Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

from August 26, 2015 until now there has been no certainty for the distribution
Why can be on the retreat again, it seems that time I heard this June will begin for the division of bounty?

It is confirm that they are going to start the distribution of bounty coins in June as soon as they launch the mainnet program on June. and the price rising high on liqui is good for the ICO investors as they are in very high profit if the same price is their

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

Oh man, and now IOU price rose to 0.001. I just wanted to invest another 2-3 BTC for 0.0007 and now its gone Cheesy Good for the buyers.

I remember looking at Liqui when it was 0.00016 thinking mmmm maybe to invest some more. I felt it to be too risky. I feel sad that I did not take the chance because those days are over. I also remember other coins like I think it was Lisk that went so high on the IOU market but then crashed. It is maybe too risky at 0.001 to buy IOU but if IOU price goes lower a lot maybe I will reconsider. I am very excited for Decent regardless.

Did you buy during the ICO at least?

Yes I did. The nice thing is that I have already discounted the money I put into the ICO due to the long time. There is no need to sell anything really because I "wrote it off" so to speak.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

Oh man, and now IOU price rose to 0.001. I just wanted to invest another 2-3 BTC for 0.0007 and now its gone Cheesy Good for the buyers.

I remember looking at Liqui when it was 0.00016 thinking mmmm maybe to invest some more. I felt it to be too risky. I feel sad that I did not take the chance because those days are over. I also remember other coins like I think it was Lisk that went so high on the IOU market but then crashed. It is maybe too risky at 0.001 to buy IOU but if IOU price goes lower a lot maybe I will reconsider. I am very excited for Decent regardless.

Did you buy during the ICO at least?

Yes I did. The nice thing is that I have already discounted the money I put into the ICO due to the long time. There is no need to sell anything really because I "wrote it off" so to speak.

The price on liqui was $1.38 a few hours ago. I refreshed my browser, and now it's $4. Who knows if it will go up or down, but
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

I see things differently now and happy when I look at the past few months. Bitcoin has gained three time value than that time and team has formed numbers of partnerships and altcoins demand is increasing. Just imagine a working product will just sky rocket the value of its token. This is my analysis about Decent when it will be out for trade.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

Why does everyone think the price is going to be $10 dollars per $DCT? That would be a market cap of $720 million lol

Even Stratis has gone from 1.2k sats to 100k sats over 10months. What do you expect of such a blockcahin innovation in a trillion dollars industry? Please don't hand the whales your tokens so cheaply.

Be warned:
Long awaited projects that actually delivered something were usually around 5 to 10 times higher in market cap when the coin was launched. And that was before The Great Crypto Boom.

During The Great Crypto Boom, the price of all altcoins multiplied. So we may see a 5x to 10x increase multiplied by another 5x to 10x (conservative estimate) due to Crypto boom. Whoever believe Decent price will not suffer from both effects is naive and will sell very cheap.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

Why does everyone think the price is going to be $10 dollars per $DCT? That would be a market cap of $720 million lol

Even Stratis has gone from 1.2k sats to 100k sats over 10months. What do you expect of such a blockcahin innovation in a trillion dollars industry? Please don't hand the whales your tokens so cheaply.

Be warned:
Long awaited projects that actually delivered something were usually around 5 to 10 times higher in market cap when the coin was launched. And that was before The Great Crypto Boom.

During The Great Crypto Boom, the price of all altcoins multiplied. So we may see a 5x to 10x increase multiplied by another 5x to 10x (conservative estimate) due to Crypto boom. Whoever believe Decent price will not suffer from both effects is naive and will sell very cheap.

Just crazy...

Wings was long awaited, launched and hasn't boomed yet

Those IOU tokens always pump before launch so people think buying around that price is legit.
Look at lisk and waves... same thing

Lets put it this way
I have plenty of coins and if decent starts at 4$

I'm buying a Ferrari...

I haven't even looked at any Ferrari, so I really believe I won't be getting a Ferrari

Launch at 20k max. My opinion though, and that also would bring me hella profit.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:53:55 PM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Those IOU tokens always pump before launch so people think buying around that price is legit.

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

I haven't even looked at any Ferrari, so I really believe I won't be getting a Ferrari

Launch at 20k max. My opinion though, and that also would bring me hella profit.

I agree with you, people see everything booming and thing they will explode too just like ETH.  Some coins out there are being pumped so people believe they are legit and are just like ETH.  So much fresh money in alts that when the dump on shitcoins will begin they will burn so many people outthere...
gigabyted

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:56:04 PM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

Decent team build this platform from the scratch and you have very low expectation from this project. In next month when this mainnet will get launched than you will big fun and price will be over $20 in recent situation.

So you bought this at 12-13k and believe will sell for .01BTC? When BTC rose like 5 times since DCT ICO? Are you crazy!?   you REALLY believe that investing 1000$ in DCT would give you 250k$ 9 months later?
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

Decent team build this platform from the scratch and you have very low expectation from this project. In next month when this mainnet will get launched than you will big fun and price will be over $20 in recent situation.

So you bought this at 12-13k and believe will sell for .01BTC? When BTC rose like 5 times since DCT ICO? Are you crazy!?   you REALLY believe that investing 1000$ in DCT would give you 250k$ 9 months later?
12-13k of what? The Ico price was around of 30k-33k Satoshi.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
gigabyted

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

So you bought this at 12-13k and believe will sell for .01BTC? When BTC rose like 5 times since DCT ICO? Are you crazy!?   you REALLY believe that investing 1000$ in DCT would give you 250k$ 9 months later?

the first week was 1 BTC for 5000 DCT and most of the people in here had the 50% bonus that was extended for almost all day.   So 80% of the decent out there was emitted at 7500/BTC

1 / 7500 = 13.3k  and that was when BTC was at 500$
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

the first week was 1 BTC for 5000 DCT and most of the people in here had the 50% bonus that was extended for almost all day.   So 80% of the decent out there was emitted at 7500/BTC

1 / 7500 = 13.3k  and that was when BTC was at 500$

Btc was not $500 on Sept 10th.
Much less than 80% of the btc was invested during the first ten hours, so much less had that bonus.

250 times increase is unusual, but it is not absurd in good crypto projects. NEM (XEM) uses to be around 36 satoshis in the beginning of 2016. Today it is almost 13k satoshis (reached around 14k and retreated). Byteball was 4 satoshis two months ago. Today it is 4k satoshis (1,000x increase in 60 days). That's more than 250x too. I believe a 120x increase would be reasonable for a start considering the project quality (assuming it is delivered in a proper way).
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:39:59 AM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

the first week was 1 BTC for 5000 DCT and most of the people in here had the 50% bonus that was extended for almost all day.   So 80% of the decent out there was emitted at 7500/BTC

1 / 7500 = 13.3k  and that was when BTC was at 500$

Btc was not $500 on Sept 10th.
Much less than 80% of the btc was invested during the first ten hours, so much less had that bonus.

250 times increase is unusual, but it is not absurd in good crypto projects. NEM (XEM) uses to be around 36 satoshis in the beginning of 2016. Today it is almost 13k satoshis (reached around 14k and retreated). Byteball was 4 satoshis two months ago. Today it is 4k satoshis (1,000x increase in 60 days). That's more than 250x too. I believe a 120x increase would be reasonable for a start considering the project quality (assuming it is delivered in a proper way).

Decent has been a project that has been taking its own time to grow and develop. I will happy to see the token starting to trade at $5 to $10 range next month when it is launched. I hope it will reward all the early investors who have contributed in the ICO. Looking forward with expectation.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:18:51 AM

My guess is a launch price of 40k. Then a slight dip to 30k due to early dumpers and then it will quickly move up to 80k and around 150-200k by yearend.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

the first week was 1 BTC for 5000 DCT and most of the people in here had the 50% bonus that was extended for almost all day.   So 80% of the decent out there was emitted at 7500/BTC

Please do not misinform people, Btc price was higher than $500, also actual Btc price only gives value to the project.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

Please do not misinform people, Btc price was higher than $500, also actual Btc price only gives value to the project.

If I remember correctly BTC price was around $600 during the ICO.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

Be warned:

Just crazy...

Lets put it this way

I'm buying a Ferrari...

If I remember correctly BTC price was around $600 during the ICO.

Ya the price of BTC was in the range of $500 to $ 600 when the ICO started and even knowing that the coin will be distributed in june 2017 so many of the users invested in this ICO and now seeing the price of BTC booming so high they are crying for coins to be distributed soon , this is so crazy what if the price of BTC went to $100 range then would they ask the coins soon.

The project is going perfect and as announced if they launch the mainnet on june and distribute the coins properly then i think this project future will be superb if not like other coin ICONOMI type this will happen and you wont get high price in short time.
thynes23

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:50:49 PM

I think a lot of people are underestimating this project. Sure. They might fuck it up and it is worthless, but if they get it right, it is huge. A lot of tokens and coins are forks of other blockchains or build on Ethereum. This is it's own platform, which other people will be building apps on. If people start building on Decent, it could be worth billions. 4 dollars per token now is about right. If people start building on it, you will go 10x on your 4 dollar investment within a year. You are getting 10/1+6 on your gamble. Still huge value at 4 dollars a token.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

Important Update for DECENT ICO Participants

DECENT ICO Accounts' Transfer Information

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:15:31 PM

Can I ask whose coins are now being exchanged on liqui.io? If I understand correctly, people bought coins via ICO some time ago and haven't received them yet. So who is selling on Liqui?
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:21:28 PM

Can I ask whose coins are now being exchanged on liqui.io? If I understand correctly, people bought coins via ICO some time ago and haven't received them yet. So who is selling on Liqui?
Those are IOU token in liqui. This IOU token is same as a real token but none withdrawable. DCT iou token will be available for withdrawing after the main net launch.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: