6 goals against Werder Bremen, now the 38th minute of the match, and the score is already 4:1, given that Chupo-Moting did not score a penalty, so Bayern could already score 5 goals in the first half. Well, Bayern loves to score a lot of Werder Bremen, what else can I say. Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 08:17:32 PM

Bochum's statistics are terrible, but oddly enough, they scored their six points in games with Eintracht and Union Berlin (plus a draw with Cologne). Therefore, it is far from certain that the game will be easy for Mönchengladbach. As for the prospects to stay in the Bundesliga, the saving 16th place is more than one game away, but still it's real.
And now they lead 2:0 against Gladbach, with two quick goals after 10 minutes. That's the surprise moment and if Stuttgart loses today, then they are only 1 point away from 16th place. Bochum play defensively and wait for a mistake to score a quick 3:0. Gladbach will have to change something at half-time if they want to have a chance today.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 08:38:37 PM

This is first half and Bayern Munich has trashed Wender Bremen 4 :1. This is indeed a match of goal basare for there to be 5 goals in first half. The match is going well for Bayern Munich until Sadio Mane was substituted because of injure.
I feel for Mane because world cup is very close. Mane is one of the Africans. I mean the number one Adrian I would like to watch in the world. I wish him well and believe it is a minor injury that will allow him to play in the world cup.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 09:11:33 PM

This is first half and Bayern Munich has trashed Wender Bremen 4 :1. This is indeed a match of goal basare for there to be 5 goals in first half. The match is going well for Bayern Munich until Sadio Mane was substituted because of injure.
I feel for Mane because world cup is very close. Mane is one of the Africans. I mean the number one Adrian I would like to watch in the world. I wish him well and believe it is a minor injury that will allow him to play in the world cup.

Bayern Munich is fully back to winning ways as they have gone back to their top spot in the League, the match produced 5 goals in less than 30 minutes of the game and that's the highest goal-scoring record since the start of the season for Bayern Munich who is now 4 points ahead of Freiburg and 5points ahead of Union Berlin that was League leaders since the beginning of the season. Werder Bremen made a lot of defensive errors and they got punished by Bayern as they utilized the opportunity to score those beautiful fast goals. About the injury of Sadio Mane, I think more information about the player's status will be revealed by their coach after the game but I doubt if it's something that will keep him away from the world cup, I believe he will be back on the field soon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 09:17:39 PM

I am enjoying the match between Wolfsburg and Dortmund. And after 75 minutes the Dortmund team is trailing 1-0. I like Wolfsburg's gameplay better than Dortmund's gameplay. Dortmund continued their poor performance in previous matches. Dortmund's players are quite talented. But their match strategy is not good. Even though they had 62% possession of the ball in today's match, they attacked less than Wolfsburg. If they had played an attacking strategy like last season, their gameplay would probably have improved. Wolfsburg players are playing well. I think Dortmund is going to lose this match.

Dortmund have lost that match in the end with 0-2 against a team of Wolfsburg that played pretty well today. At the moment it seems like Niko Kovac has reached the team and managed to make a real team out of them. The squad of Wolfsburg was considered almost uncoachable in the last few yeras and many good coaches like Van Bommel and Kohlfeldt have failed to bring the players of Wolfsburg back on track.
Also Bayern Munich is now up with 6-1 against Werder Bremen with only a few minutes left to play. So we are again at a 6 points lead of Bayern Munich over Borussia Dortmund. For me that was only a matter of time because Dortmund is just not good enough to give Bayern a real competition in the long run.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 09:18:22 PM

Bayern Munich is fully back to winning ways as they have gone back to their top spot in the League, the match produced 5 goals in less than 30 minutes of the game and that's the highest goal-scoring record since the start of the season for Bayern Munich who is now 4 points ahead of Freiburg and 5points ahead of Union Berlin that was League leaders since the beginning of the season. Werder Bremen made a lot of defensive errors and they got punished by Bayern as they utilized the opportunity to score those beautiful fast goals. About the injury of Sadio Mane, I think more information about the player's status will be revealed by their coach after the game but I doubt if it's something that will keep him away from the world cup, I believe he will be back on the field soon.

I wish it will be a minor injury. Bayern Munich is back to what they used to be and that is why I was scared because as they have returned to the top of the league, they will remain there till the season is over. The tram has alot of scorers from Mane to Sane to Moting and Gnabry that got a hatric this night.
The match is not over yet and Bayern Munich has scored 6goals. The goal ratio of Bayern this season should be the ATH since the history of the club.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 10:08:24 PM

Madness at Stuttgart against Hertha Berlin. For a long time it looked as if both would go home with a point and with the last action Stuttgart still got the victory. These are very important 3 points for Stuttgart. Stuttgart has overtaken a direct competitor with 3 points.
Just like last season Stuttgart are jubilating. Only then Hertha had to go into the relegation.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 10:42:38 PM

Bayern Munich is destroying its rivals as usual, Knocking Bremen by 6 goals to 1 in today's game!
This is of course an ordinary news but the weirdest part today is to see Dortmund losing by 2-0 vs Wolfsburg along with M'Gladbach defeat vs Bochum. Well we might get used to M'Gladbach failure vs weaker teams but Dortmund are dropping precious points in a season where they have difficult opponents like Union and Freiburg being annoying around.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 11:26:15 PM

I wish it will be a minor injury. Bayern Munich is back to what they used to be and that is why I was scared because as they have returned to the top of the league, they will remain there till the season is over. The tram has alot of scorers from Mane to Sane to Moting and Gnabry that got a hatric this night. The match is not over yet and Bayern Munich has scored 6goals. The goal ratio of Bayern this season should be the ATH since the history of the club.
As a result, Bayern Munich decided to limit itself to only 6 goals against Werder. I would like to note Gnabry's hat trick against his former team. The insouciance of Werder's players is striking, who, with an already large loss score, still run away with the whole team to attack, receive a counterattack from the Bayern players in response and, accordingly, missed goals. As well as the carefree passes of the Bayern defenders through their own goalie area with a great chance for the Werder player to score a goal by intercepting this pass. It's just that other higher-class teams like Paris Saint-Germain may well be punished for such carelessness. We wish that Mane's injury does not prevent the player from participating in the upcoming FIFA World Cup.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 11:29:23 PM

Bayern Munich is destroying its rivals as usual, Knocking Bremen by 6 goals to 1 in today's game!
This is of course an ordinary news but the weirdest part today is to see Dortmund losing by 2-0 vs Wolfsburg along with M'Gladbach defeat vs Bochum. Well we might get used to M'Gladbach failure vs weaker teams but Dortmund are dropping precious points in a season where they have difficult opponents like Union and Freiburg being annoying around.

Bayern Munich destroyed Werder easily . They finished the job in the first half and later it was just a matter of how many they were gonna score. I think now they will win easily the league. Union Berlin is dropping in form and will drop even more and Bayern will win this league easily again.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 11:32:30 PM

Werder was humiliated by Buyern Munich up to 6-1 it was very embarrassing and of course when in the match Werder had no enthusiasm to play anymore, At least with what Bayern Munich did it was very appropriate because he used Werder to score a lot of goals and add points in the standings and managed to take the first position with a difference of 4 points from the second rank.

makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 11:46:38 PM

Werder was humiliated by Buyern Munich up to 6-1 it was very embarrassing and of course when in the match Werder had no enthusiasm to play anymore, At least with what Bayern Munich did it was very appropriate because he used Werder to score a lot of goals and add points in the standings and managed to take the first position with a difference of 4 points from the second rank.
Already taken bayern as a winner in this match and it comes real. Bremen was nothing for bayern rather than a place to train for its players. Glad to see that full points being achieved by bayern. So, im sure that the winner for this season would be bayern munich again. It seems bayern started to make gap to the its competitors which are struggling with their performance. Glad to see bayern can get its best performance in a short time after it has been facing so many difficulties at the early season.
Werder bremen can do nothing against bayern. It's like seeing bayern's training.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 11:53:22 PM

Damn , i am really disappointed about Dortmund and how they managed to lose against Wolfsburg as i havnt expected that result.
Also i havnt expected that Bayern Munich will be scoring so much goals and destroying Werder Bremen in that high.
And the next surprising result is that Bochum has won against Gladbach , not much right bets for me today , lol .

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 06:53:04 AM

Wolfsburg vs Dortmund

Actually Wolfsburg has starting Bundesliga with poor performance even at the beginning of league they were gets 5 consecutive no wins but apparently Wolfsburg can able to bounce back even after defeated by Union Berlin on September Wolfsburg has improved their performance with no lose 7 times streak in all competitions and their position on standings league also gradually better and they can avoid relegation zone

After seeing this records i might will considering Wolfsburg will be strong opponent for Dortmund although on the paper Dortmund is the favourite but it's hard to beat Wolfsburg especially at their home ground however for betting purposes most people obviously will see Dortmund can able to win the match but i personally thinking opposite that Wolfsburg might be will makes Dortmund slipped today so there is a chances for Wolfsburg will stole points from Dortmund

The thing that interests me here is that Wolfsburg has gotten amazing, but this is just the beginning so I hope they stay like this, but as far as it goes, there is no permanent in the Bundesliga and Wolfsburg's reign of getting great may still go sideways, for them and because Dortmund right now have a pretty much have a huge problem regarding their injuries, and now here is their list of injuries, and Karim Adeyemi was just suspended on the Wolfsburg game,

Everything is very predictable, this is what I said before, that Union Berlin will soon start to lose points, Bayern will regain their leadership in the Bundesliga. It is difficult to judge the shape of Union Berlin by one match with Bayer, because Bayer is a very strange team and it is not at all clear what can be expected from them in the next game.

Bayern today will play Werder Bremen and they often like to score 5 or 6 goals against them at home, I think we can see something similar today.

Well, Bayern Munich just needed to change their way of play and when Nagelsmann returned Sadio Mane to his original position it become full circle indeed that this is just the start Bayern Munich need to get back on track again, and after these great results all they needed was a change of forms,

And you are right Bayern Munich just landed 6 goals to Werder Bremen's face, this goes to shows that the dominance was back to the play style of Bayern Munich,

bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 07:16:22 AM

Koln vs Leverkusen and last week Leverkusen has surprising us with gets win from Union Berlin with huge scores and today their consistency will be tested against Koln indeed compared to other Leverkusen opponents Koln is weaker team and if Leverkusen can playing well such as last week 3 points will belongs to them but i don't think the situation will be so simple because i personally still doubt to Leverkusen performance under Alonso that they can able to beat strong team such as Union Berlin but sometimes Leverkusen playing poor and lose against weak teams

For today match i think Leverkusen faced hard match considering Koln home matches records was quite impressive with total 6 matches they only lose once from Union Berlin so this is big challenge for Leverkusen to gets the winning result from this match but i personally thinking Leverkusen will be slipped today because Koln want to utilized this match to bounce back after lose from Freiburg

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 07:50:34 AM

And the next surprising result is that Bochum has won against Gladbach , not much right bets for me today , lol .

I do not think anyone thought that. But Bochum really played with a lot of courage and power. They can build on that. That were important 3 points. Gladbach was weak. They have not won a game away from home this season yet. I thought they would do better against Bochum. Bochum now have 10 points and are in touch with the non-relegation places.
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 08:18:38 AM

Damn , i am really disappointed about Dortmund and how they managed to lose against Wolfsburg as i havnt expected that result.
Also i havnt expected that Bayern Munich will be scoring so much goals and destroying Werder Bremen in that high.
Dortmund seems to be putting another level of energy in the Champions League matches more than Bundesliga matches. If they put the kind of energy they put in Champions League in Bundesliga they won't to be losing to teams like Wolfsburg.

As for Bayern Munich, they are back to their birth rite, no one will take it from them, not even this season.  The team is so strong.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[td][/td][td][/td]
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 08:45:24 AM

Dortmund seems to be putting another level of energy in the Champions League matches more than Bundesliga matches. If they put the kind of energy they put in Champions League in Bundesliga they won't to be losing to teams like Wolfsburg.

As for Bayern Munich, they are back to their birth rite, no one will take it from them, not even this season.  The team is so strong.

Even in the Champions League group stage they were not at their very best they were only lucky to have ManCity has the only opposition on the same group with them. They succeeded in getting only 9 points from 6 matches home and away with more draws than wins. Dortmund needs to improve both on the Bundles League and CL as they prepare to meet Chelsea at Signal Iduna Park.

Bayern are back to what they know how to do best winning with big goal margins. When  Werder got their equalising goal in the 10' i knew the match will be flooded with more goals but 6 was too much of an expectation.
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 11:49:14 AM

Another great performance from Wolfsburg and finally they had managed to win over Dortmund. Only possession can't bear good result. You're right that Dortmund needs to change their strategy as soon as possible. Wolfsburg has a lot of things to show us and Dortmund needs to improve their performance to comeback in good track.

The Dortmund team is not weak. But they have strategic weaknesses. The team has a lot of talented young players. It is the responsibility of the coach to experience these players and extract better performance from the young players. But Dortmund's coach is failing to do so. More attention should be paid to young players. And before that, a strong match strategy must be developed. If the match strategy is not changed, the performance of the Dortmund team will be so unstable. Even if they win against weaker teams, Dortmund will lose points against renowned teams.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 [1299] 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 ... 2576 »
  Print  

Jump to: